Sex Sells Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" she cried.

She rose up high on her knees and undulated her body, feeling him invade her inner flesh.

"God you feel so good!" she moaned.

Her forearms rested atop her head. His hands were on her body. Stroking her thighs, gripping her waist, caressing her breasts.

Her nipples were sticking up and out, upturned and pert, begging for attention.

She rocked her hips, rubbing his shaft, taking him deeper.

"There's only one thing I love more than the taste of your cock," she moaned.

"What's that?" he asked.

She looked directly at him.

"This!" she cried, as she sat on his cock, taking him deep.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee!" she shrieked.

He grabbed her hips and lifted her high and lowered her onto his cock. Up and down. Again and again.

"Oh baby, keep doing that and you're gonna make me cum!" she cried.

He lifted his hips to drive deeper into her pussy. He was rubbing her clit with his thumb.

"I'm fuckin' gonna cum so hard! Oh Baby! Cum with me!" she gasped.

He pulled her down on his cock and thrust upward, causing her to shriek and her body to shake.

"Aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she screamed.

He could feel her pussy contracting. She was cumming. She was cumming so hard.

"I'm cummmmming! I'm cummmmmming!" she moaned.

She leaned back, her hands on his thighs, her tits sticking up in the air.

He gripped her breasts in his strong hands, squeezing her nipples between his fingers.

"Immmmmmmmmmmmmm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmming!" she screamed.

Jerod felt an electrical charge gather in his loins and shoot out his cock like a freight train.

He exploded in her, sending ropes of cum deep into her pussy.

Again, he sprayed her insides. She could feel his cum coating her pussy.

She slowly rotated her hips, knowing how it sent electrical charges through the head of his cock and throughout his body.

His body was twitching and spasming in the afterglow of his orgasm.

Denise collapsed onto his chest, her breasts pressed against him, the side of her face resting on his shoulder.

She loved this moment, right after the fullest expression of their love, when they just held each other.

She opened her eyes and looked out the picture window.

A boat with two men was idling just offshore. Their binoculars were trained on their bedroom window.

"Oh no!" Denise muttered. "Jerod, we've got a problem."

Later, Jerod was livid at the invasion of privacy. They both knew who it was. It was the lake security contractors hired by the homeowners association.

Jerod and Denise had had their run-ins with these guys before. Once, when they were sailing, they demanded to see Jerod's ID. Then, at the Shipwrecked Pub, one of the them had drunkenly asked Denise what she was doing with "a black guy."

Jerod had kept his cool earlier but this was different. Peeping into his home, spying on his personal life. This was way over the line, and he was indignant.

"I pay homeowner's dues," he muttered. "Those motherfuckers work for me."

He called the homeowners association office but got an answering service. He left a curt message asking for a call back. Denise thought that was probably for the best given how mad he was.

At five minutes to ten, the sales team arrived. Kyle arrived in a blue pickup and Sonia and Kim came in Sonia's Dodge Challenger. Brandon drove a vintage MG convertible. They were chatting in the driveway when Denise appeared at the front door.

"Come on in, guys!" Denise said.

They gathered in the living room and the foursome were immediately taken by the command center. Most of the butcher block paper was covered with Denise and Jerod's writing. They were reading it and chattering amongst themselves.

"Take your seat and we'll get started," said Denise, not wasting any time.

She and Jerod stood in the front of the room.

"First, I want to start by thanking you guys for being on time," Denise said. "As you can see, we've got a lot to cover, and we're going to need every minute. So, let's make that a habit. Let's start exactly when we say we'll start and end when we say we'll end."

Jerod took over without missing a beat.

"OK, the schedule for today is as follows. We've got a morning training block from ten to one, then we'll break for a half hour for lunch. We'll be bringing in sandwiches. Starting at 1:30, you'll be putting into practice what you learned in the morning. That's the pattern. Learn and then do. We think that's the best and fastest way for you to get up to speed."

It went like this for a good twenty minutes. Denise and Jerod trading off like they'd been doing it for years. Their presentation was organized, coordinated, and totally thought through. It worked like a well-oiled machine.

Jerod then reviewed the company goals. Three fully autonomous sales teams, each with one man and one woman, setting up their own schedules, and reporting their sales figures daily.

Denise explained how she and Jerod planned to go out with the sales teams during the first week to give them ongoing feedback and training.

"Day One," Denise said, "Jerod will accompany Kyle and Sonia, I'll partner with and Brandon and Kim. Day Two, we'll switch it up and I'll go out with Kyle and Kim, Jerod will go with Sonia and Brandon. And so on."

Denise started to launch into the first segment -- the initial phone call. She walked them through the flow chart she'd outlined on the wall.

"Your goal in the first five seconds is to make it to the next five seconds," she said. "These women have been telemarketed to a million times. They've got an antenna for sales calls. And they'll drop you like a hot potato. Everyone has to develop their own hook. For me, it's all in the tone of voice. Friendly. Like you know them. Sound like you'll be fun to talk to. Or, maybe flirt with them. Whatever works."

While she was walking them through the nuances of the all-important initial phone call, Jerod's cellphone rang. He quickly left the room and took the call on the deck. Denise knew it was the homeowners' association calling him back.

Denise continued her presentation.

"The next thing you want to do is set the bait. Ask them a question. Make a provocative statement. Give them an incentive to keep talking to you. 'Let me ask you something, when was the last time you felt truly satisfied romantically?' 'Do you feel sex gets better or worse as you get older?' But ask it as a friend would, not a creepy stranger on the phone. How they answer determines whether you continue or you cut your losses and bail."

"If there's a pause, that could mean they're intrigued. That's like a nibble. If they say something risqué back at you, that's more than a nibble. If they say 'I beg your pardon, how dare you?' that's your cue to gracefully end the call. 'So sorry, I think I may have called the wrong number -- Click.'"

Clearly and succinctly, she described the strategic beats and gave them examples. At the end, she improvised an entire sales call, going step by step, pointing to where she was in the flow chart. She called it 'touching all the bases.'

"I don't care how you get from A to Z or even what words you use. Make it your own. Make it real. Just touch all the bases."

She paused and looked through the open door and out to the deck. She could see Jerod talking animatedly into his phone. She had never seen him so forceful.

"Once you have them interested in a consultation, you need to get them committed to a two-hour time slot when they'll be alone in the house. 'Oh, your husband's a golfer? Lucky you. When does he usually golf? Oh, Saturday afternoons? That's right when I was hoping to schedule you. Oh, that'll work fine? Two to four? Well that's just perfect then."

As she was finishing her little performance, Jerod reentered the room.

"Just in time," Denise said to him, "we just covered the initial phone call. Do you want to take them through using the scheduler?"

Jerod nodded. He didn't look upset. He looked vaguely satisfied, like he'd gotten something off his chest.

"You need to keep a record of all the calls you make," Jerod said, "and then schedule any appointments you set up in the online scheduler. Let me show you how it works."

Jerod had one of the laptops connected to the big screen TV in the living room. He walked them through the interface for logging calls, tracking services, and recording money.

Around noon, they had the sales foursome split into pairs and practice making mock phone calls with each other. While they did this in different corners of the living room, Jerod and Denise stepped out onto the porch to talk.

"So, what'd they say?" Denise asked.

"I didn't get too much information," Jerod said, "but I let them know I thought it was outrageous. Totally unacceptable."

"Was it the same two jerks who hassled you when we were sailing?" she asked.

"They wouldn't tell me who they were," he said.

"I don't get it," Denise said, "what were they doing out there at eight in the morning?"

"That's what has me worried," Jerod said. "They weren't just cruising around. They meant to be there."

Denise considered this, not sure what to think.

"I think I'll give Charlie Allnutt a call," Jerod said. "He's on the homeowners' board. Maybe he can find out what's going on."

At one o'clock, Jasmine arrived in her store van with sack lunches for everyone. She had picked them up from the market at the marina. Everyone grabbed a sack and a drink and took it out onto the deck.

Jasmine had brought a number of undergarments for the women to try on based on the measurements she'd taken. Brassieres, panties, stockings, garters. There were also a number of one-size items of an especially erotic nature. Body stockings, teddies, bustiers, corsets, basques and babydolls.

After finishing their lunch, Brandon and Kyle continued practicing sales calls while Jasmine took Sonia and Kim upstairs for a fitting. Jasmine had the women strip down and then had them try on beautifully embroidered lace bras and lace panties. She managed to find them perfect fits and set them up with several matching bra and panty sets, thigh high stockings, and garters.

Sonia and Kim were delighted with how they felt and looked. They decided to walk downstairs in their underwear and heels to show Denise and the team.

They walked into the living room and struck a pose. The practice phone calls ended abruptly as everyone stood and stared.

Sonia's forearms rested atop her head, her gorgeous breasts were lifted up beautifully. Kim put her hands on her waist and cocked her hip.

"Holy crap!" Kyle exclaimed.

"Wow!" Brandon said.

"You both look sensational," Jerod said.

Denise went over to them.

"Not bad at all. How do you feel?" she asked them.

"Fantastic," Kim said.

"Feels great," said Sonia.

Denise smiled and squeezed her arm. She knew exactly what they meant.

"Listen up," Denise called out to the group. "Now, we're going to call some actual leads. You each have a set of numbers to call. When you get a pick up, be engaging, go through your steps. Remember to touch all the bases."

Denise turned to Sonia and Kim.

"Why don't you try making your calls in what you're wearing? I'm curious if you feel any different."

"Like this?" Sonia asked.

"Sure," Denise answered. "It might be interesting. I do some of my best work dressed like that."

She gave them a wink.

Jerod monitored Brandon and Kyle while Denise worked with Kim and Sonia.

Kim was the first to get an answer.

"How're you doing, Mrs. Wallace. I'm Kim calling from Fantasy Enterprises. No not Fancy, Fantasy. (Pause) Yes, that kind of fantasy. That's the best kind, don't you think? (She laughs) Well, it is for me too. And that's sort of what I'm calling about. Have you ever noticed that fantasy and real life just don't seem to match up? (pause) Exactly. What if I told you your real life could be even better than your fantasy? No, I'm serious. What if you could have real life experiences that exceeded even your wildest fantasies? Well, I was skeptical too but, wouldn't you know it, that's exactly what happened to me."

Kim was killing it. Her tone was intimate, conversational, sexy. She made it personal, enticing, and by the end she had lined up a consultation.

"Awesome!" Denise said, giving her a high five. "How'd it feel in your new underwear?"

"I felt good," Kim said. "I felt confident. And sexy. I felt like ... you know ... 'I got this.'"

"That exactly how it made me feel," Denise said. "Way to go."

A few moments later, Sonia had a live one on the phone. She stood in her thigh high stockings and demi cup bra and slowly reeled her in.

"How would you rate your sex life on a scale of one to ten," Sonia asked. "What would you say if I told you I could turn in up, all the way to eleven. (pause) No, I'm not just saying that. We have some lace teddies and bodystockings that will rock his world."

Denise listened in to Sonia's call. Her voice was sexy and intimate. Sure enough, before long she had arranged a consultation for the following weekend.

"How was that?" she asked Sonia when she hung up the phone.

"Great," Sonia smiled. "I felt powerful. Like, I had her in the palm of my hand."

"You did great," Denise said, smiling. "Keep wearing that underwear."

By the time six o'clock rolled around, Kim and Sonia had made six appointments between them. Kyle and Brandon were less successful, with Kyle having just one successful call.

The sales team gathered on the driveway, getting ready to head home. Denise and Jerod stood on the front steps saying goodbye. Kim and Sonia, dressed in their civilian clothes, were the first to leave, followed by Kyle in his pickup.

Denise and Jerod decided to take a late afternoon swim before dinner. They left Jasmine and Brandon standing next to the van chatting.

"I just couldn't close the deal," Brandon said, shaking his head. "Kim and Sonia were killing it but I couldn't get anything going."

"I'm sure you'll get the hang of it," Jasmine said, reassuring him. "It takes time."

"Kim said that lingerie you picked out for her made a huge difference."

"It's true," Jasmine said. "High quality undergarments not only make you feel sexy -- they make you feel more confident. I'm sure that had a big impact."

"Well, I'm glad they found their secret weapon. Not exactly an option for me."

He seemed genuinely discouraged.

"I think I might have something that could help," Jasmine said.

Brandon looked up.

"Really?" he asked.

"I have some pieces in the van that could do for you what the bras and panties did for them."

Brandon gave her a quizzical look.

"Come," she said, "I'll show you."

She went to the back of the van and opened the double doors. There were parallel clothes racks with assorted lingerie. She went inside and picked out various items on small hangers.

"I brought a few items we carry for men," Jasmine said.

"Lingerie for men? Is that a thing?" Brandon asked.

"Well," she smiled, "we call it sexy men's underwear. Do you want to try some on?"

"Sure," Brandon said. "I'll try anything if it works."

"Come, I know where there's a full-length mirror in the house," Jasmine said, taking his arm.

Denise and Jerod had already set out on their afternoon swim so the house was empty. She led him to the guest bedroom on the second floor where she had stayed the night.

"So, I've got mesh bikini briefs, g-strings, net briefs. Which one do you want to try first?"

Brandon looked at them all and seemed a bit unsure. She handed one to Brandon. The fabric was so sheer, it was transparent.

"Why don't you try the fishnet brief first, and see how it feels," Jasmine said in a soft voice.

Jerod hesitated.

"There's a bathroom right through there," Jasmine said, gesturing to the door.

Jerod took the skimpy black brief into the bathroom. Jasmine sat on the bed and kicked off her shoes.

"Black fishnet is a very popular material," she said through the door.

She unbuttoned the top button of her blouse, revealing her exquisitely embroidered French lace brassiere.

"It feels really comfortable," Brandon said from inside the bathroom.

"Why don't you come out and use the full-length mirror?" Jasmine asked.

The bathroom door opened tentatively, and Brandon stepped out.

His tall, muscular body was completely naked, except for the skimpy, black bikini brief. The fishnet material clung to his hips and ass, and the pouch made his package look really big.

"That looks good on you," Jasmine offered. "Turn around and let me see the back."

His ass looked delicious, tight and muscled.

"Good fit in back," she said. "How does it feel?"

"Really comfortable," Brandon said, checking out the mirror. "Almost like I'm not wearing anything, but I still feel supported."

"That's exactly how they should feel," Jasmine said. "I think that one works very well."

She picked up a skin colored brief from pile she brought.

"Now, this one is made with microfiber. We call it the 'Nude Dude'. It should accentuate that feeling of nakedness."

Jerod took the skimpy thong from her and hesitated. He seemed to be thinking about whether to change right there, or in the bathroom. He ended up turning and going into the bathroom. Jasmine sat on the bed, patiently waiting.

"We've gotten great feedback on that one too," she said. "The microfiber is supposed to feel amazing against your ... against your skin."

A few moments later, the bathroom door opened and Brandon emerged.

The sheer, skin-colored fabric made Brandon look like he was completely naked.

"Let me see," Jasmine said. "Turn around."

Brandon turned his perfectly toned body slowly around.

The micro fiber clung to his narrow hips and perfectly shaped butt. The sides tapered to a thin strap and led to a comfort pouch that strained to contain his package.

"It fits you well," Jasmine said, staring at his cock. "How does it feel?"

"Feels amazing," Brandon said. "Like I'm not wearing anything at all. It's really soft."

Jasmine got off the bed to get a closer look. The fabric was so sheer, the outline of his cock was clearly visible. It was hanging straight down and curving over his sizable balls.

She leaned in to inspect it closely.

"Yes, that looks really good on you," she said. "It accentuates your package nicely. I think you should consider wearing these during your sales calls. It's very, very becoming."

"You think so?" he asked, looking at himself in the mirror.

"Oh yes," she said, getting down on her knees. "From here, I can clearly see the outline of your cock."

He turned to see how the back looked in the mirror. That put his package right in Jasmine's face.

"Are you sure it's not too tight here," she said, gently touching the underside of his balls with her fingertips.

"Wow, that feels good," Brandon laughed.

"That's because of the microfiber," she said. "I bet it feels really sexy on, does it?"

"Oh yeah," Brandon said. "To be honest, it feels like I'm being held by a really soft hand."

"That's what you want," she said, leaning in to study his growing cock.

Brandon swiveled his hips from side to side, checking out the mirror. It was making his cock move back and forth in front of her face.

"And, with the natural stretchiness of the fabric, it continues to look good as you become aroused," she whispered.

Jerod's package was indeed growing in size. His cock was hardening and becoming even more visible beneath the sheer fabric.

"Now, there's one more pair I want you to try," Jasmine said. "It's a classic g-string style, also microfiber. We call it the 'Rocket Pocket.'"

She handed him a tiny red number even sheerer than the others.