Sex Sells Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerod inspected it. It looked so small, he couldn't imagine what it could cover. He thought about going to the bathroom, then decided against it.

"I might as well just..."

He turned his back to Jasmine and peeled off the skin colored bikini brief, revealing the hottest ass she had ever seen. She was still kneeling a couple feet from him and had to fight the urge to reach out and grab it.

He leaned over to put the G-string on and she got a glimpse of his package between his legs. Her heart skipped a beat.

He pulled the G-string up, between his ass cheeks, wiggling his ass to get it in place. Then he turned and faced her.

What she saw made her head spin.

His cock and balls filled the sheer read fabric like it was ready to burst. He was so big, so powerful looking, it made her gasp.

"That looks incredible," she gasped.

He was checking out the mirror and moving around. She was staring at his package, her chest heaving.

His cock strained against the fabric. He looked like he was wearing a codpiece.

"You look absolutely amazing in that," she gasped. "How do you feel?"

"It makes me feel sexy," he said. "They make me feel like I want to burst right through them."

"Then you should definitely wear them on your house visits," Jasmine said. "And how about for the phone calls? Do you think they'd help you with those?"

Brandon looked at her.

"I don't know," he said, unsure. "I just can't seem to close the deal."

"You've just got to relax and let your feelings go," Jasmine said. "You said they make you feel sexy. Let that sexiness come through."

Brandon thought about this.

"Remember Sonia and Kim?" Jasmine said. "How their new underwear made them feel sexy and confident? Take that feeling and use it."

"Do you think I could try it with you?" Brandon asked. "You know, like, practice? Please, it would be a big help."

"Of course," Jasmine said, getting up to her feet. "Imagine you're calling me. I'm here in my bedroom. There's no one else is in the house. Let's say I've been napping. I'm laying on my bed like this. Here, maybe I'm in my underwear and I've just woken up from an afternoon nap."

Jasmine slipped out of her skirt and blouse. She was wearing a black lace and matching panties. She lay on the bed, leaning against the headboard.

"You stand right here," she said, pointing to the edge of the bed. "Pretend you've just called me."

Brandon concentrated. He held his hand up to his are, mimicking a phone call.

"Hello?" Jasmine said.

"Um, hello," Brandon said. "Mrs. Jasmine Ardavan?"

"It's Miss Jasmine Ardavan. How can I help you?"

"I'm Brandon and I'm calling from Fantasy Enterprises. How are you doing today, Miss Ardavan?"

"I'm fine, thanks."

"Are you managing to stay cool on this hot summer day?"

"I'm trying," Jasmine said. "The fact is, it's gotten a lot hotter in here the last few minutes."

"That's funny, it did for me too," Brandon said, chuckling. "Even though I'm barely wearing anything, it's still hot in here."

"Sounds familiar," Jasmine said. "I'm down to my unmentionables and it's still warm."

"I guess that's just the way it goes," Brandon said. "There's some kinds of heat the A/C just can't beat."

"I'm not sure I want to beat that kind of heat," Jasmine answered, sassily.

"Can I call you Jasmine?" Brandon asked, flirtatiously. "It's such a beautiful name."

"Sure."

"Do people call you Jas?"

"Not really. My mother calls me Yasmin."

"Really? Are you Middle Eastern?" Brandon asked.

"I'm Persian."

"Ah, Persian women -- the most beautiful in the world. In my humble opinion."

"Why, thank you."

"So, Jasmine, can I ask you a personal question?"

"I suppose so."

"What's a beautiful, Persian woman, dressed in her unmentionables, doing all by her lonesome on this hot Texas day?"

"Who said I was all by myself?" she answered, playfully.

"Well, I just assumed. Since you were talkin' to little ol' me."

"Well, it just so happens I was taking a nap and then you called."

"Your beauty rest?"

"I suppose."

"And what would you say if I told you there were some products that would make it highly unlikely that you would spend your time at home alone."

"What kind of products?" she asked, flirtatiously.

"A whole range of products," he replied, "starting with, wouldn't you know it, women's unmentionables."

"Is that what you're selling? Women's underwear?"

"Among other things," he said, confidently. "We sell a wide variety of items designed to ... elevate your love life."

"Is that right?"

"Yes, it is," he said. "In fact, our products are just 'bout guaranteed to take your love life to a whole new level."

"That is intriguing ... what did you say your name was?"

"Brandon."

"Well, Brandon," she said, "that certainly is intriguing but what makes you think my love life needs to be taken to another level?"

"Jasmine, I can only speak for myself. When I tried our products, my ... satisfaction level went through the roof. I thought I had a love life that was just fine. I didn't know what I was missing."

"And what was it you were missing? Women's underwear?"

Brandon laughed.

"Not exactly. Although I am wearing one of our line of sexy men's underwear."

"Now that does sound intriguing," Jasmine said. "Tell me more about that."

"We have a variety of items for men, designed to enhance the lovemaking experience. Black mesh bikini briefs, skin-colored briefs with comfort pouches, and an assortment of G-strings."

"And which one are you wearing at the moment," she asked, devilishly.

"I'm in a G-string at this very moment," Brandon answered, his confidence growing.

"Is that right?" she purred. "Is it an itty-bitty one?"

"It sure is. Though I must say, it's been feeling smaller and smaller since I've been talkin' to you."

"Oh my," she gasped.

Brandon was feeling it now. He moved to the head of the bed, facing Jasmine.

"It's so sheer, and made of this amazing microfiber. And just listening to your sexy voice, I'm just stretching that material right out."

Jasmine breathed heavily. She looked at Brandon's huge package straining against the material. It looked on the verge of bursting out of the pouch.

"I'd like to come to your house, along with my sales partner Kim, and we'd like to model some of our lingerie for you in the privacy of your home."

"Women's and men's lingerie?"

"That's right."

Brandon climbed onto the bed. He was kneeling next to Jasmine, his crotch next to her face.

"We also carry a line of furniture that greatly increases the pleasure you can derive from your lovemaking. We can give a demonstration of that too."

"You actually demonstrate that?"

"We can if you wish. I can also spend some time with you, personally, making sure you know the ins and outs of using the furniture. How to get the maximum physical pleasure."

"And you'd show me that yourself?"

"I'd be more than happy to."

"Wearing that little G-string of yours?"

"I'll wear whatever you want," Brandon said, straddling Jasmine's thighs. His voice was soft and low now.

"That sounds so intriguing," she said.

"I tell you what we can do," he said. "We can start by setting you up with some of the world's finest French and Italian lingerie, then I'll give you a private peek at some of our very best sexy men's underwear, and then, we'll just see what happens. If you're so inclined, I can give you a personal hands-on training of our exclusive line of sex furniture. How's that sound, Jasmine?"

Jasmine looked up at Brandon's handsome face.

"How quickly can you come over?" she purred.

"How about ... right now," Brandon said.

He leaned forward and planted a passionate kiss on Jasmine's beautiful lips. Their tongues played and tussled, dancing together. The kiss seemed to last forever.

"I want to be inside you so bad right now," Brandon groaned, when they finally parted.

"And I want to feel you inside me," Jasmine gasped.

"There was one more thing about this G-string I didn't tell you," Jasmine whispered. "See these clips on the sides? They're for a quick release."

She unclipped his G-string and suddenly his huge cock was released right in front of her face. And she immediately took advantage of the opportunity.

Jasmine took his massive member in both hands and began sucking it ferociously. She was kissing and licking and sucking it with a hunger he had never seen. It wasn't long when she was taking him deep into her mouth and throat.

Jasmine been waiting for this moment for a long time. Ever since she first laid eyes on Brandon, this uniquely gorgeous man, she wanted him. And when she watched him making love to Sonia, fucking her so completely, she was determined to experience that same pleasure herself.

She had watched Brandon fucking Sonia from behind, so close she could reach out and touch them. He took his huge cock, one of the biggest Jasmine had ever seen, and shoved it into her from behind. Sonia was practically in Jasmine's lap when her moans turned into screams. He gave her an orgasm to end all orgasms. She wanted that for herself.

Brandon had been obsessing about Jasmine too. He loved her beautiful, exotic face and voluptuous body. The way her gorgeous cat eyes stared at him while he was pumping Sonia from behind. She was laying back on the couch, her legs spread, like she was the one being fucked. He could have sworn that, under the pillow on her lap, she was secretly fingering herself.

Now, she was making him hard with her lips and tongue. Her tongue was a whirling dervish, encircling his cockhead and swirling around the tip. It was driving him crazy. His chest was heaving and electricity was coursing through his body. He had to stop her before he exploded buckets of cum into her throat.

He helped her out of her bra and panties. He needed a momentary distraction to calm himself down. Her breasts were big and firm, with dark areoles and nipples that stood out. Her pussy was shaved and lovely.

They pulled the blankets off the bed leaving only the sheets. This was going to be a wild tumble and they didn't want anything getting in the way.

He started by pushing her down on the bed. Not violently, but passionately. She loved his forcefulness. Brandon was normally a sweet guy, but he was big and strong too. And, he had a wild look in his eyes. That look made her hot. She was ready to surrender to his passion.

He began by eating her pussy. He held her hips in his strong hands and devoured her. He was amazed by how wet she already was. She was as turned on by their phone call as he was. Her pussy tasted rich and pungent, a musty fragrance that made him want her even more.

She loved the way he ate her, and she ran her fingers through his dark, curly hair as his tongue caressed her folds.

She redirected him to the classic "Speaker" position. She pushed him onto his back with his knees slightly bent. She climbed on top, straddling his face with her knees slightly bent, and grabbed the backs of his thighs. He reached up with both hands and gripped her butt cheeks. Then she stepped up to the mic.

They pulled each other close and began a round of soixante-neuf that was for the ages. He probed her pussy deeply with his tongue while she took turns swallowing his cock and sucking his balls. She became so aroused, so transported to another plane, she actually succeeded in swallowing him completely.

She opened her throat, breathing through her nose, and took him deep inside. He couldn't believe it. This cultured, sophisticated, highly educated woman and entrepreneur -- was the first to ever deep throat him.

The pleasure was so intense, so primal, they felt they had been transported to an altered state of pure libido.

Finally, Jasmine freed her mouth long enough to cry "I need your cock in my pussy!"

Brandon rose to his knees, his cock sticking straight out like a sword out of its sheath. He grabbed a pillow with one hand and pulled her in front of him with the other. She was laying on her back, propped up on her elbows staring at face, his body, his cock. She had never wanted a man more.

He lifted her effortlessly and placed the pillow under her ass. Her legs were spread. Her pussy, wet and glistening, was raised in the air.

He positioned himself between her legs and looked down at her loveliness. Her dark hair splayed on the white sheet, her beautiful cat eyes on fire with passion, her full, fleshy lips, fresh from sucking his cock. He thought she was most exotically beautiful woman in the world.

"I've wanted to fuck you since I first set eyes on you," he said in a deep voice.

"And I've been dreaming about this moment," Jasmine smiled.

He slowly moved over her, his eyes fixed on hers. She spread her legs wide, like a flower unfolding its pedals.

He dipped his head and licked her hard nipples. She loved watching him taste her body like that. She arched her back, offering both her breasts to him.

A sly smile curled his lips.

He wrapped his mouth around her nipple and started sucking her. She let out a moan. He was so passionate, he seemed to want to devour her.

He raised himself and took his cock in his fist. It was so large it made her gasp. He guided it to her wetness.

He couldn't believe how warm, wet and velvety she felt. He stroked the length of her slit with the tip of his cock.

She shuddered. She could only imagine what that beautiful cock would feel like inside her.

She lifted her pelvis as if to say -- I want to find out. Now.

"Please," she moaned. "I need it so bad."

There was no need to beg. He needed just as badly.

He placed the tip at her entrance and pushed himself inside her. Slowly.

He entered her like a hot knife through butter.

She let out a hissing sound as her body writhed.

He pushed until the head popped inside her. She cried out. He kept on pushing.

Her warm, wet folds enveloped his cock. It felt incredible. So incredible, he couldn't stop. He kept on pushing.

Normally, he would take it slow. Most women would need some time to acclimate to his size.

But Jasmine could take it. She had a large pussy and rarely did a man truly fill it.

Until now.

Brandon's cock was filling her like she hadn't felt since ... Jerod.

Oh my God, she thought. Two big, gorgeous men in one week.

She felt like she'd truly died and gone to heaven.

Brandon bottomed out and she cursed loudly.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkk!" she cried.

She knew she was going to be stretched. To be filled. But this was even more than she expected.

She felt tiny under him. He was so big. So strong.

He pulled himself out. Almost all the way.

She wrapped her legs around him. And pulled.

He buried himself deeper into her pussy.

"My Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddd!" she cried.

Her body was twitching, writhing.

He pulled out again.

"You like it when I go deep?" Brandon asked, knowing the answer.

She looked him straight in the eye and nodded. She couldn't speak. If she did, her voice might betray the mixture of desire and fear she felt.

He pulled out until only the tip was inside her. Then he reversed course and slid his entire cock as deep as he could go.

Her body shook, convulsed. Her orgasm came quickly and washed over her like a tidal wave.

She reached for his ass, her fingernails gripping his cheeks. She was pulling him even deeper inside her.

He could tell she was cumming. Her pussy was contracting on his thick cock.

He pressed his pelvis into her and rotated his hips, grinding her.

She screamed with pleasure.

"Fuck that feels so good!" she cried. "Fuck me hard! Like you did with her! Fuck me really hard!"

He began to pound her, thrusting his cock into her again and again. With each thrust she would cry out.

She was squeezing his butt. His beautiful, hard butt.

He reached down and slipped his arms under her legs. He lifted them until her beautiful calves were on his shoulders.

He was thrusting into her faster now, quickening the pace.

She was arching, taking him deep. Her orgasm still sweeping over her.

The look on her face was as beautiful as Brandon had ever seen.

He wanted to cum in her so bad. To cum with her. To join her in ecstasy.

He thrust into her hard. And again.

"Yes!" she cried. "Like that! Harder!"

He was pounding her pussy, driving her across the bed. She reached up with her arms and braced herself against the headboard.

As she was descending from her own orgasm, his was ascending. He pressed into her and held it.

And he exploded.

Huge ropes of cum shot out of his cock. She could feel him inside her, spraying her insides. She watched his face as his orgasm flooded through his body and nervous system.

It was one of the most beautiful sights she had ever seen.

He slipped her legs from his shoulders and she wrapped them around his waist. She wanted him to stay right where he was, buried inside her, chest heaving, her body pressed against hers.

He nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck and kissed her soft skin. She closed her eyes and ran her fingers through his hair.

They lay there for a long time just holding each other.

Finally, he lifted his head and looked into her eyes.

"That was incredible," he murmured. "You are so sexy, Jasmine."

She gently ran her finger over his lips.

"I enjoyed that SO much," she smiled. "Come, we should give Jerod and Denise their house back."

Jerod and Denise were sitting on the deck in their robes having a glass of wine. They had returned from their swim, heard the commotion in the upstairs bedroom, and decided to use the outdoor shower and wait it out.

They had fun guessing who exactly was having such rambunctious sex in their guest room.

Denise had guessed Jasmine and Brandon. Jerod thought it was Kyle and Kim.

When she heard their cars leaving, Denise glanced up at the lake road to get a glimpse of the cars. When she saw the Bustier of Dallas van and Brandon's sports car driving away, she smiled.

"Thought so," she said, smiling.

Derek was on his cell phone talking to his friend Charlie Allnutt. He wanted to find out why the Security team at Lake Weatherford was surveilling his house.

When he hung up, he gave Denise the lowdown.

"It's the same two dudes who hassled us on the lake," Jerod said. "Charlie said there's no formal investigation, they're just freelancing."

"Freelancing?"

"They have this theory I'm some kind of Svengali who's surrounded by a harem of beautiful, underage women. They think I'm a cult leader."

"Those idiots," Denise said. "The day of the party -- they pulled up in their boat and saw us out on the lawn nude. Kim was shaking her bootie at them."

"I wonder if they thought she was underage," Jerod speculated.

"What are we going to do about it?" Denise asked.

"Well, Charlie's trying to nip it in the bud. He told the head of the security office that he took all of us out on his boat for your graduation party. And he emphasized it was a college graduation party."

"That should help with the underage issue," Denise said.

"We should probably avoid having any more meetings here," Jerod said.

"Why?" Denise asked. "Is there something else?"

Jerod looked at Denise, his brow furrowed.

"One of the guy's trying to get his brother interested in the case. It turns out he works in law enforcement."

Denise cocked her head.

"What's he do?" she asked.

"He's a Texas Ranger."

Denise's expression darkened as she considered this.

"Fuck," she muttered.