All Comments on 'Sex Tapes with Her Ex Ch. 01'

by ChaseForHire

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
someoneothersomeoneother5 months ago

I assume the couple are married, but story does not address their status.

The MC is masturbating to the video is enough information to not read any more installments.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You're right ! Nothing is better than handjob.

Why even bother with a woman.

The handjob is the best. One shot with the right hand, one shot with the left hand.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

And for all that, her boyfriend dumped her. She wasn’t good enough for him and you think she is going to want that heartbreak again?

If that’s the case, get a divorce.

MightyHornyMightyHorny5 months ago

... Nobody's married here, so there's no really for this to be in LW.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Bad start with generic plot promise.

R0ckiesfanR0ckiesfan5 months ago

Too short. Too many unanswered questions. Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She’s referred to as his girlfriend several times

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please continue.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

Yes and Simon finally finds out that his weak, wimpy, beta approach has NEVER stocked the embers of the fire inside sexy Kat. He must be so inexperienced that he never explored and discovered her real nature. As I said, a real wimp. If he continues in this approach, one day she will encounter a strong, "alpha" male and she's cheat with him. Even while they were watching the video, he had the opportunity to take charge of her aroused body but failed to do so. Just kept wanking like some dredge of a cuck. She masturbates, remembering... and wanting what she had. Cuck boy will never learn from the lesson he just saw about what she wants, even if privately.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A bland tale about two twisted and weak individuals with a value of a silent fart sigh.

Captcha

EssexcplukEssexcpluk5 months ago

Hot story, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Of all the stories posted around the same date as this one, this was aout the worst. It's only positive element is for showing people why you shouldn't play stupid 'truth or dare' games. Especially when drunk. This idiot Simon, will end up pushing Kat away by reawakening her desire for the physical kind of man he can't be. He should be enlightened after viewing Kat's response to the one video they watched together. He should find out how many videos she has, together they should delete them from her phone and anywhere else she knows they may be stored. Don't watch them, Simon needs to refocus Kat on him, not Rob. But Simon is an idiot and won't do the RIGHT thing for Kat or himself. Write stupid stories win a single stupid star.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ditto as someoneother, pretty weak mc, getting off on being humiliated. Not my cup of tea. I would expect this author, if he continues the series to have Simon sucking her ex off and swallowing.

Bham487Bham4875 months ago

Basically just another copy cat recreating stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sooo goood ! 🙏

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How about “suck my cock while you touch yourself.” Wimpy. Captcha sucks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

more please that was great!

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

She was always on depraved pass. Cuck is just mentally ill idiot.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very good start. Would like to "see" all of those tapes. Don't forget to "show" us the ones where alpha Rob made her fuck a friend or two of his including when he wasn't present. Maybe Rob had her do a stranger or two as well?

RoktotRoktot5 months ago

Nice, interesting…

Thx

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

HOT STORY!!!!! Go on soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a fucking brilliant start. No one has done anything wrong at all, yet it lays the groundwork for them to roleplay and fantasise or to actually take the next step.

ADANAFK93ADANAFK934 months ago

This is really good. Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Can’t wait for the next one

ChaseForHireChaseForHire4 months agoAuthor

Damn ok i wasn’t sure whether to continue as the comments here are half scathing. Was just seeing if I had a flair for cuckold erotica or not. Results are mixed

Ceta5Ceta52 months ago

So good! More more

Fifty41Fifty412 months ago

Good read..I'm not a writer just a reader..like good tales and your was a good one.don.t stop writing

...

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY22222 months ago

Cool and sexy, that's a great story, I love it...

lc69hunterlc69hunter2 months ago

good start down an interesting path

BundledandboundBundledandbound20 days ago

Don't listen to haters. This is a great story. I would love a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Would love to get more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous