Sex Stories - 2018

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay down and used her toy while I oiled my cock and stroked it standing in front of her, then oiled her tits and then put a little oil up her tight pussy. I told her I wasn't sure how my fat cock would fit up her tight hole.

She then asked me to lick her and as I did, she gushed cunt juice up my nose and all over my face.

I think I heard her whisper, "Come here." In any case I couldn't wait any longer and had to stuff her pussy. She took my cock and rubbed it up and down her cunt lips and then got it lined up to go up her cunt. It did, but it was tight. My cock was bursting and I was roaring. After a few strokes I knew I didn't want to hold back. I told her I was going to fuck her and cum.

I pumped and pumped in and out of her cunt and got hotter and harder and finally had a big blow-out cum. My cock was very sensitive afterwards and I had to pull out.

I took the cock rings off and we hugged and shook together. I asked her and she told me: She had only cum when I licked her. She seemed very happy.

Viagra and fucking; Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I got myself hard while Amelie was taking a shower. When she came out she used her toy while I watched her. I then rubbed her tits and cunt, finally licked and fucked her until she came: and then I came. My cock was not very sensitive.

Very hot fucking; Friday, February 16, 2018

I showed Amelie my hard cock while she was in the shower and warned her of the hot fucking to come.

She came out and played with herself using her toy while I kissed her and rubbed her tits. Then I licked her pussy until she came. She wanted to get fucked but I only gave her my cock-tip for a while. I was so hot and wanted to fuck her so bad but kept my cock out of her cunt to prolong her torture, then stuffed her real hard and fast and we just fucked like mad. She came after a while and then I came.

More hot fucking; Tuesday, February 20, 2018

She took a shower, then summoned me to fuck her. Fortunately I had taken the pill and was playing with myself so I was hot and hard when I walked in and watched her playing with her cunt.

She said she already came once but needed lubrication. I knelt between her thighs and rubbed oil into her cunt and shoved some fingers up her. She took my cock and rubbed it on her cunt lips. Then I just shoved my cock up her — I didn't care, I hadn't cum in 4 days!

I told her I was hot and ready to cum. I did pull out and licked her and her cunt flooded — she was very wet soon. So I fucked her more and we both got high. She was squirting cunt juice all over my cock and I was yelling in a frenzy. I hadn't been this hot in a long time. My cock sensitivity was at blistering point. Her cunt must have been much expanded because I came in her effortlessly.

But then I had to pull out because my cock was over-sensitive. After a bit I shoved it into her and fucked her a little bit more as she chuckled.

My cock stayed hard a long time and I told her I wanted to fuck her again — but we didn't.

Incredible hot fucking; Thursday, February 22, 2018

In a Jackson, MS motel: Amelie took a shower while I got myself hot and hard with sex videos. I had told her we'd watch sex videos together, but after I went out to get oil I came back in and she had used her toy and was already hot, her cunt on fire.

I licked her tits and played with her nipples and started getting hard again. I rubbed my cock tip on her nipples and kissed her and she got hotter. She wanted oil on her cunt so I rubbed some on her cunt lips, then shoved fingers up her pussy and got her hot while she rubbed my cock.

Then I was licking her cunt getting her off and getting myself hard and hot.

Finally I got over her and shoved my cock in her twat and fucked her hard. I pulled her legs up so my balls were pushed up against her cunt lips. She got really hot from that and came again.

I then fucked her violently yelling until I came. Her cunt was expanded from cumming so my cock was very comfortable inside her with the pressure from her cunt sphincter at the base of my cock. I pulled out and shuddered for a while before falling asleep.

Motel room fucking; Saturday, February 24, 2018

Amelie and I fucked in Winchester, VA. That's all I remember.

Should we work on fucking each other in every town in the USA? In the world?

Long fuck standing (mostly); Monday, February 26, 2018

Our own bedroom: I got it up, fucked Amelie and came, then got ready for the meeting.

When I first came into the room, she was playing with herself. When I got up over her, just as I was getting ready to shove my cock into her, she said she had already cum twice.

After a bit of missionary fucking, I lay down next to her and shoved my cock up her sideways with her lying on her back and her legs pulled up. She was cumming and getting me very sloppy with cunt juice and cum juice all over my balls and pubes.

She got up and leaned over the bed and I got my cock into her cunt from behind and fucked her and fucked her. She kept yelling for me to cum.

Eventually I came. I have no idea how many times she came.

Viagra, no fucking. Sensitivity high but libido low? Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Amelie and I were all set for some hot fucking. She was going to take a shower then text me to come fuck her.

I watched sex videos and got hot and hard and oiled up. But it was taking a long time for her to text me, so I went upstairs with my hard cock sticking up and out of my sweats.

She said she was just getting ready so I watched her playing with her cunt and eventually she came, groaning. I was rubbing more oil on my cock and on her tits and in her cunt but clearly was losing my erection.

Eventually I licked her cunt and got her real wet but my cock wasn't hard enough to get up her.

We shuddered together a while with full-body orgasms, then went downstairs.

Long intense fucking; Sunday, March 4, 2018

My cock was soft at first, then hard and hot.

I asked Amelie early on if we should play and she said yes. She was upstairs and texted me that she was getting herself ready. I walked up with a hard cock but after licking her to an orgasm I didn't have much left.

We lay together and I got her to talk about how she wanted my hard cock up her cunt. Pretty soon I was hard enough to fuck her and we started. I was softish at first but each time I licked her, she got wetter and came again, and I got harder. Soon she was cumming continually while I fucked her. Her cunt was pulsing -- each time she had an orgasm she pushed me out. So I knew she was really hot. She got the sheet soaking and her juice was all over my cock, balls and tummy.

Eventually I came amid much yelling and groaning. I was beat!

Did I fuck her? March 7, 2018

Fucking on the couch downstairs; Friday, March 9, 2018

I had sex videos on the big screen and Amelie watched a bit with me. The guy's balls were swinging into the girl's cunt lips and I told her it was hot to watch.

Soon I was fingering her pussy while she sucked my cock for a while. Then I licked her cunt, then brought her to the edge and got my cock into her from the edge of the couch. We fucked a long time and I came big.

Fucking and cumming; Sunday, March 11, 2018

Way early in the morning, I invited Amelie to fuck me but she wouldn't respond.

Around ten in the morning she asked me if I had the energy. I told her to go upstairs and get herself ready and I'd come up and fuck her.

I got my cock hard looking at sex videos, then went upstairs and found her ready. She had just cum and was hot and wet and wanted cock. So I stuffed her after licking her cunt and we fucked yelling and screaming. At times I hauled off and fucked her like a madman, laughing wildly. This went on until I came. I was all wet in the crotch and on the tummy afterwards.

She was wet, tight and undulating while I fucked her. Totally delicious.

Fucking in bed; Thursday, March 15, 2018

Amelie called me into her bed; she was lying there after playing with herself, looking happy and horny. I toe-fucked her, then licked her, then started stuffing her, but by then my cock was going soft. I rubbed it while licking her cunt and was hard enough soon to start it up her cunt. She asked if she should stand so I could fuck her from behind but I told her I like the soft-fuck -- and soon it was hard-fuck. I pumped her and we came.

Intense fucking: Amelie on the living room couch; Saturday, March 17, 2018

Her cunt pressure and friction was intensely pleasurable. I got it up her and pumped her, licked her a few times, but the fucking brought her off. She was convulsing as I came inside her.

Lovely time with my beautiful lover: Soft-on fuck only; Monday, March 19, 2018

I arrived at Andromeda's early and we had coffee. We walked to her neighbor's house to feed his cats.

We got back to the house and we got to kissing; I asked her where the warmest place in the house was so I could take off her clothes. Meanwhile I was pulling up her shirt and unclasping her bra so I could play with and suck on her luscious tits.

Eventually we ended up on the little bed in the playroom and I got all her clothes off, then my own. (She pulled the curtains first!) She really wanted the sex play and fucking. So I dove into her crotch and began licking her cunt and she immediately began hissing and thrashing a little bit. I was playing with and squeezing her tits while burying my nose in her beautiful twat. I'd sit up from time to time to take in how beautiful she is. Her body is spell-binding.

I rubbed her thighs and told her that her translucent skin was gorgeous beyond belief. The taste of her pussy juices was very subtle at first but got saltier as I licked her more. I had one finger up her tight cunt and could barely fit another up -- eventually, not right away.

I licked her, finger-fucked her and sucked on her tits but my cock was unresponsive. I was rubbing it and it got up a little bit, so I rubbed it on her cunt lips -- this was after what I thought was her first orgasm. Her cunt was sloppy and rubbing my cock-tip on it got her wild.

"She thinks that's hot," I thought to myself. "Wait till I stuff her full of cock."

We worked at getting her cunt stuffed but my cock wasn't going anywhere. I got some oil and oiled up my cock and her cunt, though she said she didn't need any. So then I tried stuffing her and got about halfway up her but it was really difficult.

She wondered how come with her hot cunt open and available my cock wasn't getting excited. I assured her the problem was not her cunt.

We then talked a long time -- about my first sex adventures and losing my virginity with Ariana. I told her all the stories about Ariana, Ariadne and Andorra, and that I had taken Andorra's virginity very gently and over several nights. And that the first time with Ariana I couldn't get it up so I licked her cunt and that blew her mind.

I got cock bands and pulled them over my cock and immediately got a sense I could get it up to fuck her. So we tried again, this time with her ass up on a pillow. I really stuffed her, but again It went up her cunt only part way and there just wasn't that much sensation. I rubbed her cunt lips again and she might have cum again.

Eventually she was lying on her side and I was spooning her and had multiple orgasmic shudders. I told her I was cumming and she scoffed.

We then lay naked together for a long time talking, but when I went to play with her again she said she didn't want to go there and we got dressed and went out for an excursion.

When I was leaving she kissed me passionately and said I brought great pleasure into her life.

Intense fucking: Amelie's super tight cunt; Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Viagra way early in anticipation of fucking her. Finally she got home and got in the shower — I told her to meet me downstairs.

I got three cock rings on — oof, painful! — and put on sex videos. I got hard slowly but by the time she got downstairs my cock was huge.

She said to lick her. She also said not to fuck her on the edge but to get on top of her. I got mouthfuls of saliva on her cunt, then tried stuffing her with cock. God, her pussy was tight on my super-fat cock! I think she needed more lubrication too, but I wasn't willing to pull out and risk going soft again -- damn! That again. I kept licking her and trying to fuck her. Finally most of my cock was up her cunt being squeezed unmercifully. As I pumped in and out I could feel the cum rising — I wasn't going to put off cumming and told her that. And then I came yelling.

I think she came. She told me she had cum upstairs. While my cock was up her she kept yelling that it was getting bigger. After I came and pulled out she wanted it back in her.

Good hot fuck; Thursday, March 22, 2018

I was hard and ready and fucked Amelie screaming until we both came.

Juicy fucking; Sunday, March 25, 2018

I walked around the corner into Amelie's bedroom and she was spread out playing with her cunt and cumming. I had my hard cock out, and looking at her open cunt I got even harder and hornier. I crawled over to her and she sucked my cock and played with my balls and got me going. She asked me if I liked it and I said yes but liked having my cock in her cunt even more. She said she wanted that too.

I licked her a bit and then went to squirt oil on her cunt and inside her cunt lips. I asked her to spread her cunt lips so I could squirt oil inside them but she was reluctant and said, "Just fuck me."

I crawled up over her and started shoving my cock up her and it was fabulously tight and hot but there was friction -- needed more lubrication. So I licked her more and she just gushed all over my face. Now I was ready to fuck her!

We got a pillow under her ass so her cunt was up high and spread out for me and I went to town. Getting my cock up her cunt balls deep was no problem now. The friction was low because of all the fluid we'd both just released into her cunt but that meant I could fuck her really hard and the excitement built up and up until we both came, screaming.

Fucking, squirting, cumming; Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Amelie put me off yesterday, but today she kept coming on to me -- clearly ready to get fucked.

We kissed a while in the kitchen and I undid her bra and squeezed her tits. But she said she had to pee and went upstairs to play with herself. She said she didn't want to be hurried. So I lay on the love-couch and watched sex videos and played with myself. Eventually I got pretty hard and hot and just then she came down the stairs.

She said she had played with herself and cum but needed me to get her wet. I played with her cunt and kissed her. Suddenly she grabbed my cock wanted it inside her. She said, "We can't waste this!"

I pulled her to the edge and licked her, then started to rub my cock tip on her cunt lips and shoving it in her. It got in partway but clearly she needed more lubrication, so I licked her more and squirted oil on her cunt and then fucked her some more. There is often that multiple step of a little bit of cock-tip fucking, then cunt licking, followed by slightly deeper fucking and more cunt licking until my cock is fully lodged up her twat.

Soon I was in her deep and the friction was out of this world as I pumped her sloppy pussy with my hard cock. Delicious slurping, sucking noises from my cock and her cunt.

She was getting very excited, so I licked her and she came explosively in my face and drenched the cushion. Then it was off to the races as I fucked her hard and fast and both of us came violently. I could feel my cum squirting inside her and her cum squirting all over, past my cock and balls.

Noisy fucking; Friday, March 30, 2018

Amelie went upstairs to pee and I watched sex videos and got hot and hard. I stepped into the hallway to see where she was and she was just starting down the stairs. I asked her if I should come upstairs and she said yes. She was looking down at my hard cock sticking out above the waist band of my sweats.

When I got upstairs I found her in her kimono and when I took it off she still had her bra on but no panties. I started kissing her and taking off her bra and played with her tits while she fondled my cock and balls and rubbed my nipples.

I had her lean over the bed so I could finger her cunt. My cock was somewhat oiled up so I tried shoving it gently up her cunt. There was some resistance so I kept pulling back and rubbing saliva in her slit and trying to stuff her with cock. Finally I was up her cunt a good ways but more lubrication was needed so I bent over and licked her cunt, then shoved my cock up her again and this time it was up her cunt all the way and my balls were up against her cunt lips. I roared my excitement. I looked down and watched my cock going in and out between her ass-cheeks -- it was lovely.

As I fucked her, cunt farts started happening and they were frequent. I was pounding her from behind and feeling high and hot with my cock dancing around inside her pussy. Her sphincter was squeezing the base of my cock while the inside of her cunt was ballooned out -- I thought she had cum but when I asked her she said no. I rubbed my cock tip on her twat and fucked her more at a slow pace, and she kept saying, "Fuck me, just fuck me." I was going fast and slow and the sensation was out-of-this-world. I wasn't sure I could hold back so I went very slowly and the delicious fucking just continued. So did the cunt noises.

Finally I decided now was the time to slam her and cum. As I came I could feel the cum squirting way inside her. It was an amazing fuck, one of the best ever. And I was hard as steel while fucking her.

I can't get enough of her. I told her she was beautiful and I loved looking at her when she was naked and I love playing with her body.

I kept my cock in her cunt for a while until we both came down a little bit and then we lay down and cuddled. Apparently she never came.

Slow, soft fucking; Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Watching sex videos got me hard and hot, but as soon as Amelie came down and started playing with me, my cock went soft. I tried briefly to get it into her, licked her and kissed her. Then I rubbed my soft cock on her cunt lips and we were both very hot.

We lay quietly for a while after I shuddered for a bit, then I asked her if she missed getting fucked by a hard cock. I started fingering her cunt while she rubbed my cock and I started to get hard. Finally, she obviously wanted it so I stuffed it up her and it got a little harder. Then I started fucking her in deep strokes and kept getting fuller and harder until I came, yelling.

Exciting fucking; Saturday, April 14, 2018

I was hot all day. I jerked off and came last night and my cock was sensitive then and very sensitive today. Hard too.

Amelie went upstairs to take a shower and I was watching sex videos in the basement and getting hard and hot. I oiled up my cock and just wanted to fuck her. So I got up to the foot of the stairs and looked up -- she was at the top wrapped in a towel looking down at my hard cock sticking out of my pants and me playing with it.