All Comments on 'Sex Vacation with the Boss'

by April601

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sirhugssirhugsabout 4 years ago
Dialogue would improve this story greatly

also more detail in the sex scenes. the payoff isn't really there to justify the story. Too bad., because it had potential to frame a fun romp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The story was perfect as is and does not need anymore dialog than what is here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE this story; ❤❤❤❤❤ (5). Erotic & realistic. Romantic too.

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Being an exhibitionist myself, I remember one of the first times being naked where I was easily spotted. On the second floor of the motel where we were staying with the drapes open, he took me from the back with my face firmly planted against the glass window and held me there for what seemed like an eternity. It was a great fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot story! But then again all your adventures are sexy!

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

April's orgasmic lemonade... Now available in FL and CA, and hopefully somewhere near me!! This shit is addictive!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW. You have done it again. Another great sexy, different story. Thank you. ( signed lowkeyone. )

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When will we have the second part i.e. loss Angeles?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApril601@April601
Thank you to everyone who reads, votes, follows, and comments on my work. I am always very happy to receive feedback - positive and negative. Unfortunately, due to time restraints and volume, I cannot respond to all messages. Please do not be offended. For what it's worth, ...