Sex Sells Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, Babe," he laughed. "Got carried away with my presentation!"

She was standing at the foot of the bed, bent over onto the pillow, holding onto the thick end of the pillow with both arms. Her legs were slightly spread. And her pussy looked pink, wet, and delicious.

"I think I should start with massaging your butt, like this," he said.

He knelt between her legs and gripped her ripe butt in his hands.

"Oh, yeah" she said, "that's a good idea."

He slid his hands down her thighs and up her inner thighs, grazing her pussy. She let out a whimper.

"And maybe grip your cheeks and spread them a little, like this."

He held onto her gorgeous butt and spread them, revealing her rosebud.

"This looks good enough to taste," he murmured.

He let his tongue slide along her crack and lightly graze her anus. She squirmed with delight.

Down, down his tongue traveled until it found her pussy. She was wet and pungent. He loved the way she tasted.

She held onto the pillow and moaned, arching her back.

After giving her pussy some attention with his tongue, he traveled upward to her anus again.

"Someday, we'll have to explore this region thoroughly," he said. "But not today."

He stuck the tip of his tongue against her hole and flicked. She let out a squeal.

"Nope, we have other items on the agenda for today. Like this."

He stood and slapped his big cock against her ass.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried. "What do you got back there, a club?"

She knew what was coming. She knew just how big he was.

He held his cock in his hand and rubbed the head over her pussy. She spread her legs a bit wider.

He used his left hand to massage her pussy lips. She was so fucking wet. And hot. He slipped a finger inside her and she let out a moan.

He leaned in and kissed her on the back, softly, licking his tongue all over her downy skin.

She let out a sigh.

He pushed two fingers into her pussy.

She squirmed with pleasure.

"Yes," she moaned. "I want to feel you inside me."

He massaged her pussy gently, readying her for the main event.

She arched her back and moaned.

"Fuck me Jerod," she groaned. "Please fuck me!"

He pressed the head of his cock against her pussy lips. She was so wet. So ready.

"The advantage of this position is it allows for especially deep penetration," he whispered. "That's helpful if your partner is modestly endowed."

He pushed his pelvis forward, slowly spreading her lips until he popped inside.

"Oh God!" she shouted.

"And if your partner is well endowed, it can make for a particularly intense feeling."

He thrust his pelvis so half his cock entered her. She felt like she was being impaled.

"Yes! Oh my God, yes!" she shouted.

She reached back and grabbed his ass cheek, digging her nails into his skin. She wanted him to go deeper.

He started to pump her. Small motions at first. But they were spreading her. Opening her.

"Yes, like that!" she moaned. "Fuck me like that!"

He lengthened his strokes, sinking his rock-hard cock deeper into her pussy. She arched her back, thrusting out her butt.

He reached forward with long arm until his hand was in her hair. He took a hold of it and pulled her head back.

"Do you like this, Babe?" he asked in a soft voice.

"Yes, yes," she panted. "Go faster and do that."

He quickened the pace and pulled harder on her hair. It made her arch her back even more.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she moaned.

He started to use his legs to really thrust hard into her. Driving his cock deeper. Slamming his pelvis against her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cried.

He grabbed both her arms and used them for leverage. He was pulling them towards him while thrusting his pelvis into her. She couldn't believe how deep he was going.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned.

He slowed the pace. Pulling almost all the way out and then thrusting all the way in. Her body writhed in ecstasy.

He realized he had been fucking her so hard he had literally lifted her off the floor. Her legs were dangling. It was as if she was suspended on his hard cock.

He reached down and gently hooked his hands under her thighs and lifted her. Her legs were sticking straight out behind him.

"Now trying The Wheelbarrow," he grunted, but she was too far gone to hear him.

He held her and pumped his pelvis into her pussy. Over and over. He was like he was using her as a fuck toy. And she loved every minute of it.

He varied his motion, doing figure eights with his pelvis to massage her cervix.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!" she cried, coming for the third time.

Finally, he laid her down and removed his cock. He was still hard, still erect.

He gently turned her onto her back, lifting her legs so they rested on his shoulders. He moved in close to her, so they were face to face. Her knees were pressed to her chest.

From this position, it seemed she might slide off the slanted pillow without her legs to support her. But she wasn't going anywhere -- she was being held in place by his rock-hard cock.

Her eyes were closed. He gently kissed her face with his full lips. He kissed her neck, and her ears. Finally, his lips found hers and he brushed them gently over her parted lips.

Her eyes fluttered open. She began to gently suck on his lips, nibbling them. He kissed her deeply, his tongue entering her mouth, and finding hers.

He pressed himself as deep as he could go and held it there. Bottoming out.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned, her body starting to spasm.

He reached down with his hand and slipped his finger into her anus. He felt her pussy contracting on his cock. She was cumming one more time.

He felt his own orgasm build in his balls. He gave one last thrust. Then another. Then held it as deep as he could go. The cum exploded out of his cock, coating her pussy. Again and again he exploded inside her, filling her with his creamy cum.

And they never stopped kissing throughout both their orgasms.

Finally, she opened her eyes.

"I can't believe how deep you were," she gasped.

"Did it feel good, Baby?" he asked in a soft voice.

"It felt incredible," she said with love in her eyes. "It's never felt so good."

"That one was called 'Reach for the Stars'" he smiled.

"You take me the stars," she smiled. "You always do."

"Glad you enjoyed it," he said. "We did three tonight. Not a bad start."

"Practice makes perfect," she said, holding him close. "Practice makes perfect."