Sex Trainer for Hire Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" I spit out the expletive and struggled to get up off the table. Where in the hell had the afternoon gone? It was covered in my vaginal fluids and honey as well. That damned pocket pussy was in the dish drainer, the nipple cups had rolled onto the floor in my thrusting against James' face. Not to mention I hadn't started dinner! And I needed to get cleaned up. "Shit, James. Grab Teresa Ann's stuff and help me get this straightened up!" I sputtered as I went into hyperdrive.

"So, we're not going to..." he started to ask.

"No!" I exclaimed a bit too strongly. "But, I promise I'll make it up to you! Maybe tomorrow, depending on if your Daddy is working and you're not in school. Besides, you have a new 'friend' at your disposal -- if you really need her, tonight." I teased. It didn't seem as though I had broken James. At least I hoped not. Certainly, have to let Teresa Ann know tomorrow, though.

+++++

Please, kindly take a moment to rate, favor if you wish, and comment on this theme. I use your feedback to determine the next episode's content! dmallord.