Sex Therapy with Dr. Aisha Tyler Ch. 02

Story Info
Aisha helps Sigourney Weaver and her husband.
1.3k words
3.9
7.1k
5
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,111 Followers

This is a parody... It is not real

Dr Tyler was awaiting her next appointment. She was excited, because it was an actress that she was a big fan of, Sigourney Weaver. Sigourney, and her husband Jim, were coming because she loves anal sex, she craves it, but her husband Jim isn't a fan of it. It has led to Sigourney having affairs and it has caused a lot of problems for the couple.

"Mrs Weaver and her husband are here Doctor." Aisha's beautiful nurse Ebony told her. Ebony was almost due to five birth, but she was working as long as she could. She had opened up sexually, not only with women, but now with men too.

"Thank you Ebony, show them in please." Aisha told her nurse. She was dressed as hot as ever. A skin tight, thin caramel colored blouse, no bra, a very short and tight beige mini skirt and brown high heels. Her white doctor coat rounded out her outfit. Sigourney and Jim came in and sat down. Ebony also stayed, she knew she would be needed.

"I just wanted to say, I'm a very big fan of yours Sigourney. All of your roles are so inspiring to other actresses. You always play strong female characters and you always rock it." Aisha laid on the flattery. She has a crush on Sigourney as well. Her rock hard nipples gave that away. She opened her doctor coat to show them off. They poked right through her thin blouse. Jim noticed and rubbed his crotch.

"Aw, thank you Doctor. That's very sweet of you. Most people, especially guys wanna talk about Aliens... Or Ghostbusters... Or my tits. It's flattering. I do have nice tits, but it's nice to be recognized for my other work." Sigourney smiled and looked Aisha over. She is bisexual. She loves to eat pussy and use a strapon on a hot chick. She lets her husband watch.

"Well Jim, why don't turn tell me whats wrong?" Aisha started the session.

"Well doctor, my beautiful wife loves anal sex, but I'm just not into it. I don't know why, but it just doesn't turn me on. My wife loves it though and it has led to her cheating. I have stayed with her because I love her and I do wanna make her happy." He reached out and held Sigourney's hand.

"Sigourney, tell me about the cheating." Aisha wanted to explore why Sigourney felt she had to cheat.

"Well, it started with a couple of interns on a movie set. It was my first double anal. Oh my God it felt good. I had never had that, so I was a little scared, but I loved it. From there, I fucked a director and a couple of ex boyfriends and a couple of neighbors and several fans too. I don't know why I did it... I assume it was because I just craved anal sex. I didn't wanna hurt my husband, but I loved anal sex so much. It's what really gets me off. We need your expert help doctor." Aisha looked at them. She was getting turned on already. She craves anal sex too, so she understands what Sigourney is saying. She u crossed and crossed her long, beautiful, ebony legs. Jim was getting a hardon and Aisha noticed.

Aisha took her doctor coat off. Ebony knew where this was going and she smiled big. "Jim, why don't you take out your cock." Aisha told him, licking her beautiful, cherry red lips. Jim unzipped his pants and pulled out his large cock. Aisha smiled and so did Ebony. They both love big white cocks. Ebony started rubbing her pussy through her scrubs. "Jerk it for me... I mean for us." Aisha was very turned on, and she rubbed her gorgeous tits through her blouse. Sigourney was turned on also, she unbuttoned her white blouse and pulled her gorgeous, mature tits out of her white bra. Jim stroked his big cock. "Good, now imagine Sigourney getting buttfucked by all those other guys. Does it turn you on?" Aisha asked in her sexiest voice. She took her top off and stood up, taking her mini skirt and black thong off also.

Jim looked at her and was so fucking turned on. He knew her reputation, so he knew he was going to fuck all of them. "Yes it does doctor. Yes it fucking does." Sigourney grabbed his cock and stroked it. She looked at her husband and he looked back. They smiled and kissed. Sigourney leaned down and sucked his cock. Aisha came over and knelt down to suck his big balls. Ebony took her clothes off and came over, taking Sigourney pants and thong off. She ate her sexy, hairy pussy. She shoved her long tongue up that mature snatch and licked her out hungrily. Aisha sucked Jim's big meaty balls, licking them as she sucked them.

Jim moaned, pushing his wife's head down on his cock. She happily deepthroated him. Ebony pulled her thick nipples and shot her sweet tit milk all over Sigourney's sexy mature pussy. She slicked it all up sucking that pussy with her hungry mouth, licking her out faster. Sigourney moaned loudly. "I'M GONNA CUMMMMMMMMMM SHITTTTTT!!" Sigourney blasted her pussy nut in Ebony's mouth, squirting a huge load of pussy jizz. Ebony ate it all up, sucking her dry. Jim moaned and came in his wife's mouth. Sigourney sucked it all out and spit it all back on his cock. It ran down the cock to his balls. Aisha smiled and licked it all up. She licked up every drop and Sigourney pulled her mouth to hers. They kissed, swapping the cum. Sigourney sucked her husband's cock clean.

They spent the next hour assfucking. Aisha wanted to take the negative connotation that anal sex had to Jim and use positive reinforcement, getting him to think of only happy... And sexually gratifying things... When it came to anal sex. It worked. Ebony assfucked Sigourney with a strapon, while Aisha sucked Jim off. Jim fucked Ebony in the ass, her huge pregnant tits flopping wildly, shooting her tit milk everywhere, as Jim squeezed them. His big older white cock pounded her beautiful, thick, young black ass. Jim sucked out mouthfuls of Ebony's sweet tit milk and swallowed every drop. She squirted her tasty milk all over him and his cock. Aisha filmed the whole session for them to watch when they wanted to. Jim assfucked Aisha and came up her perfect ass. She squatted over Sigourney's mouth and Sigourney sucked the cum out of her ass, while Ebony swallowed all the piss that Jim dumped in her mouth. All of the women came repeatedly, squirting pussy nut everywhere. He loved it all.

Aisha even got a couple of male staff to come in and double anal Sigourney, while Jim pissed and came on her and Ebony's faces. The two guys came down Sigourney's throat and pissed on her face. She sucked them both clean. She rode each cock in her ass and they each came in her ass. Ebony ate it all out of her ass. Sigourney pissed in her mouth too and she swallowed every fucking drop. Aisha pissed all over Jim, as Sigourney sucked him off. Ebony pissed in Aisha's mouth and she swallowed it all. Ebony pissed in Jim's mouth and he swallowed every drop. Jim even found out he was bisexual, when he let the male staffers fuck his ass. He took the double anal and they came up his ass. Sigourney ate it out of his ass and swallowed every damn drop of jizz. All three women sucked Jim off and swallowed his cum.

It was a fun afternoon for all and it worked. Jim now loves to fuck Sigourney in the ass and he also loves watching other men... And women... Do it too. Aisha got the job done again. She's not only gorgeous, but she's a talented. It's just another successful session of... Sex Therapy With Dr Aisha Tyler.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,111 Followers