All Comments on 'Sex Shop Slut'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
daiblo598daiblo5988 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. I love the ones like this. Would like to see more of her as she progresses down the slut road.

sober71sober718 months ago

Excellent story 5*s.would love a part two?

lien60lien608 months ago

Hopefully you do another part

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There is but one word to describe this attempt at telling a story. ridiculous.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

“The feel of a big, thick cock sliding in and out of me was one I never wanted to lose. I knew I wasn't going to be able to cum again, but something about getting fucked like a slut just felt perfect.”

Looking forward to the next chapter in this young cumslut’ s new life.

RoboButtonsRoboButtons8 months ago

I could read stories like this one every day. Does it violate the ethos and rules of the BDSM community? Absolutely. Did it make me into a horny mess? Absolutely.

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreader8 months ago

Good fanticy, erotic description when she cums. How is she going to explain being knocked up to her religious parents & priest? Ok, continue.

4Leather4Leather8 months ago

Loved it to the max, you got my caged clity dripping my panties are wet now.

Please the next chapter, love to see how her first shift goes at the shop.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow!!! Great story and what a turn on. I was hard the minute she walked in the shop. There are so many ways to go with this. Grace would be a good start for chapter 2. I have been in shops with glory holes and it is a ton of fun! Please make this a series and keep on writing! I love your stories!

ftm_oceanboyftm_oceanboy8 months ago

I wonder how her priest will react when he hears this story at her next confession….

MogremMogrem8 months ago

Excellent. Punchy, sexy, to the point.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great start of a story, can’t wait to see more adventures,

kellyblue66abckellyblue66abc8 months ago

great story can't wait for her job to start

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot story, can't wait for the gay version. ^_^

jmwwjmww8 months ago

great story, very hot. can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Top notch, well written. I've written some like this as well, some still need to finish to publish. Kissinurkitty.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story. Hope there will be a chapter 2 soon

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Incredible story that took turn I never expected which made it all the better. I always wondered how many of those deeply religious women who wanted to wait until marriage to try fucking ended up disappointed by either the lack of skill and knowledge of a virgin and maybe a small cock but also wouldn’t they always be wondering what sex with other people would have been like. To go through life with that kind of mental and emotional baggage has to kill the marriage or just make a pair of seriously angry partners.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wonderful story

DougsLairDougsLair6 months ago

EXCELLENT story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Interesting premise.

But sex is ALL so rushed. So automatic.

She needed to have been played with a lot more before his tongue went into action on her asshole.

Sex after that was there, for sure, but to me was merely boring.

Three stars.

hopelesshubbyhopelesshubby4 months ago

Good shit. I hope there’s more to come!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

i loved masturbate all time andhappy ending..

Bandman032001Bandman0320012 months ago

Need to do another story like this 1. Where she used before a whole group on different mounts.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

this is rape and these guys should pay for it

they didn't she was going to like it

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanabout 2 months ago

Totally unlikely of course. No woman falls in love with sex by basically being raped. But it's a fantasy, with a fantasy young woman having a fantasy experience. In that context, it's really hot. You really get into her head.

Catcher78Catcher78about 1 month ago

Loved it. My ex and ex friend who introduced her to that world. Cheaters cheat

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Grace will convert Zara to have sex with black men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...