Sex Soviet Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd met Anastacia at some sort of official function several months before, and we'd started dating almost immediately. Now with Soviet Russia not exactly a 'free' society like Britain was, we knew we'd have to tread carefully, and we took extreme care to ensure that we did precisely that. I NEVER asked Anastacia to place herself within any place of suspicion, especially from that the organisation simply known as the K.G.B. the Russian secret police force, that was feared by the vast majority of Muscovites, very much including my Lady.

Anastacia began to display real signs that we could possibly be completely compatible after all. She showed a REAL love for the lingerie from Britain that I bought for her, including the satin sheets and nightwear that I treated her with. And she just LOVED stockings!

She also took to my suggestion of bondage games in the bedroom like a 'duck to water!' Unfortunately, NOT in the manner or orientation that I'd had in mind when I raised the subject! For, as far as Anastacia's desires were concerned, bondage meant HER being tied, or chained, to the bed and me being doing ALL of the work, having to set the agenda of our 'sex games.' It took weeks of almost pleading with her to get her to even attempt to try it the 'other way,' with me helpless in HER hands. And yes, she DID try her best, even trying out the 'strap-on' I'd bought and, oh thankfully, she DID remember to use PLENTY of lubrication; but it was completely clear that she wasn't a 'natural Mistress,' in ANY way, shape or form.

So, as the bus took its route towards her home, let me just explain what the very BEST scenario I could possibly hope for that evening would have played out. Anastacia would have agreed to cuff me spread-eagled and facing down to her bed. You see, another gift from myself to her was four pairs of fur lined, solid steel and secure handcuffs, which were fitted to the four corner bed posts of her bed, ready for me, or normally of course HER, at any time. She'd have allowed me to place my legs in a set of the sheer nylon stockings, complete with suspender belt, that I'd given her, with herself also so adorned. But, at almost EVERY stage of this, she'd have hesitated, asking if I was alright, things weren't TOO tight etc. And then she'd fit that dildo, but again taking ALL of the spontaneity out of the situation, making me feel as if I had a choice, and she'd stop immediately if I said so. Nice, safe, loving in a sort of 'cloy' way and comfortable, but not at ALL exciting or 'dangerous!'

Now compare that to what my desires would have WANTED to occur! I'd want her to ORDER me, making me strip upon HER COMMAND and making me feel totally humiliated. She'd basically force me to fit those nylons and almost push me onto the bed, chaining me to it quickly and in a way that demonstrated BEYOND doubt that I had NO choice in the matter! And then she'd shag almost half to death using her 'strap-on,' again and again, until I couldn't take ANY more and begged her to stop!

But I just KNEW that with Anastacia as my partner there was absolutely NO chance of ANY of these dreams becoming reality. And I just resigned myself to this, I HAD asked Anastacia to marry me, ENTIRELY of my own free will and therefore I, in my own mind, could NOT betray or desert her. And if she couldn't fulfil my sexual fantasies, then she WAS caring, kind and loyal. A magnificent cook and housekeeper, she was also damn attractive, sexy even, which possibly stoked my frustrations even more.

It was a shame she wasn't more like my sister Lisa, back in Leicester. Now THERE was a confident woman, maybe if Anastacia and I ever return to Britain, then she could pass on some 'tips' to my Lady. After all feminine 'rights' are far more prominent in my home country as opposed to my 'adopted' one.

Well, here I was then. The bus stopped, I descended from it and walked for the five or so minutes that I took me to reach her home, in one of the posher parts of the city, for Anastacia's home WAS quite luxurious, compared to most of the city's residents. As I approached her apartment block, I resolved NOT to be rude to Anastacia at all, like I say I'd chosen her as my life companion and didn't wish to upset or annoy her in any way. And, as I alluded to earlier, the one thing I DID know was that tonight's meal WOULD be WELL cooked!

Having entered the apartment block I took the stairs as opposed to the lifts, which DID actually work until I reached her door. Opening it with the key she'd given me, I called out as I entered, "Anastacia, it's only me Darling!"

Now then, have any of you ever experienced that rather awful feeling when you KNOW that something isn't quite right or as it should be? I ask, because THAT was EXACTLY how I felt at this moment. IF things HAD been 'normal,' Anastacia WOULD have called out a reply to my greeting. Or, and let's just assume that she hadn't heard me, say she'd been on the toilet with the door shut for example, there would have been OTHER noises present. The television, or a radio possibly. Sounds of cooking from the kitchen perhaps.

Instead, the flat was COMPLETELY silent. No sound whatsoever, it was almost eerie. Especially combined with the fact that the place was in TOTAL darkness. My senses on FULL alert, I gingerly crept forwards, until I reached the living room area,

Suddenly there WAS light! A small table lamp had just been switched on, and although the person who performed this act was wearing some of Anastacia's clothing I swiftly noticed, she most definitely was NOT my girlfriend!

Instead, my eyes informed me that I was looking at THE most gorgeous, sexy and EXCITING woman that said eyes had EVER seen before, and yes that includes ALL of the movie 'stars' and supermodels that they could recall having viewed beforehand. But, in some ways, it wasn't her outstanding beauty that REALLY sent signals to my cock, that responded in the TOTALLY natural way, but the look of her face and HER eyes! For they were FULL of determination, purpose and, above all, AUTHORITY!

At THIS precise moment in time however, there WAS still SOME resistance within me, and I began to rant, "who the HELL are you? What do you think you're doing in THOSE clothes? And where is Anastacia?"

The mystery woman NEVER even flinched! Keeping those eyes of hers firmly holding me in their gaze, she simply responded, "have you QUITE finished? Please sit down, over there." Indicating the other sofa in the room to the one she herself sat on. Which completely took me by surprise and left me simply gaping at her, my mouth wide open in shock.

However, it was what she said next and the manner of how she said it that pushed me over the edge, and made me say to myself, 'I want her!' No, actually that wasn't quite right, said message, in reality, was, 'I want to BE hers!'

For in a voice FULL of the authority displayed by her eyes she calmly addressed me, "SIT DOWN! NOW!" I IMMEDIATELY obeyed, and in some ways was glad to, for it MIGHT have given me a chance to hide that 'boner' from her!

"Good. Now I seem to have gained your attention, as a Colonel of the K.G.B. I'm sure you can well imagine I'm far more used to asking questions than answering them. However, as I intend us to 'get along,' I'll grant you the privilege of receiving a reply to your queries. Firstly, as to the 'whereabouts' of Mrs Petrova. I believe that you English have an appropriate saying in these such instances, 'assisting the police with their enquires?' For, whilst she IS at my place of work, she is NOT under arrest at all, and IF I'm satisfied with YOUR conduct tonight, she WILL be released and allowed to return here, TOTALLY free and unharmed. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am. What do you what from me for that to happen?"

"ALL in good time. But my first instruction is for you to stop addressing me as 'Ma'am.' My name is Svetlana Dementieva, and I WANT you to call me by my name, 'Svetlana.' OK?"

"Yes.....Svetlana." Said VERY nervously.

"Good. Now then, to return to your earlier question about why I'm dressed in some of Anastacia's clothing, well it's because I WANT to wear it. I LIKE the feel of this apparel. And, as you'll soon see, I have some more items from her wardrobe, or to be more accurate, her chest of drawers on underneath. As I'm sure you can ascertain from these delicious stockings that currently adorn my legs. In fact, before we go any further here, allow me to complement you on your VERY good tastes. Believe me, I'm VERY impressed!"

"Thank you, Svetlana."

"You're welcome, like I say that complement has been fully earned. Now then, as to what I want from you, it's as simple as this. You will OBEY every instruction I issue to you tonight! And from just what 'evidence' I've seen in Anastacia's bedroom, my sharp mind tells me that such a demand will NOT be a problem for you. In fact, I've deduced that it's something you actually desire? Correct?"

I paused to actually swallow. For yes, this 'Svetlana' couldn't have been MORE 'correct' as my 'boner' became even HARDER! Add the fact that as well as exciting me, she also TOTALLY frightened me, which was the MAIN cause of that. "Yes, Svetlana, you have got that UTTERLY correct."

"Thought so." Now she issued her first command. "Stand up, please." I obeyed. "STRIP!" Bloody hell I thought, surely, I'm not going to get that wish of mine after all, am I? The one from the earlier bus ride? It appeared so, as I sought to comply with Svetlana's latest command. And, of course, it meant that my rock hard 'boner' was on FULL display!

"Um, it rather appears that you like me. Do I excite you, Englishman? Do you want me to shag you? Please be VERY careful BEFORE you answer, for IF I DO choose to 'enforce' my sexual desires upon you, it WILL be done ENTIRELY MY WAY, you WILL simply dance to MY 'tune,' with you having NO say as to what I subject you to."

"Svetlana, please. You're obviously VERY smart, because you've clearly worked out that I want NOTHING more in this ENTIRE world than for you to do that."

"Well, you seem to have quite a reasonable degree of intelligence yourself. Because yes, I HAVE deduced all of this. HANDS ON HEAD!" And when I'd complied? "So, if you wouldn't mind leading the way, let's proceed to the 'room of pleasure' then Darling! I'm sure that you know just where that is?" As if a NEEDED a second 'invitation!

With TOTAL excitement coursing its way around MY entire form I walked towards my fate, to be COMPLETELY under the command of this utterly gorgeous woman. "STOP! DO NOT remove your hands from their current position!" As I reached the shut door. "Allow me." Stepping forwards Svetlana opened the door. "After you." I entered the room, and after Svetlana had followed me, just as before although, of course, I was completely unaware of this, she shut the door, locked it and slightly pulling up her, or Anastacia's if you like, skirt she tucked the key into the top of one of her stockings. Not that locking the door was strictly necessary you understand, with the two of us the ONLY occupants of the flat, but just as Svetlana FULLY intended it simply increased the excitement of the feeling that I'd been captured by her.

"Stand in front of that mirror!" A tall one that enabled me to see my full body, and I guessed, correctly just what Svetlana had in mind for me right now, as she opened the top drawer of the chest, and, from the corner of my eyes I saw her hand reach into the right-hand side of it.

Pulling out a suspender belt and pair of stockings, Svetlana walked over to me. "Tell me," she began, "just why are THESE ones slightly larger that the majority of items within that drawer? Is there a reason for that?"

"Yes, Svetlana, there is." Stopping there, as I KNEW where she was going with this, but I decided to tease HER. She seemed impressed, as I saw the look on her face in the mirror.

But not THAT impressed! "Which is?"

However, I tried to continue my 'game.' "Because I am slightly larger than Anastacia."

"Aren't you just, Darling, aren't you just? So, these ones may well fit you then? Do you wish to be put into them?"

The time for teasing her was over, I decided, or she just, MIGHT deny me the pleasure, because she KNEW the answer to that question already. "Yes please, Svetlana."

"It's a good job that you decided to stop playing 'games' and started to be sensible. Because I WAS beginning to find it tiresome and was considering putting them back into the drawer. But now that you HAVE accepted just WHO commands here, I WILL allow you the pleasure of THAT delicious feeling of sheer nylon on your legs as I shag you half to death!"

"Sorry Svetlana. I DO most earnestly apologise for that."

"Apology accepted. I'll be honest because I DID quite enjoy the verbal sparring, BUT NEVER forget that I AM IN CHARGE HERE! Now lift your left leg!" I did so, with some difficulty, as Svetlana had gifted me NO permission to remove my hands from my head, but as soon as she'd slipped the belt over my foot, and then covered said foot with sheer nylon, and moved the stocking over my ankle, she offered, "you may replace this foot back onto the ground." Obviously though, after she'd let me have a little pause, she commanded, "now raise your right!" Again, I struggled to balance as she slipped this foot also through the suspender belt, and then covered my other foot with sheer nylon. Thank God, THAT was over!

However, it was replaced by a form of torture, that left me TOTALLY frustrated and 'wound up.' For as Svetlana slid those stockings up my legs, she CONSTANTLY 'played' with both of my balls and my TOTALLY erect cock, with one of her hands AND her tongue. But being VERY careful NOT to push things TOO far. Thankfully, eventually, stocking met suspender, and this particular torture came to, for me anyway, a welcome end!

"So then Darling, having been placed in what are, unofficially admittedly, the 'clothes of sex' you are now ready for that activity to begin. It's time for you to 'go to bed,' is it not? But, which way up? I have here a coin. Shall we toss it? And then if General Secretary Gorbachev's head IS visible, you will be chained to it upwards, on your back, and I'll shag you conventionally. However, IF HE CANNOT be seen, then I'll fasten you to it face down, well in THAT instance I'll just HAVE to employ the 'strap-on' that you have so kindly provided for me to use!" What I DIDN'T know was that Svetlana's coin had been wrongly cast, and instead of being a 'double headed' coin it was of the 'double tails' variety!

"Well, THERE is your answer Darling, no sign of Mikhail at all! So, you know what that means, don't you? ON THE BED! FACE DOWN!" An order I was ONLY too pleased to obey! My dream WAS about to come true it seemed! Which of course, I DID, swiftly!

Svetlana started with my left wrist, pulling my arm towards the bed post there. Soon said wrist was encoiled by cold steel, although it was the fur that I felt. And again, Svetlana made sure that although there was NO escape from said ring it wasn't TOO tight! That was it, without ANY knowledge of where the key to these cuffs was, I was now inescapably chained to the bed, if not in any FINAL form!

Ironically, IF escape had been on my mind, which of course it was most emphatically NOT, I just MIGHT have been able to reach it. Unbeknown to me at this stage, the key had been placed into the top of the stocking of Svetlana's OTHER leg, the opposite one to where the door key now resided.

All completely academic of course. Svetlana didn't immediately place my other arm into bondage to the bed. No, as she walked around the furniture she stopped at each corner, snapping the respective one of my limbs into a state of imprisonment, again TOTALLY secure, but NOT too tightly! Meaning that both of my legs became captured before that second arm, Not, that it mattered, before long ALL four of my limbs had been fastened to Anastacia's (remember HER?) bed. I was utterly taken, completely and absolutely within the sole hands, power and control of K.G.B. Colonel Svetlana Dementieva! And TOTALLY delighted to BE SO!

As the smile on my face showed her! "Oh, yes? Let's see if you're QUITE so smug after a few hours in MY hands, shall we?" Which DID quieten my enthusiasm a TINY bit! "Anyway, Darling YOU are ready, but I'm not yet! Turn your head so you CAN see me! NOW!"

My reward for compliance with this order? The UTTERLY delicious sight of this STUNNINGLY gorgeous and sexy female wriggle herself out of Anastacia's leather suit. Followed by the 'Soviet' red satin blouse, and finally those satin panties of my, soon to be ex, girlfriend's. Leaving her just in THAT beautiful black basque, and VERY sheer stockings! "Like what you see?" DID I????

"Right to business then!" Svetlana made a point of showing me herself pick up the 'strap-on' and place into 'position' in her gleaming, from wetness of course, pussy! "Don't worry Darling, two things I need to point out to you. Firstly, I DO know how to use one of these and I KNOW plenty of lubrication is ESSENTIAL. Now somebody has been very kind to provide plenty of that. And also, I've THOROUGHLY cleaned it after using it on that VERY same person this afternoon!"

"Bloody hell, Svetlana, did you REALLY NEED to tell me THAT?"

"Why? What difference does it make? By the time I'VE FINISHED WITH YOU, believe me, YOU WON'T EVEN BE ABLE TO REMEMBER HER NAME!" And do you know what? I DID BELIEVE HER!

A quick visit to those drawers resulting in Svetlana firstly removing my power of sight by placing one of the blindfolds over my eyes, and then my power of speech by placing a large ball gag into my mouth! "Finally, we are READY! LET'S SHAG!"

However, as I'm sure you've ALL realised by now, we're talking about a woman who is NO fool, and before doing ANYTHING rash, she knew she HAD to 'prepare' my backside, ready for her 'assault!' Her fingers gently probed into my anus, lubrication on them that she rubbed inside. Soon she'd got three of them inside, probing, expanding and yet more lube. Not until she was CERTAIN that her thorough preparations were completed, did she even attempt to insert her 'cock.' And when she DID, she did so VERY gently. But she didn't stop until the WHOLE dildo had disappeared out of sight, it was FULLY immersed into MY body!

"How does THAT feel Darling? You now have ALL of Mistress Svetlana's 'cock' up your arse! Does it FEEL GOOD?" Yes, it bloody well did, but of course with my mouth gagged ALL I could utter in reply was simply, "Eeeehhhhpppppmmmmm!" Svetlana DID, absolutely correctly of course, seem to regard that as an affirmative answer though!

Svetlana now withdrew, and then reinserted her 'tool' again very slowly and gently. The next 'cycle' was ever so slightly faster, the next slightly faster than that one, gradually she increased the speed and ferocity of her motions. Until she was REALLY pumping me, HARD and FAST, pounding my form into the mattress of the bed. "Like THIS, do you?" More than ANYTHING in this world, Svetlana, more than anything in this world!

A completely truthful thought, or it was at the time. For suddenly Svetlana's hand found its way to my cock, she was going to take things even further in the direction towards TOTAL ecstasy! After a slow start, she pumped MY cock with her hand in 'tune' to the same 'frequency' that she was pumping my arse with 'hers!'

Suddenly, although she didn't stop, she slowed a little, before resuming at 'full speed.' Just why had she done that, because as you can well imagine, had I NOT been gagged I'd have screamed in frustration at the prospect of being denied release? No, this extremely skilled sexual operator just wanted to time HER climax with mine, and she'd sensed that I'd been a little nearer to mine than she was to hers.

And she succeeded BRILLIANTLY in her aim! Just as my balls exploded, sending their contents outwards via my cock, so Svetlana's body froze and then shook with such vigour that it didn't seem to be possible. Now the room was filled with a scream SO intense and loud, I'm amazed that ceiling didn't fall down on top of us!