Sex Tripping

Story Info
Fantasies come to life with loving wife.
4.1k words
4.21
22.6k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DtyOldMn
DtyOldMn
10 Followers

My wife Melanie, and I, often read the erotic stories on Literotica. I enjoy the fantasies, but never thought I'd be writing an erotic story about my wife. However, as you are about to read, fantasies do come true, and I have an ulterior motive for sharing our story.

We met as sophomores in college, fell hard for each other. We were both inexperienced when we started, but quickly made up for lost time. Our innocence gave way to daily sexual exploration. I can reminisce happily of the first time I went down on her. She loved the sensation. Her first orgasm was one to remember. As mine was when we first had intercourse.

As our lives moved forward, careers and kids distracted from our sex life. As empty nesters, we've turned our attention back to more sexual activity. Fantasies aside, we have always been faithful to each other. In our younger years, we discussed expanding our sex lives with others. This appealed to me. My wife's take; only with strangers and under perfect circumstances. We never seriously pursued those thoughts. Still, my wife's comments stuck with me.

That doesn't mean we haven't found ways to keep our romance interesting. My wife won't admit it, but she is an exhibitionist. From outdoor sex on campus, to honeymoon fellatio on a deck, to an episode on a hotel balcony, she has reached tremendous orgasms while daring to expose herself. My favorite incident occurred at a resort community.

We rented a small home with a screen porch facing the street. One night, we are on the porch, making out. Mel is wearing only an oversized t-shirt and panties. As our touching increases, the panties come off. I rub her clitoris, anticipating an orgasm, when she removes the last of her clothing. She leans back and provides a great view of her naked breasts and open crotch. The lighting from the moon and street lights makes her quite visible. Her eyes move to the street and I turn my head. One of the neighbors has chosen this moment to walk his dog. He is standing still, twenty feet from us. I expect my wife to cover up and dash inside. Instead, she opens her legs toward the stranger and lets out an audible moan as she comes intensely with my fingers barely touching her clit. With the show over, our neighbor walks off. We go indoors to finish inside my horny wife.

With an empty nest, we plan to travel. We rent a camper to head west. After a week of hitting various sites, we land at an RV park in Boulder, Colorado. We get the last spot available and have to squeeze in beside a top-of-the-line RV. While settling in, we meet the neighbors. Sally and Roger are a friendly, younger couple. My wife is quite the conversationalist. It takes her minutes to become fast friends with Sally. We learn that they work from their RV and are traveling for a year.

Daytime gives way to evening, Sally invites us for dinner and wine. My wife doesn't drink much but when drinking wine has a tendency to indulge. The four of us enjoy the food, drinks and conversation. They express interest in how we keep our long marriage fresh. I can tell Mel is feeling the wine, she blurts out, "a good sex life is essential to a lasting marriage".

Roger is quick to ask, "how do you keep your sex life fresh Mel?"

My wife blushes and says, "My husband, Thomas, always has new ideas."

Sally asks, "Well Thomas, do you have any ideas right now?"

I have many carnal ideas, but all I can muster is, "it's good to start with a dance."

So, we dance. A slow dance with me embracing my wife while Sally and Roger do the same. I enjoy holding my wife as our hands wonder. After a song, Mel and I pull apart, as do Sally and Roger, we trade partners. I am thrilled to hold Sally; she is fit and pretty. Soon, it isn't really dancing, more like touch and feel time. Running my hands up her back feels agonizingly good. I fantasize about how what I am feeling would look like naked. My arousal is obvious, Sally makes no attempt to discourage it, moving closely with me.

Mel and Roger are just as involved. I am intrigued to see my wife enjoying another man. After a few moments of shuffling, I see Roger lean in to give my wife a kiss. She holds his lips with hers and grinds her hips deeper. Roger's hands run down her back to smother my wife's ass. Sally and I are doing likewise. I begin to wonder were this is going when Mel breaks the silence. Breathlessly, she says, "My god Roger, you have me so excited, but I can't do this. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry," is Roger's reply, "I had a lovely time. I'm sure my wife and I will now have an eventful night."

Sally approaches Mel, gives her a hug, and says, "It was a fun, I hope you enjoyed everything, without regret."

"I did and I don't", says Mel, "But I think it's time to go home."

"Okay, before you go, let's exchange numbers," says Sally. The girls trade information and holding my wife's hand, we make the short walk back to our van.

Inside, we ask each other if what happened is okay. We agree that we enjoyed the flirting. The discussion ends, we embrace, then start to remove our clothing. We move to our bed to continue the pleasure. Then Mel's phone chirps, alerting her of a text. Crap, not now, I'm in the mood. Mel always has to check, in case it's the kids. As she reads the text, she grins. "It's from Sally, she says that we need to open our bedroom curtain." When we parked beside Sally and Roger's RV, there couldn't be six inches between the vehicles. Our bedroom windows aligned perfectly. Mel wastes no time opening it. We can see clearly through the windows from our van to inside the RV.

Standing before us, Sally and Roger are stunningly naked! Sally, holds her phone, texts Mel, "we want to give you a show, please enjoy." My wife responds by seating herself on our bed to best see out the window. I follow her, smiling at the couple next door.

The first thing I notice is that our new friends are in great shape. Sally is of medium build with a firm body and large, dark nipples. Roger is lean, strong and has been gifted a good sized, erect penis. My wife's eyes do not leave Roger's body and I'm quite happy staring at Sally. They embrace and enjoy a long kiss. Sally slides down Roger's chest, then finds herself on her knees with her husband's cock in her face. She nibbles, teasing, until she plunges her mouth over his swollen head. His face is one of pleasure and agony, wanting to come and release, versus trying to prolong the sensation. After a few moments of earnest sucking, Sally stands.

She directs Roger to lay on his back. They continue to clutch each other until Sally climbs on top of Roger, guides his dick into her vagina. It is clearly well lubricated. They start slowly, he braces his legs and pushes upward, she rocks back and forth, grinding herself against him. As they reach a frenzy, Sally wets her fingers and squeezes them between Roger and her clit. Masturbating herself toward an orgasm. Their excitement peaks and in seconds they come together amid the sounds of sex.

Mel and I look on in amazement. We wait for Sally and Roger. The first thing Sally does is pick up her phone to text. Mel reads aloud the message from Sally, "your turn!"

I'm wondering how my modest wife will respond. It only takes seconds to find out as she slowly removes our remaining clothing. We also start with kissing and petting. In no time, I'm as hard as I can get. My gorgeous bride turns her back to me, reaches upward to grasp the storage unit handles above her head, arches her back, spreads her legs, wriggles her ass and says, "take me!" Well, damn. You don't need to ask me twice. I enter her easily, her wetness and warmth a welcoming home.

We aren't in the shape of our neighbors, still, we look good for our age and love to screw! My wife is fully figured, with sexy curves, and soft, soft skin. Her breasts hang out as she reaches above. They are a perfect size and stand out firmly. Her nipples are modest and lightly colored. As I glide in and out of her, she smiles, turns her head toward our neighbors, and radiates joy. I wish I could say this went on at length but my desire at the moment quickly finishes me.

When my lady and I have sex, I try to pleasure her first. With toys, fingers or tongue, I love helping her climax. This time, still aroused, she is yet to come. I'm determined to show our new friends my wife's talents at orgasm. I turn her around, kiss her, then set her on the bed opposite our window. I prop up her back to face the neighbor's window. She leans back and I spread her legs. Sally and Roger now have a perfect view of her hot vagina. I grab her favorite vibrating dildo from the "toy" box. I kneel to slowly lick her clit. My juices running out of her, adding to her flavor and wetness. I pull back from tasting her and fill her with the vibrating dildo. At first, I only push to her g spot. While holding it there, I rub her clitoris. As Mel starts to grind, her phone rings.

Its Sally on FaceTime. Mel brings the phone to her face, "what can I do for you?"

Sally replies, "Roger can't see your cunt, hold the phone above it." My wife does as she is asked. Now, in addition to the sounds of my wife's pleasure, I hear Roger getting a blowjob while he watches my wife's pussy on FaceTime! My wife hears this too. I expect her to let lose any moment.

Instead, she turns the phone and talks to Sally. My breathless wife says, "I...I want to.... I want to see Roger's cock!" From the sounds of it, Sally is happy to oblige. My wife moves the phone to see a closeup of Roger's dick. Moments later, her legs are around my head, squeezing as she comes, and comes, and comes. All the while, watching Roger groaning and ejaculating in her phone.

We wave goodnight and collapse together. When we wake in late morning, we have a text; "Sorry, had to go. Did not want to wake you. Loved last night. Keep in touch. Sally and Roger." Well, sorry we missed them, but grateful we found the perfect strangers.

Our travels continued to our next stop in Las Vegas. We check in to a suite. We spent a couple days people watching, shopping and seeing a couple shows. On our last night, I push the voyeurism envelope once more. I ask Mel if she will wear her sexiest dress, without panties. Then, give a small vibrator a public whirl. She smiles, and says, "okay, but you better be careful for what you wish for!" Feeling delighted by her bravado, we head out for the night.

We move from nightclub to nightclub. I slip my hands up my wife's dress every chance I get. The excitement starts when we take a seat in a quiet booth. Mel looks at me, face flushed from dancing and alcohol, she says, "I'm ready". By ready, I assume she wants the little purple vibrator that's in my pocket. Under our table, I pull up her dress, exposing much of her leg and at the right angle, her precious parts. I turn on the vibrator, rubbing it against her bare thigh. I look around, no one is watching, I inch the toy to her wet clit She smiles as she looks around the room, her arousal increases as she watches strangers' pass. As she nears climax, another couple is headed toward us. In a moment of panic, Mel grabs the vibrator, shoves it deeply in her crotch, closes her legs tightly and pulls her dress down.

The strangers approach our booth and sit. The man beside my wife, the woman beside me! I start to protest, he interrupts; "We mean no harm. We are friendly and will leave if asked. We noticed what your wife is up to and simply want to help her enjoy the moment." Oh shit, my wife is not going to like this, I think.

She jolts me, and says, "please, stay." It's really all she can say since the vibrator is vibrating between her legs, and now, being caught, is adding to her sexual tension. For once, my talkative wife is nearly speechless! The man introduces himself as Simon, his wife as Alice.

I look at my wife, "are you sure you want them here," shakily, she nods her head yes. With that, I decide to get back to enjoying ourselves. I reach down, pull my wife's dress back up and rub the inside of her thigh. Simon takes her hand in his and smooths it. Alice smuggles up beside me. It only takes moments for Mel to reach a powerful orgasm. Clenching Simon's hand with my hand pressed against her thigh.

After Mel finishes, Alice wants a turn with Mel's vibrator. She slides it inside her slacks. She takes my hand and puts it over the vibrator, pressing down on her crotch. My wife is still a bit staggered as Simon puts his arm around her. They start talking about mundane things, getting to know each other. I'm thrilled to have my hand on Simon's wife's crotch. Before long Alice joins Mel in the orgasm at the bar club. I'm delighted as a spectator.

With orgasms completed, we order drinks. We learn more about Simon and Alice. Very similar life stories to ours, except for one detail. They confide that they are swingers. We express we've never done anything like that. They ask if we would like to try. I turn to Mel, we look carefully at each other, I tell her, "We need to be on same page and shouldn't do anything that feels uncomfortable."

Mel asks, "Can we just mess around? Maybe, make out? Watch each other but nothing hardcore. Definitely no intercourse." I'm relieved to hear her thoughts. While intercourse with someone else sounds exciting, I cherish the idea that my wife and I only want each other for that. After the discussion, we go to our suite, where we have an ample supply of sex toys.

We enter our room, put on some music and start slow dancing. Once again, we are dancing erotically with strangers. It doesn't take Simon long to discover that my wife has no panties on. His hands slide down her back, then below the hem line, he lifts her dress, placing his hands on my wife's bare ass. Not to be out done, Alice removes her shirt and pants. Oh my, Alice is hot. Slim and fit with a small butt, tiny, firm breasts with dark brown nipples. Very narrow at the hip and waist. Curly red hair that reaches far down her back. Somewhat the opposite of my fully figured wife. Both are sexy to me. Mel offers a curvier, more sensuous body with green eyes that are highlighted by her blond hair. Simon and I remove our clothes. He is stockier than me with a lot more body hair. I try not to look at his junk, seems weird, but at a glance, I'm longer at seven inches, while he is thicker.

Simon pulls my wife's dress over her head and removes her bra. Her boobs are perfect. Not too small, not too big. Alice removes her remaining clothing and the four of us take in the sights. I'm nervous, damn nervous. Everyone else seems calm. Alice looks to me, "what would you like to do"?

I've fantasized about this many times, I know exactly what I want. I go to the toy collection, grab a massage vibrator and give it to Alice. I take my wife's hand and lead her to the king-sized bed. I lay her on her back in the center of the bed. I sit to one side of Mel and motion for Simon and Alice to join us. I tell them, "All hands-on Mel."

Simon sits beside her, opposite of me. Alice sits between her legs. Together, we massage Mel. Simon and I on her breasts, shoulders and stomach. Reaching at times to stroke her legs. Alice caresses Mel's inner thighs, calves and feet. Her fingers gently trace along the crease between Mel's torso and legs, my favorite spot. My wife shivers, then groans, telling us, "It feels great."

Alice turns on the vibrator. She gently starts touching Mel in circles, getting closer and closer to her vulva. Simon and I are excited and Mel adds to this by reaching out with her hands. Simultaneously, she grips our cocks and begins stroking. Alice is now in full contact with the vibrator against Mel's vagina. Pressing it in and out. Mel's sounds rise and is now moving her hips and torso in a sexy grind. Two dicks harden watching Mel gyrate. She loosens her fist and rotates her palm over our sensitive penis heads. Alice moves the vibrator from the vagina to the clit, Mel groans deeply, turns her head and pulls my cock to her mouth. Alice struggles to keep the vibrator on Mel's clitoris but soon Mel explodes with an unearthly noise, her body rocks up and down. We comfort Mel until she regains her breath.

She recovers and says, 'Now let me show you how I pleasure Thomas." She takes my hand and leads me to a recliner chair. I sit down, anticipating what is next. My wife goes to the toys and picks up the biggest thrusting dildo. Nine inches long and two inches wide. Mel squats before me, turning on and placing the dildo between her legs. She leans over and begins licking my cock. Licking soon turns to sucking while she feels the thrusting dildo surging in and out. Alice's hands cover me, Simon leans behind my wife and fondles her, rubbing the hard nipples.

I'm so excited, I know I won't last and soon have an explosive orgasm in my wife's dripping mouth. She steps back, removes the dildo and hands it to Alice, "your turn," she says with a devilish smile. Alice needs no further instruction. Mel and I move back to the bed in anticipation of watching Alice and Simon.

They begin right where Mel and I finished. Simon's face is beaming as his wife begins her oral sex and dildo ride. Alice is enthusiastic in both categories. After a few minutes, she is paying less attention to her husband and is focused on thrusting with the dildo. Alice finds the massage vibrator and applies it to her clit while riding the toy cock. Up and down, up and down. Soon, she has thrown her head back, hair flowing and breasts pointing up, she is entranced. Simon is enjoying the show but seems frustrated with his unattended hard on.

Feeling lustful, my loving wife, steps off the bed. She falls to her hands and knees and crawls to Simon. She moves her face to within inches off his engorged organ. She hesitates, then grasps it firmly. Simon groans. Alice sees this and utters, "go ahead Mel." My wife then puts a stranger's dick in her mouth. It's the first time any cock has been in her except for mine. I am aroused and fixated at watching my adventurous wife. I'm happy for Simon, knowing he is in for a special treat.

My wife begins Simon's blowjob by stroking, then mouthing and soaking him, she slides on and off his shaft, pushing it against the back of her throat. She looks up at him, her face a picture of pleasure. She rubs his penis against her nipples, then between her ample boobs. Her body is in constant sensuous motion; hips rolling, ass shaking. My excitement returns and I roll off the bed. I move behind my wife and brush my hard dick against her. She responds with a "yes!" and spreads her legs. My cock moves in to her smoothly, she is wet and slippery, she begins rocking back and forth between the two cocks. Sliding off one while taking in the other. Back and forth. Back and forth. I match her rhythm and push deeply. Her excitement is palpable, as is Alice's, Simon's and mine.

Alice is the first to climax, riding on the dildo for fifteen minutes, she is covered in sweat. As she peaks, I reach with my finger to follow the crack in her incredible ass and find her hole. I circle it, gathering her juices on it, and as she comes stick my finger in her. She twists and screams, then slumps over. As Alice finishes, Simon is close.

Mel senses this and pulls off one more move for him. She puts his tool in her hand and dives her face to his groin area, latching on to his sack with her warm and wet tongue. She softly flicks and licks his jewels before carefully sucking on them. Mel continues to stroke him, he erupts. Sperm spews all over her toned back. This excites Mel, I struggle to stay deep inside her while she bucks and spasms. My pecker feels contractions from inside her, Mel lets out an animalistic grunt, her body rattles and juices squirt all over me.

That's all I can take, I burst inside her. It feels like a ball of sperm the size of a golf ball launches from my gut, then rushes out my manhood. I may black out. I see stars and feel a release of hormones unknown before. My god, I love fucking my wife!

DtyOldMn
DtyOldMn
10 Followers
12