Sex Trainer for Hire Pt. 04

Story Info
Jimmy and Mom Discover Sex Toys!
7.7k words
4.6
15k
20

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmallord
dmallord
399 Followers

Jimmy and Mom discover Sex Toys

The weather has delivered another snow-day off of school for eighteen-year-old James and his stay-at-home mom. The UPS guy makes a special delivery from the sex trainer - Teresa Ann as she settles in to her new residence across the street.

Please, take a moment to rate this story when you have finished. Many thanks for your considerate ratings for the first three parts in this episode. FYI, the first chapter was rewritten and reposted incorporating more character development and based upon feedback from readers. Thanks for your input!

+++++

Breakfast had been wonderful. Finding out Mom was naked underneath that housecoat, made having her for desert even better! I had scooped her up, and taken her to my bed. Then just consumed her body -- there didn't seem to be anything she didn't allow me to do. But knowing how Dad had been grunting most of the night and the sounds of those bed springs going as well, I tried to be considerate. And just fucked her twice before letting her Raggedy-Anne body rest.

It was nearly 10:30 when I slipped out of my bed, leaving Mom to sleep in a bit longer. She looked so peaceful and so -- well fucked! Strolling across the hall to the bathroom to drain my radiator was my first stop. The second was to quench my thirst with another glass of orange juice. Never had I walked around the house naked, but with Dad at work and Mom zonked out in my bed, I played nature boy and let my cock swing as I headed for the refrigerator. That trip had some strange emotions dragging along with it.

It was definitely a set of mixed emotions. First, knowing that I would be crossing the patio door with the blinds open, created a tiny sense of guilt at possibly being seen by the neighbors behind our house. It had me peeking around the corner before I made the quick shuffle across that glass door. That would be a bit embarrassing to get spotted naked in the doorway -- old lady Walters would certainly be calling my mother about that eyeful! The second moment, that I hadn't actually thought about, was crossing the living room pathway to the kitchen area. I had to waltz across the huge eight-foot living room window and I knew full well that those drapes had been left open last night. As I reached that point I was sorely tempted to retreat and get my robe -- but then a flashback of Teresa Ann's nakedness hit me. If she could parade around butt-naked in front of her picture window, showing off her pussy to me as I shoveled her sidewalks, then I could damned well steel up my nerves and do it just like she did and make the journey to the refrigerator. It would be a cake walk!

Except it wasn't.

Less than half way across the opening, I caught sight of a UPS Delivery guy headed straight up the walk. His eyes were dead on my swinging cock! I froze in place. It was shock I guess, because he did the same at that exact same moment! I felt the wave of surprise hit me like a slap in the face. I just stood immobilized and watched his face turn into a grin. He gave me a thumbs up and with his other hand shook a brown wrapped package at me making a signing motion. Fuck! The fright and flight mode had rushed through me along with a major embarrassing rampage. What the fuck would James Herbert Bond have done?

Right of course! I opened the door, as the cold air chilled my balls, and signed for the package -- pretending to be just like the character in the 'Emperor's New Clothes' book! "Have a nice day," I called out as I handed the clipboard back to the driver.

"I certainly am!" he smirked as he took a last look at my junk, licked his lips, then reluctantly returned to his truck, and drove away. That look on his face had me puzzled but not for long as the chill in my ass crack puckered it shut.

Just as soon as he turned, I slammed the door closed and shivered from the cold air rush of twenty-five-degree weather! What the fuck was I thinking! Who the hell answers their front door naked? Well, except Teresa Ann, of course. And I guess if Bond ever met Teresa Ann knocking at his door, he would have answered it -- even if he was naked. Who would ever turn down a chance to meet that delightful body!

The UPS truck had blocked the street view, but to my consternation, as he pulled away, I had a wide view across it. I caught sight a street full of panel trucks with an array of vendor logos parked in front of Teresa Ann's place! Carpenters, cable guys, video installers, and guys from some glass company were also there as well as furniture delivery guys. Her place looked like one of those home remodeling shows being attacked by 'experts' at renovation. Jesus! No way was I going to be able to shovel her place today. It had been trampled and ravaged by laborers of all kinds.

What the fuck was going on over there?

I stood in the window observing a flurry of movement, then it slowed a bit and then a bit more. It took a few minutes to realize the heads were turned in my direction -- then, as I realized what they were watching, I scurried into the kitchen. Damn if I hadn't been putting on a Broadway store display view of my naked ass casually hanging Thor out there for display! That was a quick glass of orange juice I gulped trying to think of how to get back across the window. What followed was a brilliant flash of insight as I ducked int the mud room and grabbed my snowsuit. It made my stroll back to the bedroom one of lowered anxiety, for sure! I shook my head as I rummaged around for underwear then pants and a flannel shirt. It sure looks damned curious to be standing in your bedroom in a snow suit looking for underwear while your mother is sacked out on your bed -- naked as a jay. No more naked runway modeling for me, I decided right then and there!

That's about the same time my phone alerted to a text message. 'Did you like them?' it read. The message came from Teresa Ann.

'Liked what?' I thought and just as quickly remembered the package I left on the floor by the front doorway.

Hell, she must have gotten a delivery notice message from the UPS. 'Shit,' I thought. I'd better open the box. Preoccupied with Jack Frost nipping at my nuts, I hadn't even looked to see for whom the package was addressed! I never order anything on-line. Nothing much comes my way, but Mom does get stuff from those mail order places. It never occurred to me I was the intended recipient.

Grabbing the scissors off the kitchen counter, I cut open the plain brown innocuous wrapper and then slit the tape covering the flaps on the box. Inside were two additional boxes. Sitting down on the couch, I stared at the contents.

Holy...

The smaller box was labeled 'pocket pussy.' The larger one, had pictures of suction cups over a pair of breasts and... what looked like a... clit, maybe?

'Damned funny, Teresa Ann!' I thought as I opened the one labeled pocket pussy and found my eyes springing open.

I must have looked like someone plugged into a light socket, from Mom's point of view as she came around the corner. I had just pulled it out of the cellophane wrapping. Man, it looked so fucking realistic! Mom walked closer to examine the object that had put that stunned look on my face and her face broke out into a smile then filled with laughter.

"Ordered a spare one on-line, in case I'm not around, honey," she joked. "You know your Daddy sees those bills on the credit card statement!"

"I didn't order this, Mom! Teresa Ann sent it. And it looks like she ordered this one for you, too!" I replied as I held up the other box.

Mom's eyes widened as she took in the suction cup pictures on the outside of the box. Her lips pursed as I handed it to her. "I'll be damned," she muttered softly, "what will they think of next?"

"It says to wash it first, then use your favorite lube," I mumbled as I squeezed the end of the pocket pussy, flexing the cute looking slit open. The whole thing looked so small, but the directions said it expands to take in even the largest penis with ease.

'Discrete, easy to store for travel and enjoyment -- for those times when you need a change of pace in your release method!' The fold-out flyer read. Then I froze as I read the next line -- 'Enjoy the Teresa Ann Model, an exact duplicate of a sexpert's vagina - guaranteed to please!'

'Really? Teresa Ann? Could that be a coincidence?' I thought. I vaguely remember her saying something about economic and marketing classes along with her psychology degree, but that bit of information was not in my mental record mode at the time. I was just busy poking her pussy as I recall the moment she spoke about apple polishing.

Pounding her pussy against the wall yesterday, I didn't actually get a good look at her cunt. Just rammed Thor into it and rode that pony for all she was worth. At least that's how I remember it. If this was a replica of what her pussy looks like, it sure was a nice looking one, worth a deeper investigation!

The sudden banging of a truck door across the street drew Mom's attention away from the almost Christmas-like unwrapping session in which we were engrossed. "What in the world?" she remarked with a bit of surprise in her voice.

"Yeah, I saw that, too," I nodded, as I looked up and out the eight-foot window wall toward Teresa Ann's place, "looks like one of those TV remodeling shows. I wondered what in the world is going on also. Dad wanted me to shovel the walks, but there's no way that's going to happen with all those guys over there in the way."

I didn't say any more and definitely left the whole receiving the UPS package episode while naked as a jay-bird out of the conversation. Mom didn't have to know about that. 'If parents don't ask, then don't tell!' is the philosophy I had lived by for several years and it seemed to work pretty well even at this point in my life.

As I sat next to Mom watching the show across the road, the thoughts of my unintended exhibition experience resurfaced to tease me. It was Bill the Weather Guy's image reappearing on the blank television set. I'm almost 99.9% sure that the television was not playing, but I could see his damned idiotic face glaring right at me! I mean, how does that work? Can your self-conscience actually make mental images like that appear real before your very eyes? Perhaps, Teresa Ann had some insight on that -- she is a psychology major, after all. I added that to my mental bookmarked list of things to run by her the next time I got to boink her bod.

"Hey Jimmy! Didn't you notice how the UPS Delivery guy liked your 'package' -- he really had a knot growing in his pants, for you!" smirky Bill said it, right there, on the television, as that broad shitty smile ran ear-to-ear. That thought, when it hit me, really jarred my noggin. That's the first time I realized I was someone's object of desire -- unsettling to say the least about it and it wasn't a realization that pricked my interests at all! I found myself wondering if that's how girls feel when guys are staring at and mentally undressing them, as they walk past them in the hallways at school. Could girls actually read those vibes from those lechers, I wondered.

+++++

As I watched the scene across the street sitting next to James, he was right about it looking like a TV staging going on over at Teresa Ann's place. I guess, with just a week off, her mom was making the most of that time off between classes for her and Teresa Ann to spruce up the new house and make it their own. It must have been nice to dive into the planning and get new things underway!

"Teresa Ann's mom must really have a lot of confidence in her, going off to work and scheduling all that remodeling at the same time. I'm not sure I would be leaving all that supervision in the hands of a youngster like her," I mused. A surprised look spread across Jimmy's face.

"Something I said, baby, that's got that look spread across your face?" I asked James as he did a quick head turn to stare at me as I spoke.

"Ah, that lady isn't Teresa Ann's mother, Mom. She's a college coach or maybe she said something like a counselor for her research stuff; I think," Jimmy said in reply. It was one of those statements he makes when he half-listens and just fills in stuff that seems to make sense to him for the rest. Stuff that becomes a consternation for his Daddy and me especially when it is about important things that he forgets to tell us.

He added, "Her mom lives in Tennessee. That's what she told me last night. Mom, that lady is a doctor, she told me. Sometimes she stays over night to help her with her homework, is what she said."

I listened to Jimmy's rambling comments and was a bit surprised. 'Stays over night?' Well, I could see that Jimmy hadn't connected the dots to that one! Any college professor that had that kind of 'friendship' with a student was tempting academic sanctions at any place I knew form my experiences in college. There were scandalous rumors like that on campus in my day, but no one ever dared to make direct accusations, unless the student wound up pregnant. Guess that wouldn't apply to this situation though! Theresa Ann -- and -- a college professor sleeping together, and two females to boot!

'Just who the FUCK is Teresa Ann?' I found myself wondering.

"You talked to Teresa Ann, last night, James?" I asked trying to keep the tone casual.

"Yeah," I answered Mom's question, drawing out the word. I could sense something in her voice that had that Mom thing tone to it -- as though she wasn't sure I should be doing that. So I didn't elaborate.

'Not going to spill the beans are you, Jimmy?' I thought as picked up on that short word answer. That's something he had developed as a defense strategy early on in his life. But that was alright, I'd get the answer; it would just take some time to squeeze it out of him.

"Hungry, James?" I asked, as we sat on the couch and watched the comings and goings of the workmen across the street. James' attention and focus on those trucks wasn't going to last long. I needed to occupy a bit of his time with lunch preparations.

I knew that if I left him sitting idle with those damned sex toys in his lap his mind was going to turn inward on what they would feel like when put to use. My tits and vagina were already sore from this morning's workout with Daddy before he got out of bed. Then, even though it felt really good getting Jimmy cock back into me right after breakfast, I was feeling the added stretching pains of his exuberate pillaging of my pussy.

Teresa Ann had said that Jimmy would need some leeway in how he dove into his new found sex life. 'Just give him some time to settle down, before we attempt to begin his secondary training phase,' she had said.

"So let him ride and fuck the shit out of me until he calms down then?" I giggled in jest when she told me that. At that moment in our early conversations, I was giddy about thinking my baby was about to become a man under Teresa Ann's experienced oversight -- then, she promised he would be ready to fulfil one of those growing moments of tension in my own wants and needs.

Teresa Ann's face turned into a small smirk at my light-hearted comment. I recall her just giving me a slight nod then she added, "For as long as you can manage it. If you feel stressed about it, call me."

I detected a nuance in her voice that wasn't there a few moments before, but let it slide. The undertone of that message was missed. I hadn't caught onto it. I was so focused on finally getting Jimmy out of his shy shell and having him become more at ease being around girls. The added benefit was my own participation and that pleased me rather well as I felt that familiar tingle when those turgid nipples strained and sprouted up. So I just slid right past that amber warning light in our conversation. I know, now what she was forecasting would become a full red crashing stoplight.

After Jimmy's morning conquest of my body, my age was showing a bit, I guess. I could have begged off as he pulled me into him at the breakfast table, maybe. I know, but I'd made the mistake of just slipping on my house coat when I got out of bed to make breakfast for Jimmy and not putting my pajamas back on. Once James poked his face between my housecoat and found I was naked underneath -- there was no way that I could have stopped him at that point. He was all over me. Those damned PJs disappeared within five minutes of hitting the bed last night and never resurfaced as Jack, my husband, seemed to have ten pairs of hands most of the night as he roamed over my body with either his dick when it got hard or his lips when his cock was on the wane. It was my fault though, I guess. I'd gone to check on the yell I heard coming from Jimmy's room. The little, well not so little any more, shit snatched open the door and stood with his legs splayed open. Just looked at me as his cum ran down his chest. I hadn't counted on seeing that! But the biggest surprise was when he scooped up some of his spunk and held out his finger for me to lick it. I did, but where the hell he got the idea to do that was anybody's guess! Even stranger, was the fact that he reached out, grabbed my tits and pulled me in for a kiss on the lips. "I love you," he said. He hadn't said that in a million years and certainly when he had, the context of 'love' had a totally different meaning!

James' action had consequences, ones that worked my libido into a frenzy at the thought of him feeding me his jizz -- and telling me he loved me! As soon as I got into bed last night, I slipped down under the covers and sucked in his Daddy's dick, all the way to his balls. His surprise was immediate. He held my head against his balls and face fucked me until he screamed that he was coming. But that didn't keep him from unloading down my throat like a battleship's main guns going off simultaneously. The whole experience was crazy. I came up choking and coughing as he was literally screaming, "Holy, shit! That felt so fucking hot!"

'I was glad one of us got off so well,' I thought as I rubbed a bit of misplaced spunk off my face. "Shush, James is going to hear us and..." I started to say to tone down the exuberant noise making.

But then, as Jack recovered a bit, he surprised me by returning the favor and had me clawing the sheets off the bed as I fought the urge to come. I wanted to keep it at bay forever and it was headed that way until his lips seized my clit while his fingers found my G-spot. God, we hadn't fucked like that since, well, since college life in the dorms. The caution for some low vocalization efforts I tried to set the tone for went out the window as my own scream of 'Fuck!' reverberated around the room as every muscle in my body seized and I came. Teresa Ann had unleased James wild side and mine also as we breached the mother and son barrier. That seemed to spill over to include my lust for my husband as well.

It went on that way most of the night. His last ride came while staring at my tattoo and taking the plunge up my ass as I took it in bitch-in-heat pose. I was so worked up that even riding my ass made me come. Exhausted, we collapsed amidst twisted, cum soaked sheets and barely got in a few minutes of sleep before Jack's alarm rang. I felt him pull his hand out of my cunt and roll over to turn it off. After that, I don't remember him getting out of bed. For the first time in a very long time, I didn't get up to make him breakfast!

Getting up the three hours later, I felt like I had climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro. Every muscle ached and I felt groggy from lack of sleep. But, I put on a good front, grabbed my housecoat, and made my way out to find James already wide awake and dressed. 'I'll be damned!' I thought, 'he'd been outside and already cleaned the driveway for Daddy.'

For that effort, I made his favorite breakfast. Then, well, you know what happened right after we 'had the talk,' already!

dmallord
dmallord
399 Followers