All Comments on 'Sex to be Thankful for...'

by funandbold

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nipples

My nipples are so very sensitive, too! I love when they are warm and soft. I gently run my fingers over BOTH of them at the same time. Gently, gently. My dick hardens. The feeling is intense. ELECTRIC! As the writer so aptly describes: my nipples are wired to my cock. I enjoyed the nipple play of this story the best! I so much love to have my nipples touched and played with!!

sj_53sj_53about 6 years ago
Well named!

Not only because it was thanksgiving. I don't know if episode # 2 can be as hot as this one but a good story needs to be told so go for it. I liked how you just kept telling what he was doing to you and how it made you feel and the surprise of your pussy leaking all that ass juice. I am not sure I could keep taking it for as long as the story described, but it was sure fun thinking about that cock plunging deep into my bowels. When all is said and done I would be oh so thankful for a fuck like that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wow

i did not know till recently how much my nipples r wired to my cock

i t is amazing as you all know also

such a hot fuck

wish i could meet that black stud

still have not had my inner ring entered but i am ready

james_38671 yahoo

RobJasperRobJasperabout 5 years ago
My nipples are wired to my cock, too!

My nipples are wired to my cock, too but I never thought of that expression. Thanks for the lustful vivid descriptions of hot sex!

goldy12goldy12over 4 years ago
Amazing!

That story was so hot! I loved your description of how wet and gushy he was, do you have any plans to make more stories like this? I love one about ass cum!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved this story especially the nipple play part. NOTHING can make me cum like nipple play so I reciprocate as often as I can as I Love to suckle on succulent nipples of good looking guys

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous