Sex Shop Visit

Story Info
The moment I realised I was open to more than most.
3.9k words
4.43
13.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a very stupid 18yr old, I put myself in a position unwittingly, the experience though solidified the very heteroflexible approach I have.

I was 18 and had just landed in Sydney after Infantry basic training at Singleton, I was alone living on the army barracks, it was 1995 back then porn really only came from adult stores there was little to no internet porn that's if you even had a 486 PC and a dial up connection, It was a Friday night and I was board and horny so I had a long shower stroking my cock and fingering my ass then headed into the city to get a couple of DVD's I could watch in my room and wank to over the weekend.

The store I ended up at had a "theatre" in it, the guy at the counter (John on the name tag) said I should go into the theatre and he would play one of the DVD's I'd picked so I could make sure I liked it, the whole porn transaction made me super nervous and I just went with whatever he said, he was a big confident guy his energy was pretty intense, it was the first time I'd ever walked into an adult shop and in reality I was way out of my depth with no idea, I was fighting embarrassment talking to someone with all the sex shop items surrounding me not to mention that he was looking at porn movies and advising me that he would be playing one in public which he knew that I was going to be wanking over later, I was losing the battle in my mind.

I didn't have the confidence to control my situation and I think he knew it, He told me to go in the room and he'd put one on, I went into the room as directed, it was dimly lit from just the large projector, there were two guys in the back row talking to each other and another three guys on their own sitting randomly in seats in the room, I sat as far away as I could from all of them so went to the front row, the movie playing was a girl being gangbanged, It abruptly stopped and a voice on the speaker said "sorry guys just putting one on for my young friend to ensure he likes it". The "Buttman" movie I had picked appeared on the screen.

I sat there watching the porn for about 5 minutes, one of the guys from the back row came and sat right next to me, I remember he had a black T-shirt on, he had scruffy black hair but that's about it, I saw him pull his cock out of his pants from the corner of my eye, he leaned over and told me something like, "pull your cock out, it's alright to play with it here", I did what he said but I felt really nervous and couldn't get hard, he reached over and took my hand and put it on his cock, I immediately knew to stroke him, his cock was long but skinny, I remember this stupid detail vividly it felt really skinny compared to the usual thickness of me holding mine, his cock was longer than mine but it felt small to me as I stroked on it for him.

He took mine in his hand and started to play with it, I got hard in his hand pretty quickly, what he was doing was feeling good, pretty soon after I was rock hard in his hand he got on the floor between my legs and pulled my shorts and underwear off and started sucking me right there in public in front of these other guys, they couldn't physically see him from behind us so I was hoping they didn't notice him move from the seat to the floor, it felt good and I could not bring myself to ask him to stop, A fight flight response was pumping adrenaline through my body as he took my cock balls deep in his mouth over and over.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned my head the other guy from the back row was standing behind my chair he had one hand at his lips giving me a shoosh gesture and he was pushing his rigid cock towards my face, he moved his finger from his mouth and quite forcefully just said "suck it" I opened my mouth and he pushed it into me, I honestly thought these men would forcefully do this if I didn't just go along with it, it was also evident that everyone else in the room would be seeing me suck this guy's cock at this point.

After a while of sucking cock and being sucked the guy between my legs grabbed my waist and pulled me forward awkwardly on top of him until I was on my hands and knees he'd gone onto his back and was under me still with my cock in his mouth, the other guy had stepped over the seats, he stripped off and went to his knees in front of me and rubbed his wet cock on my face telling me to "get back on it, suck it slut", I did as I was told. I spread my legs wide so my cock was at the right height to fuck my new friends mouth while he controlled my movements by pushing or pulling me by his hand firmly wrapped around my balls.

I felt something funny at my butt and turned to look back the guy (John the only name I got that night) behind the store counter was rubbing lube and licking around my butt hole, the guy I was sucking just told me to enjoy it, he grabbed my head in his hands and turned me back to face his cock and pushed himself in and out of my mouth, he kept telling the others I was all sorts of things, a good boy, a cocksucker, a slut, a cumdump and all sorts of other names, he announced that "We are all going to take turns fucking your holes until your full of cum you little slut and you're going to love every bit of it" with a gentle face slap to punctuate the remark, he really didn't shut up as he used me, he kept trash talking me and degrading me as he fucked my mouth, he wasn't that rough with me thankfully just a light slap with his hand or he would pull out and cock slap my face every now and then, I guess talking just got him off.

these three kept me on my hands and knees for a while and at some point the other three men had stripped off either fully or just their pants and where standing around the action beating their cocks, someone said it was time to share and I was pulled up to my knees by my arms as they all stood around me, they rotated through my mouth and hands, I sucked all six of their very different cocks, this was no porno it wasn't elegantly organised or directed by someone watching, I would forget to stroke the other guys cocks while my mouth was full, every now and then one of them would grab my arm and place my hand on their cock I would stroke it but as they switched around using my mouth I would forget to change hands to other cocks it was very overwhelming, during this someone got down behind me and put their hand around my cock and jerked me while at the same time they finger fucked my ass with lubricated fingers, I felt warm wetness as they were sucking my neck muscles while I was being face fucked by the others.

A tongue licked up my neck to my ear as I was having my butt hole finger banged while trying to throat fuck a really thick cock, it was the vocal guy, "I told you you'd like it didn't I you little slut" I remember just making an mmph! sound, the cock in my mouth wasn't overly long but the guy was thick, it made the corners of my mouth feel like they were splitting. He grabbed me roughly by the throat and pulled me from the cock in my mouth and brought me down hard on my back, he just said to them all it was time I got fucked.

Of course he was going to be first inside me, he got between my legs and spread them pushing my knees back to my chest but wide apart which rotated my ass up for him, he squeezed lube all over his cock and slapped his cock on my already wet finger fucked ass, the tip of his cock hit the muscle around my hole directly and I remember the feeling of my ass tightening from every impact it had, I was very scared this was about to go bad, as the five guys standing around me continued to stroke their cocks they watched as he pushed the head of his cock into to the opening of my butt, he just pushed the head in and pulled back out a few times, he put his weight on my legs and started fucking me with just the tip of his cock, I could feel my hole relaxing as he did this, I was very wet and my ass was ready as he slowly and expertly pushed deeper and deeper over a few minutes, It felt amazing!.

As I was being fucked one of them knelt over me and basically sat on my face, his hole on my nose and his balls at my mouth, I was told to open and suck them gently, after a while he eased back and fed me his cock and would alternate between both his cock and balls, The vocal guy fucking me had lent back and said to them all "look at this bitch take my cock up her pussy, who wants to fuck her next?", I was exposed to all of them as both my holes where pumped by cocks, I was struggling to suck cock on my back and had my back arched so they guy in my mouth could get a bit deeper, the vocal guy said he was going to "bust my nut in this fuckhole" and within seconds he pushed balls deep inside me and held himself there, his cock pulsing as my ass spasmed trying to grip his slippery wet cock while he dumped his load in me.

Once he had finished twitching he pulled out and said "next", thankfully I was rolled to my side by the next guy to fuck me, it gave me a better angle for the guys taking turns fucking my mouth and my back got to relax a bit, this guy was quiet, he fucked me deep from this angle and I was worried it was going to hurt at any point, there was a dull pain at my tailbone and he was using angles that nearly hurt, I hadn't seen his cock it didn't seem to hurt because of size it was more about the angle as I laid there on my side he had scissored between my legs and he was just so deep in me, I really felt it, after taking this guy deep in my ass for a while he grabbed my hips and pulled me all the way over onto my knees and I was back in a doggy style position without his cock leaving my hole, I felt him pick up the pace and could feel his balls slapping against mine as he began to really rail me, very quickly after this I was filled with more cum as this second guy dumped his load in my ass.

The shop guy was trying to fuck my mouth as the third guy lined up his cock and eased it into my ass, I took him easily into my wet stretched ass, it was the guy that started it all with the long skinny cock, The shop guy though, had a huge cock, I was very focused on it while my ass got pounded for the third time, it was 8-9-10 inches I don't know how big, it was just big, he rubbed his hands over my shaved head as I licked his cock up and down, I tried to take it in my mouth and I would get a couple of inches in but it was to thick I couldn't get very deep down on it, not that I would have been able to even take half of it anyway, I mouthed his big cock as best I could licking and sucking his shaft making sure to slobber all over it and stroke it with my hands as I was spit roasted between these two men like a whore.

The guy with the skinny cock in my ass said he wanted to "paint the sluts face with cum", he pulled out and stood up as the shop guy moved back so I could turn around, the guy with the skinny cock pumped his cock furiously near my mouth he clipped me a couple of times with his fist as he stroked, he told me to open my mouth, I shook my head at him, no way was I about to sucking cock straight out of my ass! apparently I did have a line....., He just smiled and said "I'm not putting my cock in your mouth you stupid cumdump, but I am shooting my load in your fucking mouth", I did as I was told and opened my mouth, he pumped away until I was hit by a stream of cum, it bounced from my top lip up my face across my cheek as did the following streams of cum, very little ended up in my mouth.

The shop guy laid on his back next to me and told me to straddle him, I sat over the top of him and eased back on his cock like a girl would when she was on top, with my cock resting on his stomach, it went in without pain but it was a tight fit, I felt "full" on the edge of pain but not pain, I rotated my hips on him slowly taking inch after inch as he gently fucked into me, he pushed me backwards once I had every inch of his meat inside me, as I leaned back I exposed myself to everyone watching, he stroked my cock while I enjoyed the feeling of having his huge cock in me, one of the guys walked up and stood over us both and fed me his cock, he had a pretty cock, all shaved no hair at all on his balls or anywhere down there, his cock and balls quickly became slippery as I slobbered on his cock, he was very good, he would fuck my mouth gradually faster and faster.

He would push in just deep enough to the point before I would gag, but I had to just keep my mouth open as he face fucked me the drool was pouring out of me, when he slowed down I took his slimy wet balls in my hand and massaged them for him which he seemed to like while I took him deeply in my mouth for a few minutes like I was making out with his cock, he began to build up speed again and I just opened my mouth ready for it again, he said he was going to cum but didn't slow the pace, he unloaded in my mouth as he continued pumping in and out without any pause, as he continued to face fucked me he was pulling cum and slobber out of my open mouth, my chest was covered in a mess of cum and spit, he stepped away still stroking his deflating cock.

His cock was replaced by another, the man took his place over me and rubbed his cock all over my wet chest and face, he held the back of my head in place as he dragged his cock and balls all over my face spreading the cum and spit all over me, he told me to suck his balls and keep them under pressure in my mouth as he fisted his cock over my face, for the second time I got hit in the face by a fist as he pumped his cock which made me release his balls from my mouth in shock from the strike, he instantly slapped my face hard then jammed his cock deep down my throat I was gagging and tears burst from my eyes.

This guy actually scared me as I turned red from being held down on his cock, this guy had sat in the background to wait his turn and he wanted it rough, he held me there and ferociously fucked my face until he blew his load in my throat, as I gasped for air he slapped my face again then told me to suck his cock clean which I did with tears running down my face.

So far I'd had three guys fuck my ass with the third still in me, two loads of cum had been dumped in my ass and three guys had cum on my face/mouth or throat, the ride was almost over as there was only the shop guy left to cum, no one had left the place though and most of them where still standing around watching me being fucked or sitting in the front row watching as they stroked semi hard and hard cocks, the shop guy pushed me off and told me to get on my hands and knees again, he moved behind me and told me to relax as he pushed my cummy face to the floor, with my sticky face and chest against the floor and my sloppy hole in the air he pushed his meaty cock back into my ass, I closed my eyes and waited for him to dump his load in me as his huge wet cock glided in and out of my gaped butt.

It was raining inside? I opened my eyes feeling rain on my back and head... the other five men where all standing round me and one was pissing on me!, I tried to get up but a firm hand on my back and a firm instruction to "Stay" kept me there, one after the other or two at a time, they were pissing on me, the shop guy grunted and pumped my hole full of his cum as this was happening, he was still pumping his cock in and out of me as they finished pissing on me, then he went still after a minute I had the weirdest feeling inside me as I realised he was pissing inside my ass, it felt like a balloon was being blown up inside me, it gave me the urge to pee or cum as the pressure built up in my ass, as the men dressed and left leaving me in a mess on the floor with the shop workers very big fat cock still all the way up my ass as he panted and told them he would see them next time, he eased his cock out of my gaped open ass along with it a mixture of cum and piss.

He rolled me on my back and just said to me "you're a good boy" as he pushed my legs apart and started pushing his wet semi hard cock back inside me, he reached down and started to stroke my cock, he told me he had a surprise coming for me as he started to stiffen again while he pushed the tip of his meat in and out of my opening, a woman walked in, 'Wow John, you caught a naughty one didn't you" she walked over and looked down and watched him slowly stroke my cock as he used it for leverage to slid in and out of me, she stripped off and stepped over us, she lowered her pussy to my face and I started eating her wetness as she leaned forward took my cock in her mouth, I knew what I was doing and had her moaning quickly as her body tensed and she ground her pussy hard against my face, I made her cum in my mouth as she flooded my face with her own wetness.

She stood up and turned around smiling down at me as she eased back her very sloppy wet pussy on my cock, John's gentle thrusts pushed my pelvis forward basically forcing me to fuck her, The feeling of my cock throbbing inside her pussy while having my own hole filled with cock was a lot to take in and it didn't take long for me to flood her with cum but with my ass filled with a big cock I stayed pretty hard with the constant feeling of needing to cum or pee, his cock was putting pressure on the right spot inside me.

Again she stood up this time she turned to face John and leaned down and they kissed passionately as she squatted down positioning her used cum filled hole down on my face, she fed me my own cum while John reached down and stroked my pussy juice covered cock and he continued to build to another orgasm, she continued grinding while she held my legs back and open for him he pushed and pulled his fat cock in and out of me in full length strokes until on one balls deep thrust he stopped, I could feel him throbbing inside me as he remained motionless, he grunted and called me a dirty slut as the orgasm ran through his whole body from head to cock.

He eased his cock from me and stood up over me, he took her by the hand and helped her stand, I felt empty like nothing I'd ever felt before my whole existence had somehow shifted from feeling overwhelming physical pleasure to nothing in an instant, I was not satisfied but I also knew I didn't have anything left, I was exhausted.

they offered me to the back of the room where there was a shower and toilet area, we all stood in the shower taking turns under the water, we washed each other down with lots of soapy strokes and some sucking and kissing, John exited while what I assume was his wife gave me a parting blow job under the warm shower, I blew a dribble of cum in her mouth from my drained balls, as my cock softened I got out and got dressed leaving her in the shower, I walked out into the shop which had been closed while the debauchery that happened in the theatre took place, John was behind the counter again and the store was open, I skulked out to my car and drove back to the base.

When I think back to this, my memory of life for the week after this happened was surreal, I truly believe I was in shock for a period of time.