Sex Trainer for Hire Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carbon" I began fixing his eyes in my gaze.

"C" he answered quickly with a smile flashing across his face. It was a look of easy conquest. Purposefully, I gave him one of the easiest to spark that euphoric sense of pride.

By design, I didn't have much on: a top and a short skirt. So I gave him my breasts to ogle as I crossed my arms and slowly peeled the form fitting top up and over my head. I even feigned some difficulty with getting the neck over my head so that he had a chance to unabashedly stare at my tits as the sweater covered my face. With my face veiled, it gave him the freedom to avoid my eye contact and stare without reservation. The first element was to stoke his libido and heighten his participation. I saw that I had his attention and his admiration to boot as I finally jerked the neck of the top over my head. Hell -- it even gave me grin matching the one on his face!

"A-u"

"Shit!" he sputtered.

"Shit!" isn't an element, James," I proffered. "Off with something!" I commanded. I got a groan in response, but he removed his socks as he watched me caress a breast for his pleasure.

"Gold" I delivered the next one.

"G" he shot back.

"A-u is Gold, James," I replied, "Another article of clothing, please."

"You didn't look in the book. I think you made that up," he smirked. I handed him the book ... he took off his shirt.

I continued the onslaught until James was down to his undershorts while I still had my skirt. He was getting nervous at this point.

"Oxygen"

He hesitated. I could sense he knew this one, but was too trepidatious to blurt out his respond.

"Nothing ventured. Nothing gained," I remarked watching his face steadfastly.

"O" he finally said definitively. I smiled and standing, shed my skirt. I stood still, entirely naked, just as I did for Mistress Teresa Anne's inspections. I let his eyes wander and take in my body as I spread my legs for his view and slowly pirouetted for his pleasure. Then continued the game.

"Mercury"

"M-e?" he guessed wrongly, but somewhat more assuredly.

"It's H-g. Mercury is H-g, James," I replied. There was no rebuttal. He stood and shucked his underwear. His timidity had vaporized when I lost my skirt. We had reached stage two of the game.

We both stood at this point, facing one another. His cock was proudly pointing out where it wanted to go. I almost let it. But, that would have allowed him dominance and that's not what Mistress Teresa Anne wanted from James.

I proceeded to quiz him with the easiest of the periodic table elements first and rewarded him with generous tongue ministrations: an ear, a neck swipe, a curl around a nipple, a nibble of nipple while approaching his lower limbs as we proceeded through the table. It was painstaking work. Several times he had to go back to the text to review the chart for five-minute periods. But I made up for that frustration as I closed the gap between the distance between my lips and his cock. The ABC game was proving to be a great motivation for James' learning!

In nearly an hour of groans and tense muscles, James had worked his way past 80% of the elements. James wasn't a mathematician. He didn't keep score like I did. So I let his learning curve continue until I sensed he was at the point of frustration.

"Zinc"

"Z-n" he quickly announced with positivity in his voice.

I licked my way up his thigh as he lay on his back stretched out on the couch where I had entertained and had been entertained two days ago by his mother. My tongue swirled across his scrotum, and captured his bright purple cockhead between my lips before sliding down the full length of his dick. His hands seized my head pinning me against his balls. He lay there enjoying the feeling of my throat and tongue working against the length of his cock. Slowly, he began to thrust. His ass tightened in my grip as I kneaded his butt like soft dough. I let him enjoy his reward as he fucked my face. I used my hands to keep the movements slow and shallow delaying the prize until he could no longer resist the maelstrom of pleasure welling up in his balls. His wandering hands latched onto my breasts and squeezed tightly for support. He stiffened with every fiber of his being locked rigidly in place and came with a massive groan.

"Fuck me!" he gasped as he exhaled explosively while I swallowed his cream, and frantically continuing to suck him off to the point where his dick turned flaccid; falling into recovery mode.

"NOT, yet she won't!" came sharp words of rebuke from the stairway.

The distinct sexpert voice of Mistress Teresa Anne reverberated sharply around the room. It caught me by surprise and I jerked my lips up off of James' limp cock and looked up quickly to see her standing on the bottom stair raiser. I was uncertain of her tone. Sometimes it was hard to tell if it was meant to be playful or just outright anger for some errant behavior I had created that crossed her moral code.

'Better to fall to into subservience mode,' I thought, than to risk chastisement or worse in James' presence. I sprang up and stood; head down, arms at my side, and humble -- without conversation -- like a good pet.

James on the other hand, was somewhere between bliss at getting his rocks off in my mouth and attempting to discern from where that new voice came. He propped himself up on one elbow, gazed at me in wonder for an instant, and hurriedly turned to stare in the direction I faced. I saw his jaw slacken as his eyes widened taking in Mistress as she surveyed his nakedness and my own nudity.

"You'd better have a really good explanation for this Dr. Fukhert!" she demanded. "What the hell are you doing with James? You were supposed to be tutoring him in chemistry while I was upstairs!" her commanding tone had just shaken the shit out of James as his face took on the look of a teenager caught by a mother as a young man was flagrante Indelicato with her naked daughter!

I finally caught the telltale sign of Mistress' playful smirk, although she tried to hide it.

"Mistress Teresa Anne," I began in feigned tones of appropriate chastisement,"we were studying chemistry! I was ... just using a game of ABC to teach James the periodic table of elements. And he managed to get more than 85% right after only an hour of study!" I breathed in explanation with just the right amount of trembling in my voice to please her.

James, by this point, had sprung up to a sitting position on the couch fidgeting about, unsure of where to put his hands. His teenage shyness was still obviously very much a part of his current naked situation. I could tell by the beet red flush on his face that he wanted a hole to crawl into, but that wasn't going to be offered by Mistress. The look on his face and his body's hesitant attempts to cover up spoke volumes about the amount of work it was going to take to get James to feel at ease and confident to the point of enjoying coitus with girls other than his own mother. He'd spent a week of snow days out of school pillaging his mother's orifices, yet he was woefully non-assertive about openly expressing his sexuality.

"Is that correct, James?" Mistress sternly asked the chagrined looking pawn trying to melt down into the couch at the tone of her voice.

It was that damn sexpert tone of voice that got me by the balls and squeezed as I stared at those absolutely gorgeous rose-tinted perky titties and long blond hair. She stood, feet apart, on the last stair step with her hands latched onto her hips. Shit it was just like a Supergirl pose san clothing! She looked better than I remembered when I fucked her against the wall almost a week ago! I'd forgotten the look of that incredibly delightful pink peach slit which perfectly divided her thighs and curved underneath between her legs disappearing from her frontal view.

"Well, James, is Dr. Fukhert correct?" she demanded again. I guess I was so glued to her naked presence that I hadn't answered.

"Yeah," I finally managed to draw out the answer in one long sounding word.

"Yeah, what?" she quickly shot back a terse response.

I turned to look at the naked doctor for some help or some clue as to why Teresa Anne was so pissed. She mouthed the word 'Mistress' to me and the light bulb in the back of my mind came on.

"Yeah, Mistress Teresa Anne," I got the words out hoping I had it right. It seems I did as Teresa Anne's body relaxed as she stepped off the step and glided over to the couch to sit next to me.

I took in her movements as she sat down. It would be so damn hot to be doing both of them spread out on the couch, I thought. But lost that train when I realized that the good doctor was still frozen almost at attention and unmoving. Crazy like stance that was. I heard Teresa Anne direct the doctor to take a seat across from us and her body seemed to flow back into real life from that mannequin stance she was stuck in previously.

"You're going to have to prove that James," she demanded as she fixed her gaze on my own eyes. It was like a game of 'the first one to blink loses' that we had just launched.

"Zinc" Teresa Anne issued a test element.

"Z-n" I answered much to my surprise. Hell where did that come from?

Before I had time to realize it, she had quizzed me on over three dozen periodic table elements in quick succession before she seemed to be satisfied that I had or that we had been studying chemistry. Yeah, some hot chemistry that my high school teacher never offered as an incentive for learning. With some more motivation, I could get to like learning this useless crap -- if it meant getting treated so royally by a naked tutor. I found Thor liking the idea also as he began to stir rising from between my legs and managed to make himself known.

"Hello, Thor," Teresa Anne smiled when she spotted him lifting his head. Hells bells! She even remembered his name. "You'll have to wait, Thor. James, the good doctor, and I have some business to discuss."

+++++

"So, you want me to take your business cards to school tomorrow? And like, just give them out?" I tried summarizing our conversation. The idea was crazy.

"James, no! You have to select the recipients carefully," Mistress Teresa Ann patiently repeated the litany of steps.

"First, only to your closest friends, eighteen-years-old or older. The ones who seem to be more 'mama's boys' or perhaps 'mama's girls.' The ones you think might like to be doing it with their mothers."

I thought about that for a moment. I hadn't really thought about any of them being mama's boys, but then there were a couple or three that had moms kinda clingy like that. Then there were the 'odd guys' group maybe them, too, although they were not my buddies.

"Secondly, to your teachers that fit the profile Doctor Fukhert outlined. The shy ones, the single ones, the ones who have spoken about their mothers in casual conversation during class time."

The chemistry teacher's name jumped out at that remark. He had pictures of his mom on his desk. All his pictures had her arms wrapped around him for some event or another. Maybe him and possibly the counselor lady, too. Her desk was littered with clingy pictures of her baby-faced son. She was forever cooing over him so much when I got sent to her for 'encouragement and motivation' sessions by a pissed teacher over my lack of learning or desire for learning.

"You don't have to get face-to-face with them, James. You can just slip a card into their notebooks or backpacks. For the teacher's you can just slip my card into their mailboxes or onto their desks when you are on your way out of class. Just make sure it is upside down!" she smiled as she finished her recitation.

"If you have some cards left over, just give them out to your over eighteen friends and let them know you found an 'understanding sexpert trainer' with whom they might like to get acquainted. They probably will not fit the criteria for the thesis research design; but I could certainly use the extra income training them would produce.

I found myself easily nodding in agreement as Teresa Anne's hand rested next to Thor, lightly grazing my thigh. I found myself wishing that the good doctor had some other place to be about now. Hopefully, then, I could get a second dipping into Teresa Anne's tool box as promised when we spoke last over the phone. And the idea of slipping my buddies a business card for a vivacious sexpert who wanted to train their cocks -- well that was certainly going to garner some respect and admiration at school. Particularly so when I described how I had slipped into her house and nailed her up against the wall! What a crazy day that was!

My eyes followed her pink tipped, pear-shaped breasts turning toward Dr. Fukhert as she asked, "Did you get a chance to show him some of the training videos?"

"No, Mistress. The chemistry review ate up all the time," I heard the naked doctor answer from somewhere over my left shoulder.

"I thinkyou, doctor, ate up most of the time, while eating his cream," came Mistress Teresa Anne's light laughter as I watched her face burst into a wry smile.

"Let's go upstairs and take a look a look so he has some idea."

++++

Earlier, befuddled and overcome with the shyness of being caught naked by Teresa Anne as the doctor sucked my knob; I had broken out with a deep red blush. But now, an hour later, much of that embarrassment and shyness had disappeared. For their part, neither of them seemed to behave any differently than if they were completely dressed. I was getting used to staring at the two of them now that we were better acquainted. The tendency to furtively avoid staring at their genitals had slowly melted away. But, I urgently needed more than a visual tour of their bodies. Dr. Fukhert's knob polishing had taken the edge off my libido for the moment. The fact that the three of us were nonchalantly sitting naked and discussing chemistry and Teresa Anne's business plan seemed farfetched. That plan included my participation. But I was still wracking my mind about how to approach sex with her while the good doctor was still present in the room. Just how to go about that was still a totally unknown subject matter.

'Do I just grab her and jump on board like I do with Mom, or was there some other approach needed to get back into her puss, again?' With Mom, it was so easy! After the initial 'awakening' revelation with her on the kitchen table, I was completely relaxed and she didn't reject any of my inquisitive probes. Then too, it was just Mom and me going crazy on each other on the kitchen table. Now, with the three of us in the same room, I wasn't sure I could be as emboldened.' I mused over the idea of multiple partners, together, as we ascended the stairs to watch the recording. I watched their bare bottoms flex and sway as the two women mounted the stairs ahead of me. Nice pair of ...

'Sure would be nice to mount those asses!' The thought raced around my mind but just wouldn't go back into the box that it sprang out of in the back of my mind. Fuck.

'Was it as simple as asking them if they wanted to fuck?' I wondered.

The first time, with Teresa Anne, I just grabbed her after bursting through the open front door and did her pushed up against the wall. But, it turned out that she and Mom had that planned. Today was another and certainly unplanned trip across the street. The presence of a medical doctor, even a naked one that had sucked my cock, felt different. Neither of them seemed ready to jump my bones at this point and I sure as hell was not certain on how to go about making that happen. They weren't acting like they wanted to fuck. So I just went along, hoping that I would get Goldie, rather Mistress Teresa Anne, alone and try a second round of robust fucking -- some cock training time that she had promised. The thought of her sexting picture of a carrot up her ass, was the next place Thor was certainly interested in exploring. It was to be my reward for getting her business cards distributed to potential interview subjects for her dissertation. I was hoping to collect on that today!

+++++

My concealed remote-controlled recording of James and Dr. Fukhert playing the ABC chemistry learning game had been saved before I went downstairs to interrupt her game. I'd let the doctor edit that later. The plan, for the moment, was to keep him enticed, but not completely satiated. I knew one bout of fellatio for James wasn't going to fulfill his needs. He was built like his father, according to Mrs. Troutman. James could deliver several times before his cock succumbed to exhaustion. His mother had sucked James for breakfast; that took the edge off of him for the doctor to prolong his second release and master a few element names and symbols for tomorrow's test at school. The incestual pair of mom and son were going to make excellent subjects for the case study presentations. I queued up a previously edited training video for James' observation. That was before I headed downstairs to interrupt the chemistry quiz game; half expecting it to have a jarring effect on James' psyche. With a second release under his belt, or sans belt, James was now relaxed and swayable as we made our way upstairs to the viewing room.

"Have a seat in the middle, James," I directed. "Doctor you sit on the left," I added, motioning my Pet to sit at the other end of the couch. It faced the large wall mounted flat screen in front of us. I took the place to James' right side and let my thigh nestle next to his while hitting the digital control pad on the table before us. I noted a wry smile forming on the doctor's thin lips as she subconsciously licked them in anticipation of the coming presentation. Her right-hand gently glided over James' other thigh, just short of making contact with Thor, his now growing tumescence. The audiovisual company had done a wonderful job of creating a complete editing and recording studio in my remodel of the old home. [I had hastily relocated my business practice from Tennessee. The old studio location had needed to be vacated after the last unfortunate video shoot.] The lights automatically dimmed as the screen came to life.

"Ladies and gentlemen," the good doctor's image flooded the screen; complete with an embroidered name tag on her medical lab coat. The image projection was clearly a medical professional speaking to an unseen audience and began with a cautionary note as we listened. "This might be a bit unsettling for you, but to let you know up front, you're going to observe sexual situations in this presentation. These training videos will acquaint you with accurate sexual representations of a number of sexual orientations and stages of satiation levels in a realistic, unrehearsed, and naturally unscripted resolution for each scenario. All participants are consenting adults and have not been compensated for their participation in the medical research gathering of these sexual documentaries."

I felt Thor rising again. the light fingertips resting only a hair's width away from his pee slit had his pulsing head rising up to watch the show. 'Unsetting for you, hell!' I thought. Her tone was that slow syrupy sexpert voice that seemed to be able to create calm in the midst of a tempest. Hell, it was voice that could stop a herd of stampeding elephants in a heartbeat, I suspected. 'Hell she had to know that sitting naked between two women about to witness sexual situations together on television couldn't have made me more unsettled! I almost blurted that bit aloud.

In a few moments of play, it sure as fuck was proving to be most unsettling! I watched combinations of various gymnastic maneuvers as a woman pleasured another naked female. Although their faces were carefully shielded from view, it was clearly evident that the initial camera angle was set to catch the backside view between the crack of a woman's thighs while kneeling between the legs of a reclining blond-haired babe as she was getting her lettuce tossed. This wasn't the work of some amateur recording studio. This was high definition, multi-angled imagery with fades, juxtapositions, and close up detailed imagery of an expertly edited video. It was pure Hollywood 'grade A' stuff! The good doctor's whispered voice was laid on one voice track while the other stereo channel kept the original sexual utterances of the participants. As the various changes in sexual arousal occurred in the euphoric scenes, Dr. Fukhert pointed out, for the audience in heavy laced medical terms, the recipient's bodily changes and how she reacted to the various oral stimuli. Toward the middle of the video, the camera closeup swept up the cleft of the stimulus provider's glutes, panned down her curved spine, and then zoomed out to catch a full display of the writhing pair. The kneeling woman, sucking in the swollen clit of the golden-haired bitch in heat, had a crimson tattoo. In italic script, 'I'm yours. Insert here!' was prominently splayed across the small of her back!