Sex Soviet Style

Story Info
A female K.G.B. Officer uses and abuses, her position.
14k words
4.75
4.3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ladies and Gentlemen, please bear in mind that this story in set in the early 1980s, when Russia was still in the form of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics.

SEX, SOVIET STYLE

Anastacia Petrova's Saturday morning blissful sleep was rudely shattered by the hammering on the front door of her, well compared to that of the ordinary Muscovite anyway, quite luxurious apartment. 'Who the hell could that be?' she asked herself as she slowly rose from her slumbers. Slipping on her champagne-coloured satin dressing gown, part of the set that included the nightdress she wore, with both items a gift from her English boyfriend; she ambled to said door, unlocked it and began the process of opening it fully in order to answer her own earlier question. When a sudden shove from outside took her completely by surprise, forcing the door open, causing Anastacia to stumble backwards and soon lose her footing, falling in the shape of a rather undignified heap onto the floor. The initial feeling of anger within her rapidly became replaced by one of fear as two VERY big and burly males simply stepped into her flat, completely uninvited, both of them dressed in the uniform of the dreaded K.G.B. But if their entrance caused her some large degree of trepidation, completely understandable, that was absolutely NOTHING compared to the very REAL fear, terror even, that took hold within her when the final member of the group, the sound of heals signifying that this person was female, entered into Anastacia's home.

This woman also wore the uniform of the Soviet police agency, but hers and the insignia displayed upon it, identified the very real fact that this female was a senior officer, a full Colonel, no less. A rather evil, yes, I believe that is the only word that could fully describe it, smile formed on her face at the sight of Anastacia's crumpled form, her visage also displaying a state of true satisfaction within the new arrival. And although her initial speech suggested concern for the fallen woman, she certainly hadn't fooled her 'prey.' For Svetlana Dementieva was NO stranger to the resident of this apartment, although it had been a few years since they had last met.

"Sharapov! Kuznetsov! Whilst neither of you oafs ARE in fact Gentlemen, that doesn't mean that you can't act like one for once! Assist this 'Lady' onto her feet please!" Make no mistake the manner in which the word 'Lady' had been uttered, suggested that the K.G.B. officer had absolutely NO respect for her victim, regardless of the fact that the normal use of the word implied such. Her two companions swiftly responded to their superior's command however and hauled Anastacia off the floor. A sort of 'circling' gesture by one of Svetlana's hands resulted in the satin covered girl being spun around, until her back now faced the Colonel, who, having pulled Anastacia's arms firmly together, took great delight in producing a pair of solid steel handcuffs. A sort of 'clicking' sound announced Anastacia's descent into the state of imprisonment to her adversary, followed quickly by a loud gasp of sudden pain, as Svetlana, quite deliberately, ratcheted the cuffs one more step beyond what was necessary in order to secure them, meaning that the metal rings dug into their bearer's wrists in a fair state of discomfort. A repeat of that earlier signal meant that Anastacia now faced Svetlana again, who placed her own face VERY close to that of her captive's.

"Well, well, Anastacia Petrova. Do you have ANY idea just how much I was hoping it was YOU when I saw that name on the investigation report, and volunteered for this assignment? How much I've dreamt of THIS moment, how I longed for it, and yes, even PRAYED for it? And now, well, I might actually be prepared to believe that there IS a God after all! It's been a LONG time, hasn't it?"

"Svetlana, please...OOW!" Whatever Anastacia had intended to say was abruptly cut short, as Svetlana's leather clad hand slapped across the side of her face, HARD!

"Did I give you permission to address me as 'Svetlana?' As this IS an official investigation, unless I expressly say so, you WILL refer to me as Colonel Dementieva, or simply Colonel! Is that understood, Mrs Petrova?"

"Yes Colonel Dementieva."

"That's better! Now then, to the actual matter in hand. The British Embassy has issued the authorities here with a formal request, that one of their members of staff be allowed to marry a Soviet Citizen, namely yourself. I have been gifted the task, VERY much to my pleasure as I've already stated, to determine if there are ANY grounds to deny such a union. Are there?"

"No Colonel Dementieva!"

"Oh really? Interestingly enough though, whilst I KNOW you to be the utterly conniving, lying bitch that you TRULY are, there is NO evidence to suggest that you've passed ANYTHING onto the British that you shouldn't have, and YES, we, or rather I, have taken a GOOD look. And, NO, I didn't find anything. So, while it's as much as a shock to me as it will be to you, I DO actually believe you on this. Not that I couldn't 'manufacture' something damning if I chose to, you understand?" The absolutely terrified Anastacia simply nodded.

"If allowed to go ahead, this will, of course, be your second marriage, won't it?" Anastacia hesitated, much to Svetlana's annoyance. "WELL?"

"Yes, Colonel Dementieva."

"Yes, isn't it just. You'll then have been married twice, whereas I have yet to have been even the once. And tell me my dear MRS Petrova, just whose fault is that?"

"I know that you believe it to have been mine."

Svetlana responded to that, for her mind TOTALLY unsatisfactory answer, by once again slapping her captive around her face, with even MORE ferocity than the previous time! "BITCH! There's NO question about it, no 'belief in MY mind bullshit,' YOU STOLE MY FIANCEE FROM ME! It was less than one month from the date of our wedding, and you used your guile to trap Yuri into running off with you instead! DIDN'T YOU?"

This latest outburst from their commanding officer did result in a rather puzzled expression appearing on both Sharapov's and Kuznetsov's faces. For like most males of, shall we put it 'limited' intelligence, whose cocks TOTALLY override their brains, they struggled to believe just what they'd heard. For you see, although the brunette Anastacia was very attractive, and could be called 'sexy' with reasonable justification, her beauty completely paled when compared to the stunningly sexual allure of her former friend. Svetlana possessed the figure, style and utterly delicious looks, combined with her flowing blonde hair, that would have enabled her to become a modelling SUPERSTAR from the VERY TOP drawer, if she'd been born in the West as opposed to the Soviet Union. And because of her beauty, both of them would have struggled to accept the TRUE reality that Yuri Petrov could no longer cope mentally with the demanding, stressful and unappreciated life that would have been his fate IF he had indeed married the spoilt Svetlana Dementieva.

Instead, he had turned to the gentle, kind and understanding Anastacia. And she HAD done her VERY best to discourage him, for she possessed NO desire to break her friend's heart, refusing Yuri's advances again and again, in an attempt to persuade him to fulfil his promise to marry his betrothed. Indeed, she still refused to form any relationship with Yuri for some time AFTER he'd split from Svetlana and she, wrongly, believed that her friend had got over the breakup. However, as was obviously clear, Svetlana continued to blame her for this loss.

But the marriage between Anastacia and Yuri hadn't lasted long. He found himself suddenly 'posted' to Afghanistan, arranged by Svetlana's father a full K.G.B. General. And there the Russian formation he was part of found itself ambushed by a vastly superior in numbers Mujahideen force, his life ending there and then in the Afghan mountains.

Svetlana 'clocked' the expression upon the faces of her minions, deciding that she wished to continue this 'interview' in a more private place. Well, what could be more perfect than Anastacia's bedroom, she mused? "Shall we retire to your Boudoir, Anastacia?"

Although it was framed as a question, if fact almost a polite request, Svetlana's mind was already made up, and it was actually an order. "Right, you two, Mrs Petrova and I are going to conduct this discussion elsewhere. You are to remain here, and WE ARE NOT TO BE DISTURBED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! Even though we may well be quite some time. IS THAT COMPLETELY UNDERSTOOD?"

Sharapov snapped to attention. "Yes Colonel Dementieva, you have made yourself absolutely clear, Ma'am." Kuznetsov also raised himself to the 'attention' position, but said nothing, simply nodding, thereby signalling his agreement. And the look that their superior officer gave both of them made HER intentions VERY clear to the pair IF they felt so stupid as disobey her. For some plans for a 'bit of fun' were already taking shape within her mind as regards to her former friend.

"Lead the way please, Anastacia." Gesturing with one of her arms in the direction that she, correctly, guessed the bedroom lay. With the level of terror inside actually increasing in her captive's mind at the prospect of being utterly alone with the evil Svetlana. But despite that, with NO real choice, the petrified Anastacia DID proceed towards her bed chamber.

They reached the door of that room, and with her arms firmly pinioned behind her Anastacia proved unable to open it. But, continuing her mock 'polite' tone, Svetlana herself grabbed the handle, pulled it down and pushed the door open. "After you, my dear." Anastacia entered, followed by Svetlana, who immediately afterwards slammed the door shut, locked it with the key that was present, which she then removed placing it into one of her uniform pockets.

"Just in case one or both of those two idiots fail to comprehend an order," she said before turning around and getting her first full sight of the room's contents. Which, to a large degree completely explained just why Anastacia had been SO reluctant to allow Svetlana inside. For that satin nightdress and dressing gown combination was far from the ONLY gift her Englishman had festooned her with over their time together, with many of those 'presents' now being on FULL display.

"My, my, Anastacia, your Englishman seems to have NO bounds to his generosity, does he? What delights do we have here? Sit down on the bed, please." Her captive obeyed. Svetlana, having removed the gloves, first rubbed her hands over her captive's satin covered body, which despite her fear, DID cause her excitement level to increase, and then felt the red surface of the large bed. "He sure likes the feel of satin, doesn't he?" For the material of the bed sheet was also of that material. "Who chose the colour, him or yourself?"

"I did, Colonel Dementieva."

"Oh Anastacia, we're old friends, aren't we? Now that those two goons are out of earshot we can dispense with the 'formalities!' You may now address me as 'Svetlana,' again."

"Thank you, Svetlana." Anastacia responded softly, although her fear remained unabated.

"You're welcome. But I'm impressed, bright red, THE colour of our beloved Soviet Union. It seems that you ARE patriotic after all, I might well mention THAT fact in my report and recommendation. But then, just WHAT do we have here?"

Svetlana's eyes had widened as she clocked the sight of a pair of fur lined handcuffs fastened around one of the bed's four corner posts, with said fur also being in Soviet red, and a quick glance around confirmed that ALL four solid corner bedposts featured such an accessory.

"Well, well, aren't you the kinky one, eh? Bet you've had some fun with those?" And it would be a shame to waste them now, she thought to herself, clearly planning to place Anastacia within their grip. Moving to one of those corners Svetlana grabbed the cuff set there, and smiled, her evil smile again. "I'm impressed. These aren't those sort of 'toy' cuffs, are they? You know the sort, with latches on them meaning they can be 'undone' without a key, possibly even by the 'wearer.' OH NO Anastacia, your Englishman has excelled himself again, hasn't he? THESE are the 'real' thing, they're as inescapable as the K.G.B. issue that you're currently 'enjoying' right now, aren't they?" Reminding her victim, as if the pain in her wrists didn't already, of how her captor had, deliberately, over tightened them.

With the level of curiosity in her mind FULLY active now, Svetlana continued her examination of Anastacia's 'inner chamber,' her attentions now focusing upon a chest of drawers standing in a corner of the room. Opening the top drawer revealed Anastacia's EXTENSIVE lingerie collection. Basques, suspender belts, and LOTS of pairs of stockings, which a quick feel of confirmed to Svetlana were ALL VERY sheer and luxurious. Some of them being THAT red colour again, but majority in a delicious black shade. Then her sharp mind noticed something, which immediately triggered within her evil mind, a truly FANTASTIC plan in her head.

Because it very much needs to be born in mind here that Svetlana Dementieva was both HIGHLY intelligent and VERY astute. For, whilst there was NO denying that her father's influence HAD assisted her rapid rise up the ranks within the K.G.B. her own talents had fully justified those early promotions. She had performed some truly outstanding work in her career, proving time and time again that she was completely WORTHY of her high position.

It was upon checking inside of Anastacia's second drawer that her suspicions became FULLY confirmed. For there was a 'strap-on' dildo, and clearly one designed to be worn by a female. It even featured an 'extension,' that Svetlana guessed correctly had been placed there to stimulant its female wearer's clitoris as she 'shagged' her partner, be said partner either male or female. There were also some ball gags and blindfolds in that drawer that could prove useful, she thought to herself.

Svetlana's own pussy began to become TOTALLY wet immediately upon her discoveries, also turning almost unbearably hot as she now thoroughly anticipated the rest of what was going to be THE most enjoyable day of her whole life. She had NEVER been turned on this much EVER before, and she was struggling to contain the excitement within herself. Because she had NO intention of revealing this state of affairs to her prisoner, well not just yet!

By now, again utterly correctly, Svetlana had guessed that those cuffs fitted to Anastacia's bed weren't there to hold HER to it, or at least not ALL of the time. No, her Englishman obviously had also been 'confined' to his girlfriend's bedroom furniture, and it was absolutely clear to her that this just could be the man she'd been looking for ALL of her life!

After taking one of the aforementioned blindfolds, Svetlana returned to the top drawer and grabbed a suspender belt and pair of stockings, black but purely because there were more items in that colour than red, from the left-hand side of the drawer. But just why had she taken these items, quite intentionally, from THAT side? Because the, admittedly very small, pile of said items on the extreme right-hand side, were slightly larger than rest. Meaning only ONE thing, as she had accurately deduced. These clearly weren't worn by Anastacia herself. NO, THESE adorned her English boyfriend's body during their sex sessions together. Suggesting, and again Svetlana had guessed rightly, that he WAS SUBMISSIVE in nature and obviously ENJOYED being subjected to FEMDOM! As said, JUST WHAT she WANTED from a man. Could she do PRECISELY to Anastacia WHAT had been done to her? Oh, could her planned revenge taste ANY SWEETER?

However, for the present he wasn't here, and Anastacia was. With Svetlana KNOWING he wouldn't be here for several hours just yet. Because, and yes, she'd done her 'homework,' being a keen football fan, Svetlana KNEW he was attending the match between Lokomotiv Moscow and F.C. Shakhtar Donetsk. Which she knew hadn't kicked off just yet, giving her the chance to enjoy herself at Anastacia's expense before turning her attention to her MAIN task of this joyous day. Seducing and capturing the heart, or to be more accurate, the COCK of this Englishman!

Having ordered her prisoner to stand, which proved difficult with her arms held behind her, although she DID succeed, and with those items in her hands, Svetlana approached Anastacia again, and fitted the blindfold over her captive's eyes. Oh, and yes, the Englishman's exquisite taste demonstrated itself YET again, as it one of those PROPER such items that allowed NO light through at all, plunging Anastacia's world into COMPLETE darkness.

"Now then my dear, I'm going to remove these handcuffs, which no doubt will come as a great relief to you. For I know I tightened them a bit too much earlier, and for THAT I DO apologise." Believe it or not, she TRULY meant that apology, with the prospects of this day being SO enjoyable, Svetlana told herself that she could afford to be magnanimous!

"However," she started to warn her victim, "don't be SO stupid as to try ANYTHING funny! I've attended and comfortably passed a full 'Spetsnaz' ( the Russian Military Special Forces ) self-defence course, and so would easily overcome you if were to be so daft." Anastacia nodded, fully believing what she'd just be told, just as well because Svetlana had made this claim utterly truthfully. Then at last her wrists were free, and Svetlana raised NO objection to her request that she be allowed to rub them gently, as the pain of their cruel confinement began to subside.

"Right, now I want you to remove your clothing." Anastacia obeyed, and those lovely satin items ended up on the floor meaning that she was now completely naked. Not that Svetlana wished her to remain this way. Handed the suspender belt by her captor, she was directly to fit this and again complied. "You MAY lift the blindfold, but do NOT remove it completely, as your stockings ARE very sheer, and so will need the utmost care to fit. We don't want to ladder them, do we?" Svetlana handed them over to Anastacia, then ordered, in a tone that TOTALLY forbade any resistance, as she was REALLY struggling to contain the excitement within her now, "FIT THEM!" Anastacia obeyed but WAS careful and to her captor's delight and satisfaction, she managed to prevent herself from damaging them.

"ON THE BED! NOW!" Once Anastacia had done so, Svetlana moved to the foot end first, and within seconds both of her ankles had a steel, covered by fur admittedly, bracelet fully enclosing and capturing them. However, THIS time, although these bonds were FULLY secure and inescapable, Svetlana had been careful NOT to over tighten them.

Now another positive attribute of Svetlana's character emerged, again having been honed by that 'Spetsnaz' course, her tremendous degree of self-control. For while her 'pussy' wanted her to immediately chain Anastacia's arms to the upper bedposts, her strong self-will was fully able to contain those impulses, and yet again, enjoy taunting her captive. For it is very difficult, she yet again completely correctly deduced, for somebody whose legs are chained or tied stretched out to bed posts, to be able to release themselves even IF their arms are free. And she just couldn't resist the temptation to torment Anastacia once again.

Actually handing her prisoner the key to her leg bindings, she smiled as she announced. "Now then my dear, you know me well enough to know I'm sporting in nature, and so, I'm going to give you a chance to avoid just what I have planned for you!" The puzzled look on Anastacia's face betrayed the fact that this UTTERLY false claim had taken her completely by surprise, but nevertheless, Svetlana continued. "So, you have PRECISELY one minute!" Looking at her watch, and finding the 'stopwatch' function, which she showed to Anastacia once she'd found it. "If, and ONLY if, you are able to release your legs from bondage by that time, well then, I will NOT shag you after all and, I'll just have to go without! But, of course, if you fail......"