Sex under the falls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha took my hand and turned to me. "Are you jealous?"

"Yes. Of course I am," I said. I was fairly sure I was. Definitely strange territory.

"Yet your cock looks like it's about to rip through your shorts." She was smiling, not laughing. It was her smile for me that said I had nothing to fear, to be jealous of. I wanted to share her confidence.

"O.K. On a scale of one to 10, my jealousy is at five, my sexual pleasure at seeing another man stick his stiff cock in you is 10. And my love for you, watching you totally absorbed in your passion, has no number." I finally looked at her. There was that smile. And a tear. Joy? Pain? I wasn't sure.

I put my arm around my wife. We snuggled for a time in silence. It was O.K. Everything was O.K.

"You're going to have sex with Rick again," I finally said. A statement.

"Yes." Another statement.

I felt her panties. She was wet.

"He'll have his bare cock in you," I said as I kissed her breasts. "He'll cum in you."

"Yes," my wife said and allowed a moan to escape.

Samantha's phone beeped. A text arrived. Rick? No. I could see the screen. It was Jo. Rule number one when in a relationship with a member of the media: hide the damn cell phone. Samantha removed my fingers. "Crap," Madam Editor said, reading the message. "Jo says she really wants to get started on the edit and has a bunch of ideas. She wants to come over right away," Samantha said with a chuckle. "She doesn't need drugs. She's simply built to go twice as fast as a normal person. Based on the emoji she added at the end, I do think she and Trish might have had a celebration smoke," Samantha said. "Will that be O.K.?"

***

"Oh, crap. I thought you left. Did I interrupt? Oh, damn. I'm so sorry," Jo said in a jumble of words as I opened the door. I wondered if I looked like someone who had just been interrupted from making love to his wife. Jo gave a me hug and big smile.

"Glad you stopped by," I replied and took her cross between a shawl and wrap and hung it on our coat rack. It had the aroma of patchouli and cannabis.

Jo was tall. Probably five ten, slender, and somewhat angular. But all the angles fit extremely well. I thought she looked rather exotic, especially after this morning's delightful display.

And here was beautiful Jo. While my recent erection had begun to calm down, there it was again. After all, I had been a certified voyeur, with Samantha's encouragement, to The Ron Person and Jo's passionate screwing. I caught myself staring at her breasts, now very lightly covered. Jo seemed to be pushing them at me. I could clearly make out her areola. So her nipple ...

"Alan?" Jo brought me back to reality.

"I'm sorry, Jo. I'll get Samantha," I replied, as embarrassed as Jo. I was an idiot.

"No need, dear," Samantha said from the top of the stairs. "Hi, Jo." Samantha gave Jo her a standard cheek kiss and led us all into the great room. Samantha had thrown on one of my favorites, a long thin robe that seemed rather tame. But given the right light it was as if she was nude.

"I printed out the entire series. Two copies," Jo explained. "See?" She dumped about a ream of paper on the floor. Both Samantha and I laughed at Jo's exuberance.

"Let's have a drink first," Samantha said. The light she was standing in made her robe basically disappear.

"And a smoke?" Jo asked, retrieving an antique cigarette case from the satchel I seen her always carry. Mystery solved. As she scrambled in the bag for a lighter, her braless breasts bounced a little, a subtle repeat of this morning's show.

I was staring, again, when Samantha caught my attention with a rather loud, "Alan! Drinks!" I adjusted myself and headed for the kitchen.

"Vodka tonics?" I yelled.

"Perfect," they replied in unison, laughing.

Then I heard, "God, when did this happen? Wow!" Samantha was obviously showing off our new hot tub.

I appeared with the drinks. Samantha and Jo were sitting together on the lounge facing the tub, sharing a bit of cannabis. Jo offered me my very own joint. I accepted.

Two beautiful women, liquor, dope and a hot tub. For once in my life I just shut up, listened and, upon command, refreshed drinks. Jo thanked Samantha again helping with the edit, then she flipped to Ron. It seemed Chloe was returning, and she felt Ron sort of dismissed her today. Jo did know the arrangement, but it still hurt. Jo rested her head on Samantha's shoulder. The drink and the dope were quickly smoothing things out for her. Samantha consoled her and suggested Jo could have anyone she wanted without lifting a finger.

"Or lifting my dress? When I wore one of my long hippie dresses, Ron liked me to lift them up so he could see if I was wearing anything underneath." Jo did a combination giggle and sniffle. A Ron sniffle. She was wearing one of those long hippie dresses.

I collected glasses for another round and headed for the kitchen. Jo had been to our home on several occasions, but it was always with staff and always with a boyfriend. And always a different boyfriend I now remembered.

I heard the hot tub come to life. I spilled some of the vodka as I mixed the drinks and almost dropped them upon my return. The hippie dress was on the lounge along with the see-through top. No panties. Samantha's gown lay next to it. The ladies were in the tub.

"Alan, join us," Samantha said.

12