Sex Trainer for Hire Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The long strands of blond-hair being tossed around by the squirming vixen was so oblivious too; it seemed. Her body's motions and voice seemed to be building in intensity and pitch as her voice seized suddenly when her body snapped tautly beneath the dipping tongue ravaging her cunt. The tell tale jerk of her arms against the bed as her body arched up off of the wadded sheets and just as quickly collapsed back down, only to twitch and spasm as her resolution washed through her body. The intensity of the blonde's orgasm caused the cunt eater to halt sucking her clit while jamming her fingers into the perky pink titted blonde's soaked cunt. She slumped down beside the bitch in heat. Momentarily motionless, only the heavy breathing and gasps for air could be heard filling the room. The camera pulled back and did a panoramic spin around the two women, not missing any of the gasps for air and the sheen of their bodies built up from the exertions of the vixen's coming before the video faded to black. It left me wondering how they survived that onslaught and lived to do it again.

+++++

Stunned into silence my mind flashed back to Teresa Anne's conversation a few days ago with me, about creating a new persona - one where i became James Bond, James Herbert Bond. That's where my mind just careened off into as I tried to comprehend the purpose of this video.

'I know of only two women with such tattoos!' a paraphrased thought of the Russian spy's words to James Bond, as Bond pulled back the hammer of a Walther PPK he held to the back of his Russian counterpart's head. Those words flashed into my mind. But the rest of his words went like this, now in this version,'One is the spy who trained me -- and the other is my Mother!'

I sat and watched, stunned at the entwining of the two women. Even without a facial recognition shot, I knew the blond bitch getting pleasured was the sexpert, Teresa Anne. Thor was quiet in the lull of the video. His tumescence had floundered. Even the soft, delicate tips of the doctor's fingers gently gliding across my flaccid beast wasn't getting his attention.

"James," barely audible, Dr. Fukhert questioned softly, "What are your thoughts? You're so quiet. Didn't expect to see this, sugar?"

"Mom?" the half answer, half disbelieving question dribbled from my lips.

"Only we will know that, James," the sexpert's quiet spoken voice on the other side of me answered.

I shot back tersely, "She knows it! And so will anyone that knows about her tat and watches this video!"

"Not likely, James," her sexpert voice countered. "Your mother has not seen the video. You see, that tattoo is not unique, James. It is a trademark of a large network of women that wear it. So, it isn't just unique to your mom. Besides, nothing else about the video can be distinguished. Unless you see something we missed that needs to be edited out?"

"I wasn't watching for anything else!" my answer came gratingly angry between clinched jaws in reply.

At my bark, the good doctor's hand tremored and recoiled from my lap. I was pissed and she sensed it!

Dr. Fukhert replied, "James, that's okay. When the series is complete, we will teach you how to edit them and you will have a chance to re-edit your mom's scenes. And the others we will be making, together."

I watched James' emotional blowup rise as his cheeks turned rose then red as the purple vein in his temple pulsed. It was the tell tale sign of anger in response to seeing his mother's performance. Yeah, it was the reaction I half expected to see. I needed that anger to spill over so that it could, eventually, seep away. Then he would find acceptance as a matter of course. It always works this way. The subject gets angry as the implications of the taboo exposure comes to light and is followed by resignation, then acceptance. That's what the textbooks all say, anyway. I just had to work on stages two and three of that now with James. Fortunately, the good doctor also knew those signature signs and followed through as our hands met at the now flaccid cockhead for a refresher of its engorgement. It had to come back up, stiff, for stage two to work.

'Dammit! Who the fuck are these two!'I thought as I felt the anger boiling within. Still they acted as though I wasn't pissed. That watching my Mom eat out Teresa Anne was normal and acceptable, and still they just kept rubbing my cock. My first impulse was to get the fuck out of there -- but they were passing it off as though it was completely normal. And they had said that I could edit the finals ... and edit others... other naked women, maybe...

The look on Teresa Anne's face seemed concerned, genuinely so. The look brimmed with sincerity as her lips pursed while reading my facial expression. So guileless it seemed. Maybe, I was taking this too personally after all. Maybe, they were right about the anonymity of the participants given the intended audiences. Maybe ... the remaining thoughts seemed to drift to the file cabinet in the recesses of my mind as I watched her lips draw closer to mine, then felt them warmly pressing gently against my own; transferring her warmth and stimulating touches to my own lips.

The first day of the snow storm, I had plowed her walkways then left her home after sex. As an afterthought at the front door, I asked if I could kiss her. She had replied, with a sweet gentle smile spanning her face, "I don't kiss anyone I just met. Maybe next time plow boy."

Today, was the next time.

God, how good her lips felt as they lightly pressed against my tilted back head. The tentative gentle touch down against my dry lips melted my thoughts. I'd thought about kissing Mom like this; just to try it out and see what all the fuss about sucking tongue was about. But the idea of it being Mom well, I had just gone with what she offered; and sex was plenty good without an intimate kiss.

Added to the newness of Teresa Anne's lips was the wandering tongue of the good doctor between my legs. It was added fuel that melted my resolve to escape the naked pair. Her tongue probing of my cockhead's slit sent a shockwave upward. My mouth sprung open in response and Teresa Anne's tongue slithered inside to add to the raw sensations. And just as quickly my tongue met and mirrored her own. I found myself being twisted sideways, down onto the couch into a prone position. The tongue consuming and cock sucking movements fluidly followed the downward slide.

"I need you, James. Inside of me, please!" Mistress Teresa Anne's voice seemed more demanding, commanding, than begging as she pulled back to let the raspy words spill out between us. In that brief demand she had shoved one of those lovely pear-shaped breasts into my mouth as a replacement for her tongue. Eagerly, I sucked it in and tried my best to swallow it whole. I was on sensory overload mode.

I backed off the tit after engulfing it as deeply and for as long as i could hold my breath. "What about Dr. Fukhert?" I breathlessly asked coming up for air. I could still feel her head sliding down my shaft until Thor's head bounced against the back of her throat.

"She can wait ... or you can eat her while I fuck you. Your choice," came her reply as she commanded, "Pet! Off his cock, now!"

The urgency and tone of voice was vastly different from a few moments ago. I guess the desire for sex was brought on by the heightened sensation of watching herself get pleasured by my mother. It seemed to bring out her true colors. At any rate, I felt my cock spring free from the good doctor' lips as she obeyed her Mistress.

Grasping my spittle-soaked cock with one hand, Teresa Anne deftly swung her leg over my thighs, straddling me. She maintained a firm grasp on my cock despite the lubricity. Her hair was in complete disarray. It matched the wanton look on her face as her eyes fixated on mine. Not looking down, she lined up Thor with her laser-smooth slit by feel until his head just split her swollen cuntie lips. Then she eased herself down another inch, until my cockhead slipped into her slit. Pausing momentarily, she watched me, watching my dick perform its disappearing magic act and the pleasure that jolted through me as it slide partway inside of her slippery canal. My eyes flashed back up to re-lock onto those greedy looking emerald eyes as they read my expression.

With a cunning tigress look, she leaned forward taking both of my nipples in her finger tips and tweaked them. Fuck! My body's involuntary muscle responses slammed my dick straight up her cunt like a rocket roaring into outer space. Those fingertips kept up their twists and were joined with random raking of her fingernail across the stiffened nubs of my nipples. The affect was a fiery thrusting at high velocity into the abundantly wet and dripping cunt. The resulting impacting sounds were like the sounds of a porn star session as her body fluids flowed between us. Missing was the narration of the good doctor's calm stereo overlaid sound track of how her body's nerve endings were now highly responding to the stimuli of my ridged penis.

Teresa Anne said I had a choice: Fukhert could just wait or I could eat her while she fucked me. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to voice my choice. The intensity of the nipple twisting and the up and down slamming of Teresa Anne riding my cock had choked off any response. My jaw seemed to be wired shut as I turned beet red while matching her up and down cowgirl ride, thrust for thrust until her head reared backward and I felt her thighs squeezing me like a pair of vise-grips. She actually screamed aloud as she came. The first time I'd ever heard that sound -- so raw and emotional. The fastest fuck ... and the most intensive one I had ever experienced this week. Damn good one, too. I know she got off on it. But I was still short of coming; guess it was from getting sucked off a couple of times earlier today.

"Sorry, James," she whispered breathlessly, "I got a bit carried away, I guess. This was supposed to be a slow sensual training session for you, but hey, sometimes the mood just takes over and you go with the flow, you know? It's not like its rape or anything you know?" Her voice crooned into my ear. It was huffy almost raspy tone from gasping so much air through her mouth and down her throat as she rode me like a rodeo bronc rider. Her outstretched body lay upon my chest. Her tits smashed against me and my sore nipples pressed into them from below. She had come out of the chute, with spurs riding high, and eight seconds later, she jumped off my carcass to the wave of cheering rodeo fans giving her a ninety-eight score out of one hundred. Amazing ride!

"And Dr. Fukhert?" I intoned, glancing over to see her still slobbery face quietly watching us.

I watched the look on Teresa Anne's face change from satiated to a hardened stare as she turned her head in the doctor's direction. It was as though I had put her in some sort of quagmire situation; one that she seemed to be sinking into as she thought about my response. Would she be able to pull herself up out of the pit, I wondered?

"Did you ..." she asked staring at the doctor quizzically.

"No Mistress! You didn't give me permission," came the doctor's hushed response.

I took a wild guess at what that conversation was about having picked up on Teresa Anne having some kind of weird control over the doctor. Must be something in their past that has her acting like a this. 'Who has to have permission to masturbate or come for that matter?

"I didn't get to tell you my choice, you know, Teresa Anne," I interjected, "and I'm still hard, see?"

Her gaze returned to my wet swaying cock, standing proudly.

"Hum, so what is your choice then James? Seems I gave you two: eat her while I fucked you or she could just watch me fuck you. I already did that ... "

"If I just eat her cunt then Thor still stays hard. How about we let her fuck me until Thor goes down?" I offered as an alternative. "Then everybody gets something satisfying."

+++++

I looked up into the warm brown eyes of the doctor as she took her place, just as her Mistress had. Glancing her way, to check if she was watching, she quickly looked back into my eyes.

'Thank you! she mouthed the words to me. I sensed her appreciation as her honey dew pot slipped so easily down my shaft. It was a prolonged, sensually building cowgirl ride that had her body and mine bathed in a fine mist: I, soaked in perspiration; she, bathed in a rosy glowing sheen from breasts all the way up to her cheekbones and ears by the time her cry of release sang out across the room.

++++

My trip across the street this morning began with thinking about how to get Teresa Anne alone and getting laid after the doctor had answered the door. It went from that to wondering how to get a woman to ... well want to fuck. I didn't get the answer today. But it seems they all seem to want to do it.

I'd have to ask Mom about that when I got home this afternoon. Meanwhile, I found it nice to just lay on the couch in the restorative arms of a medical doctor while her Mistress was off somewhere in the house doing Lord knows whatever it is she does as a sexpert. She hadn't stayed to watch.

Before this, I would have found that so inhibiting; now, well, I don't think it matters anymore if there are multiple participants. i think the importance of today's training was to stay focused on the pleasures building and surging through your body - and not give a damn about who is watching you doing it! Enjoy the fuck. It's too short not too.

Tomorrow, Monday, I had a job to do at school -- for Teresa Anne. I owed her for today's 'training session.' And if today's performance was anything like tomorrow's, my chemistry teacher was going to be in for a big surprise from two different directions!