Sex Slave

Story Info
Shipwrecked sailor has a slavishly enjoying experience.
4.7k words
4.13
9.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three young females crowded around me as I lay there semi-conscious, their nubile nearly naked bodies flushed with excitement at the sight of this half naked and helpless man that lay before them.

Somehow I had survived after my sailboat had been run down by a super-tanker in the dark of night. I had been drifting in my half inflated life raft for over a week and beyond that I couldn't remember a thing. I didn't know where I was, how I got there, or what these excited young creatures would do with me.

When I next opened my eyes I was in some sort of wood and grass hut. I was lying on a low bed and covered by a single blanket. I was totally naked; my sunburned skin and cuts had been treated and I felt that I might actually live. As I looked around, a woman of about forty came into the hut. She wore only a thin cloth wrap-around skirt and some beaded necklaces that hung down between and over her smooth full breasts. Seeing that I was awake she smiled and went back out. She returned shortly with a tray of bread and fruit and milk. Sitting cross-legged beside me she proceeded to help me sit up and eat a little, my first food in at least two weeks. She said not a word. A few minutes later I again fell asleep.

When I awoke this time I was surrounded by five women, all of them dressed in the same fashion as the previous one. They were seated in a semi-circle around the foot of my bed and the woman in the middle was older than the others and VERY much larger. She was obviously in charge because when she spoke the others stopped and listened. I listened to no avail; it was not English that they were speaking but some version of Polynesian.

When they saw that I was awake, one of the other women spoke to me in English and told me that I was to be examined and if I proved to be "suitable" I would be kept there in the village with them and that I would be treated very well. If I was "not suitable", I would be banished to the farthest end of the Island to fend for myself, whereupon she abruptly removed the blanket which covered me and left me lying there totally naked.

Instinctively I covered my crotch with my hands; heard a couple of giggles and saw the immediate scowl of the large woman in the center. I quickly realized what sort of "examination" was planned and slowly moved my hands aside again. As I lay there trying to relax and staring at the ceiling, the women began to chatter amongst themselves. Soon my thoughts about female eyes roving up and down my body began to have an effect and I felt the first stirring of my penis as it lay flopped against my thigh. A murmur went round and I knew that ten eyes were focused on my crotch. In its good old reliable fashion my cock responded and began to rapidly swell in size till there it stood, proudly pointing to the ceiling.

This reaction was obviously the one desired by my rescuers/captors because they all began to talk excitedly. A moment or two passed and then the one who spoke English told me that the Grand Teisha would now "test" me, whereupon the large woman stood up and removed her skirt. She then proceeded to stand over me, turn around facing away from my head and then kneel down till she was straddled astride me with her VERY large derriere looming in front of my face. With consummate skill she reached between her thighs, grasped my very erect penis and guided it into her as she settled down on top of me. There I was, with at least two hundred and fifty pounds of female flesh enveloping my cock!

As I lay there totally speechless, the Grand Teisha began to gently rock forward and back, contracting her vagina as she did so and rhythmically pumping my penis. I had never felt anything like it before in my life. Soon I was flexing my pelvis in time with her motions and I could feel my arousal building rapidly. Sensing that a quick ejaculation would NOT be well received, I focused my attention on the thatched roof above me and relaxed into a "keep it going" mode. Amazingly I was able to hold out against the incredible pumping/massaging action of this huge woman's pussy for almost a half hour.

Then as her pace began to build and she began to vocalize her own urgency I too began to thrust upward and pant as I felt a huge load of cum building up inside me. Seconds later I exploded, my pulsing, twitching cock blasting a great stream of semen up into her, as she continued her now furious ride on top of me. Her hot wet vagina now tightly grasping my cock and holding my erection as she continued to push and squirm down against my pelvis, moaning loudly all the while. As she gradually relaxed into quiet stillness, her great ass cheeks totally surrounding my sweaty chest, I realized that I had not been crushed during her frenzied ride. I had not been squashed nor bruised, and I had just experienced the most mind-blowing orgasm ever! This woman had talent!

The Grand Teisha then stood up, put her wrap-skirt back on and slowly walked out of the hut with the other women following her. The English speaking one remained and with a bowl of warm water and a cloth, she bathed me, massaged scented oil into me, covered me again with the one blanket and left. As I lay there drifting off to sleep, I thought to myself: "I do hope I passed the test."

I awoke the next morning to find the English speaking woman sitting quietly near my bed. She told me her name was Tayana and that she was to be my "hanjo" or guardian/companion, and that "yes" I had passed the test. She then showed me how to dress in the simple wrap skirt that I too would wear, and invited me to eat the simple breakfast that waited on the low table. As we ate (for she joined me at the table), she told me that I was expected to assume my duties that very afternoon. Before then she would take me to the bathing pools where we could soak and she would explain more of what my "job" was to be.

After a half hour walk we arrived at the bathing pools where a high waterfall plunged down into a series of pools carved out of the rock by the timeless pounding of the water. Because of the changing flow and the movement of the sunlight through the day, some of the pools were icy cold while some were delightfully warm, all were clear and fresh and sweet. Near where the last pool overflowed back to the main stream and on into the forest, we removed our wrap-skirts, placed them on a low bench and walked into one of the pools. As Tayana turned to face me I marveled at her beauty, her long flowing jet-black hair, her large firm breasts, smooth flat stomach and full hips with just a small wispy triangle of shiny black hair at the vee of her thighs. She smiled at me as I walked into the water toward her and taking a soft natural sponge she began to bathe me.

We gradually moved into deep water and as her breasts floated before me her hands began to caress my balls and penis. She then ducked down under the water and took me into her mouth, sucking voraciously on my now hard cock and squeezing my ass cheeks tightly. After a minute she bobbed back up to the surface and kissed me on the lips as she ground her pelvis against me. With an enthused response I lifted her in the water till she was floating on her back with her legs spread apart one on each of my shoulders. With my hands under her smooth buttocks I pulled her to me and buried my face into the sweetness of her cunt, my tongue probing into her. She responded by clamping her legs tightly around my head, all the while giggling and squealing as I licked and sucked on her full ripe pussy.

As she shuddered her way through the first of several orgasms I gazed at her breasts as they floated there in front of me and watched the flow of passion and pleasure across her lovely face. When she opened her eyes and released her grip on my head, I slid her down into my arms with her legs around my waist. As we kissed deeply once again, I felt my throbbing cock pushing against her and with one smooth thrust I was deep inside. The feeling of her warm wet vagina grasping my penis was delicious and I began to pump rapidly into her, the splashes from our motions spreading out around us in the still water. I was consumed by the sensation of her muscles rhythmically massaging my cock as I began to pant with excitement, till I was soon unaware of anything except the warmth of her body in my arms and the urgency of my building orgasm. Then, I exploded inside of her, filling her up with warm sticky cum that dribbled out around my now shriveling cock. As we relaxed in each others arms I marveled at the change that had taken place, from being shipwrecked and drifting to being adopted as a sex toy by a village of lustful women.

We moved out of the water back to the low bench, put the wrap-skirts on once again and sat together in the warm shade. Tayana told me that her village had been without any males for more than two years. The original men of their island had fled after a visiting and very jealous "grand teisha" from a nearby and larger island had cursed "any man who has poonia with these witch-women". Only one man had remained and although he had done very well at "keeping them happy", he had not caused any babies to be born. When he died of an unexplained illness everyone feared that the curse was indeed real. No man had been on the island since that time. "So, Tayana said, "you are very special to us all, and every woman is happy that you have passed the test. This afternoon you will begin your duties here, and you will have poonia with four of the mature young maidens who are in their time and are eager to be with you.

"Because it is very important that we begin having babies as soon as possible, you will have poonia first with all the most ripe women, and then the others will be allowed to enjoy your company. "Once you begin your duties, I will still be your hanjo but we must not have poonia, so I am very happy that you kissed me all over and that I could feel your hardness so fully. Now we must return to the Village."

That afternoon Tayana took me to a hut at the far end of the village, said that she would return just before the supper hour and left. I went inside the hut and found four of the most beautiful young women I have ever seen waiting there. Each of them wore only their wrap-skirt and a shy smile. In the center of the room was a the same style of low bed as in my own hut only this one was double size. Encircling the bed were several kneeling cushions and two low tables with basins, towels, some platters of fruit and jugs of fresh juices.

As I looked around two of the women came forward, led me to the bed and removed my wrap-skirt, then indicated that I was to lie down on the bed on my back. I did so and then watched as the youngest looking one removed her skirt, crawled on her knees up the bed and settled down astride my hips with my now erect penis cradled between her smooth brown thighs and just nuzzling her wisps of dark pubic hair. Leaning forward she gave me just a very light brief kiss and then as she straightened up she also gently, and slowly slid herself onto my very hard cock. Settling back on top of me she sat very still and I could see the expression of wonder on her face as she felt a hard hot penis pushing up into her for the very first time. After a moment or two she began to relax and then to slowly lift herself up and down, focusing on the sensations of my cock sliding in and out. Then she stopped, raised up off of me and positioned herself beside me on her hands and knees. She bent low with her head and chest down against the sheets, at the same time thrusting her beautiful buttocks up into the air with the swollen pink folds of her labia spread before me like a sweet smelling rose.

As the others watched I knelt over her and gently slid my now throbbing and very ready cock into the center of her virginal opening. I pushed slowly in until my cock was buried inside her, then leaning forward I massaged her firm ripe breasts and kissed the nape of her neck. Holding her by the shoulders I then began to thrust into her with long deep strokes, utterly consumed by the feeling of her warm and oh so tight pussy grasping my cock. Within minutes I was ready to explode, and, realizing that this was exactly what was wanted I thrust steadily faster and then ejaculated full force into her. Fully spent my penis began to shrink immediately and I slumped down behind her with my head on her back as I breathed deeply and enjoyed the afterglow of my orgasm.

After a moment or two I felt soft hands guiding me to the side of the bed where I lay on my back once again as they bathed me with cool scented water and gently dried me. The young woman whom I had just finished copulating with still knelt there in the center of the bed with her head down and her buttocks thrust up into the air, holding that position to help insure that my sperm would make its way deep inside her and result in the much desired pregnancy.

As I rested, a second young woman began to caress my limp penis with her small soft hands and to apply a cool lotion to it. Very quickly it began once again to swell and harden and she smiled broadly at me as she continued to caress it. Bending forward she ran her tongue around the tip of my now erect penis and then sucked it deep into her mouth, at the same time very gently fondling my testicles. Instantly I had a full blown throbbing erection and she quickly scrambled into the same head down/pussy up position that the first girl had assumed. She turned her head, and with a dazzling grin indicated that she was ready for me to fuck her beautiful young pussy and blow my load into her as I had done for the first girl!

Very willing to oblige I mounted her and firmly but gently guided my cock into her now very wet cunt. Holding her hips with both hands I pushed in focusing on the exquisite sensations, until I was buried in her up to my balls. Then as she relaxed to the feeling of my hard cock inside her, I began a steady rhythmic thrusting, pulling out until only the tip was between her sweet pink labia and then plunging deep into her once again. When I looked up I saw that all three of the others were now watching with eager attention as I worked into a faster pace.

Suddenly there it was, and I exploded into a second ejaculation, stiffening my arms against her hips my cock deep inside her, jerking and twitching as three or four big spurts of cum poured into the warmth of her tight vagina. Once again my cock went rapidly limp and plopped out of her to dangle between my legs as I relaxed against her warm soft buttocks. And again, the sweet young thing stayed motionless on the bed, her head and shoulders down and her beautiful butt thrusting up, as she waited and hoped that my sperm were eagerly swimming towards the target. When I had regained my breath a bit and moved aside where I could lie out on my back again, the two who were "yet to be serviced" bathed me gently and this time offered my some of the fresh fruit and juices, which I gladly accepted. As I rested there I soon realized that I would require more time to recover and "reload". The young women seemed to be aware of this also and after I had eaten they covered me with a soft blanket and let me drift off to sleep.

When I awoke about an hour later my two waiting companions were snuggled up next to me, one in front and one behind. As I stirred they too awakened and amazingly, without too much difficulty thanks to their loving attentions, I was able to deposit a good sized load of hot cum into each of their eager pussies. Shortly after I had slumped in exhaustion over the delicious butt of the second young woman, Tayana appeared at the side of the low bed, bathed my heavily worked loins, helped me into a robe and accompanied me back to my own hut.

Once there she embraced me passionately kissed me deeply and told me how proud the village was of my efforts. It was then that I realized my performance that afternoon had been closely but discreetly observed, and everyone in the village knew the details of my "first day on the job"! I had one day of rest during which Tayana saw to my every need and even slept with me that night, though we were only allowed to snuggle up tight and enjoy the closeness of our bodies.

My next "work day" began by mid-morning in the same hut and with another four very beautiful young women, again all of them virgins but well aware of what to expect and all eager to have me service them. I knew that I would have to take my time if I was to successfully copulate with each of them.

I decided to make it into an "adventure of the mind" and so selected the most petite one first, and I would work my way up in size to finish off with the largest woman, who was six inches taller than me, had large firm breasts and full lusciously inviting hips. I indicated to the first petite young woman to take her hands and knees position, whereupon I knelt behind her lifted her up to my mouth, slurped on her sweet young pussy and then eased her down onto my erect cock. She was to be my "appetizer" and I held her hips in my hands, pumping her back onto myself rather than thrusting forward. It was excitingly different to do this and as she was giggling and squealing with delight I erupted into her, filling her small tight cunt with a full load of cum. I quickly set her back onto the bed with her ass pointing skyward and she settled there to let my precious fluids penetrate deeply for maximum effect. One down and three to go!

The next one was not much taller than the first, but much more voluptuous. She had rather pendulous breasts which were at the same time beautifully shaped. Her hips were broad and full. She was "built for comfort not for speed". After resting and enjoying some of the cool fruit juice, I decided to do her "missionary style" to start with and then finish off in the desired hands and knees position. I indicated for her to stretch out on her back, which she did without complaint but looking a wee bit puzzled. I crawled up between her legs spreading them wide apart as I went and lowered my mouth onto her mound of soft dark hair. Probing with my tongue I quickly worked in between her pussy lips and began to flick the nub of her clitoris. This had an electrifying effect on her and she clamped her legs around my head and squealed through an orgasm, and then a second one! When she relaxed her grip on my head I moved up over her heaving stomach and breasts and kissed her fully on the lips.

At the same time I thrust my penis into her and began a steady rhythm of long and then short strokes. In seconds she was pushing up to meet me and she held my lips down onto hers and tongue kissed me as I fucked her hot wet pussy. Feeling my own urgency building I eased up and indicated for her to turn over into the finishing position. With her fully aroused pussy now smiling up at me I plunged into her and rapidly pumped off into a powerful orgasm that left me shivering with pleasure. As my cock quickly began to shrink I leaned over on top of her and listened to her soft murmuring. This one had really enjoyed herself!

When after a considerable rest period I was ready to "mount" the next one I was surprised to see that she too had spread out on her back, legs wide apart. She lay there gazing up at me with her innocent but now expectant eyes. She wanted the same kind of service, and I knew that the fourth one would want it also. I had so to speak "kissed on Pandora's Box" and there would be no going back. I finished my second "day at work" by sucking and fucking these last two beauties through two or three orgasms each, and the pleasing finale was that the fourth one, my "Amazon friend", had a shrieking orgasm at the same time as I blasted my load into her tight, wet cunt. She had in fact, had two orgasms as I feasted on her pussy, one as I did her "Missionary style", and then the fourth as I did her "doggy style"! Boy, the big ones really go for the gusto!

12