Sex Tripping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DtyOldMn
DtyOldMn
10 Followers

The four of us collapse. Mel in Simon's lap. Before Alice falls to my arms, she licks Simon's thick sperm from my wife's back. With a mouthful, Alice leans to Mel and gives her a hot as hell kiss, swapping sperm, saliva and tonging each other. Alice leans back to my arms and we fall to the floor.

Later we woke, Mel and I stumble to bed. Naked, sticky and smelling of sex, we cuddle up for the night. Alice and Simon eventual get up and dress. They bid us a kind goodnight and say goodbye.

The rest of our trip was uneventful. Mel and I continue to have great sex. However, I am concerned. Mel and I crossed some boundaries and I want to know how she feels. She doesn't normally talk about sex and will not talk about our recent experiences.

I begin to think, if I write an erotic story and have Mel read it, will she open up? As I said at the beginning, we are big fans of Literotica. Often, reading stories while having or leading up to sex. So, I wrote this story for Mel.

I lay Mel in our bed. I sit upright between her spread legs, her legs over mine and my back against the bedroom wall. Our genitals close together. It is our favorite position. I have a great view of her body and easy access to her vagina and clit. I give her this story to read while enjoying her inner thighs, stomach and breasts.

As she reads, my fingers find her spot. Not too much pressure, it's a long story and I want her to last. Halfway through, I put her favorite vibrating dildo in. At first, I let it rest inside her, vibrating on low speed. As she nears the end of this story, I increase the vibration, pushing it in and out slowly while circling her clitoris with my thumb, alternating hard and soft touches. Sure enough, she comes hard. Really, really hard.

Her reading and orgasm finished, I ask, "what do you think of our sex travels and the story?" At last, I get the response from her that I was hoping for, Melanie says, "you need to start planning another sex trip!"

DtyOldMn
DtyOldMn
10 Followers
12