Lynda Carter Makes a Porno

Story Info
Lynda Carter is hired to star in a porno.
21.9k words
3.82
3.5k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Codes: Exh, Voy, FF, Oral, MF, MFF, Anal, fDom, BDSM, Spank, Toys, Mast, Tort

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction, all characters portrayed are 18 years or older

The year is 1979 and Lynda Carter's TV show Wonder Woman had just been cancelled and she was wondering what she was going to do next when her phone rang. Hello Miss Carter, my name is Hy Weston, and I represent an organization that would like to talk to you about being in our next movie. Mr. Weston please talk to my manager he handles all those matters for me. I am calling you directly Miss Carter because our movies are a little bit different than anything you might have done in the past. May I have your word that you won't hang up until I am done?

This seems very strange to me, but I promise to listen. Thank you, Miss Carter we would like, you to star in our porno movie. WHAT!! You promised you'd listen. Fine! First, we will pay you $250,000 in cash up front plus 10% of all sales of the tape in perpetuity. The last celebrity that we used I can't and won't tell you her name, but you have seen her, and she has made over 2 million Dollars tax free I might add. Over the last 10 years we have made over 30 of these films and no one has ever heard about any of them.

I am not saying yes but what would I have to do? We will set up a secure location and over two days no more than three days you will have sex with at least 4 men and 1 woman. A woman!! Yes, a woman. Before we start shooting, we will bring you to a casting where you will pick out all the people that you will have sex with. There will be people of all races and body styles. You see our members want to see a variety of people in their movies. We will provide you with medical records that show all your costars are free of all sexually transmitted diseases and are in good health and at least 18 years old.

Ok let's say for a minute that I am interested what would be the next step. The first thing is we would discuss what you will do and what you won't do in the film. I will NOT wear the Wonder Woman costume I will not mention Wonder Woman or have anyone else mention her. That's ok our members are more interested in watching you have sex as yourself as opposed to watching Wonder Woman fuck.

Well would you give a blow job and swallow? Yes, would you let them cum on your face? Yes. Have you ever deep throated a man? Yes, my last boyfriend used to joke that I could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. Yes, what about anal? I have never done that I might be willing if the man is not too big. Remember you get to pick all the people who will appear with you in the film. If you are willing to do anal, we would like to film the cleaning process. I don't understand. We would give you an enema to clean out your ass. If you don't want to film that it is perfectly all right just remember that more, you are willing to do in the video the more sales the more money you get.

That makes sense. If you are willing to do anal, would you do a double penetration? What is that? That is where you have one cock in your pussy and another one in your ass. I'm not sure. Once you have a cock in your pussy and one in your ass you take a third cock in your mouth. Then all three of your holes are filled and that is called being airtight. Again, I am not sure but let's continue.

Now with woman she would eat you pussy and play with your tits with both her hands and mouth and we would expect you to do the same to her. Do you have hair on your pussy? Yes, but not a lot because of the costume. We would like you to shave it all off. It's easier for the close ups. We can have our stylist do it for you if you like. You would also need to give and receive a rim job. What's that? That's where you would stick your tongue into each other's ass hole. I won't do that! That's ok would it be ok if they stick their tongue in your ass? They? Yes, some of the men might want to do it. That's fine as long as they don't expect me to do it to them.

With the woman we would also expect you to use toys on each other including a strap on. I have never used any toys before. That's no problem we will send over some toys for you to play with before the shoot. Along with the toys what about nipple and clit clamps or being tied up. I won't do anything that causes pain even if they want me to do it to them. Ok that's fine.

If I said I was going to do it what would be the next step. We would like to have a contract drawn up for you to sign based on everything we have discussed today. Then we would schedule that casting than the shoot. Contract I don't know anything about understanding contracts. You would have to tell your lawyer which we would pay $10,000 for his consultation and silence. You have given me a lot to think about can I have your number and I will call you with my decision.

Unfortunately, Miss Carter or Lynda can't give you any information about us until you have signed the contract. May I call you at the same time tomorrow? Yes, you may and please call me Lynda and I will talk to you tomorrow.

At precisely the same time the next day Lynda's phone rings. Hello Lynda, its Hy have you decided yet. No not yet but I have a question. Can I see one of your previous videos to see what I might be getting into? No Lynda the only people who can see our videos is our members. Can I meet with one of your members? No. Then I need more time. Today is Friday how about I call you on Monday? Yes, I will give you my answer then. That would be fine have a nice weekend, Lynda.

On Monday Lynda's phone rang at precisely the same time as the previous call. Hello Lynda. Hello Hy. Have you reached your decision? Yes, I will do it on one condition. What is your condition? I want to have final approval before it goes on sale to your members also there can be no reference to Wonder Woman. That is a very unusual request. If I may ask, why do you want final approval? I can't explain it I just want to make sure that it's good. What happens if in the heat of the moment I do something that we have not discussed?

We are paying you a lot of money upfront if you decide to do something that we had not agreed upon that is your responsibility. If the director asks you to do something that was not agreed upon you have the right to refuse. That sounds fair. What would be the next step? Once we have agreed on the terms, we will have the contract drawn up for you and your lawyer in a few days.

My lawyer? Yes, anybody who is involved in any way must sign a confident agreement. If you choose to you don't have to have you lawyer look over the contract but I strongly suggest you do. Included along with the contract is my phone number if you have any questions, you can call me. This number is only to be used by you. If there are any question that your lawyer has have him write it down and I will answer them for you.

Three days later there was a knock on her door standing there is a messenger with a package. He is shocked when he sees Lynda Carter standing in the doorway and he nervously asks for an autograph. Since she has gotten used to this Lynda has a picture of herself in costume next to the door that she signs and give to the messenger. He was so excited to get the picture that he didn't even care that there was no tip. After opening it and getting the two contracts she calls her lawyer and makes an appointment for him to come over to her house the next day.

The next day there is a knock on her door when she answers it standing there is her lawyer. Hello Rick, come in. Hey Lynda, what's going on? Let's go sit outside at the pool and I will tell you. Now Rick what I am about to tell you might shock you, but I need you to promise not to say anything until I am done. Do you promise? Yes. About a week ago I received a phone call from an organization asking me if I would be interested in doing a porno movie for them. WHAT!! Remember you promised. Sorry. They are willing to pay me $250,000 in cash up front and 10% of all sales in perpetuity. They have sent me a contract for me to sign as well as one for you. ME! Yes, your contract is for helping me understand the contract and for your silence. Plus, you will be paid $10,000. I think it's a bad idea but let's go over the contract. It states her that they will wire $250,000 to any account you designate.

If you're going to do this, I would suggest you set it up under a false name somewhere overseas. Why? Any bank in the United States would have to report such a large deposit and that would bring up too many questions. Ok Can you please set up that account? Yes, what name would you like to use? How about Dianna Prince? Ok NO I was kidding. How about Lisa Crawford? Ok. You have agreed to shoot a total of four scenes. One of them with WOMEN! Yes. The other scenes 3 scenes you have are with a man and women. Actually, one of the scenes I will be with three men at the same time. Three men at the same time? How does that work? I would rather not discuss specific detail like that with you let's just say it works. Now I see where you get 10% of the sales is that net or gross? I don't know. How do you know that they are paying you the correct amount? Finally, when do I get that money?

Hello Hy, its Lynda. No, I am all alone. After talking to my attorney there were a few points that he wanted cleared up. Let me ask you both questions than I am going to pick up a pen and write down your answers. The 10% of the sales that I get are net or gross. How do I know that I am getting the correct amount? To make it easier for everybody you are paid on the gross sales. The tape will be sold to our members for $500.00 and you get 10% off that. We expect to sell between 500,000 to a million. If we sell let's say 750,000 you would make an additional $3,750,000. So, we want you to be happy because the more we sell the more money everyone makes. My attorney told me if I can't see an accounting of sales no deal. You would be the first celebrity to ever turn us down.

However, I think because of your popularity your film will be our biggest seller yet. I will add to the contract that every 3 months I will meet with you and your attorney to present you with our sales figures. At that time, we will transfer to your account your share of the sales. Is that acceptable to you? If my lawyer says ok, it is ok with me. Great we will get the new contract to you in a few days. As promised a few day latter the new contract arriver Lynda's lawyer says ok for Lynda to sign it.

It was the day of the casting and Lynda was nervous and excited at the same time. First, she was going to be picking at least 3 men and 1 woman who were total strangers to have sex with her. Second, she had never had anal sex or been with a woman or had multiply partners and she was going to have to do that and more. Lastly once she met the people in charge she was committed. Because Lynda wanted to make a good impression, she was wearing a clingy white silk blouse without a bra so not only could you she her breasts jiggle, but you could see her hard nipples pressing against the fabric. Along with that she was wearing a short tight skirt that showed her incredible legs and tight ass. The limo pulls up in front of a huge mansion the driver comes around and opens the door. As Lynda is getting out of the car her skirt rides further up her thighs flashing the driver her recently shaved pussy.

As she is walking to the front door it opens and in it stands a man and women. Hello Lynda, my name is Victor, and this is my wife, Yvonne. Please come in. I am the president of the organization, and my wife Yvonne is the CFO very nice to meet both of you. Can we film this it would be a great opening scene for the film? I don't know if I didn't do my hair or makeup. We have a hair and makeup artist here if you want. Ok let's do it. Great I will tell everyone that we are going to be filming the selection process. About an hour later Lynda walks back into the room her hair and makeup are perfect and while she was beautiful before now her beauty is unbelievable.

Just to go over the rules that were spelled out in the contract you signed. You must pick a minimum of 3 men and 1 woman. You can pick as many men and women as you want but you MUST have sex with everyone you pick. If for some reason you don't see anyone you like tell us what you are looking for and we will get them and arrange another casting. Do you understand? Yes. You can touch them wherever you want and if you ok it, they will touch you back. I understand. Would you like something to eat or drink? A nice glass of red wine would be nice.

Ok let's go into the living room, who would you like to see first? I don't care I'm going to have to see everyone anyway how about the woman first. Can I ask them questions? Yes, you can ask them any questions except you can't ask them things like there last name or where they live. Can I ask them why they want to be in the film? Yes Ok. Ladies, please come in. A door opens and fifteen of the most beautiful women enter the room. They are all nude their bodies glistening with some kind of oil. Tall short, large breast small breasts blonde's brunettes and redheads and every ethic race is represented.

The first woman that catches Lynda's eye is a stunning blonde who stands well over Lynda's 5'9. Hello, what's your name? Ria Miss Carter. Considering what we are here for please call me Lynda. Yes Lynda. If I may ask how tall are you? In these heels about 6'7". What about without heels? I hope it's not a problem 6'2". Why would it be a problem? My height intimidates some people. I think it's sexy as hell. How old are you? I just turned 23 last month. Your body is amazing RIA. Thank you, Lynda. What size are your breasts? They are all natural 38DD. Your breasts make mine look small. They are so firm, yet they stand up high on your chest. Thank you would you like to touch them?

Yes, if that is ok with you. RIA takes a step closer, and Lynda reaches for her breast. Everyone can see her hand is shaking but no one knows if it's from nerves or excitement. She starts to squeeze the breast slowly and tentatively at first. But after a moment she squeezed the breast and playing with the nipple with confidence which caused RIA to moan in pleasure. The moan seemed to snap Lynda back into reality and she released the breast she was playing with. RIA leans in and in a whisper in a voice that is thick with desire.

Oh, Lynda may I please return the favor and touch your breast? Yes, RIA please touch my breast. Lynda and some of the men and women for that matter get turned on more with what you say than what you are doing and who you are doing it to. So please talk dirty of that's what you feel. RIA, please play with my tits because my nipples they are burning with desire.

RIA reaches out with her right hand and undo's two of the buttons on Lynda's blouse and reaches in and caresses her left breast and starts to pinch and play with her nipple. If you were watching closely, you could see Lynda's legs got weak and only by grabbing RIA's arm was she able to keep from falling down. When RIA steps back Lynda's nipples are sticking out like pencil erasure and her breathing is hard and fast and her eyes are glazed with lust. Why do you want to be in the movie with me? All my life I have always liked girls and whenever I saw you, I would have to play with myself and imagine we were lovers. So, when this opportunity came up, I just had to try for no other reason but to fulfill my greatest sexual fantasy. Thank you, Ria. As Lynda walks away you can see her rubbing her thighs together and her hand reaches into her blouse and gives her nipples a squeeze.

As Lynda continues down the line you can see the faces of the women, she does not talk to go from smiling to sadness. The next women to catch Lynda's eye is very different than RIA where RIA is over six feet tall this woman is maybe five feet tall. She is obviously a female body builder. She is also black. Hello, what is your name? My name is Elizabeth but please call my Liz. How old are you? Believe it or not I am 37 years old. You look at least 10 years younger! Thank you, Lynda. Liz how long did it take you to create this body?

I have been lifting weights for 10 years. How often do you work out? Four to six hours a day six days a week. Wow that is dedication. Can you show me more of your body? Yes, I was hoping you would ask. As she goes through several bodybuilding poses showing off her body. Lynda can't help herself as she is running her hands all over Liz's while feeling her muscles. When Liz is done her entire body is covered in sweat. Thank you, Liz. You're very welcome, Lynda.

As she is walking down the row Lynda stops and talks to a few of the woman but quickly moved to the next girl in line. At the end of the line Lynda stops and you could almost see her mouth drop and her eyes open wider. Standing there is a very small Asian woman. Hello, what is your name? In a voice that you could barely hear she replies my name is Nari Miss Carter. Please call me Lynda. Thank you, Lynda. I have never seen anyone with skin like yours. Thank you, Lynda. May I touch you? Oh yes please. Lynda reaches over and strokes Nari's arm up to her neck. You can hear Nari moaning with pleasure. In a surprise move she grabs Lynda's hand and places it on her ass.

At first Lynda tries to pull away in surprise but Nari has a tight grip on her wrist and won't let her get away. Once that has passed, she steps forward and with each hand reaches around and grabs Nari's ass. Nari reaches around and grabs Lynda's ass through her skirt. You can see both ladies kneading each other asses in obvious please. Lynda stops first and Nari immediately does the same. I am sorry Miss Carter for touching you without permission, but you were making me feel SOOOOO good I just had to return the favor. That's ok Nari and Lynda besides it felt wonderful.

Maybe you'll get to play with my ass without my cloths getting in your way. I would like that VERY much Lynda. Why do you have such a large bun of hair on your head? My hair is rather long, and I didn't want it to cover my body. Would you please take it down? Yes of course anything you wish she reaches up pulls out a clip and her hair falls down. Your hair is beautiful I would tell you to never put it up again. Thank you Nari.

Before I make my choices, I would like to see the men. Can we take a break? Of course, Lynda. Lynda goes to the bathroom where she must play with herself to give herself an orgasm while remembering the touch and feel and the smell of the women. Twenty minutes later Lynda is back. Victor could swear he smells pussy he does not say anything but smiles because if the casting is this hot the movie is going to be insane. I am ready to see the men. The women have left and then the men are entering from the left. Just like with the women there were men of all shapes and sizes.

The only difference was the size of their cocks. Having never been in a room with so many naked men Lynda had her head down and a deep blush on her face. She turns to Victor and whispers can I see them erect? Yes of course Lynda you can either help them gain an erection you they can do it themselves. Help them? Yes, Lynda, you can jerk them off or suck their cocks until they are erect. I don't think I can do that. That's ok do you want to see them all erect or just the ones your interested in? All of them please but not until I am ready to speak to them. Good idea, where do you want to start? Let's start with the one on the left.

As she is walking over the first man reaches down and begins to stroke his penis. With Lynda Carter walking towards him he is erect in no time. What is your name? Alan. How old are you? I am 19 years old. How big is your penis? When it is hard like it is now it's about 6 inches long but as you can see it is very thick. Yes, it is. What is your favorite part of making love? I love it when I get a blowjob especially if the woman can take me all the way into her throat. I also love to fuck her in her pussy because my dick is so thick, I can give them multiply orgasms.