Sex Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her new homework assignment was to video herself masturbating, while fantasising; a video we would watch together next week. Yes, this was one of his unorthodox methods he confirmed, and necessary to bring her out of her shell, and break some inhibitions. To expose herself sexually and make herself vulnerable, would make her stronger and more confident according to the Doctor.

Week 9.

The Doctor arrived late on his bike. He walked in to his consultation room in a lycra two-piece. Sweat glistened on his brow and the aroma of testosterone and pheromones filled the air. Katie drank in his scent, and looked entranced. Then she saw his bulge. The lycra shorts were incapable of concealing such a huge member, and instead outlined it's shape, like a kid using tracing paper on a rough object.

I honestly cannot remember much about this session, I was entirely focussed on Katie, who was blatantly and openly fantasising about what Dr. Shaw's huge cock would be like inside her. Dr.Shaw acted as if he was unaware of her desires and babbled on, summarising our sessions to date, and then telling us what could happen next week at our final session.

Then there was the video. She mentioned no names during her sex game, but she could be heard begging whoever she was thinking of to fuck her hard. I had never heard her speak this way, and my cock throbbed and ached in my pants as I listened to her plead with an invisible lover to make her cum, for him to cum inside her, for him to give it to her, until her body rose up off the bed, and she convulsed and shuddered in a rapturous orgasm.

Having switched off the TV, he ended the session with the same question. "So help me god". Katie said. "I am finding it more and more appealing. I do find myself wondering if I could go through with it more and more, and I have to say, there are more yes's than no's - but there needs to be no doubt in my mind before I take the plunge."

For the final week Dr. Shaw told us that instead of the usual one hour session, for us to be prepared to extend this session to two hours, or a little more, depending on how things went in the first hour.

The second hour, if needed, would be free.

There was no homework except to continue to pleasure herself while thinking of her imaginary lover.

Week 10.

Katie dressed like a slut. A figure hugging short skirt (no knickers), a blouse that may as well not have been there it was so shear, red high heels, full make-up including crimson red lips and her hair in a bun with a few wisps hanging invitingly at her scented neck. I said nothing.

The Dr. was again in his lycra two-piece, having been for a ride that morning. His manly scent hung in the air, seemingly intoxicating Katie, drawing her in and heightening her senses to a state of arousal.

He asked if she had continued to use the toys on herself while she fantasised about being fucked by someone else. She confirmed she had, adding that she enjoyed herself.

She was asked if she thought of just one guy when she did this, or various guys at different times. She told us it was just one guy.

The Dr. then asked her if the guy was someone she had known for a long time like the husband of one of her friends, or a friend of mine, or a work colleague (the usual suspects in this scenario apparently), or if he was someone she had met recently, or knew casually, or had seen from a distance but on a semi-regular basis (milk man, window cleaner, customer at work etc.)

Before she answered, I asked what the significance was in her response.

I was told to wait for her answer first, then he would explain.

She said it was the latter. someone relatively new to her world.

"Ok, very good. This means that her desires are based around lust and not about seeking out a new partner, or wanting an affair. Women who fixate on someone they have known for a long time, have often harboured feelings for these men, which develop and grow the longer they know them, or have contact with them. Once they cross the line and have sex with such a person, it is more likely she will want more than just sex, and an affair and divorce is more probable. On the other hand, imagining sex with a stranger, or an acquaintance or someone new to her world will all be about animal attraction, about lust and a need to be fucked and move on. There is no intent to build a relationship here, it is about her needing to satisfy herself sexually - using these guys to gratify her."

From my perspective then, this was good news, and I suspected I knew who she thought about too, but had no idea or expectation how it could ever resolve itself.

We spoke more about her feelings for this man, whether the Dr. was correct in his hypothesis. She was happy to confirm he was right. That she just wanted the guy to fuck her hard with his big cock, and take away her frustration, leaving her content. An odd word I thought, but still. She had no intention of making things complicated by becoming emotionally involved. She almost hinted at the object of her desire too, as she mentioned that she didn't think she would ever fuck the guy in question, as it was complicated in another way, but refused to explain how so.

After about 45 minutes the Dr. asked his question again. A bit early I thought, thinking our therapy must have concluded and there was not going to be an additional session.

"So if there was an attractive, naked man in the room right now and he wanted to fuck you, and give you the best sex of your life while your husband watched, what would your response be."

She teased us by delaying her reply. Finally, she cut the tension by saying with a laugh "Well obviously it depends on who the guy is, but I would probably let him fuck me, because I know I need it badly, and I know it is probably the final step".

I could have cried with joy.

"OK. But let me reemphasise the question, as I would prefer a more definite response than probably."

"So if there was an attractive, naked man in the room right now, and this man was also the man you have been fantasising about while you have been pleasuring yourself at home" [as spoke he stood up and walked around from behind his desk, removing his lycra top, revealing his ripped, naked torso, and then stood alongside Katie as she remained seated in her chair] "and this guys semi-erect cock was inches from your face" [he dropped his lycra shorts exposing his impressive member, level with her face] "and he wanted to fuck you, and give you the best sex of your life while your husband watched, what would your response be."

My jaw dropped open, but not as wide as Katie's whose mouth had opened much wider in order to take in the ever growing cock of Dr. Shaw, while mumbling at the same time "Yes, I would say yes".

As she sucked hungrily on the Doctors thick swollen shaft he continued to talk to her.

"I am the man you fantasised about, yes?" She nodded her answer.

"Excellent".

I said "Isn't this a bit unethical Dr. I mean in hindsight, thinking back over our sessions, the way you changed your dress weekly, and your manner, the questions you asked, the homework you gave her, the inferences made, in reality you were grooming her. You always intended that you would be the object of her desire and that you would be the first guy to liberate her."

"But of course" he said nonchalantly.

"But, I did say my methods are unorthodox and get results too. Think about where we are now. When I do fuck Katie shortly, she will achieve liberation and she will have the best sex of at least her marriage, if not her life, and she deserves that experience and the power to control her own destiny from a sexual standpoint. You will get what you always wanted. A wife that will fuck other men while you watch and will no doubt still allow you to have her when she wishes".

"Also the guy that she is going to fuck is a safe bet. I am a professional, a Doctor, and after today you will not see me again. Women are always attracted to powerful figures, and a Dr. is seen by many as such. A Dr. who also listens to a woman's every desire, to who she confesses all her fears, secrets and sexual fantasies to will almost certainly become an object of the woman's lust, as long as there is a physical attraction too. And if you pardon my ego, I am a good looking, athletic, well equipped man. I would say I have achieved what you wanted me too, as well as achieving what I wanted to, both professionally in that your therapy has been a success for you both, but I also get to have great sex with a hot, beautiful woman who is desperate to be taken to limits she has never been before."

I could not argue. This guy was either a genius therapist, or genius pervert, or both, but I didn't care - "it works for me" I thought.

The Doctor asked Katie to stop sucking his dick and to remove her skirt, and bend forward over his consulting couch. A bit of an oddity in itself, as it was really a dentists chair, capable of lying flat or be altered in to various other positions electronically.

The Dr. turned to face me "Are you ready?" I nodded vigourously.

When he turned around, Katie's bare arse and the slit of her obviously dripping wet pussy were on show.

"Oh, you removed your panties, I only asked you to remove your skirt".

I replied for her. "She wasn't wearing any panties".

Katie glanced over at me with an inquisitive look that said, "How did you know" - I just shrugged.

The Doctor shrugged too and walked across the room applying a condom to his cock as he approached Katie's arse.

"No condom." She said. "I am not going to get pregnant, I doubt I will catch anything from you or visa versa, and more importantly I want you to cum inside me".

Again the Doctor shrugged, and dropped the condom on the floor.

I held my breath as he nuzzled his long, thick glistening shaft between my wife's buttocks. This was my morning ritual coming to life, but instead of reaching for her panties from a drawer, and me imagining some guy taking her while she was prone, here she was willingly bent over waiting to be entered by a real, impressive looking cock. Katie sighed.

"Before I proceed, I need you to confirm out loud that you are ok with this, that you are doing so of your own free will"

Katie's reply was terse. "Will you please stop talking and fuck me already?"

"I will take that as a yes then" said the Dr. before aligning his bulbous, throbbing head with her pussy lips (which I had noted appeared to have been shaved) - and nudged forward gently, entering her warm, tight wetness.

I was holding my breath. Katie let out a small gasp.

He continued slowly inside her, gently pushing his hips forward until he could go no further, and when he began to withdraw at the same slow pace, I could hear Katie moan softly all the way, and saw her legs slightly shiver from the goose bumps covering her body.

He made the same long, slow strokes only 4 or 5 times with his magic wand before Katie announced that she was going to come already, such was her arousal.

I muttered under my breath "Welcome to my world".

Before, the last wave of her orgasm had receded the Dr. picked up the pace, and was thrusting rhythmically back and forth, while Katie groaned aloud.

His hands reached forward and slid up the front of her blouse, dangling on the seat of the couch, then slipped under the rim of her bra and cupped her swollen mounds, before pinching her nipples between his fingers.

He used her breasts as grips, pulling her back on to his manhood hard, his thighs slapping her arse cheeks. I could see her juices, running down her legs, almost to the top of her stiletto shoes that she still wore.

He raised her vertically, keeping his grip on her tits briefly, and then freed one of his hands to pinch the clasps on her bra strap together, releasing her tits from their hammock.

He lifted the blouse and bra up over her head and dropped them to the floor, so that she was now naked except for her slut red high heels.

She came hard on his cock, her whole body interchanged between convulsing and going rigid, as her juices exploded from her. Never before had she cum that way. I didn't need to ask, I had never managed to bring her to this state before, not even close.

He withdrew from her, and she panted breathlessly while he changed the positioning of the consulting couch. He half sat, half lay on the couch and motioned for her to straddle him, lowering herself face forward on to his meat sword.

The view I had of his cock disappearing up in to my wife's vagina was amazing, I could feel a small release of pre-cum from my own dick, and as yet I had not even touched it.

Her feet reached the floor, and she steadied herself and began to bounce up and down his shiny, cock - sheathed in her white cum.

Now she began to say similar things that she had voiced in the video of her masturbating, only more of it and with a reference to her lover.

"Oh yes, fuck me Doctor. Thank you Doctor, thank you for curing me. Fuck yes, fuck, fuck. I can't believe I waited so long, can't believe I denied myself such pleasure for the sake of him (meaning me), can't believe I played dutiful housewife and frustrated myself for years. Ooh that's so fucking good, I have never had a cock that big before, I have never come on a cock in my entire life. Oh Jeeesuuuus, oh my fucking days. Harder, do me harder, punish me for being a stupid fuckwit all these years. Ooh yes that's it, let me feel that cock pound my pussy into submission. I want you to fill me with your cum. Fuck me this is so good, what a fool I have been."

She was almost becoming hysterical, delirious with all these new sensations, as the Dr. made good his promise to her by giving her the best sex of her entire life.

She came again as she sat perfectly rigid on his cock, stuck as far as it would go inside her. This time she screamed her satisfaction.

He moved her over to his desk and lay her on her back. He told me to lick her pussy, as he did not want to come yet. I took out my Mr Average, and held it in one hand, while I shuffled a chair up to the desk between her legs, then buried my face in her sodden cunt. It was that wet in there I swear it was almost like a waterboarding torture, I almost fucking drowned!

I doubt my efforts had much effect on her, other than to keep her wet and sexually charged ready for the Dr. to take her again.

He was at the other side of the desk, with his cock thrust in my wife's mouth, while she sucked him greedily like a vacuum cleaner, trying to suck the jizz out of him, but instead tasting only her own cum on his member for now.

He tapped me on the shoulder eventually, the sign for me to move out of the way so he could take her again.

He reached under her knees, and pinned her legs back towards her shoulders with his arms, providing unfettered access to her glory hole. He entered her, pushing slightly at a downward angle and began to pummel her hard and fast. She started keening like a wolf on heat, louder and louder as he went faster and deeper.

She sensed this was when he was going to offload inside her and said between breaths ..."every...fucking drop...as deep as you can".

I could see his balls swinging metronomically against her arsehole, giving rise to thoughts of her willingness to try anal sex. Now she had taken this step, who knew what could be next.

His legs began to tense, his buttocks clenched and he murmured "I'm going to cum" seconds before he let out a deep gutterral 'unnghhh' noise, making sure his cock was as far as it would go inside her. I could see the hilt throb as it pumped out large deposits of his hot, white, salty semen in to her.

Although I knew it was impossible, the brief thought of her having just been impregnated by this stranger, and not just fucked by him, swam through my mind, and I physically shuddered at the eroticism of the apparition.

I was still sat with my cock in my hand when he withdrew, and a few seconds later, saw his cum begin to ooze out between my wife's pussy lips, and trickle down the cleft towards her arse. I lost it, and just shot my own load on to the floor.

Well that was almost a year ago now, and since then our relationship could not have been better. So much so, that she now fucked men when I was not there, such was the trust I had in her, and in return she not only allowed me to fuck her now and again in her pussy, but had now given me exclusive access to her arse, which I was allowed to fuck more often than her cunt.

Next week is the anniversary of her being liberated by Dr. Shaw in his consulting room, and we a planning a special event to celebrate. In fact I am just waiting for a reply right now. Oh hang on, wait a sec, got the Email just now.

"Katie...Deon replied, he said he would love to meet us at the hotel bar next week at 8. He also says that he is privileged that you chose him to be your first Big Black Cock."

12