Sex Shop

Story Info
Man visits sex shop for a prostate toy.
1.7k words
4.41
17.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rampe
rampe
233 Followers

I am a single guy about forty years old. I don't have regular sex contacts so I often masturbate. Sometimes I like to have something extra in my solo games. I have bought some accessories like lube, gloves and anal toys.

My ultimate goal is to have a prostate orgasm which I never have had. I have a few prostate toys and they feel good but orgasm without touching my penis has not happened.

One day I found out that there is a new sex shop opened in town. They have internet selling and also direct selling from the shop. Visiting the shop is possible only by an appointment.

So you can't just walk in. You have to send a message or call them to have a private appointment.

They have a big collection of various toys. So there are many possibilities for me to find the toy that gives me the anal orgasm.

Good quality toys are quite expensive so I can't just buy them all and try which one is the best. So I decide to send them a message for a private appointment. It's easier to decide what could be a good toy if you actually see it in nature.

I have a rather quick reply from them and with few more messages, we are agreed to meet on the same night.

Few hours waiting and I'm getting little nervous. It's not the same to buy from the internet than from the shop after explaining what you are searching for and be there in person.

The time comes by and I found myself from the shop door. They have a doorbell and I ring it. A woman little older than me comes to open the door with a smile and lets me in. I go quickly into the shop to avoid as many eyes as possible to see me going in.

The shop itself is more like a warehouse. I think they do mostly internet selling. The woman looks me into the eyes asking how she can help me. I'm just staring at her because she looks so sexy in her leather pants and shortly cut hair. Her nails are black but neatly cut. Her lips are coated with dark red lipstick. She has few tattoos in her arms.

I woke up when she just looks at me. I try to say something about prostate toys. She quickly understands what I mean and starts to ask questions to have a more specific idea of what I am looking for and what I like.

"Are you looking prostate toy for masturbation or have you a partner to use it to you?"

I'm a little more comfortable answering her when she takes the subject so naturally.

"I think I use it mostly for masturbation because I have not a regular partner." I am answering.

"How much you have experience with these toys and what you have tried?"

"Do you use big, medium or little toys?"

I try to answer all these questions by saying that I have a few toys like basic Aneros if she knows what kind of it is and they feel good but never reached orgasm with them.

She knows what toy I mean and asks if it feels too small or if I think that it's not pressing in my prostate?

My answer is that I don't exactly now, but it goes rather easily in so I think it is not too big but I don't know if bigger model would be any better or should it be more curved.

"Have you inspected your anus with your fingers?"

"How deep your prostate is in your rectum?"

"Is your rectum curved little or is it curved a lot?"

"How many fingers you can get in?"

Lots of questions which make my cheeks little red. I think she is enjoying my humiliation or she is just that professional or both.

Hard to say but I try to answer as good as I can. I tell her that it is quite hard for me to finger myself and I am not sure if I have found my prostate. I am answering also that I think I can use three fingers by myself.

"How many fingers you have taken by another person?"

I can notice that she is seeing true me. I tell her that one time I have taken five from a little handed female but usually four is maximum.

She looks at me and says that she now is understanding the problem I have. It is kind of a lottery to find a great toy if one doesn't know the specifications needed. She also told me that there are different kinds of people also. What kind of toy is the best for person? Someone likes best the toys that are static in the rectum and others feel that the best are moving in and out. The people that like static toys are more likely to have an orgasm in masturbation but the ones who like in and out movement are in more difficult situations. It is hard to relax and enjoy when one has to move the toy in the rectum.

She asks if I 'm more like a movement guy?

I tell her that movement feels nice but ever had an orgasm with that either.

"Okay, let's go to the other section." She told me and I follow her.

We go to the basement and there she takes a few packages from shelves.

"We need more information about your anatomy."

"Take your pants off and go all fours on the couch."

She says that like normal thing and I stay standing there wondering what I just heard. She takes examination gloves from one box that is black and lubrication tube from others. Then she looks at me and then the couch.

I understood that she means that I should do what is told and I am quickly on the couch without my pants on.

"Stick your ass more up!"

I do what is told and feel cool lubricant on my asshole. Quickly she sticks her little finger in and then she removes it and one by one she have had every finger of her hand individually visited in my rectum. Last and biggest finger little hurts when going in. Then she puts the forefinger again in and starts to inspect my anus. She massages what I think is my prostate with the finger. Then she puts another finger in and massages now with two.

I start to relax and enjoy it. Then she starts fucking movement and it feels also great. Soon she ads third finger in fucking me. When she tries to ad fourth she feels that I can't take it well.

She takes her glove off and tells me that now she knows the size of my anus and location of the prostate. She also says that she thinks that I am the type that likes movement and fingering. She recommends me to buy a box of good gloves and a good strapon belt. She thinks I should try to find some partners to use them.

I tell her how hard is to find a sex partner and even much harder to find a person who likes to do these things for me.

She understands me but wants to show me strapon belts and dildos that fit them.

They have a very nice leather belt that screams to me buy. I want to take it and next, we are searching for dildo to it.

She says I should have a few different sizes. A little for starter and bigger for use after warming up. And one for the future use that is bigger than those. She collects silicon dildos, condoms, lubrication and gloves for me.

When I say that seems quite an expensive package for me she tells me that if she can use every of those dildos in me she gives 50% off the price.

I just can say that I can not take the biggest.

She then says that it is simple. I just have to come here so many times that I eventually can take it.

I do not know what to say but soon I find myself again on the couch. She is putting the smallest dildo in and it is strapped on the belt. She starts slow and after warming up she really starts to fuck me. It feels amazing.

When I try to take hold of my penis she tells me not to! She changes bigger dildo to the belt and says that I need some other thing to think than my penis. This dildo is much more bigger. I feel little pain when she is pressing it in.

"How it feels to pay your shopping with your ass?"

"You are a little bitch with your tight ass!"

She starts dirty talking.

"This one you have to take!"

She presses the dildo it's whole length in and takes firm grip from my hips. Starting again slowly I manage to adapt a little to bigger dildo. It is a mix of pain and pleasure. Now she is just entertaining herself. Fucking without thinking how I feel. She is strong and holds me tight. Her breathing is heavy and she has closed her eyes.

I just try to manage. Just when I think I can't take more some new feeling starts to build up in me. I start to push my ass against her thrusts. This makes her wild. She increases the speed even more. My orgasm starts to build up. My penis is coated with precum. Then the orgasm starts and it is big and long. I don't know if I yell or not I just live the orgasm I'm having.

I think she had her orgasm quite the same time. She rests on my back a little time and withdraws the strapon. She cleans the toys and gives the package to me.

"I will send you a message when we meet next time".

"If you want this to be quick over you should practice at home to take the biggest one."

I leave the shop. My ass is sore two days after the session. I'm not sure if I want to practice with the biggest by myself. Maybe I don't like these meetings to end quickly. And the thing is that when I'm looking the biggest dildo I'm feeling fear.

rampe
rampe
233 Followers