Sex Stories - 2018

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had the downstairs couch ready for our love session, but she took too long to come down, so I went upstairs and fucked her.

I grabbed her, pulled up her bathrobe, put some saliva on her cunt, and stuffed my cock up her from behind. She was tight and I wasn't real hard at first. Her cunt pulled and pushed on my cock -- I told her as I fucked her. Then I grabbed her tits and slammed into her.

Then I told her to lie back so I could lick her cunt. After a bit of that she came, so I stuffed her more and just fucked her hard and came.

Loud fucking in living room love nest; Wednesday, November 21, 2018

She came down in her bathrobe and liked what she saw -- my big fat cock, hard and red. She said she wanted it in her right away. I licked her and almost immediately started fucking her.

She was a bit dry so I licked her more and soon she began bucking and squirting in my face and beard. The pillow below me was sprinkled with her cunt juice so I knew she was squirting powerfully. I fucked her again. She was dripping and wet. I pulled my cock out and played it over her cunt lips and that sent her into histrionics.

As I fucked her she came again and started yelling and wanting me to cum in her. After a long time the tension was unbelievable and I came violently in her cunt, shaking and rolling my eyes. It took a while to focus my eyes and come down from the high.

Andromeda kissed me; Thursday, November 22, 2018

In the hallway at her house, with Thanksgiving guests and family in the living room, she just reached up and kissed me. What does she want? She never responds to my requests for a date.

Fucking Amelie hard and fast; Tuesday, November 27, 2018

She looked gorgeous lying by the window with her cunt wide open for me. I kissed her, had her suck my cock, licked her cunt.

When I first shoved my cock into her, it had already softened a little bit, but it was no problem getting it up her cunt. She guided me and as I pushed it up her, the sensation was indescribably delicious. I was looking in her eyes as I shoved it up her cunt and seeing how thrilled she was to get all that cock up her.

I fucked her slowly. I had her lie back so I could get my cock up her slowly, then pull it out all the way and look at it to see how wet and swollen it was, then slowly stuff it back up her cunt.

I licked her several times and she began bucking and panting -- she wanted the cock pumping.

Then it was full-blazes ahead until I came.

Sex videos, no fucking; Saturday, December 1, 2018

I played with myself a long time while watching sex videos, waiting for Amelie. Finally when she came down my cock was down and I couldn't get it up again. I stuffed her with a soft cock but she said she was tired and fell asleep.

Amazing loud squirty fucking Amelie; Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Hot fast fuck, Amelie; Friday, December 7, 2018

Hot fucking, explosive orgasms; Tuesday, December 11, 2018

My cock was hard and throbbing for Amelie. She came down, saw it and grabbed it, then lay back and spread her cunt for me.

I licked her, then stuffed her with cock briefly to shock her then licked her more before fucking her yet more.

My hips were down from her hip level, so I snaked my cock into her, then fucked her slowly, then faster, squeezing her tits. She was panting and screaming. So I licked her full on. My whole face seemed to be in her cunt, her juice pouring on my face. The fucking must have filled her pussy with juice so she was dripping with cunt juice.

I rubbed my cock on her pussy lips and had her feel the top of my cock poking up from her bush. I watched my cock disappear into her cunt and the aroma of our fucking was lovely.

I then started a steady rhythm and fucked hard and long until I exploded in her.

We shuddered for a long time afterwards.

Fucking no cum; Friday, December 14, 2018

My cock was hard as I looked at sex videos in bed but by the time I found Amelie in the other room I was beginning to go soft.

She got undressed quickly and got set to get fucked from behind. I got oil up her cunt and played with it and jerked my cock so I had enough hard-on to get up her cunt. I pumped her, rubbed my cock tip on her cunt lips, fucked her more but it never got any harder than semi-soft. I was slamming her ass and squeezing her tits. There was one great pffft as I shoved it up her at one point and we both laughed.

She lay on her back and wanted hard cock. I started licking her and streams of cum flew out of her — I could feel it grazing my chest and ending almost at my cock — which still didn't get hard.

I stuffed her with soft-on and pumped for a bit. She was saying, "Fuck me with your big hard cock," but there was nothing there.

After a long time of this I lay on her thighs and shuddered with full-body orgasms.

We fucked? Damn, no notes! Monday, December 17, 2018

I came -- she didn't; Friday, December 21, 2018

Amelie put me off from the day before. I was hot and hard and cummy all week but Tuesday-Wednesday we were in Hyannis hotel back and forth to my friend Daniel's hospital room. On Thursday I wanted to fuck her but she said tomorrow.

We fucked in the living room. I was pretty hard for her and thought she'd done herself upstairs. Later, after I fucked her a long time and had a big cum -- but no squirts from her -- she told me she had a hard time getting up for this and hadn't cum. I felt somewhat cheated. How much of an act does she put it on?

Loud fucking, no cum; Thursday, December 27, 2018

Amelie made the bed real wet!

I was hard for a long time before she arrived on the scene, then demanded to be fucked immediately. She stood by the bed and leaned over, presenting me with pussy lips pouting at me between ass cheeks. A few licks of her cunt and she was gushing so I shoved my cock up her and began pumping. Then she wanted me on top, so I obliged. At some point she came, gushing and spattering her juice on my balls.

I fucked her a lot but could not build to an orgasm so I lay down next to her curled my legs under her knees and shoved my cock into her from below. A little pumping and she came again.

She was babbling a lot about how she loved all this. We lay together with my cock in her cunt and my fingers parting her cunt lips from above — she was juicy and lush.