All Comments on 'Sex Slave'

by orneeuldman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ColdxxxColdxxx29 days ago

Five stars until lame end .. sorry....

bumpercarsbumpercars28 days ago

Once again, I'm compelled to remind commenters to be kind in their feedback.

I thought this was a fun scenario, although it's hard to portray large numbers of partners in a way where they don't blend together. I am kinda curious about what might happen in the future if the main character stayed on the island, as well - there are story hooks there that go away if it was all a dream.

orneeuldmanorneeuldman28 days agoAuthor

Hey there folks, this was written a LONG time ago and I had to revise it in order to be certain it didn't infringe the minimum age requirement, but maybe more relevant I had not finished it originally and quite honestly I didn't have enough interest to work out a more adventuresome ending. SO, sorry folks it "is what it is", but thankyou for the comments, and for tagging this old man with "favourite" status.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Overall, this has good bones. I like the plot and the characters, and there's a lot here to work with if it were to be fleshed out. Maybe think of the story in its current state as a sketch to be revisited and filled in later? Anyway, I'd love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

To Coldxxx - Actually the ending was appropriate. It's not unusual for someone shipwrecked and suffering from exposure to have fantasy dreams.. and I loved the fantasy...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userorneeuldman@orneeuldman
My username tells a part of my "biography". I'm a fairly old man and I still have an active libido. I have written poetry for a long time; had one published a long time ago; have tried writing an adventure novel and did not get very far. Out in the real world I have strong opi...