Sex Trainer for Hire Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

++++++

Lunch was a sandwich and chips affair; I didn't have the energy to do an all-out table spread. My legs just weren't carrying their load so well, you know?

I was glad that we finally had 'the talk' earlier this morning, after breakfast about how he wasn't feeling any remorse about fucking me. Although, Teresa Ann said that it might happen soon after or could even develop later, but she was confident that with her counseling, she could pull him through it. She had been right on everything she predicted so far, so I put my trust in her abilities.

"So, are you supposed to wash these with just any soap and water, Mom?" James asked holding up Teresa Ann's surprise gifts. He looked so innocent as he just stared up at me as I washed the lunch dishes and he dried them, for a change.

I wanted to groan, to respond with one of his Daddy's favorite lines, 'I don't know! Go ask your...' but I am... the mother!' Teresa Ann had said to indulge him, until he settled down a bit. Shit! I knew where this was going!

"No, sweetheart! You want a mild soap; nothing with bleach or harsh chemicals. When you reach for a bottle of soap to clean them, think about -- would you use that soap on the... end of your dick? If not, then don't use it on the... what's it called, 'pocket pussy'?" I purposefully avoided those damned nipple and clit suction cups; knowing mine were still tinder from the morning onslaught and post-breakfast cunt banging episode in Jimmy's bed.

I watched his face light up, "Yeah, Teresa Ann's model pocket pussy! And these -- well just says they are suction cups -- they don't have another name on them."

Fuck. I wound up washing each one of them as he watched and studied the way I cleaned them. The first fucking time he ever paid attention to how to clean something with any semblance of dutifulness!

As he dried the last one, his face took on a gremlin like smile! "Let's try these out," he chortled, holding up Teresa Ann's toys. I did my best to steer him to using the pocket pussy first.

"Have you ever had a girl give you a hand job, James," I purred into his ear as he wrapped his arm around my waist. I could feel his boner pressing into my body. He was already on fire. His mind, I imagined, had already stripped me naked and was twisting those damned cups over my titties. The question broke his revery, for a moment.

"No, Mom. I, I, I've never been close enough to a girl to even touch her let along have her touch my junk. Except for Teresa Ann, that is."

"Then let's start with the pocket pussy and let me use that on that handsome cock of yours. It will be better than doing it like the Wookie going 'Hands Solo,' you know? Get it?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure. Okay, Mom," came James uncertain reply. I knew he missed the reference to Hans Solo, but that was okay. I had at least deflected his aim to get those nipple fuckers on to my tits for now.

"Go put a towel on your bed and get ready. I'll get some gel from your Daddy's bedside table and be right in, sugar!"

When I got back to jimmy's room, he was looking at his iPhone. He quickly put it down as I came in; guilt written across his brow without a doubt. "What were you looking at, James," I asked as I squeezed some of his Daddy's special gel, the one that's labeled 'for him' onto the palm of my hand. Then waited for an answer.

"Ahh. It was just some text message thing. You know junk type stuff," he lied. I knew it was a lie. Anytime he starts a sentence with 'Ahh' I always know that the truth isn't following it! His lips tightened as he watched me squeeze the gel into the palm of my hand. I debated about ignoring his lie. Then decided against it.

"Ahem. Just junk stuff. I get a lot of that stuff too! So what stuff did she send you, James?" I asked coolly, fixing his eyes in my gaze. He was cornered; naked on a bed; and nowhere to escape. Those cool pools of blue broke from contact with my stare as his lips remained closed. Choosing my words carefully, I tried to reopening the frank dialog mode from this morning.

"Teresa Ann told me that she always encourages people to be open and honest. That's what we were this morning, James. You and I finally had an open and honest discussion about... sex between us. Somehow that seems different just now." I wasn't giving in and doubled down on getting the truth.

"Okay!" He drew in a deep breath and responded, "So, last night Teresa Ann sent me a picture... of her pussy! I was just trying to compare it to this pocket pussy to see if it really looks like hers. When I was... fucking her yesterday everything was so fast and just a blur that I didn't really get a good look at her private parts all that well, so... I was just trying to compare her photo to this thing!"

"Now that wasn't so hard was it? Did you think I was going to bite your head off, James?" I inquired as I slid onto the bed to sit next to his attentive cockhead.

"Now, you know, James, that things have changed... a lot! We don't have secrets between you, Teresa Ann, and I anymore. But we still have them from your Daddy. Understand?" I asked as I watched him swallow a lump down his throat. His stammer had quieted down and I watched as his head tilted up to regain eye contact once again with me before he spoke.

"I guess this is still so new that I wasn't sure what to do with Teresa Ann. I mean before I didn't want you to know about such stuff, Mom! How does she... I mean how can she be so... smart about this stuff, like a product endorser for fucks sake! She even asked me to help with her thesis shit -- like I knew something about fucking already!"

Giving him my best motherly smile, I softened my tone. "I'm not sure why she asked for your help with her research, James. We can and should just ask her! As far as knowing something about fucking, well, I happen to think you are pretty good at that too!" I chuckled as I cupped his chin in my empty hand.

His face brightened and the hint of a smile crept upon his face as he listened to my praise about his abilities. 'I didn't have to be totally honest at this point in his training,' I thought, 'but his dick does feel good for as long as he rides me.'

"So, does it look like her pussy?" I asked.

"Maybe."

"May I see her picture, James?"

There was a moment of hesitation before he picked up his phone and held it up for me to see. Teresa Ann was standing like Superwoman, legs splayed, sans clothing, giving Jimmy a full-frontal view of her body. My heart fluttered, skipping a few beats, as I took in the image of a lithe and vibrant portrayal of her sensual nudity. Her face radiated confidence and awareness that she was desirable. That drawn back shoulder pose lifted her firm looking breasts skyward. Her deep rose-colored nubbins stood proudly mounted on the peak of those pink-colored areole. The well-toned muscular structure showed that she worked out, clearly a carefully crafted exercise regimen to keep such a good form going. My gaze traveled down that hour glass figure and stopped. I couldn't help but stare at her laser manicured, perfectly shaped slit. There was just the faintest hint of a baby-smooth, soft pair of vertical lips. How Jimmy missed getting his face smeared with nectar from that was beyond me!

It brought flashback memories of my college days, when my first roommate took possession of my body and introduced me to another woman's pleasure. She had been forceful. I guess she knew I wouldn't be the type to complain about being pressured into sex with her. What started with reluctance, soon evolved into passionate and an unabashed release of my own inhibitions. Those sessions even continued well after I met Jack and actually got introduced to a hard dick. I could see myself getting to like that Teresa Ann pose in person. And yes, the similarity between the sex toy and her cunt was remarkably alike!

"Well? Is it her?" he asked, a bit impatiently, after allowing me a long lip-licking inspection of her photograph.

"Yes, James, it does! So let's see if Miss Teresa Ann's boy-toy can give you one slow, sensuous hand job and have you howling at the moon when we are done with her cuntie!" I answered his question as I reached out and coated his cock with the stimulating gel. Sliding Miss Teresa Ann's endorsed cunt facsimile over the rock-hard knob she had enjoyed yesterday, I eased Jimmy's cock deeply into her slit. The little bitch took all of it without a complaint! James lay back on his pillow. His eyes closed. That face was looking like a cat having found a new bowl of crème. I took my time stroking the look-a-like pussy up and down his prick, edging him as slowly as I could. It took some effort to keep his hands from reaching up and taking over his own masturbation. It was easy to tell he was so accustomed to a quick jerk and fast resolution. I wanted to keep it slow, but eventually I had to increase the speed and the pressure of the stroking to ease his frustration on going too slowly. But we were, it seemed, a bit closer to having Jimmy gaining some control over his body's drive to come and flood his seed at lighting speed. Progress. Teresa Ann would be pleased!

James' release came at a price to his body. I'd stoked his lust and kept him on edge for longer than he had ever gone, I guess; time almost beyond his endurance to maintain an erection. When he did come, it racked his body and seemed to melt every fiber of his being into a gelatinous mass, making him nearly unable to move. I hadn't expected him to crater from over exertion, but he faded gently away. I covered him with a blanket and left him to sleep.

As I watched James lay sprawled out, that lusty picture of Teresa Ann shimmered into mind. I thought about her text to me last night about not answering Jimmy's phone if it rang and he wasn't there to answer. She didn't say anything about looking at his messages though! I picked it up and scrolled through the pictures. Not many, but they were just as provocative as the Superwoman pose; especially the ones with a carrot up her ass! They had me growing wetter as each new view scrolled onto the screen. I found myself wondering if Teresa Ann had any interests in women other than her 'pet professor' sleep over friend. Standing up, I took Miss Teresa Ann's Model pussy with me to wash and picked up those nipple suction cups to go along with me. The tingle between my legs was growing despite my earlier thoughts about being sore from the early morning and post-breakfast fucking sessions.

I washed then rinsed out the used pocket pussy at the kitchen sink, sticking a chopstick into it to help stand it up in the dish drainer to dry. It looked rather strange to imagine Teresa Ann lying in my dish drainer; I would have thought that she would be better served if she were lying stretched out in my bed, but my fantasy was going wild here. My eyes kept darting toward the suction cups lying on the kitchen table as I dried my hands. 'It wouldn't hurt to give one a try and see how it felt,' I mused, 'just one. After all, I was still just in my housecoat and it wouldn't be hard at all to flip one of my girls out,' I smiled to myself! 'Not hard at all...' I chuckled as I felt both my nipples so ripe with desire that they were screaming to have those damned things put to use -- just to see what they felt like, you know!

I certainly enjoyed having real lips zeroing in on my nipples during foreplay; even lightly nibbled as a cock pistoned in and out of my own pussy as well. But these new toys didn't seem to have much interaction, but what the hey, Teresa Ann sent them! So... let's give them a try!

I sat down at the table and read the directions. Two different sizes, so easy to guess at what that was about. Two for the nips and the larger for the coup de grace down below. They said to use some lube, something vegan or similar, so I reached for the honey jar on the lazy susan in the middle of the table. With no one around, I thought why not just shed the housecoat -- that way there would be no mess from any spilt honey, you know. In ten seconds, I was naked at the table almost like when Jimmy was diving into my cuntie and mauling my tits with those inexperienced hands -- kind of bear-paw like grouping me. I hoped that he would get to the point of slowing down and learning how to spend quality time with those hands on my body, sooner than later.

The coolness of the slow stream of honey felt tingly already as I traced my areole and then got better as the liquid stream drizzled down over my nipple. Not too much I hope, I thought, as I let my finger trace around my flesh about the size of the clear suction cup. Hell, this feels good even without the suction cup, guess I could do the other one too. That felt just as good as my fingers circled both nipples. That generated a slight huffing in my breathing cycle as my legs clinched together upon getting the signals sent coursing through my body from my nipples. Shit! My brain was on fire, too! I guess I was getting worked up myself at having just jerked off Jimmy, er, James with that damned pocket pussy from Teresa Ann. In for a penny, in for a pound, I thought.

I grabbed up one of the clear suction cups and placed it over my nipple, rotating it a bit to coat it with the honey. With a slight twist of the knob, I watched my nipple rise into the chamber. I could feel the uplift tug in the vacuum it generated. 'Not bad, not great like a good pair of lips though,' I thought. I gave it another twist and watched fascinated as it drew my nipple deeper into the cup. Well, that felt different, still not like being bitten gently by a someone trained in edging techniques. The look through the tube though had me thinking about what my titties looked like being vacuumed down inside a someone's mouth or finally into a throat as things get hotter during sexual foreplay. Now, the third twist was a bit more responsive! My tit looked like an exploded, swollen, deep red awesome chew toy. Still, not as good as a lover's mouth struggling to mightily suck in and consume my entire breast. It warranted a repeated effort for the insolent tit that had been sullenly waiting for its turn. I applied the second nipple suction cup with the same results. Flipping the cups a bit felt kind of okay, I guess. Still, I gave up on the feeling and released them.

Now, damned if that didn't beat all! The rush of blood engorged both titties and they remained monstrously large. Now, that would drive a man's mind wild and his mouth as well. I reached up to explore their size. My touch nearly had me coming up out of my chair. Mother! My fingertips had barely grazed them and the sensations were wild. This was some hot, super-hot tingles roaring through me. Now, that changed my mind about these damned nipple suckers! I guess if you didn't have anyone around to help get you there, these would be beneficial. And if you did have help, well the extra sensitivity they generated would be most welcome in mutual foreplay! I continued caressing around my nipples, luxuriating in the hypersensitive sensations that kept signaling my cunt to find a fuck buddy. If these felt this good, what about the other one?

Sliding back my chair, I gave my smooth peach a splash of honey-dew juice and frantically torqued that little sucker onto it; watching it suck my pussy inside out. Damn that was hot! I really needed a mirror right about now to load up my sensory images, but hell, this wasn't the time to go looking for one. Quickly, I released the vacuum and my hand eagerly dove into those swollen lips to find a super-excited clit welcoming the joy of my touches. Hot damn! This feels so friggin' good! Where in the hell is that third hand, or a mouth for that matter, for the unattended tittie when you need it?

Out of the corner of my eye, as I viciously fapped my pussy, I spotted it -- the third hand or mouth, standing in the hallway with eyes wide open and mouth agape. Jimmy was soaking in the show. He hadn't been down long or I had been too long at trying out these damned nipple suckers. In either case, my needs were now urgent and flames had spread up my chest. I could feel the heat bursting from my cheeks as the hot air gushed in and out of my open mouth like someone's pet dragon.

My mind was struck by how he must be looking at his hussy mother's fingers churning away at her cunt as those little suckers scattered across the table told the same story. Anyone with half a mind knew I was in that crazed state of being. I might have as well put out a sign for a returning ship of drunken sailors that they were welcome to try my pussy. Instead my lust overrode what should have been my shame and I yelled out, "Don't just stand there, James! Help me put out this fire in my cunt!"

At this point, I threw out Teresa Ann's cautious advice about letting Jimmy have whatever he wanted! Fuck that! At this point and in this urgent state, it was what I wanted that mattered now. Hoisting myself up on the table, I cried out, "Sit in the chair, sweetie, I need your mouth, baby, now!" I didn't ask if he done this before, or even if he wanted to; it wasn't going to be cordial. It was going to be vicious cunnilingus solely for my pleasure!

I felt his tentative lick and like a crocodile I snatched his curly head, forcing it into my pussy, and fucked his face without remorse. I didn't care if his tongue was out or not. It was just those wet fucking lips I needed to bludgeon against. Lightening coursed through my body as I mauled my own tits. Those suckers had really overstimulated my nipples and I just added more fiery bursts of electricity as my fingers dug into those turgid mounds. I came. I came so damned hard. So fucking fast that I barely had time to think of what Jimmy must be thinking. It was only in the aftermath of my release that those thoughts crept inside my mind, as I lay gasping for air. I felt my eyes flutter open and then focus between my legs to see a look on James' face that resembled a cross between wide-eyed amazement and shear disbelieve at what just happened.

The sounds of hurricane winds blew through my lungs until I was finally able to gasp out a few words. "Sorry, baby, so sorry for using you like that!" I gasped. I wasn't sure how much damage I had done to his psyche. Had it been my husband, he would have relished the way I lost my sanity and turned my body into an insatiable fucking machine. With his experience, he knew it was the thrill of the moment that just didn't call for my body to be someone's mattress; to lie still and take a dick up my cunt or ass without thoroughly enjoying the rapturous release that comes as a result of wild emotional passion. With James, I hadn't a clue of what his reaction was going to be. Guess that's why Teresa Ann said, 'to go slow, give him what he wants -- the rest would follow.' I hope I just didn't kill that -- for both our sakes. I felt my muscles give way and lowered my head against the tabletop. 'What now?' I thought.

"Mom, are you okay?" he whispered from somewhere between my legs; close enough that I could feel his breath puffing across my overworked lips. It was the voice of innocence mixed with curiosity. At least it wasn't sounding like a discordant cry of despair.

"Yes," I released the answer in a long-drawn-out hiss. My mind was numb at the moment. I didn't, couldn't think of anything else to add.

"That was... hot!" his words took on a sense of excitement, "Do you always come like that?"

I picked up my head to study him. I wanted to see if the sound I heard in his voice matched the same look I hoped would be on his face. It seemed to match the tone, at least the viscous flow spread over his face looked familiar. "Not every time, James. But I do get off almost every time I... get laid by your Daddy." Then, remembering Teresa Ann's dialog, I added, "You make me feel good too, James."

"Dad is going to be home, in twenty minutes, you know!" he casually mentioned as he sat studying my cunt.