Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I was allowed one day of rest before I was expected to service four more nubile young virgins. Amazingly I worked my way through each of them and collapsed on the low bed, totally spent!

Now a good thing is a good thing, but "doing" a dozen eager young women in less than a week was about all I was capable of, and I feared that my next "day at work" might not be as successful as the previous ones! If that were the case, I did not know how the "Grand Teisha" might react! When Tayana wakened me for my fourth day on the job I was more than a little nervous. After serving me breakfast she once again accompanied me to my place of work, but instead of departing she led me inside as she had done on the first day.

As we entered I saw that instead of four young virgins there were three very lovely but slightly older women. When I looked at Tayana she smiled widely and told me that today I was to be pleasured by the four of them, and that they would do for me whatever I wished! Each of the three were very willing to be impregnated by me, but that was not in any way required today.

"Today you are the Master and we are your Slaves", Tayana said. "What do you wish?" Totally astonished I said "I am eager to enjoy whatever delights the four of you choose to offer." Where upon Tayana playfully pulled off my wrap-skirt and one of the others immediately swallowed my cock, bringing it to a rock hard state in seconds!! "Oh Boy, what a day this was going to be!"

Quickly all four of the women shed their skirts and I was surrounded by deliciously eager female bodies; firm beautiful breasts, and wonderfully long smooth legs leading up to silky mounds of dark hair, each with a warm wet opening for my eager cock!

One of them, with very large and firm breasts lay down on the low bed and I was invited to straddle her stomach with my very erect cock nestled between her breasts. She then slathered cock and boobs with sweet smelling lubricant and squeezed her tits together around my cock. I didn't need to be told what to do next!! Vigorously thrusting into her firm tit flesh I quickly worked myself to orgasm and blew a load of sticky cum out from between her breasts and into her open mouth, with some of it spattering all over her face. Squealing with delight she massaged her cum covered boobs and fondled my now rather floppy penis. While this was happening the other three were crowded around watching and chattering away about what to do next!

They decided that I should have a head-to-toe massage, and so with me lying on my back Tayana kneeling above my head, two others at my feet, they began to apply copious quantities of lotion. Tayana bent low dangling her soft breasts over my face, gently massaging my chest, arms and neck. As she was doing this the other two worked over my stomach, just teasing my penis, and down each leg. After a half hour of slow and gentle massaging all over my body I felt terrific and was ready for whatever the ladies might choose to do.

What they decided on was that I should again lie on my back on the soft mattress pad, and one of them would "ride my cock" for two or three minutes, then she would move forward over my face so that I could suck on her warm wet pussy while the next one rode my cock. Once again, after two or three minutes they would change and the third one bounced on my pole while the second one straddled my face. When the fourth one had fucked herself on my cock and moved up to my mouth, the first one, which was Tayana, started over but this time she began giving me fellatio.

While she was sucking my cock the second one moved up behind Tayana and began to lick and suck on her pussy. Once again after two or three minutes they moved forward, so that now Tayana's gorgeous boobs were dangling in my face for me to suck, and the second one could carry-on with my blowjob!! She also was getting orally serviced by woman number three, and they continued to rotate around till once again it was Tayana's turn to suck my cock. By this time I was very ready to ejaculate and with three or four deep fast bobs of her lovely head Tayana finished me off. Holding my hot twitching cock with both hands she kept the tip just inside her lips so that she could catch my load of cum in her mouth. Then with a brimming mouthful she shared it with the other three, each of them getting a taste of my cock juice.

As we relaxed and cuddled together on the bed enjoying the afterglow of lustful yet tender loving sex, I drifted off into a deep sleep.

Then, suddenly I was awakened by the sound and smell of an outboard motor, and a male voice saying "he's alive, he's alive, not in good shape but alive! Slowly I began to realize that I was being carefully moved aboard a Coast Guard Rescue craft and memory of my life as a sex slave faded off into a wondrous darkness.

The End?

12