Sex Soviet Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anastacia tried, she REALLY tried, but she NEVER stood a chance. Struggling to move the top half of her body towards the bottom end of the bed, she gave it EVERYTHING she had in the useless attempt. Soon, with a joyous voice Svetlana announced that her time had run out, and NO she didn't cheat and had offered her captive the FULL minute that had been promised. "TIME'S UP, DARLING!" as she snatched the key from her prisoner's hand, and cruelly pushed her captive's body back down onto the bed's surface, undoing ALL of Anastacia's efforts! Now, of course, Svetlana swiftly snapped those cuffs attached to the bed posts of the upper frame around her prisoner's wrists, but at least, like the one's around her ankle's Svetlana did NOT 'over tighten' them. Although NO escape from her captor's intentions was now possible for Anastacia, as both of them KNEW, ALL TOO WELL!

At the DELICIOUS sight of her prisoner inescapable bound, totally helpless and completely now in HER hands and power, Svetlana actually licked her lips, resulting in a cold shiver running throughout Anastacia's captive form. "Well now, LOVER, it appears that you are now ready for a REAL sex session, but with this uniform on, I am NOT." And so, Svetlana began the process of removing her own clothing, until she was utterly naked, but with the delights contained inside of Anastacia's lingerie drawers on offer she had NO intention of remaining in THIS state.

Returning to the top drawer, Svetlana selected for herself a black satin basque, it's not just the Englishman and his, well for now, girlfriend who LOVE this material she told herself, as she placed herself within, making a REAL show of doing so, ALL for the benefit of the helpless girl chained to her own bed! Followed, of course, by another pair of those sheer stockings, from Anastacia's 'side', of the drawer as the two women were VERY similar in size. Again, Svetlana put on a seductive display in doing so, once again purely for her captive. But, just like Anastacia had been, Svetlana was VERY careful NOT to ladder, or otherwise damage the delicate nylons, and just like her prisoner she succeeded in that aim. "Now I too AM ready, and we can begin. YOU ARE MINE!"

Once again Svetlana's intelligence and strong control over her emotions rose to the occasion. For, as she worked out, Anastacia wasn't chained to her bed by her own volition and might well still be 'dry' inside of her pussy. For, although part of her, her sexual desires and RAVENOUS sexual appetite, simply wanted her to fit Anastacia's 'strap-on' and plunge herself into said pussy, she fully realised that some 'fore play' could well be required. So, she left the dildo inside of its 'home' for now, and her first move was to remove Anastacia's power of sight by replacing the blindfold into its proper location, covering her captive's eyes. Returning to that second drawer, she withdrew, not the dildo, but one of the ball gags, Anastacia's 'pleasure' that she was just about to have 'inflicted' upon her would be born in relative silence.

Once fitted, Svetlana at last 'got to work.' Placing her lips over one of the bound girl's breasts, Svetlana began to gently tease it, very gently grinding her teeth over the nipple and sucking. After some time with the first of Anastacia's tits, she moved over to its companion. Whilst all of this was going on, the fingers of one of Svetlana's hands began to 'play' with her prisoner's pussy, and after waiting for a short time, those same fingers turned their FULL attentions to Anastacia's 'clitty.'

Whether she wanted it or not, and as you CAN imagine Anastacia had NOT done so, her body, especially her sexual organs, began to respond to her tormentor's efforts, and Svetlana's considerable skill level, which was of a magnitude that FULLY matched, and quite possibly actually exceeded, her STUNNING looks, certainly didn't offer any assistance in resisting that process. Her body twisted and turned as much as the bonds holding it allowed, gentle moans emerged from her mouth, the gag naturally moderating the volume level of course, as she began to become MORE and MORE turned on. Svetlana kept up her 'assault,' if anything she accelerated her actions, and suddenly Anastacia could resist NO more, as her climax struck, causing wave after wave of sheer pleasure to overwhelm her!

Anastacia's helpless body tried to escape from the steel rings that held it in its thrashing about state, as ecstasy took some time to release her from its TOTAL grip, Svetlana NOW reached into that second drawer and withdrew the dildo. With her astuteness allowing her to swiftly work out how to correctly fit it, she'd soon done so. She returned to the bed and its captive, who HAD now calmed down, and first removed the gag, before not merely lifting the blindfold this time but removing it completely. Enabling Anastacia to now see fully again, and what she saw was Svetlana standing there, HER 'strap-on' fitted to her adversary's midriff and THAT EVIL smile on FULL display!

Svetlana climbed 'on board' of her captive, gently guided the end of her 'cock' to Anastacia's pussy, and VERY gently started to 'insert' it. But if this action wasn't threatening at all, there was NO subtlety about the way she almost shoved her face into that of the bound girl, and stared into her frightened eyes, her own being FULL of lust and menace!

"Right then, the time for faffing about is well and truly OVER! You've had a lovely starter, which, don't deny it, you enjoyed, but now it's time for the MAIN Course, where I get to join in the fun! For you are totally in MY hands, utterly in MY power and completely under MY control. And what I'm going to do now is SHAG YOU, to within an inch of your life, again AND again AND again, until you can take NO more and BEG me to stop!" ANY doubts that Anastacia might have had about the validity of what she'd just been informed of, were ABSOLUTELY shattered, as Svetlana commenced proceedings with her lips ATTACKING those of the meek and mild Anastacia, with a FEROCITY and passion that her captive hadn't even believed was possible, let alone ever experienced before!

And if at first Svetlana's 'in and out' cycles with her 'strap-on' within Anastacia's soaking wet pussy WERE gentle, she soon rapidly accelerated the process until she was REALLY POUNDING her prisoner into the red satin covered mattress of her own bed. With that 'attachment' of her 'cock' starting to take real effect regarding the captor's own clitoris, making her own levels of pleasure rise until 'that' point was rushing forward at an ever-increasing rate. Suddenly Svetlana screamed, at absolutely FULL volume as ecstasy FULLY claimed her body and delightful jolts of pure bliss flushed throughout her COMPLETE form, which shook uncontrollably!

Svetlana's actions had also bought Anastacia to her second climax of the 'session,' although it didn't seem to be quite at the same intensity as that of her captor. And neither were her screams at quite the same level as those of her 'lover!'

Now 'Mother Nature' entered the equation. For if Svetlana had been male, then there would been at least fifteen minutes that would have elapsed before any more shagging could have occurred, time for any male's 'batteries' to have 'recharged' as it were. Of course, though, the K.G.B. Colonel was very much FEMALE, and therefore NO such period was necessary in order for Svetlana to resume shagging her captive, with just a few minutes needed for her to calm down from her last climax.

And so, as I'm sure you can ALL imagine THAT is precisely what happened, Svetlana immediately resumed her 'attack' as soon as possible. Once she'd reached her second orgasm of that day, with this time her victim NOT reaching the same state of enjoyment, she repeated the same cycle yet again for her third 'assault' upon the bound Anastacia!

And a fact that needs to be considered here is that Svetlana was in PERFECT physical condition, FULLY fit, strong and supple. Whereas Anastacia, although not unfit or overweight at all, wasn't in the same degree of 'tip-top' condition. Therefore, the captive's stamina was lower than that of her captor, and naturally it was Anastacia who 'broke' first, after Svetlana had subjected her to five FULL quality shags.

A shattered voice weakly pleaded, "Svetlana please, Svetlana I can't take ANY more, please Svetlana, I'm BEGGING you, please STOP!" And there was only ONE reason why her captor actually agreed, and that was NOTHING to do with any thought of showing any mercy towards her captive. No, it was purely down to the fact that Svetlana would still need a large degree of stamina for her planned seduction of Anastacia's English boyfriend later on during the day. In fact, she'd been rather relieved when Anastacia HAD caved in, becoming concerned that she WAS using up some of her 'reserves,' and had actually considered simply using her fingers again to torment her prisoner.

So, when Svetlana smiled again at Anastacia it was NOT the evil version, but almost friendly. "Sure, I have REALLY enjoyed myself, but I've plans for THIS evening, so I DO need to conserve some of MY strength, therefore yes, I DO believe it's time to 'call it a day.' Let's quit while we're ahead." The utterly shattered Anastacia simply didn't have any stamina left in order to work out just what her captor had meant by those 'evening plans' which of course referred to the desired seduction of her boyfriend!

Svetlana climbed off the bed, and its bound captive, then gently removed Anastacia's 'strap-on' from her own body. Turning her back on her 'companion' she actually kissed it, whispering VERY softly, "thank you, but your work for today is NOT yet finished!"

Placing it down, she now grabbed the keys to Anastacia's bonds, and starting with the ones of her legs began to release her from the cuffs, until she was finally free of her own bed. However, of course, Svetlana left the four pairs of handcuffs still attached to the posts of Anastacia's bed, if things went well tonight, she'd be using them again!

Once Anastacia had climbed off the bed herself, finding herself a little unsteady on her feet after so long lying upon it, Svetlana handed her the satin nightdress and dressing gown that she'd retrieved from the floor, with a gentle, "why don't you dress yourself back in these?"

Far too shattered to argue, Anastacia did indeed place her body back into her champagne-coloured nightwear, before Svetlana once again grabbed her, spinning her around as before, and pulling her arms together once again, placed her captive back into those K.G.B. handcuffs, although thankfully NOT too tightly this time. "I'm SO sorry Darling but whereas YOUR day of pleasure is OVER, mine is not. But don't you worry, as you'll hear because I'll issue those two out there EXPRESS orders that you are NOT officially under arrest and are NOT to be HARMED. But, back to my original task, now that I've 'interviewed' you, so as to complete my assignment I now need to meet your prospective husband. In order to make a determination as to his suitability." But, NOT in the manner you think, she smiled to herself.

For a brief while Svetlana had actually considered remaining in the state of 'undress' that she was currently in and had a little chuckle to herself that the sight of her just in Anastacia's basque and stockings would have produced on the faces of Sharapov and Kuznetsov. But she decided against it after all, and dressed herself as she had been, back into her K.G.B. uniform, but with one slight difference. For instead of her own cotton panties, which remained on the bedroom floor, her nether region was now delighting in the utter joy of being covered by a delicious feeling pair of Anastacia's pure satin items.

Retrieving the key to the bedroom door from her uniform pocket, she unlocked said door and gestured her captive to proceed through it first. Which Anastacia did, making their way back to the living room, where the two K.G.B. men were sitting and watching the T.V. Upon the sight of their superior they immediately rose to attention, but Svetlana was now in a VERY good mood, and actually feeling generous. To their amazement she, kindly, uttered "that's alright lads, you may sit down again. By the way, what's the score?"

For Anastacia's Englishman wasn't the only one to have an interest in the match between Lokomotiv and Shakhtar, and it was the football being shown live that her men had been watching. "We're down four to three, Ma'am." Kuznetsov answered. "With only five minutes to go. Not good, I'm afraid!"

"No, I guess not. Please sit-down Anastacia, Gentlemen there's NO rush so I'm perfectly happy for you to see this match through to the end." Knowing it would take the Englishman at least thirty minutes to travel from the football ground to Anastacia's flat after it finished, leaving her plenty of time to make her preparations for his arrival.

Suddenly both Sharapov and Kuznetsov emitted cries of joy that would have seriously challenged, in pure volume terms anyway, the screams of ecstasy that their boss had emitted within the last hour or so, as Lokomotiv's main striker buried the ball in back of the Shakhtar net. Jumping to their feet at the same time. Four-four then. Which is how the match finished.

"Good match?" Svetlana asked. Now, she normally had about as much interest in football as her two minions had in gentle foreplay, but of course, she wasn't asking out of any REAL interest in the game itself. It could give her something to chat up Anastacia's boyfriend with.

"Yes, Colonel Dementieva," Sharapov answered. "End to end, plenty of goals and action. Shame we didn't win though, but at least we didn't lose."

"Yes, I suppose so. But I'm afraid it's back to business for the two of you and I need you to listen, and listen WELL, to what I'm about to tell you."

Again, rising to attention, both men snapped their, "yes Ma'am" reply.

"Now then, you are to accompany Mrs Petrova here back to the station, I shall be remaining here in order to be able to question her prospective husband. However, and LET ME BE ABSOLUTELY CLEAR ABOUT THIS, she is NOT under official arrest, and is NOT TO BE HARMED IN ANY WAY! Is that completely understood?"

"Yes Ma'am!" Two male voices rang out in almost perfect unison.

"I MEAN IT! Treat her like a guest as opposed to a prisoner. When you arrive, uncuff her and allow her any food, drink or toilet need requests she asks for, make her as comfortable as you possibly can. And when I've finished talking to her boyfriend," or maybe BEFORE I'm done with him Svetlana thought to herself, "she'll be returning back here, as a FREE woman. She is NOT any sort of criminal AT ALL, and don't you forget that!"

Another almost perfect chorus of "yes Ma'am," rang out.

"Go with them now Anastacia, and I DO mean EVERY word about you NOT being a criminal and returning here free later on." And so, the three of them left, leaving Svetlana Dementieva VERY much alone in her adversary's abode. Alone to action her schemes!

The door to the apartment had hardly closed when Svetlana almost ran back to Anastacia's bedroom, immediately stripping out of that K.G.B. uniform once more. Looking around, trying to take stock of anything she hadn't yet noticed, she clocked a solid looking chair with arms. Um, THAT could come in useful later she thought. And although Svetlana HAD opened and noted the contents of that chest of drawers, she realised that she hadn't yet investigated the contents of Anastacia's wardrobe.

When she duly did so her pussy fluttered again as there were items present that not only turned her on, but also gave her intelligent mind yet more information about the state of the relationship between her former friend and the Englishman. Including some quite possible flaws between the pair of them, flaws that the scheming Svetlana had FULL intention of using to HER advantage. Firstly, there was a beautiful VERY dark grey leather suit, with a VERY short skirt, that appealed greatly, and having put on one of Anastacia's lovely satin blouses again in Soviet red, found its way onto her body. Feeling ABSOLUTELY delicious!

But that, lovely though it was, was NOT the item of clothing that had REALLY caught her eye! Still within its plastic protective covering and clearly not having been worn at all, as Svetlana removed this item of clothing from the wardrobe, she quickly determined that it was a 'French maids' costume, manufactured in satin once again, and clearly made in such a manner that was meant for the purpose of sexual stimulation instead of any actual labour.

And it didn't take long for her astuteness to work out precisely what was going on here. For it was crystal clear that this Englishman was a TOTAL submissive, he WANTED to be dominated by a female, both generally but ESPECIALLY sexually. Knowing his girlfriend VERY well as she did, Svetlana KNEW he'd made a VERY poor choice of woman if THAT was what he desired. No, Anastacia could NEVER make a natural 'Mistress,' she simply didn't possess the required qualities to succeed in THAT role, she was far too meek, mild and caring.

But then if Anastacia wasn't born to be a 'Mistress,' Svetlana MOST CERTAINLY WAS!

I simply got 'caught up in the moment' as the ball hit and rippled the back of the net of the goal being defended by F.C. Shakhtar Donetsk. As the crowd around me rose and cheered at FULL volume, like I say, captured by the spirit around me, I did so too. For I wasn't actually a fan of Lokomotiv Moscow, the team my temporary 'companions' all followed. And no, I also wasn't a fan of Donetsk who'd found himself in the 'wrong' section. When I state that that I wasn't a 'home' fan, I mean that in a far more extreme sense than just not supporting the team who's ground I was now within.

You see IF I had been in the 'home' ground of the team I DID follow, I'd have been at Filbert Street, the ground of the football team of the city of my birth, Leicester City F.C. known as the 'Foxes.' Who recently had an exciting new prospective striker, deservedly, emerge from their youth academy, a young lad actually born in Leicester, by the name of Gary Lineker. And I hadn't actually had the pleasure of seeing him play yet.

For within that period of time in the early Eighties I found myself no longer living in Leicester, in fact I no longer resided in England at all. I'd spent several years, since leaving school in fact, working for the British Government's Diplomatic Service, and secured for myself a quite important and well-paid position within the British Embassy located in Moscow, the Capital City of the Soviet Union. It had certainly helped that my grandparents had emigrated from Russia many years ago, and so I could communicate in the Russian language to quite a high standard.

Hence my presence within Lokomotiv's ground. And in many ways, NOT being a true 'fan' of either team meant I could enjoy watching the action as a 'neutral' and therefore, with NO emotional attachment of course, just watch and enjoy the 'action' WITHOUT any concern as to the result. For this had been a match to fully savour, that goal I just mentioned was the EIGHTH of the contest, which in many ways had finished correctly with the scores level at four apiece. It had been a fantastic sporting event, the fortunes ebbing one way and then back the other way, with the resulting noise from both sections of the spectators flowing in a similar manner. And then, with the majority of the 'home' support beginning to resign themselves to the fact that the game was, in fact, heading towards defeat, that equaliser in the very depths of the match had at least meant that Lokomotiv emerged with SOMETHING from the contest.

Resulting in the mood being at least 'content' as the crowd shuffled out of the stadium, all heading in their own directions towards their respective homes. Or in my case, towards the apartment of my Russian girlfriend, or strictly speaking that should be fiancée, Anastacia Petrova. To what I was sure would be a very pleasant evening. And that was beginning to possibly become a bit of a problem, I didn't WANT a pleasant evening, I WANTED an erotic one!