Sex Therapist Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she came to she was untied and had a gown laid over her sore and exhausted body. The doctor was at his computer typing his treatment notes.

"Oh good, you're awake. You may get dressed and please schedule the follow-up appointment in one week with my nurse up front. You should be good for a week, but if you need anything please don't hesitate to call me. I do emergency sessions if absolutely necessary, but lets try and make it a week." The doctor explained.

Two days later the doctor was at home eating dinner and he received a call from one of his patients Mrs. Lemming. He remembered her well. Amazing body, tight pussy, tight ass, and mouth that doesn't quit. I secretly couldn't wait for our next session. "Good Evening Mrs. Lemming, I'm surprised to hear from you so soon. I hope everything is ok. Why are you calling my emergency after-hours line? How can I help you?" The doctor asked somewhat annoyed.

"Oh doctor I'm so glad I got a hold of you. I was doing so well. My urges were suppressed and I really thought I would make it. I need an emergency session now! I'm out on a date with my husband at our favorite restaurant. I can't focus and my pussy is leaking all over my panties. I need pain now! Please will you help me?" Mrs. Lemming sounded distressed.

"Ok, I usually don't do out of office sessions, but I know you're on the right track and I don't want to lose our progress. Send me your location." Doctor Mayhem was getting hard thinking about this.

"Thank you thank you thank you! You're a life saver. I just sent you my address." She said excitedly.

"Sounds good. I'll be there in 20 minutes. I'll send you a text when I arrive and that will be your time to head to the mens bathroom and lock the door. You are to remove your panties and have your hands on the sink in a slightly bent position. I don't have my tools with me so I will have to improvise and I will again need your complete cooperation. Is that understood?" The doctor was very serious about these instructions.

"Yes sir! Crystal clear." She replied.

Part two- Emergency Session

12