Sex Trainer for Hire Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's your memory on the Periodic Table, my Pet?" I tossed out the question as she scampered into the bathroom.

"Hell of a lot better than his will be; that's my thought on the subject, anyway!" came her pretentious doctor's rejoinder as I heard the water start.

'Mind like an encyclopedia! I mused as I headed down the hall, naked as usual, to turn on the equipment and cameras in the observation room for testing. Just a matter of time before James has finished his bacon -- and Mrs. Troutman gets his cream for her second cup of coffee! The image of Mrs. Troutman slipping under the table and sucking James off while he tried eating was certainly amusing to say the least. This wasn't on my agenda today, but it seemed it was going to be a pleasant diversion from staid research on incestual case studies for my thesis.

+++++

"Jimmy, JAMES, dear! Breakfast is ready, sugar!"

I heard Mom's voice calling through a faraway fog. It seemed like a groundhog day movie scene. Every day of school it was, "Jimmy, JIMMY. Breakfast is ready, sugar!"

Then I remembered it was Sunday. Another day of snowmobiling with Dad. Rolling over I watched my cock spring up to form a morning tent under the blankets. Ever since I started having sex with Mom, I had started sleeping in the nude. It feels so wonderful not having an elastic band wrapped around my morning stiffie. Thor, my pet name for my cock, just really appreciates the freedom. It was a hard decision pressing on my mind. 'Do it' with Teresa Anne's artificial pussy or see if I could overcome the pressure to jerk off and just forgo sex. Hell I did without for two days -- well at least in the daytime, anyway. I'd jerked last night, so I fought the urge and sprang out of bed before I thought twice about it or I'd be back in and trying for a new record time at shooting up Mt. Vesuvius' lava. I wrapped my robe around naked Thor and headed out to the kitchen.

"Morning, James."

"Morn' Mom," I muttered while looking for Dad. Scanning the table I finally realized it was set for two places: my spot and Mom's place across from Dad's empty space.

"Dad?" I mumbled. I had left out a few words from the sentence. But, that was okay. Mom understood my 'shorthand' language and filled in the unspoken words, 'Where's Dad? Already outside loading up the snowmobiles?'

"Jimmy, er James, well he had to go to work earlier. Security called. The water pipes froze at the plant and burst the pipes. There's water all over the place Daddy says."

"Your scrambled eggs are getting cold. Sit. I'll warm them up while you fix your coffee."

I plopped myself into my spot and added cream and sugar. 'Muddy water' Daddy called it. He drank his black, like a real Navy man. Two sips into it and I just realized the implication of his going to work. A smirk was easing out of the corners of my lips as that realization dawned.

'Hot damn! Thank you, frozen pipes!' I wanted to shout out but restrained myself.

Those pipes would mean no production tomorrow or maybe for a few days more. No production -- no pay for the team. The loss would be hardest on the team. They seemed to be just scrapping by, but Dad would be okay for the business. He always had an emergency fund to fall back on if something like this happened. Besides the insurance would probably cover some of the loss, maybe.

I watched Mom as she set my plate down and stood by her chair. I expected to see her sit down and have another cup of coffee. I could tell she had already eaten by the crossed fork and knife on her empty plate. But she just smiled and, without a word, stooped down to pick up something that must have dropped on the floor. Then she disappeared. What the hell?

Incredibly, I felt her hands slipping between my legs, pushing them open. Shit! She was about to find out I was still naked under my bathrobe. I wasn't catching any flack about it though. But hot damn, I was liking where this was going! There wasn't much room between the table top and the top of my thighs so I felt her fingers nudging my legs further apart until her hands had Thor by the throat. He was already as hard as a rock in the few seconds that I had to realize what Mom was doing on the floor.

Her lips kissed Thor, gently then again, once more. My breath huffed out like a long run up hill. Mom's light tugging on my cock coaxed my body forward to the edge of the chair and my legs naturally widened to make it easier for more kisses. I hadn't made a conscious effort to think about sliding forward; my body just responded naturally to the sweet pleasure of getting kissed on the head of my cock. Instantly, my mouth dropped as those wonderful lips opened and slipped over my cockhead then sealed themselves around my knob to begin a slow, gentle sucking. The thought of bacon and scrambled eggs faded fast as my eyes closed to accept the wonderful pull of her warm tongue and cheeks over my pulsing knob.

'So this was the feeling you get with a sensual blowjob!' I thought.

The intensity of the sensations caused my ass-crack to pucker and twitch. My thighs tensed at the sudden shuttering movements she invoked. I wanted to have this for breakfast for all eternity!

My trembles slowed a bit as Mom just held me in her mouth. I guess she knew what to do, because she waited me out before starting again. She kept at it, slowly, methodically, until my hips began to thrust. There wasn't room beneath the table top and my thighs to really get a face pounding fuck going so I had to let her control the entirety of the fellatio action -- well almost all -- I couldn't stop my hips from spinning out of control in mini-thrusts into her mouth right at climax. But, god, it felt so good to feel the first part of that slow building tension of my body struggling toward resolution. The arch in my spine had me bent backward with my head against the top of the chair. My legs were locked at the knees and my toes were curled upward inside my slippers. I was so damn close to coming! The urge was so powerful that I didn't even consider telling mom - I just came grunting and swearing like a real Navy mother-fucker desperately needing to come inside her mouth. It was monumental!

As my body collapsed back into the chair, I sensed, more than saw, Mom crawling out from under the table. I must have looked like a body in a car wreak slumped in my chair. I watched as she stood up slowly, wrapped her arms around my neck, and hugged me. A grin creased my face and my eyes fluttered while she watched my reactions. Our eyes met. A smile that matched my own spread across her lips and then she opened her mouth. She showed me my cum swirling around inside as her tongue rolled it around and then she swallowed it. Never, ever thought of that before! God that was hot!

"Eat, James!" she urged with another firm hug, then added, "Teresa Anne says she wants you to come over right away to her place after breakfast. Something about her promise for a demonstration. Oh, and take your chemistry book, she said." The words came out a bit labored, but gently as she released her grasp around my shoulders. Her grip had helped absorb the tremors surging throughout my body's state of sexual recuperation.

'Yeah, take my chemistry book, okay,' I vaguely registered the incongruitous remark without saying so. I just had a monumental, sexual experience for breakfast and Mom had just made some disjointed segue remark into taking my chemistry book to see Teresa Anne. But I knew damn well I hadn't seen anything in the chemistry book or the biology book about what just happened! For that matter, there was nothing about the kind of demonstration from Teresa Anne I expected to be getting in any textbook I had. Especially after the smirky look Teresa Anne gave me when she brought Mom home a couple of days ago and promised me a demo.

She had said no fucking Mom for a while and then she added, "It's going to be okay, you and I can meet and talk about it -- maybe give you some time to ask questions or demonstrate a few things for you, if you like, James."

Well, hell yeah! I had lots of questions especially about all those strange terms on her business card and certainly I expected to see and participate in some demos of those -- especially if they had to do with running my dick into her holes! All the journeymen trade vehicles had stopped showing up at her place I had noticed, yesterday. So I knew we would be alone -- alone and busy learning about sexpert stuff. My grin spread wider as I thought about getting Thor into her again. Mom and Dad had talked about finding someone my own age and so far Teresa Anne was the youngest pussy I ever had -- still I didn't know exactly how old she was! The tricky blonde had easily wiggled out of telling me. Still she had to be under thirty; she looked all of twenty to me -- so easy on the eyes. Dad would have been calling her a 'long drink of water' if he had seen what I did!

Dressing for the cold trip across the street, I gave mom a hug and added an 'I love you, you're the greatest Mom!' remark having remembered what Teresa Anne said about paying girls and women compliments. She was right; Mom's face lit up and practically beamed at my compliment. I was almost out the door, when she called me back. She was holding up the damn chemistry book! Sheepishly, I came back for it, knowing all the while I wasn't going to be opening it for what I had in mind. 'Crazy, what the fuck did Teresa Anne tell her that anyway?' I wondered.

The winds had died down today and the thermometer hanging on the tree in the front yard registered twenty-two degrees. Cold, but not too bad for the sprint across the street and up to the front door of Teresa Anne's place. I rang the bell, thinking about my last foray into her place. She had treated me to a naked goddess show, plastering her cunt and tits against the picture window while I shoveled her walks. Man what a great morning that was! My shitting eating grin couldn't get any wider as I stood there recalling my loss of virginity that morning!

The door opened. I lost my grin, immediately. In anticipation of seeing Teresa Ann at the door, my libido had been throbbing. It quickly perished as 'the mom' opened the door. At least the mom my Dad thought lived there. That's not to say she wasn't good looking; she was a tall graceful looking drink of water -- just not the glassful that I expected to be drinking from a few moments ago. She was obviously fresh out of the shower. Her hair was still damp. The pull-on top was tit-tight; clearly she was braless beneath. Some nice nipples announced their presence poking out against the top. I'd never seen a skirt so short -- it looked almost like a tight pair of shorts. My eyes traveled down to her pink toenails as she arrived at the door barefooted. Hot MILF material for sure!

Forcing my eyes back up to meet her look, again, i stammered, "Ah. Ah. Good morning mam. I was -- expecting to see Miss Teresa Anne."

Shit. That damn stutter and sense of profound shyness had crawled onto my back again as I spoke.

"You must be James!" she smiled as she moved back, "Please, come in. Teresa Anne is on a business call with some investors at the moment. So that will give us a few moments to get to know one another."

So? It was just a little white lie, no big deal right? He didn't really need to know what she doing anyway since it was just going to be Jimmy and myself at the outset.

"I'm Dr. Fukhert, MD," she greeted me as I stepped inside out of the cold.

I tried my best not to laugh and just turned it into a big grin instead. I mean, who has a last name like that, anyway? Her eyes seemed to twinkle as she took in my appearance. I kind of got the impression she was undressing me with her eyes, sort of like I did her at the front door. She certainly wasn't shy about staring at my crotch as I took off my jacket.

"Ah ... Teresa Anne told me you are her advisor for some college kind of stuff. Like, um, research stuff, sort of ..." I rambled not really knowing where or how to hold a conversation with a woman I just met ... one that seemed to be enjoying slowly, mentally undressing me with pursed lips. I grew a bit embarrassed under her prolonged stare; it seemed part doctor observation like and part... vamp? Was that the right word?

+++++

I watched his awkwardness as he tried to get a better handle on some element of our conversation. I guess my visual once or twice over roaming eyes must have made him a tad nervous. This was going to be fun. I had watched his face fall like a rock at the front doorway. Clearly, he expected to find Teresa Anne home alone -- ripe for the taking, so to speak. I toyed with the idea of just slowly stripping out of my outfit and mounting his face without foreplay, but I tucked that idea away. Mistress certainly wouldn't like that approach -- at least not the first time.

"Yes, sort of an advisor -- on a number of things," I responded, breaking out of my reverie. "I also handle a private medical practice and help coordinate some of Mistress' business dealings when she is tied up," I added as I motioned for him to take a seat on the couch.

'Mistress?' I thought. 'Who the hell talks like Shakespeare these days?' I wondered what kind of doctor used such language. She didn't seem to have a foreign accent like those English people that use words such as 'Mistress,' 'Madame,' or 'Squire' or those other old-time terms.

"Would you like a cup of tea or coffee, James?" her words broke into my thoughts.

"Thank you. Coffee with cream and sugar, please," I answered. Mom would be proud that I remembered to add 'please.'

She left me sitting in the living room as she went about preparing the coffee. I looked around the room recalling my pillaging Teresa Anne's cunt and ass against the wall, next to the steps. She had been obsessing on my mother, that tattoo over her ass, and if I thought about fucking my mom all the while I was putting it to her own ass and cunt like a moose in heat. Funny. Not funny 'haha', but just funny 'strange', how my mother and Teresa Anne were in cahoots about taking my virginity that day.

Don't get me wrong! I liked it!

But the Mom element was a bit strange. I guess that without the tattoo I would never have -- banged my mom's cunt and ass. How that whole early morning affair worked out was so very strange. It was as if Teresa Anne knew how to stroke Mom's hot buttons and mine perhaps as well. At any rate we were well beyond first congress at this point. I had almost an entire week of sexual experiences with Mom. Good and plenty of it, I thought. But I was looking forward to finding out what Teresa Anne held out so tantalizingly as 'other training and demo' sessions. Also finding out what those business cards she gave me meant.

"I hope this isn't too sweet or too much cream, James," she remarked as she handed me a cup and saucer with a lace-like napkin. It seemed like a scene from an old movie. So quaint.

I took a sip. "Jeez, these is really good coffee! Smooth and rich," I commented as I took a second sip. It really was good -- no shit! The good doctor's face brightened at my genuine approval.

"Did you bring your chemistry book, James? I thought we might review some of your test material for tomorrow while we wait for Mistress to join us," she breathed out the words like slow flowing honey into the scant space between us.

Hell, that was obvious. The damn book was on the couch next to me. I brought it, but didn't have plans to open it. I was expecting to get a demo by the sexpert on things that the book didn't cover.

"Ah. Yeah. I did," was what came out of my lips as I stared at those perky nipples poking against the tight-fitting sweater. Another approving smile lit up her face in acknowledgement.

"it's not really a chapter test, just have to know the period table symbols and names on a matching test," I muttered, not really relishing the thought of actually get quizzed on how few of them I knew. Hell, I figured I could guess enough of them to pass; maybe a C- or C, possibly.

"Easy, peasy!" she chortled. "You'll be able to guess some. I bet you already know quite a few from just general conversation." She remarked while watching me take another sip of excellent tasting coffee.

"With just a bit of review, you'd be surprised at how many you could actually recall approaching it with a positive learning attitude, James," she added with a wink.

"Yeah, well, my chemistry teacher never made it seem like something to approach with a positive learning attitude. It's not like I'm ever going to make use of that stuff, anyway, doctor."

"How about we make a game of it, you and I, James?"

The smile looked a bit flirty as she leaned toward me and picked up the book, turning to the period table in the back -- just like she knew where it would be. At that instant, it dawned on me that, as a doctor, she probably had the whole damn thing already memorized.

Sometimes, I can see the outcome before it arrives. It seemed to slap me in the face right now. Teresa Anne was on a business phone call. I was going to be stuck in the persistent hands of an educator bent on helping me learn some senseless crap. So I resigned myself to being tutored like someone who gave a crap about the damn test tomorrow. I caved.

"Have you ever played the ABC game, James?" Dr. Fukhert asked as she glanced down over the table in the back of the book.

'What the hell? ABC game? I had no idea what that was.' I thought with a sense of annoyance.

"No, doctor. Some silly kid's game to learn by, but I don't know what that game is," I mumbled swallowing another sip of coffee.

She grinned. A shit eating grin it was, as she went on to explain, "There might be some kids' games for learning James, but the ones I know deal with sensual pleasuring and there are several versions of the ABC game that deal with pleasure."

I was dumbfounded at her frankness. This woman didn't even know me, but she sure had brought up a subject that got my attention. Sex. And she quickly sparked my curiosity. I sure was going to try those as soon as possible!

"I'll make a modification of one for you and I think you'll like this version of it," she said and proceeded to outline a modified version. The more I heard, the more I liked the idea of getting tutored!

"Here, take the book and just go over the chart for five minutes. Read the element's name and it symbol twice, and move to the next one. Read them like that for five minutes and then I will quiz you on them," she intoned.

If it meant getting to see her naked, then hot damn I could study for that!" I thought.

+++++

I watched his head bend to the task of reviewing the periodic table. It was a look of studious intent as he approached the task of review dutifully. 'He looks well motivated,' I thought as I watched his body language. It was going to be a pleasure to strip him down and ...

"Okay, doctor. So how does this work?" I asked at the end of five minutes.

"I'll give you an element name and you give me the symbol or I may give you the symbol and you have to give me the element name. Got it?"

"Yep!"

"If you get it right, I take off an article of clothing. If you're wrong, you take off an article of clothing."

"So, what happens when we run out of clothing? Like there are more elements than clothes we have on you know?" he asked me. I smiled at his foresight. He wasn't as dim a bulb as he had been made out to be from my conversations with Teresa Anne. I'd have to clue her in on that point.

"We move to the second stage. I'll use my tongue on your body, different places, when you get it right. If you still miss it, we move on to another element. When you have 80%, I'll give you a reward. One that you will be sure to remember. If you get less that 80% you have to do continuous five-minute reviews of the chart until you get to 80%," I let the words of my sexpert tone of voice flow across the shallow void between us as my hand reached down between his legs. He was hard, rock hard just from the thoughts of the outcome.