Sex, Silk, and Lace

Story Info
Hello! This is my first attempt at writing erotica. Enjoy!
1.7k words
3.83
4k
0
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karla is the definition of a stunning, top-class woman. An absolute Hispanic beauty. Sexy in every way, shape, and form. Long, silky, dark hair. Big, round, brown eyes. Plump, pink lips. Firm, ample breasts. A physique toned and muscular complete with tan lines. And an ass most men would kill to even touch, let alone hold in their hands. It was big, round, bouncy, and felt amazing on my cock. We get home one night after being out on the town, and we're both very drunk. Her more so than me. She almost immediately pulls me into a kiss, but I could tell something was different about this one.

Our first kiss wasn't nearly as euphoric as this one. This one came out of nowhere and was full of lust. Passionate. A desire to make love so strong it was irresistible. We both shed our clothes and toss them on the floor, and feeling her skin against mine brings about a fire within me that can do nothing but burn brighter. The feeling of these silk sheets and the softness of her body is accomplishing nothing but making me more aroused. I thought I couldn't love this woman any more than I already did......until she whispered in my ear.

"I'm wearing the black lace panties you like so much today."

"Are you, now?"

"Mm-hm." She says, breaking the kiss and ending our make-out session rather abruptly.

"Now, why don't you pull away from these lips up here." She taps her lips with her index finger, then makes a downward motion towards her vagina.

"And give some attention to these lips down here. Mi caja de dulces."

"With pleasure."

My hands work their magic and make quick work of getting her panties off. As I slide them off with one hand, I make sure to keep the other one busy by caressing her inner thigh. She's the sensitive type, so she seems to enjoy the gesture, as I can hear her moaning from the warmth of my hand. I start eating her out, drawing circles on her clitoris with my tongue, alternating between inserting both my tongue and fingers inside her. I make an effort to be as gentle as I can, planting soft kisses up and down along her folds now and then as I continue to eat her out.

"Dios mio, si, right there! Don't stop, please!"

She grabs my head and forces it as far between her legs as it will go. I didn't think my tongue could go any deeper. But to both mine and her surprise, it does.

Like a well-oiled machine, my hands, fingers, and tongue all worked in conjunction to bring her delicate flower to climax.

And to climax, she came.

I made her cum over and over again, to the point where her legs shook so violently she'd hit the floor immediately if she tried to stand. I figured she was burned out by now, and couldn't continue anymore. To say I was wrong would be an understatement. I saw desire blazing bright within her eyes, with not a chance of her fire going out. She was hungry for more, and I was oh so willing to deliver.

She whispers in my ear yet again.

"It's not fair if I'm the only one feeling good here, James. Let's get those pants off, papi."

"Your wish is my command."

I do as I'm asked and unbuckle my jeans as quickly as possible. My cock is bulging through my boxers, desperate to be free of its confines. I slide my boxers off very quickly and lay back on the bed, hard as a rock and leaking pre-cum.

She looks my cock up and down, drinking in the sight with her eyes. I can tell she's dripping wet just from the thought of having me fuck her mouth.

"I take it you like what you see?" I say, in more of a playful teasing way. I know she does, it's written all over her face.

"Mmm, yeah, I do." Her words come out as more of a horny moan than a simple agreeance.

She drops to her knees and moves closer until her face is only about an inch away from my cock. Each hot breath from her mouth makes me twitch with excitement. She begins to pump my shaft, moving her hand slowly up and down, at the same time making circles around the head with her tongue. Her other hand is gently massaging my balls, cradling them with the most care and kindness. I feel as if I'm going to burst already. The red lights and the smell of cinnamon wafting throughout the room are awakening a lust in me I was unaware I had.

"For the love of God, please stop teasing me and take me into your mouth already!" I pleaded, desperate to feel her warm, wet mouth sucking greedily on my cock.

She giggles playfully. "Okay, okay, I'll stop now. But you better brace yourself, because this is going to feel incredible. For both you and me."

She takes a quarter of my cock into her mouth and starts bobbing up and down at a slow, rhythmic pace. I can't help but reach out and grab her head to assist with her movements. Up, down, up, down, up, down. Her tongue swirls around the head as she continues sucking, and I almost go over the edge. I begin to buck my hips, driving my cock further and further into her throat with each thrust. Each time I thrust Karla slurps hungrily as if my cock is the last meal she'll ever have in her life. I'm so fucking close to exploding down her throat, but I steel myself and keep going. The way she stares up at me while sucking makes me so....fucking Christ. God. After some time, I can't hold back anymore. I grab Karla's head and force it as far down as I can, blasting rope after rope of my hot seed into her stomach. The sound of her gulping it all down is turning me on even more. Once I feel as if my balls are empty, I slide my now-flaccid cock out of Karla's mouth.

"I'm glad you didn't hold back, papi. I got to drink all of your tasty cum." She says in a happy tone, smiling seductively at me.

"You're welcome for that," I say, out of breath.

"Time for the main event now, baby. I want you inside of me," says Karla, practically begging me to shove every inch of my cock into her warm, throbbing pussy.

She leans forward and yet again, whispers into my ear.

"Cógeme, papi."

The moment I heard those words, I could feel the blood starting to rush back to my penis. In an instant, all ten inches of my flaccid cock grew to their full length. Karla licked her lips at the sight of this, laid back on the bed, and spread her legs for me.

"Come and get it, mi fuerte tigre!"

I move towards her and stop between her legs, positioning myself and placing the head of my throbbing cock at the entrance of Karla's vagina. Slowly, I begin to push my cock into her until I'm about a third of the way in, and I can feel the heat enveloping me. God, her pussy feels so fucking good! It's so hot I feel as if my cock is going to melt. I start moving my hips. Slow and steady. Her soft moans are getting me harder as I continue to move my hips. Around five or six strokes in my cock is now slick with her pussy juice, and I slide in and out of her with ease.

"Ooh, me encanta cómo te sientes dentro de mi concha, papi! Eres tan grande!"

"Yeah, you like that, baby? Then let me pick up the pace a little!"

"Si, papi, fuck me faster!"

I start to buck my hips faster, in and out, burying my cock to the hilt each time. Karla's moans have become more intense and much louder. She leans in to kiss me while I'm still moving my hips, and I kiss back even harder. All of a sudden, she motions for me to stop.

"Papi, wait! Let's switch positions so I can get on top."

"Oh God, I can't take much more of this."

"Me neither, papi! I want you to dump all of that cum inside me!"

Karla mounts me and positions herself above the head of my cock. She makes no effort to go slow about taking every inch into her, instead opting to plunge it all in at once.

"Ooooh, fuck, papi! Your cock is so fucking big!"

"God, I love your ass, Karla! So soft and round and fucking fat!"

She starts bouncing her fat ass up and down on my cock, making a satisfying clapping sound every time she comes back down. I grab her ass with both of my hands to brace myself, and I begin thrusting. Hard. Fast. Aggressively. I start to fuck this woman as hard as my hips will let me.

I can tell I'm not going to last much longer, especially since Karla's pussy tightens around my cock every time I thrust. I can feel my balls beginning to swell, so I know it won't be long until I empty them into her.

"Fuck, my balls feel so full! I think I'm gonna cum soon, Karla!"

"Si, si, si! Por favor, papi! Fill my pussy up with your hot, thick cum!"

I get about ten more pumps in before I hit my limit.

"I'm cumming, Karla!"

With one final thrust, I pour everything I have in my balls inside of Karla. Burst after burst after burst of cum go pouring into her pussy, and I'm loving every second of it. I didn't think I could cum this much or this hard in my life. I feel my cock deflate inside of her, and I let it slip out on its own. We're both exhausted and out of breath, but I'm happy. Karla crawls up to me and nuzzles her head against my chest.

"Holy shit, that was amazing, Karla. I love you so much."

"That was some of the best sex we've ever had, and I've never felt so good in my life. Gracias, papi. I love you, too."

She gives me a quick kiss and snuggles closer to me, and wraps her arms around me. I give her a kiss on her forehead and wrap my arm around her in return.

"Good night, Karla."

"Good night, James."