All Comments on 'Sex Therapist Pt. 01'

by MagneticFlux

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just a troll. Move along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, a “therapist” having sex with a patient is a crime! Once the husband finds out, and he will, the results are prison, loss of medical license, crippling lawsuit, and a media shitstorm.

ZK

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Another author who has to put his confused imagination into words. It's a shame he does it here. Next time you write such nonsense, please go to fetish or BDSM where it belongs!

By the way, a tip: If the husband finds out about the matter, she is divorced and the so-called Dr. is broke and in jail. After the husband has sued him, he won't have much left. The prosecutor will do the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A story being about a charlatan doctor, it's more than certain a shitty one. Just like this one: pure vomit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mayhem and Lemming eh? I appreciated the puns on names as much as story.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Every person who's IQ is out of the single digit range KNEW this was going to be all kinds of stupid.

At least the 'author" of this rampant untreated case of literary syphilis didnt let us down, by any degree.

Thanks for deciding our time should be wasted as much reading this, as yours was writing it.

MagneticFluxMagneticFluxalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Can't believe you morons are leaving comments how this is illegal and the doctor could lose his license or if the husband finds out she is divorced and the doctor will go to jail. I can understand if you read the story and hated it because maybe the story line or writing is shitty, but to comment how unethical and illegal this is fucking hilarious. Do you douche nozzles also leave comments on non-consent and incest stories? As always thank you for reading and leaving your valuable feedback. I'm encouraged to write the next part. Can you tell me your wives names so I can feature them in my next story?

MagneticFluxMagneticFluxalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I can't get over these comments about a fictional story with fictional characters. Thanks for reminding the Doctor could lose his license and go to jail. Haha, her husband might divorce her. Will he also want to fight the doctor? Are your feelings hurt? Did this hit close to home because this is your wife?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A fun, silly little story. Those who don't like this sort of story should review the description of the category, which specifically meetings extra-marital sex. If these sorts of stories aren't for you, don't read them. You're more than welcome to write your own stories.

MagneticFluxMagneticFluxalmost 3 years agoAuthor

iameasel, thank you for waisting your time reading and then commenting on the story. I had fun writing it and didn't feel it was a waste of time. After all , how do you get better without continuing to write and get such wonderful constructive criticism from experts such yourself. Thanks again!

MagneticFluxMagneticFluxalmost 3 years agoAuthor

iameasel, should I see my doctor so I can get treated for my literary syphilis? Is it contagious? Since you read the story and commented you may want to get tested. A shot of penicillin in the ass should do the trick. Listen to me, I'm a doctor! Functional medicine quack. I'd love to read your stories sometime.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

The author's first story in this category. I know from experience this is the toughest category to please in Literotica. Some give advice on writing style but many flame due to content. My personal criteria for a story is does it flow logically? Even with a suspension of belief. Star Wars was a ridiculous if you look at it in terms of reality, but the story was great and within the world the author created it flowed logically.

Commenters should try to write a story. It is NOT easy. It is especially difficult to avoid getting flamed. And yes it chafes to get flamed after spending a lot of time writing and editing a story you think tells a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

MF,

Chill, trolling is what these people live for... Wait until these experts on what's criminal medicine discover that the wife is really doctor's wife and this is just a fun game that the husband and wife play. Last I heard sex with one spouse is still legal in 49 of the 50 states. Gonna ruin their day for sure. Keep up, in more ways than one.

MagneticFluxMagneticFluxalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Mortenera, thanks douche. Functional medicine is a speciality and this is a fictional story, shitty or not.

MagneticFluxMagneticFluxalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Gamblnluck, thanks. Writing a fictional story is actually more challenging than I ever imagined. I'm sure for some it comes naturally, like the pros leaving comments. I honestly don't mind if someone says this is shitty or horrendous writing. It's these morons telling me how illegal this is or that her husband will divorce her for this. Where is that coming from?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please write a 2nd part. This was so hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked it. Haters are going to hate.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This is one testy, thin skinned, lousy porn writer. Haters going to hate anything this bad.

MagneticFluxMagneticFluxover 2 years agoAuthor

26thNC, thanks for reading and taking time to comment. I'd like to check out your work sometime. Be blessed.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

I'm a recovering reality Nazi, but even if the story purported to be real, sleeping with a patient isn't illegal, though it IS unethical, which could lead to sanctions up to and including loss of license.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly???? Too unrealistic.

JJ

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

You’ll be waiting a long while for my story Maggie. Unlike too many LW authors, I realize that I possess absolutely no talent for writing and refuse to insult the readers by posting trash.

MagneticFluxMagneticFluxabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for admitting the truth. You’re a talentless ass clown.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous