Sex Trainer for Hire Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"James, I guess it began several months ago, when I found a strange business card pinned to the bulletin board at the beauty salon. It was very fancy, with gilded and embossed print. It had Teresa Ann's name and number. It... well, it was kind of intriguing particularly about the sex training thing. My immediate thought was about... you and how you are always so shy around girls. So, I took one of her cards, called her, and hired her to..."

"You paid her to... fuck me!" I exclaimed, bursting into her response before she could finish. I was flabbergasted to hear that coming out of my own mother's mouth.

"Now, James! Don't get your feathers all ruffled up over it. It's not like mothers haven't set up a first-time experience for their sons before! It used to be quite common for young men to get their first experiences in... well those bordello places or with arrangements with their mom's sisters or cousins. Besides, you seemed to be so shy that I was beginning to think you would rather spend time masturbating in bed than actually asking a girl out to... well get laid, finally." Her lips snapped shut as she stopped to catch her breath.

I thought about what she said. I could see her point, to a degree. I barely ever spoke to girls at school or anywhere else for that matter. And jerking off in bed did seem to get the relief I needed. Well at least it felt that way until I had real sex with Goldie and Mom for the first time yesterday! And certainly knowing how great that felt, the idea of flagellating Thor from here on out was not going to cut it. I knew from here on that I would need an alternative outlet; one with an equally responsive set of lower lips.

"Well, if this was about me getting into a girl, how did that tattoo thing and you, by the way, get into the picture of my getting laid?" I asked next.

"I'm not exactly sure, James, how that came about," she said as she looked down at her plate and then into my eyes again.

"We talked a lot about you, your shyness around girls, and how much I wanted you to come out of your shell. I know what it was like to be shy at your age and I told her I wanted to build up your confidence with girls. At first, we talked about just getting you into a good comfort zone with speaking to girls. Not actually having sex with you. But, somewhere along the way she asked me questions about how I felt about you and... maybe personally helping out in the process. I wasn't sure what she meant by that, until a few days later when we got around to discussing mother-son relationships." She added in a reflective tone as though she was replaying her conversations with Teresa Ann.

"That's when she asked me if I had any tattoos," Mom continued as she recalled that conversation with Goldie.

"Lord no! Teresa Ann someone my age doesn't go around with tattoos; at least they didn't when I was younger. Jimmy's dad doesn't even have one and he was in the Navy." Mom recalled telling her as she filled me in on what lead up to the tattoo part.

Mom's audible exhalation seemed a bit stressed but she continued with her recollection, "I could see Teresa Ann's eyes light up when I told her Daddy was in the Navy. I guess it was at that point she suggested that I get a tat, she called it, of something that would draw your attention to me and sort of... give your Daddy a reminder of his earlier days... some encouragement in the process. Before I realized it she had drawn me into helping alleviate your shyness, too!"

"James, the more I talked with Teresa Ann, the more the topic veered toward how she thought you felt about me and also about if I had any thoughts about... well about doing things with you. If she hadn't been a licensed sexologist, I don't think I would have answered those questions! Certainly not about the questions she asked about catching you whacking off Thor in your room that day I came in and... well saw your Mt. Vesuvius eruption going up your chest!" she said, then added a giggle at the thought of what that had looked like that afternoon.

I had to smile at that description, too. I mean, I always wondered what she thought about her view point of that -- now I know.

"Wait! You know about Thor?" I stammered, realizing she just called my dick by his name.

"Jesus, Jimmy, er, James! You do realize your room has a hollow core door and it's not like you keep the noise down when your yelling to Thor to 'screw that bitch.' So yeah, I know about Thor and so does your Daddy, by the way!" she grinned as she acknowledged my poorly kept secret.

My face took on a wry grin, similar to the one Dad had when he drove out of the driveway. "Is there anything else I should know?" I chuckled. I was thinking along the line of secrets I was hiding from my parents, but Mom took it differently.

"Teresa Ann wanted to know if I had ever wanted to act on some of those mother-son thoughts. So I gave her an honest answer. Her reply was, well, I guess I would say it was very assuring that I didn't or shouldn't have any remorse because of it," she added pensively, while carefully watching my face for negative signs during her revelation.

"I guess I know how you answered that question, already," I responded. And then added, "Mom, so did I. That tattoo thing just provided the spark to act on it."

As Mom stood up to clear the table, a sign that the conversation was drawing to an end, she remarked, "I suppose that Teresa Ann figured that out, too, James. Anyway, she steered me to a place to get that tattoo emphasizing that Dad would really enjoy it as well. Which, by the way, he does! I guess, in the back of my mind, I knew she was using that tat as a bridge between us."

"Maybe, Mom," I replied, but as I spoke, a strange set of thoughts rumbled around in the 'don't-go-there-drawer' in the back of my mind. If Teresa Ann's actions were about getting Mom and I sexually connected, then what was all that talk last night about helping her with a research project that would make me more like 'James Herbert Bond' than I would ever know?

Mom, as an afterthought, came around the table to hug me. "Did I hurt you?" she questioned me while squeezing me tightly against her. It was that pleasant motherly hug, the kind you get when you present her with a wild flower you picked on the way in from a summer's walk through the woods. It's the thought she appreciates and that counts the most. It was that kind of hug. I knew her inquiry wasn't about physical duress; rather, it was directed at the kind of hurt that doesn't leave exterior scares. Those that reside deeply within the emotional psyche.

I couldn't allow this morning's conversation to sink into a dark cloud, so I answered, "No, Mom, you didn't break Thor. He is okay and is kind of thinking about you, now." I answered facetiously.

She chuckled as she squeezed me against those soft, pliant orbs. "No silly! I mean up here," she said tapping her forefinger on my head amidst my curly Irish locks.

Roping my arms around her waist, I pulled her firmly against me. "I didn't say thank you, yesterday, for arranging that... foray into Goldie's blond forest. I should have. And thank you for your gift, too. I think some of that shyness has been vanquished because of it. If you are okay with what we did, Mom, then you certainly didn't hurt my mental state. I enjoyed it. I'd like more of it; second helpings please!" I mumbled as my face mushed between those warm pear-shaped orbs and found my way to an inviting set of nipples to nibble. This morning's worries were beginning to lighten like gray skies turning blue. The dark swirling cloud that hung over our heads from yesterday's crossing the taboo line turned bright and fluffy white as Mom and I put those worries to rest.

"Okay, James Herbert, just go easy today. Your Daddy already has me a bit sore from some early morning Navy exercises!" she sighed as my lips sucked in a stiffening nipple. She groaned as my tongue lapped her aureole bringing them to hardened tips. Sucking in first one then the other, I lightly gripped them between my incisors and tugged them, stretching them until they snapped back. Her hands cupped the back of my head and drew me downward as her robe parted. My guess this morning, about the lack of clothing beneath her housecoat, was correct. I was on an unimpeded journey to my first oral encounter. The softness, the newness of kissing those swollen lips was something yesterday's lust has glossed over. Today, I intended to make up for that. I felt the tremor in her thighs as she guided me. I could hear her breathing quicken as I found the spot that called for my attention. When her body finally demanded more than her mind, she let me have my way with her; until her well exercised hips couldn't buck anymore. I steeled my body and strove to ride her as slowly and methodically as I could. The feeling of heat building in my core flooded throughout my body turning my face to flame. Thor, no longer able to hold back, surged against her loins like a driving rain and flooded her with his seed.

Despite saying to go easy on her, as Dad had already worked her body over during the early dawn hours, Mom's body pushed the envelope; demanding more. Getting fucked hard by me must have really felt great because her body bucked against mine demanding every ounce of pleasure I could give her. Finally, she succumbed to her release and collapsed panting beside me. With Mom's head nestled in the crook of my arm, I watched her gasps become just soft breathes and more rhymical after her climax. I could tell those endorphins that had spilled out of her brain were at work lulling her into a restful sleep. As her body melted against me and her grip on my flaccid hammer loosened, my thoughts turned to Teresa Ann.

'Goldie,' I thought, 'I'll get around to honoring Dad's request to handle your snow-job after lunch and perhaps find out more about this mysterious thesis assignment in which I had agreed to participate.' I tried to visualize the rampage against her body yesterday, but those images were blurred, caused no doubt by the excitement of seeing her pussy plastered against that picture window and then ramming my cock into it as I stood her up against the wall -- nailed her and her ass both. But that vision was quick and dim now. I definitely needed another run at her -- just a lot slower this time as with mom. I could feel a grin spread across my face as I thought about how she promised that I could had access to her toolbox anytime and just now that thought brought back the image of replacing that carrot in her rear end with Thor!

I could just envision Bill the Weather Guy predicting school closing for another week and the snow angels dusting our cul-de-sac with another foot of snow. I'd be putting my 'foot long' snow shovel to work dicking Teresa Ann for sure!

++++

Hope you enjoyed this third part of Jimmy's introduction to sex with a sex therapist and with his mom. FYI, I have also re-written episode 01, keeping the theme intact, but with a much better character development than in my first submission.

Please, take a moment to rate this story for me! I dote on stars and especially your feedback comments!