Sex Therapist Pt. 01

Story Info
Functional medicine doctor uses unorthodox treatment.
4k words
3.98
36.2k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy Lemming presented to the doctor's office in pursuit of medical assistance with a chronic condition that's been plaguing her for some time.

"Good Morning Mrs. Lemming. What brings you in to see me today?" The doctor towered over Mrs. Lemming as he walked in. He had his stethoscope dangling around his neck. He had long dark curly hair and a beard. Mrs. Lemming was immediately attracted and could feel her pussy begin to leak. She regretted not wearing panties.

"Hello Dr. Mayhem, I was recommended by my friend Abby. I have a serious issue that I was hoping you could help me with. It's a bit embarrassing though." She said.

Sandy was wearing a white tank top and skirt. She was full breasted with nice thick legs that disappeared under her skirt.

"So what's the problem Mrs. Lemming? I want you to be comfortable and honest with me. Only way we can help you is through mutual trust and communication." Dr. Mayhem said in a professional demeanor.

"Ok, so I have strong sexual urges. My husband thinks they're unhealthy and refuses to partake. It is so distracting to me that I can't function in my daily life and have thought of cheating many times. I need help." Mrs. Lemming said in a defeated manner.

"Well, I understand you may feel uncomfortable, but I need to know more. What are these urges you're having?" Dr. Mayhem prodded.

"I'm obsessed with pain! I need it! I crave it! I want my pussy spanked, my ass beaten until it's beet red, my nipples near ripped off my chest, my clit tortured, throat fucked, and then fucked until I pass out. I need it frequently and my husband refuses to get involved." Mrs. Lemming didn't hold back. Dr. Mayhem was enjoying the story and could feel his cock begin to harden.

"I'm sorry you're going through this. It must be very difficult for you and I want to help. Have you heard of exposure therapy? It's a common technique usually for dealing with specific phobias, but it's shown to be effective for a number of paraphilias. I've been using this technique for a while now with dozens of patients that were in many ways similar to you. I've had great success. It will involve two sessions a week with the goal of spreading sessions out further and further until we feel satisfied with the results. The sessions will require you to give me complete control and trust. The goal is to overstimulate you sexually causing you to be at a sustained excitable state for long periods of time. This will push your neuronal action potential threshold to the max which will ultimately block the signal through fatigue. Initially you will see your symptoms resolve for 2-3 days and with time will get longer and longer with successive sessions." Dr. Mayhem finished his explanation after what seemed an eternity. Mrs. Lemming squirmed in her seat as her pussy leaked more fluids as the doctor explained her treatment plan. She wanted to get started right away.

"Dr. Mayhem, that sounds like just what I need. When can we get started?" The eager patient asked.

"You're my only appointment this morning, so I'm free for a few hours. Why don't you strip down to your panties, and I can see your nipples through your shirt, so there's no reason to remove your bra since you aren't wearing one." Dr. Mayhem was stern and remaining professional.

"Dr Mayhem, I'm not wearing any panties either. Do you want me to keep my skirt on or take my clothes off?" Mrs. Lemming said feeling a little bit of embarrassment for being such a naughty slut.

"Mrs Lemming, I think for the amount of therapy you need, having access to your entire body is necessary. Don't you agree?" Dr. Mayhem asked.

"Oh yes, Dr. I think that makes complete sense." Sandy agreed wholeheartedly, she really wanted to get these urges under control and was willing to try whatever it took. Sandy's pussy was throbbing, her nipples could cut glass, and by the bulge in the doctor's pants, she was anxious to have him down her throat. She secretly hoped she would get to taste him before the session was over.

Dr Mayhem was watching her this whole time with a thoughtful look. He went over to his cabinet and pulled out a few supplies. A small metallic box with wires and what appeared to be clamps, a leather flogger, and a leather riding crop.

"Please get undressed and lay down on the exam table. We will begin shortly." The doctor ordered Wendy.

It doesn't take long to shed her skirt and tank top. The inside of her thighs were slick with pussy juice. "Sorry, my need for pain is out of control today. I hope you can help me, Doctor." Sandy said with a sense of urgency.

He then slid out arm and foot restraints and began strapping Sandy down. "You look like you can't keep your legs open when you're being stimulated. I need your complete compliance or this won't work, so I think the straps help achieve compliance." Dr. Mayhem laid down the ground rules.

She looked at the doctor, begging him with her eyes to start the therapy.

Dr. Mayhem's office was kept cold and Sandy's nipples responded appropriately making it easier to apply the nipple clamps. "Uhhhhhhh....!" Sandy replied with pain and pleasure when the clamps were applied. Sandy noticed the clamps had wires attached that lead back to the black box, which were now turned on. She noticed three more clamps hanging off the box, her pussy gushed wetness as she thought of the possibilities.

"Mrs. Lemming I have to explain again the goal of this treatment is to reach maximum stimulation and keep you there for a total of one hour. We do not want to push you over the edge into orgasm, as much as you will want this, you have to remember this is not the goal. If we push you over the edge we will lose that maximum stimulation point and the treatment will not be effective. Do you understand?" Dr. Mayhem goes over the rules.

"Do you remember what I said earlier? You MUST let me control the session and you need to trust me. Do you understand? I don't want to hear the word "Can't." Dr. Mayhem has had enough.

"Ok Doctor, I apologize. You're right, I want to get better. I will do my best to comply with your orders." Sandy relinquished.

Doctor Mayhem picked up the flogger and began to slowly and lightly slap her inner thighs. Over and over again he laps at her thighs, making sure to avoid her wet pussy. Suddenly he stopped and picked up the blood pressure cuff.

"I will need to get a baseline set of vitals and vitals when you are at maximum stimulation." The doctor applied the blood pressure cuff and let the machine get a reading. He then grabbed a thermometer, applied a bit of lubrication and inserted the probe into Sandy's ass. Sandy liked the sensation, but it didn't last long as the doctor pulled it out and wrote down the temperature reading.

He grabbed the flogger and started to slap at her inner thighs harder and harder with each stroke. Around the sixth time the doctor struck across Sandy's pussy making contact with her labia majora and clitoris. Shockwaves shot up through her abdomen and down to her toes. Sandy flexed against the restraints and arched her back. As soon as she caught her breath the doctor delivered an electric shock to her nipple clamps causing Sandy to scream and immediately arch her back again. Her pussy was visibly dripping on the exam table.

"Do not allow yourself over the edge, remember the goal!" Dr. Mayhem reminded her.

"Dr. I can't stop it! My body has been craving stimulation for so long, I can't control myself." Mrs. Lemming begged for relief.

Dr Mayhem sighed and began removing the clamps. "If you're not going to follow my orders, this isn't going to work."

The blood rushed to her nipples and she was reminded of why she was here. She needed the pain. If she can control her orgasm, she knows the Dr will fulfill her desire for pain. "I'm sorry Dr., please don't give up on me. I'll be good. I'll follow your orders, just please don't stop. I promise to be a good compliant patient. "

"Ok, we will give it another shot. You have to understand this will only work if you comply. Please trust me." Dr. Mayhem said

"I understand. I trust you Doctor. Please continue." Sandy did not want this to stop. She truly wanted to get this under control.

Dr Mayhem grabbed the clamp and placed it back over her hard nipple. He slowly increased the stimulation. She felt her juices slip out of her pussy and down her leg, but she didn't allow herself to orgasm. "Good job Mrs. Lemming. Keep it up." Dr. Mayhem offered words of encouragement and it turned her on even more.

He caressed the side of her face, and cupped her pussy in his large gloved hand, feeling how drenched she was. He decided it was time for the next step. He grabbed the remaining clamps, two were gently applied to her labia. The pain was so intense, Mrs Lemming moaned in her desire. "Yes, yes, this is what I need. Please give me more, I can handle it" she begged.

Her eyes caught the bulge the doctors pants, she needed his cock. She didn't care where or how, but she needed it. Mrs. Lemming wondered if he noticed that she didn't mind the thermometer in her ass? Does he really understand just how naughty she can be?

"Hang in there, I know this can be difficult. We're nearing our halfway mark and soon I will allow you release. We need to keep the pain stimulation at maximum level for a bit longer. I'm going to put the exam table in the trendelenburg position." As the Doctor said this he tilted the exam table to where Mrs. Lemmings head was angled down and her feet up. It caused her face to be next to the Doctors bulge making her mouth water. The Doctor then removed the gag. "I want you to remember to mind your volume, we're in a doctors office and I can't have you screaming. The room has adequate sound proofing, but let's not test it." the doctor requested.

The doctor picked up the riding crop and began to whip it across the patient's body. Each lash caused the patient to yelp. "Good job, keep the sound to a minimum." He hit it across her clitoris, and again, and again, and harder. This caused her yelps to turn into muffled screams as she tried her hardest to control her volume. "Make sure you're communicating with me Mrs. Lemming. You need to tell me when you're close to orgasm." With that the Doctor switched the electrical stimulator back on sending jolts to her nipples and pussy lips.

"OWWWWWW! Please I need to fucking cum! I can't! It hurts so fucking good. Please don't stop! I'm going to cum...NO, NO, NO, why did you turn it off?!" Mrs. Lemming was going through a rollercoaster of pleasure and pain to only have it abruptly stopped.

"Remember the goal here is to leave you at the peak. You're doing great. I just need to check another set of vitals and we will continue. I will be using a larger thermometer this time, it might cause a slight more discomfort. It will stay in for a little while monitoring your temperature and pressure from contractions you may have." The doctor picked up a large probe that looked like a thermometer and began to apply copious amounts of lube. He applied the cold tip to Mrs. Lemmings anus and increased the pressure until the anal sphincter relaxed and began to accept the intruding probe.

"Oh doctor please, that hurts, please don't stop. It burns so good. Please fuck my ass with it." Mrs. Lemming begged.

"No ma'am, that's not how this works. Please be patient. You're being so good and we're close to the end of our session. Continue to comply and I promise the session will end with a bang. For the next step I will need to blindfold you to add sensory deprivation to our session." The doctor explained and applied a black silk bandage across her eyes making her world go black.

The anal probe settled in its place and was causing a pressure sensation that was causing Sandy's pussy to leak even more. "Ok Mrs. Lemming, now that the thermometer and pressure monitor is in place I will now place a probe in your mouth as well. You're allowed to simulate oral sex if you'd like. The idea for the oral probe and blindfold is sensory deprivation to heighten your excitement level. The probe will deprive you of oxygen and the blindfold of your sight. Now open your mouth wide please." The doctor explained the process and Mrs. Lemming felt a rush of excitement even with her head down which was making her feel flushed in the face.

Mrs. Lemming opened her mouth and felt the probe enter her mouth. The probe felt real, it felt warm, and it caused a natural reflex in Mrs. Lemming to begin sucking like it was a fat cock in her mouth. The probe pushed further and further in her mouth until it popped in her throat. She felt suffocated and loved it. The doctor then pinched her nose and held the probe deep in her throat. Mrs. Lemming pulled at her restraints trying to get away and breathe. She couldn't get away. She felt like she was getting light headed and was going to pass out. Just before that happened the probe was removed causing her to gasp for air. The probe entered her mouth again and again and again. Mrs. Lemming sensed that this might not be an ordinary probe. She felt the ridge of a cock head as it fucked her mouth. Could the doctor actually be fucking her mouth and throat with his cock? She hoped that was the case. Her pussy was leaking like a faucet and she could feel herself squeezing down on her anal probe every time he entered her mouth. If this went on any longer she might not be able to control herself.

"You are doing so good taking the probes, are you ready for more?" She nodded eagerly, not able to respond with the probe deep in her throat. The Dr pinched her nose again, she's ready for it this time and opens up her throat to take the probe deep in her throat. " We are going to fill all your orifices, but I need your help. I don't want to remove the probes from your anus or your mouth, so you're going to insert this next probe." He hands her what felt like big thick dildo. She moaned with desire, but also with trepidation wondering if she could handle her pussy and ass being fucked at the same time.

"Take this and slide it slowly in your vagina". Mrs Lemming complied, never forgetting she had a cock in her mouth. She kept her throat open. She squeezed down on the probe in her ass, not wanting to take the chance of it slipping out. Slowly she slid the solid thick dildo into her little cunt. It was so long and thick. "Now Mrs Lemming, I want you to stimulate intercourse with the probe." Dr. Mayhem instructed.

She began the process of fucking herself while continuing to take the probe down her throat. She was a little disappointed in the lack of sensation with her ass probe and was starting to feel frustrated. Dr Mayhem picked up on her frustration, knowing immediately what she needed. He reached over and adjusted a few dials, instantly she arched her back and began moaning as her nipples, pussy and ass begin vibrating. It appeared to be too much, she was writhing and moaning with pleasure. He grabbed her head holding in in place while he began to fuck her face at the same pace she fucked her pussy.

"That's it, we are almost there. Today's session is almost over. Just one more thing before we are done for today. I'm going to remove your probes, please continue with the probe in your vagina. I will also need to straighten the exam table for the final part of our session." The doctor removed the probe from her mouth with no sympathy.

"Nooooo....I'm so close. I've been a good girl. Please put it back in my throat. Please doctor. I need it!" Mrs. Lemming pleaded for the probe to be back in her mouth. She didn't stop fucking herself. With both hands now released from her restraints she was using both hands to plunge the oversized dildo in her sopping wet pussy. The doctor walked between her legs. She felt his large hands grab under her ass and pull her over the edge of the exam table. He removed the probe from her ass. "Oh baby, why? Please daddy put it back in. I feel so empty. Oh my god...Please doctor sir. Please! I'm doing what you're telling me, look at my pussy taking this big cock. My pussy feels so full with the probe." She begged and pleaded.

"Don't worry Mrs. Lemming I will fill you with the final probe. Please continue as you've been told. Please keep your bottom off the table and don't scoot back. I have a hold of your thighs. Are you ready? Let's get you back to maximum and push you off the edge. Are you ready? Here is the final probe..." The doctor had a unique way of keeping things professional while treating his patient like the slut she wanted to be. His cock is still wet with saliva and precum from the throat fucking. He grabbed ahold of Mrs. Lemmings thighs, keeping her ass off the exam table. He brought his hard cock to her ass and slowly advanced with constant pressure.

"Oh my God Doc! This probe is too big! You're going to tear me apart. Owwwwww! Please go slow! Oh my god!" Mrs. Lemming was worried but the pain was quickly being replaced by pleasure.

The doctor didn't listen and kept the constant pressure until he was buried in her ass. "Please continue to use the probe as I've instructed. Do you feel the fullness? Do you feel the heat building in your body? Fuck yourself harder. Clamp down on that probe in your ass as you fuck yourself. " The doctor was speaking dirty to her now and began to fuck her ass faster and harder as she slammed the dildo in her wet pussy. He flicked the switch to the nipple clamps driving an electrical jolt through her body causing her to thrash on the table.

"Please stop! I'm going to faint! I can't take it! I need to FUCKING CUM NOW!" Mrs. Lemming was panting and thrashing.

"You're doing great, such a good slutty patient." He brought his palm down on her ass, alternating cheeks, keeping in time with his thrusting. Mrs. Lemming was loving this side of the doctor. He was driving her insane.

"Can I cum now Dr? Please, Please let me cum." She continued to beg.

"Go ahead baby girl, cum on daddy's cock." As soon as the words came out of his mouth Mrs Lemming let out a moan from deep within, her body tensed as a quivering sensation took over her body. Pussy juice squirted out all over the dildo she was fucking herself with and all over the good Drs. Cock as he continued to fuck her ass. The strength of her orgasm caused a vice like reaction in her ass. The pressure was too much for the doctor and he unloaded deep in her bowels.

They lay there for a few minutes both breathing heavy. Both in awe of the chemistry between them.

"Dr., can we schedule my next session? I think I'm going to need a lot of therapy." Mrs. Lemming said out of breath.

"We're not not done with this session just yet. I need to make sure you get everything out of your system for prolonged symptomatic relief." The doctor removed her blindfold to see that she was a sweaty mess. Her legs were still tied to the exam table. She saw him put on new exam gloves, she didn't know what was happening next. "I will now expel the remaining urges and vaginal fluid from your body. I will use a reverse hand grip to apply pressure to a bundle of nerve endings located in the anterior wall of your vagina. I will need to apply pressure with both hands in opposite directions." He moves in between her legs and places one hand on top of her pussy holding her down and then inserts gloved fingers into her vagina.

"OMG! Doctor what are you doing? I can't! Please, no more. Oh god oh god, you're going to make me cum again. May I cum? Please let me cum again!" She begged as the doctor curled his fingers upwards and applied downward force with the other hand. The pressure set off fireworks and Mrs. Lemming began to shake, scream, and squirt. Squirt after squirt. "Please! I'm done, I'm done! I'm fixed! Please! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooo....I'M CUMMMMMMMMMINNNNGGGGGGG." She exploded one last time and passed out on the table in a wet shaking mess.

12