Sex Stories - 2018

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intense delicious fucking; Saturday, July 21, 2018

Amelie looked gorgeous lying in bed playing with herself. My cock was hard. I kissed her and kissed her tits, then licked her cunt and she started bucking. I kissed her more and she grabbed my cock -- it was just incredibly hot. I started shoving my cock into her slowly, rubbing it on her cunt lips at first as she panted with desire.

Once I was in her, the electric charge was amazing -- her cunt's ridges and folds gave great friction. As I fucked her and licked her and fucked her more the charge went through the roof. I was kissing her and fucking her and laughing.

I shoved my cock way in and she squeezed and I could feel the tightness of her cunt lips around the base of my cock and right up my balls. I fucked her very hard as she yelled to fuck her harder and then had a big cum. There was some pain midway up my cock. I lay on top of her, shuddering and cumming for a long time.

Fun fucking; Wednesday, July 25, 2018

No sex videos. I just got hard after Amelie and I played in bed and we fucked. No fuss, no muss. She was happy and delicious, probably came while I fucked her or licked her. I felt the cum rolling up out of my cock into her cunt.

I went into her slowly, first rubbing her cunt lips a lot with my cock, then stuffing her a bit, then licking her, then fucking her a little bit more. Nice and easy -- and intense in the end.

Hot fucking, balls deep; Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I got up to the living room with my cock hard and oiled up and my pants down underneath and behind my balls -- and Amelie was lying on the couch stretching. I asked her if she wanted her cunt stretched. Her eyes glowed.

I got down between her thighs and licked her cunt and she came immediately. She said "There we go..." and I asked her if she came and she said yes. She must have gone over the top just seeing my hard cock.

Then I got on top of her and shoved my cock up her cunt -- wet and luscious -- and fucked her hard. The temperature was already full-blast fuck-happy and only got higher.

I fucked her a while, then got down and licked her more and her cunt overflowed and spattered all over the quilt. I knew I had her then and fucked her hard until I came, yelling.

I pulled out for a bit, then shoved it back into her and held it there with my balls pressed against her cunt lips.

Long long fuck no cum; Saturday, August 4, 2018

Amelie was ready after her shower, lay down at the edge of the high bed and raised her legs and split her thighs and waited for my cock. I stuffed her pussy and we fucked. I licked her cunt, then fucked her more. She turned over and I fucked her from behind. She was squirting and cumming, but I was nowhere near cumming.

After a long time of fucking her I lay next to her and shuddered a lot with full-body orgasms.

Amelie caught me with my cock hard; Sunday, August 5, 2018

In the motel room, she went to the bathroom, then walked up to my bed and grabbed my hard cock -- I had been playing with myself. Finally, I got to fuck her and cum. Squeezing her tits and kissing her while fucking her was great fun.

Fucking the beautiful Andromeda; low sensitivity no cum; Tuesday, August 7, 2018

She wanted an early date. Came out with pretty much no underwear, beautiful tits with nipples poking underneath her thin shirt. We talked outside for a while, then I played with her tits and finally we went inside.

I pulled her shirt up and began sucking on her nipples. That got her going. After a while I had her pants off and got her to sit on my face. All in all I licked her cunt for hours today. I had her juice all over my face, then my scalp, ears, nose, eyes, beard. She's stunning, her aroma heavenly.

I put pillows down on the floor and got her to place her ass on them. Then inspected her lovely cunt and licked it and played with it. Eventually, after it looked like she came at least once, I was hard (at least semi-hard) and brought my cock up to her cunt and pushed it into her very slowly. God it takes a long time to get into her cunt! And I wasn't slow enough and didn't oil her enough!

I fucked her a long time and we built various levels of excitement -- she must have cum a bunch. My sensitivity was not that high but her cunt is extraordinarily tight and delicious no matter what. She might have cum several times. I never know with her. She says she doesn't know...

After a while we lay around and talked. Then I started sucking her cunt again and playing with my cock and was getting ready to stuff her again. I got it up her, slowly again, and fucked her until she came and her cunt loosened up. I told her I could feel her cumming and the inside of her cunt ballooning.

I got her to get up on her knees and shoved it into her from behind, but she said to go slow and pretty soon she said she was sore. Later she told me she really wanted it but it hurt too much.

She told me that her boyfriend Doug can't get it up much now but he licks and finger fucks her really well. Maybe that is why her cunt is not as lubricated or used to cock as it used to be. We should fuck more often!

As we talked and played, she brought out a bowl of grape tomatoes. I put one in my mouth then had her sit on my face so I could run the tomato between her cunt lips. She was laughing -- she said it felt good. I kept playing with the tomatoes in her cunt lips and then finally pushed one way up into her cunt. Then we were laughing because I had to put two fingers up her twat to get it back out. It was stunningly delicious when I ate it.

We took a shower outside and I couldn't keep my eyes off her. I pointed out the translucence of her skin, especially her tits. I have to somehow get her a view of her cunt. It is amazingly gorgeous. Tight and flowerbud-like, totally pink. Indescribably beautiful.

Before I left I pulled down her pants and I got her to sit on my face a long time - I just love her cunt...

I sent her a text later in the day which said "mesmerised" and how I could watch her naked body all day.

Soft-fucking Amelie, no cum; Friday, August 10, 2018

I got my cock up reading sex stories. I had cock rings on. She came upstairs after she saw my cock pix, but by then it was wilting.

We played a long time and I licked her and rubbed on her but there was no erection and no sensitivity. After a long time and a mini-nap I got it up enough to get a soft-on into her. Still no sensation. Then I got it into her from behind and we fucked for a long time. Soft and no sensation. No cum. Not even a possibility of cum.

Soft-on fucking, no cum; Monday, August 13, 2018

Somewhat low libido. Amelie got soft-on fucking at first, then after about an hour some hard-on fucking but no cum. Low sensation.

Fucking the beautiful Andromeda; Tuesday, August 14, 2018

I plied her with drink and told her I wanted to get into her pants. She invited me to take a shower with her. She is luscious when naked.

Afterwards she lay in her bed with her amazing tits and bush spread, wanting some action, so I started licking her tits. Slowly I worked my way to her legs and thighs and finally to her cunt. I licked her a long, long time and she must have cum, maybe several times. All this time there was no action with my cock.

But when I pulled back and looked at her gorgeous body and her cunt spread in front of me, my cock began to stir and soon was hardening and getting ready to fuck her. She wanted it very slow. I had already told her we'd use lots of oil, so I squirted oil on her crotch and worked the oil into her cunt and licked her more. I worked the oil on my cock and got it slippery and harder still. I was showing it to her, but then I got over her and began to shove it into her. She flinched as soon as the tip of my cock touched her cunt, so I knew -- like I didn't know before! -- that I had to go very slowly. I just kept working it into her a little bit at a time and eventually seemed to hit an end spot. She really didn't look like she could take any more.

Later on, when we were talking about it, she said it just takes time for her to stretch and get used to me. After all, no one else is fucking her right now.

I got into a fast rhythm and fucked her in piston fashion, getting very hard in the process. She was laughing saying that I was jiggling her tits ("swaying my breasts" was her genteel phrase) so I laughed and told her I was also jiggling my balls as I fucked her.

I pulled out and showed her my hard-on and she rubbed my balls and gently scratched my cock. I was about to get back into fucking her but she said she wanted to turn over. She presented her beautiful ass up high to me and I shoved my cock into her all the way with no resistance. It was lovely and exciting to fuck her like this and I started to roar and kept roaring until I came big in her.

I pulled out right away, then stuffed her again, remembering that she likes to keep my cock inside her cunt as long as possible.

The next morning: I woke her with a start when I started licking her pussy. Soon I was entangled with her thighs and legs and cunt, completely surrounded by her aroma. I licked her a long time and she must have cum several times. She was so happy.

Afterwards she was incredibly loving and called me sweetie and said I brought her joy. I thought to myself, "She loves to have me licking her cunt and fucking her!"

But when I got hard licking her and then offered to fuck her more, she turned me down. Such a bitch!

Explosive fuck; Friday, August 17, 2018

I had a mini-hard-on as I walked out of my bedroom after a nap and there was Amelie, lying in her bed naked with her legs split apart, clearly having just cum.

I rubbed my cock on her toes and it got harder. Then I got some oil and squirted it on her cunt and on my cock and just started fucking her. She was grabbing my cock and balls and swirling them around as I fucked her -- very hot.

I fucked her a long time, then licked her and fucked her more, got very fast and violent, kissed her lips, kissed her tits. When I licked her she was bucking and when I asked her if she came she said, "Many times!" She wanted me to fuck her and cum. We were both yelling "Fuck - fuck! Cum - cum!" She said to cum in her cunt and I finally did, explosively. I pulled out almost immediately after and then shook with full-body orgasms.

Lovely hot fucking; Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I took a long time to slowly get hard while watching sex videos. Meanwhile, Amelie was upstairs playing with herself. By the time she got downstairs I was hard and hot -- she liked the look of my cock and began sucking it. I kissed her and sucked on her tits, then licked her cunt until she started bucking.

Once we started fucking my cock got bigger and harder and the sensation went through the roof. My balls fit right up against her ass crack and my cock tip was sizzling. My cock was angled going up into her cunt so she was getting the full G-spot rub.

We fucked a long time like this, getting higher and higher. When I licked her she squirted all over the cushion. Then we fucked again and finally I started yelling that I was ready.

Low sensitivity fucking; Friday, August 24, 2018

Amelie came a lot as I fucked her. Meanwhile, I had to fuck her steady and hard to cum myself .

Hard fucking; Sunday, September 2, 2018

Amelie and I went over a week without a fuck. My cock was getting stiff and holding erections but sensitivity was low.

I heard her go into the bathroom, then the bedroom, so I got myself hard and walked in on her, hard cock in hand. She was playing with her toy, thighs and cunt spread out on the bed. I began kissing her lips, then her tits, then her cunt, then scooted around and shoved my cock up her cunt slowly. I was very hard and entry was easy. Her cunt felt perfect; but still, I had low sensation.

I kissed her and fucked her continually, then licked her and fucked her more. Once she bucked and came she started yelling, "Fuck me and cum!" So I did.

Viagra, no fucking; Friday, September 7, 2018

Amelie said she was wiped. I was hot playing with myself but held off cumming.

Viagra and fucking; Saturday, September 8, 2018

Amelie came to me after I had my nap and started pulling on my cock. I twisted around and got my head under her open thighs and licked her cunt and squeezed her tits.

Eventually she stood and leaned over the bed and I stuffed her from behind. No oil, just lots of licking and saliva. I fucked her with just the tip of my cock and kept pulling out, teasing her. Finally I was all the way up her cunt and we fucked a long time.

I got tired, but my cock was big and red and ready for more. She turned around and saw it, then lay down on some pillows and raised her legs and opened her thighs. I licked her more, then stuffed her cunt and fucked her hard. I asked her if I was rubbing her G-spot and she said she didn't know. I licked her several times and she must have squirted -- my pillow was all wet from her cunt juice.

She said she loved getting fucked with me on top, so she lay back down on her back and I stuffed her cunt again and we fucked yelling and laughing and screaming. I licked her more and finally fucked her very hard and squirted lots of cum up her cunt.

Viagra and fucking; Monday, September 10, 2018

Amelie came down the stairs and started salivating over my hard and hot cock. I grabbed her tits, then told her to lie back and spread her legs.

I licked her cunt, then stuffed her slowly while kissing her tits. We fucked for a long time as she came over and over, then I had her stand and fucked her from behind -- that was the best. I shoved my cock way into her cunt and wriggled it around. Her cunt had expanded from all the cumming and I could feel the tip of my cock snaking around inside her.

I told her I wanted to lie in her arms and fuck her and cum. I got on her and fucked her steady while kissing her. But the sensation was going down and I was getting tired --- after awhile I just pulled out and we lay together and cuddled.

Intense sensational fucking; Saturday, September 15, 2018

I had a hard cock when I went up the basement steps to see Amelie, but she had to run upstairs to the bathroom. When she came back down she stripped quickly and lay back on the couch, wanting licking and kissing and fucking. I fingered her cunt and sucked on her tits, then licked her until she bucked, then began fucking her. Each time I licked her she got hotter and I got way hotter and harder. I pumped her hard then slow and the sensation kept building. After she came big I fucked her hard, yelling, until I came. The sensations in my cock were phenomenal.

Intense fucking; Thursday, September 20, 2018

I've had low sensation the last few days. But I got hard and started getting hotter before Amelie came down the stairs. Once she came in, my cock was big and hard and she wanted me to stick it up her. She said she had cum a lot already.

I licked her on the edge of the sofa, then shoved the huge tip of my cock up her cunt and shoved it all the way up her. She loved it. I fucked her hard, then licked her more and fucked her again. Then I rubbed my cock tip on her cunt lips and she went wild, squirting all over me and the pillows and the quilt.

Once I shoved it up her again I couldn't hold back and began cumming uncontrollably. Cum was pouring out of her and dripping off my cock when I pulled it out of her cunt...

Regular intense fucking; Tuesday, September 25, 2018

I lay next to her for a while, then she started playing with herself and got hot. I got hard and fucked her steadily until I came. Not extraordinary -- just ordinary and fun.

Juicy fucking; Saturday, October 27, 2018

Long time no pussy! Amelie was finally up for it. I was hard and walked in on her as she was playing with herself. Within minutes she was asking to be fucked. I licked her, then slipped into her cunt, but then had to lick her more. Soon she was bucking and cumming -- turned out she squirted plenty.

Then I fucked her steady and came after a while.

Amelie's birthday fuck; Friday, November 2, 2018

She was hot for it. I was hard from reading sex stories and invited her into the bedroom, hard cock waving about. She stripped and lay down and rubbed her cunt, so I helped her with some saliva. She reached over and grabbed my cock, then asked if I didn't want to put my cock in her cunt.

I licked her cunt a while, then got between her thighs and stuffed her full of cock -- right away. She was tight and needed a little bit more lubrication, so I licked her more. She said to lick her more, but I stuffed my cock way up into her and rested there, balls deep. Twice. It was unbelievable. We were both yelling.

She wanted me to lick her again and as I licked her, she squirted. I then fucked her more and she seemed to cum again. I was licking her and then she started saying, "Fuck me and cum! Fuck me and cum!"

The final sequence of fucking and cumming was very intense and I had to pull out afterwards right away, but then I stuffed her cunt briefly again.

We both shook afterwards, then fell asleep.

Fucked Amelie and myself silly; Saturday, November 3, 2018

She was hot and tight, I was hot and hard and big -- lots of hard fucking, shoving, pushing, her cunt gripping hard, my cock pulsing as I came. I don't know for sure if she came; she said she did.

Loud fucking, Friday, November 9, 2018

My cock was up and in Amelie; I fucked her hard and came fast. We were supposed to go to a demo. But then we didn't.

No fucking at first, no cum; Sunday, November 11, 2018

I really wanted to fuck Amelie, but my cock would not cooperate. I had nothing. I rubbed the tip on her cunt a bit, licked her a bit, then we cuddled for a long time.

I asked her if she was up for a fucking later on, when I got a hard-on, and of course she was up for it.

Late in the evening, I texted her, "Can you do it now?" and she texted back, "Yes siree!" I raced upstairs, hard cock in hand, ready to fuck her. She was nowhere to be found, but then she came out of the bathroom and stripped quickly, presenting her ass and cunt. I lubed up her cunt, then stuffed her with cock and pumped her -- it was delicious. I told her her cunt was gripping my cock and not letting go of it. I grabbed her boobs and fucked her hard.

Very nice sensation, but as I reached toward a climax I decided I wanted to lie in her arms to cum. Once we did that though, the sensations faded and my cock softened up. I licked her a lot and fucked her, with lots of cock rubbing in between, but after awhile, all calmed down, except for the full-body orgasms.

We cuddled for a while after that.

Fucking and cumming; Sunday, November 18, 2018

Amelie was hot to get fucked.