Sex Sells Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And when Denise came -- an epic, volcanic orgasm -- Jerod came too.

It was the moment they both realized how attracted they were to each other.

Now, it was Jasmine who was the medium, the conduit between her and Jerod. Jasmine had the hots for Denise, she knew that, and as soon as Denise slid under her, her legs spread wide, Jasmine started licking her pussy like there was no tomorrow.

Denise propped herself up on her elbows, her blond hair cascading over her shoulders onto her gorgeous breasts. She was watching the love of her life about to stick his cock into another woman. And she was looking forward to it.

Jerod held his big, fat cock in his hand moved in behind Jasmine, standing on the floor of the bedroom right at the edge of the bed. Jasmine's legs were hanging over the side.

Her ass looked beautiful, her skin luminous. Jerod stepped between her legs, spreading them, and placed the head of his cock against her shaved pussy.

He was shocked by how wet she was.

The tip of his cock was instantly coated in her love juices. Her labial lips were swollen and ready to envelope him. Jasmine had been in a state of perpetual excitement ever since she witnessed the two couples fucking so beautifully that afternoon.

She had been waiting for this moment.

Jerod wasted no time and shoved the head of his cock into her. It felt incredible. She was hot, and so wet.

Jasmine let out a moan when he first entered her. He was so big. So much bigger than the men she'd been with. She loved how he spread her.

Denise felt Jasmine's moan in her own pussy. Jasmine was tonguing Denise's clit when Jerod entered her and the vibrations from her moan was like a jolt of electricity through Denise's body.

Denise let out a gasp and then smiled at Jerod. He smiled back.

He pushed himself deeper inside Jasmine and she let out a louder moan. Again, Denise felt the electricity coursing through her body.

Jerod rocked his hips and slid his giant cock deep into Jasmine's pussy. She let out a long cry and her entire body shook.

Her tongue vibrated against Denise's clit. Denise's head rolled back and she moaned too.

Jerod pumped his cock into Jasmine. And pumped again. And again.

Jasmine was shaking now, moaning loudly.

Jerod started pounding her at a faster pace. Her body was being jolted forward with every thrust. Her tongue was being driven deeper into Denise's pussy.

Jerod slowed down and undulated his hips, massaging the insides of Jasmine's aching pussy.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Jasmine cried.

He had found her G spot. She was starting to float into another realm of the senses. It wouldn't be long before her orgasm would envelope her.

Denise kept watching her lover, moving his hips, altering the angle, reaching the spots in her body no man had reached before. Denise knew exactly how that felt.

Jerod reached down and slipped his hands under Jasmine's thighs. He lifted her and held her dangling.

He used the added leverage to go deep. Really deep.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Jasmine cried.

He pressed his cock deep inside her. He found her A spot next to her cervix. She was moaning loudly. On the verge.

Jasmine was too far gone to concentrate on eating Denise out. Denise knew from this point on she'd be heading over the cliff, succumbing to the vertigo of her approaching super-orgasm.

Denise sat up and swept Jasmine hair out of her face, holding it in one hand. With the other hand, she softly caressed Jasmine's breasts, brushing her fingers over her nipples.

Jerod was pumping her hard now. Burying himself deep in her pussy. Over and over. Jasmine's eyes were closed, her mouth hanging open, a continuous moan emanating from her lips.

Jerod let go of Jasmine's thighs, letting her legs dangle in space. He reached forward and took Jasmine's hair from Denise's hand into his own. He pulled back, forcing her head back.

He started to drive his cock into her, accelerating the pace to lighting strikes.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Jasmine cried.

He was taking her. Using her. Penetrating her like no man had ever done.

Her pussy was contracting on Jerod's cock, her body convulsing. Electricity shot through her body.

Her orgasm went on and on and on.

When she was finished and her body spent, Jerod gently disengaged and lifted her legs onto the bed. He covered her with the comforter, making sure she was comfortable, warm, and safe.

Denise was watching him care for their friend so thoughtfully.

"She looks like she'll sleep now," she said, smiling.

They decided to take her downstairs to her bedroom. Denise helped her back into her nightie and tucked her in.

Once they were back in their bedroom, Jerod took Denise in his arms.

"Finally," he said. "What should we do? I really want to make you cum."

What do you want me to do to you?" Jerod asked. "I want to make you cum."

She smiled at him. That was exactly why she loved him so much.

"Let's cuddle," she said.

He curled up behind her, his chest against her back. He inhaled her scent and wrapped his arm around her like a blanket. She closed her eyes, loving the feeling of his skin against hers.

She felt so close to him. So protected.

She lifted her top leg and lay it over his top leg. Jerod knew exactly what she wanted. They had done this before.

He moved closer so his pelvis was tucked in close to her butt.

Her hand drifted down between her legs. With her leg raised, her fingers had free rein to find his thigh. And then his cock.

She gently took his cock in her hand and guided it between her legs. Even flaccid, it was long enough to reach her pussy.

She arched her back ever so slightly, wiggling to get in the perfect position.

Then, she cupped her hand and lay her fingertips on the underside of his cockhead. She guided the head to her pussy and started to rub herself.

She was rubbing the velvety skin on the head of his cock against her pussy lips and her clit. At the same time, her fingertips were ticking the underside of his cock.

It was dreamy. Hypnotic. There was no thrusting. No histrionics. She just got herself off using his hardening cock as her toy.

And, to him, it felt incredible.

Before too long, he was big and hard again. The head of his cock grew super sensitive and her fingertips were sending electric shocks through the tender underside. His hardness was even more stimulating to her clit and it too was stiff and sensitive.

Finally, half asleep, she guided him to her hole and he pressed the head into her warm wetness.

He didn't even enter her all the way. He knew she liked to fall asleep with the two of them connected. As one. It made her happy.

So that's exactly what they did.

The next morning, Jerod and Denise were up early. They were in the kitchen having coffee and planning their day when Jasmine came downstairs.

"Good morning," Jerod said, as Jasmine made her way to the coffeemaker.

She was still wearing the baby doll teddy Denise had dressed her in the night before. Only now, she was wearing the thong which was clearly visible through the transparent skirt.

"How'd you sleep?" Denise asked.

"I slept great," Jasmine said, pouring herself some coffee. "Thanks for taking care of me last night."

She sat down at the table where Jerod and Denise were taking notes on a laptop.

"You both were so sweet," Jasmine said with a smile.

"Jarod carried you to your bed," Denise explained. "You were pretty out of it."

Jasmine looked at Jerod through lidded eyes.

"You fucked me so good, I can still feel it this morning," Jasmine said shifting in her seat.

"Sorry," Jerod said with a sympathetic look.

"Don't be sorry," Jasmine said, waving him off. "I loved every minute of it. Did you put this back on me too?"

She fingered the lace cups of her teddy.

"Denise took care of that. She tucked you in, too."

Jasmine looked over at Denise and smiled. Denise smiled back warmly.

"We were planning our training of the sales team," Denise said. "Do you want to hear?"

"Sure," Jasmine said.

"I was just saying," Denise said, "I thought it was interesting how both couples went the 'woman as seducer' route. You know, with the pool boy and the gardener."

"It's a classic fantasy," Jerod said. "The lady of the house and the handsome servant. Goes back to the Decameron."

"It was nice to see empowered women," Jasmine said.

"I'm curious what impact that would have on tips," Jerod said.

"'I'm thinking we should experiment," Denise said. "You know, have a number of scenarios along the spectrum of who's in control. Then we can measure how each scenario fares in terms of revenue generated. Maybe track it in our spreadsheet."

Denise was in the zone again. The ideas were flowing.

"In fact," she added, "I wonder if we could use the card sort section to tease out each client's preferences -- you know, do they like to be seduced or the seducer -- and then personalize the demo according to what we learn. My hunch is we'd maximize tips that way."

Jerod looked at Jasmine.

"Now you see where all the good ideas come from," Jerod said, smiling.

Denise gave him an air kiss from across the table.

"I don't know if it'll work -- it's a hypothesis we can test."

"We'll all be working for you some day," Jerod said, nudging her with his toes.

"Seriously," Denise went on, "I like the idea of tailoring the experience to each client. If we can just figure out a way to learn what it is they like."

"Well, what would you like?" Jerod asked Jasmine. "If you were the customer and Brandon and Sonia showed up at your house."

"Me?" Jasmine asked. "If it were me, I'd want one-on-one training with Brandon. You know, he'd be in my bedroom, and I'd be trying on the lingerie, different styles, to get his opinion. And he'd start reacting to it. To me. Physically reacting. And I could see him getting hard right in front of me. From looking at my body, in that lingerie. He couldn't help but get big and hard."

"That was a great scenario," Denise said. "We definitely need to keep that one."

"I guess, for me," Jasmine said, "the hottest thing is when the man becomes so overcome with desire that he just has to have you. He's so turned on by you he just takes you. As long there's no actual danger of course. I'm not into rape fantasies."

"Your body is so desirable, it brings out the animal in him," Denise said. "Yeah, that's definitely hot."

"They say," Jerod added, 'the desire of the man is for the woman, but the desire of the woman is for the desire of the man.'"

"Interesting," Jasmine said, considering this.

"Jerod's read everything," Denise laughed.

"Hardly," Jerod chuckled.

"How about you?" Jasmine asked Denise. "What makes you hot?"

"Ask Jerod," Denise laughed. "He'd know better than anyone. I don't know, I think it depends on my mood. Sometimes I feel like being seduced, sometimes I like being the seducer."

"Variety is the spice of sex?" Jerod asked.

"Yeah, something like that," Denise said. "I guess what I long for most is that feeling of being with someone you love and trust, and then being totally beyond will, beyond thought. To be entirely in the mid-brain."

Jasmine was staring off into middle space, as if in a waking dream.

"I love the feeling of being taken sexually by someone who's capable of overpowering me but he chooses to love me," Jasmine said dreamily.

"The exquisite dance of domination and submission," Jerod said.

"Exactly," Jasmine said, nodding. "You understand."

Denise smiled. Jerod understood so many things. About people. About life.

Jasmine left shortly after breakfast. She wanted to spend some time picking out the undergarments needed for the sales calls and to select some for Sonia and Kim to wear.

Jerod and Denise dove into their work in earnest. They wanted to have everything mapped out for when the sales team and Jasmine arrived on Monday morning.

Over breakfast, they had made a list of all the things they needed to get done by Friday. They kept a second list of supplies they needed. A third list contained open issues that could be worked on later.

They decided to make the living room their command center. They didn't use that room much anyway, preferring to hang out in the kitchen which faced the lake. Jerod found a roll of butcher block paper he had stored in the garage and covered an entire wall in the living room with it. He even covered the windows to prevent any prying eyes.

Denise took a Sharpie and started to write headers, in all caps, on the butcher paper spread out across the wall: Phone Call, Product Intro, Sensory Test, Upsell. Under the last one, she wrote two sub-sections: Hands-on Training and Demo.

While Denise worked on the sales training, Jerod took the supplies list and headed out to Costco. Among the things on his list: office supplies, electronic gear, and laminating materials.

Jerod and Denise had discussed a goal of getting three sales teams, one man and one woman, out in the field by the following weekend. They had taken the previous weekend off for the graduation party and for planning and he didn't want to miss two weekends in a row. Saturdays and Sundays were their top revenue days.

To reach that goal, he and Denise had created a work-back schedule. They had to get their new sales team fully trained, rehearsed, and ready to go by Friday night. And there was a lot to cover.

When Jarod returned from his shopping excursion, Denise had filled half the butcher block paper with outlines, lists, and diagrams. Jerod was carrying two big Costco bags full of supplies.

He started pulling items out of the bag -- stacks of post-its for brainstorming, extra Sharpies, two tablets with headphones, a laptop, a box of thermal laminating sheets.

Jerod stood in front of the butcher paper containing Denise's work.

"So, tell me about this," he said. "What have you got?"

Denise stood next to him, gesturing to the paper on the wall.

"I basically broke down the sales process into five phases. This is phase one -- the initial phone call."

Jerod was studying it closely, his hands on his hips. She had outlined it as a flow chart.

"I see," Jerod said, "so these are the steps -- establish rapport, identify initial receptivity, test for objections to sexual topics, option to end the call proactively or move to openness for an in-person consultation."

"I figure," Denise said, "if our sales team knows the beats they have to hit, they can improvise the rest. I thought about writing a script, but I don't think it would be as convincing. It has to be natural."

"Totally agree," Jerod said. "Maybe you can review this with them, then you and I can demo what a call actually sounds like."

"Good idea," Denise said, "and then they can try it with each other and we can give them feedback."

"Done," Jerod smiled. "I like it."

And that's how they worked for the rest of the day and into the evening.

They found that instead of doing every task together, it was better if they worked independently. Come up with a concept, flesh it out, and then get the other one to review it.

Overall, their progress was fast and the quality was high. And, most of all, it was satisfying. It was fun.

That night, when they felt they'd done enough to be ready for the next day, they made their way upstairs and collapsed in bed. They kissed each other good night and they both fell asleep almost immediately.

For the first time in a while, they were too tired to make love. And they still went to sleep happy.

The next morning, Denise awoke with the sunrise. The picture window next to their bed had no window coverings. No drapes nor blinds. The view of the lake was so spectacular, they didn't want anything blocking it.

Denise lingered in bed, waiting for Jerod to wake up. Being the first day of sales training, there were dozens of details on her mind. But she wanted to share a moment with Jerod before the day got too crazy.

When he started to stir, she slipped back under the sheet to be close to him. They were nude, the warm Texas summer made nightwear unnecessary. Plus, they both loved the feeling of skin on skin in the middle of the night.

He was laying on his back, his breathing slow and rhythmic. He was rousing, but gradually.

She put her head under the sheet. She looked at his long, graceful body, his brown skin stark against the white cotton sheets. His cock lay on his thigh, facing her.

A mischievous thought occurred to her.

Jerod had told her a story about a musician friend who'd once told him "waking up to a woman giving you head is one of great pleasures in life." The friend was famous -- part of a folk-rock trio turned quartet who personified the California Sound.

To Denise, it sounded like a very late-20th Century, male thing to say.

Right now, it seemed like a pretty good idea.

She moved her face close to his waist. His cock was long, but not erect. She put her mouth next to the tip.

She opened her mouth and ever so slowly enveloped the head of his cock. She was careful not to make contact. She only wanted her warm breath to be felt.

Hovering over his flaccid member, she extended the tip of her tongue until it touched his skin. It felt warm, and velvety, with a faint hint of saltiness, like an on-shore ocean breeze at dawn.

She swirled her tongue around the tip and head. Exploring. Arousing. Tantalizing.

His body stirred.

She closed her lips over the head of his cock, her tongue continuing its erotic dance.

He let out a low moan.

She had the head of his cock in her mouth now, and was sucking it deeper inside. Slowly. Inexorably.

She felt it starting to grow in size. Like a water balloon being filled ever so slowly.

She could see his cock starting to lengthen. She could feel the head starting to fill her mouth.

Denise adored this part of lovemaking. Watching Jerod's cock grow from its normal state, starting to come alive as if transformed by her very presence.

It turned her on so much, partially because it got so big, and so long. But also because it was growing bigger and longer in reaction to her. She was inspiring this dramatic transformation.

And it was dramatic. He was much harder now. And much longer. Growing before her eyes. She took him deeper into her mouth. She softened her lips and let the saliva lubricate her mouth so that it felt fantastic for him.

She wanted him to wake up to the greatest feeling in the world.

A moment later, she felt his big hand on the back of her head. He was softly caressing her. Saying "thank you" with his elegant fingers.

She crawled onto his legs, her face right over his cock. Her full breasts were pressed against his thighs. She bobbed her head on his towering cock.

She felt the sheet being lifted off of her. She looked up and there was Jerod, smiling at her. She blinked both eyes at him. Her mouth was so full of him that's all she could do.

She used both hands on this cock. He was so big, one hand wasn't enough. She stroked him and sucked him simultaneously.

She felt his cock surge. She could feel it swell and throb in her hands. The head was taut and ripe like a huge, juice-filled plum.

She wanted him to explode in her mouth. To coat her throat with his white, warm cum.

But he had other ideas.

He gently lifted her face off of his cock and sat up to bring his face to hers. He gently kissed her.

"I want you on top of me," he whispered.

She smiled and raised herself up. She guided his rock-hard pole between her legs and to her dripping pussy.

She arched her back and sat slowly down on him, feeling his ripe plum-cockhead pop inside her pussy.