Sex Vids of Sis

Story Info
Chucky's videos of his sister lead to unexpected fun.
1.2k words
4.13
27.3k
39
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
985 Followers

All characters are over 18.

Saturday I got off work early. Mom was away so it was just me and my sister Poppy... or so I thought. Walking inside I heard strange squeaking noises upstairs... Then my sister screamed.

"DON'T BITE MY CLITTY!!"

"What the fuck? I ran up the stairs. As a good brother I had a duty to protect my sister's clit. Plus it gave me a raging boner. Poppy's door was wide open... and so was her naked cunt. And licking my sister's pussy was her friend Ginger. WTF?

Poppy and Ginger, I called them the Spice Girls. The spice girls lapped away at each other's pussies.

Wow. Pulling out my cell, I made a video of Poppy's pussy... wet and glistening with saliva. Ginger spread my sister's cunt lips, and I zoomed into Sis's hidden hole... revealing every delicate fold of her shimmering pink tissue.

Ginger's red hair bounced as she licked my sister's pussy. Poppy moaned, and I wondered what my sister's twat tasted like... Then Ginger abruptly stopped licking and looked up.

"Oh shit." I slipped down the stairs with my boner throbbing. In my room I sat on the bed and stroked my stiffy while watching the pussy licking video. My hand slid faster, stroking to the rhythm of the lesbo licking.

Just then my door flew open. Ginger ran in wearing only a watch. The naked girl stared at my boner. "Fuck Chuck, you got a BIG HAMMER. Nice and thick." The redhead moved closer with her curly red pubes inches from my face.

I stuttered, "You-you should put on p-panties."

"Why silly? You've already seen me naked. And you made a nasty porno of me and Poppy. Didn't you Dick-Head?"

Ginger grabbed my phone, saw the lesbo vid and yelled. "Poppy come see this. Dick-Head made a video of your cunt... inside your pussy. And he was jerking off to it."

My sister rushed in, completely nude. Fuck. Now I had naked pussies on both sides of my face. One furry red, the other fuzzy blonde. Poppy watched the video. "Wow, the bastard zoomed right into my pink tunnel. I can almost taste my cunt juices."

Ginger laughed. "No sweetie, that's my job." Both of them slapped my head. "Poppy what are we going to do to your punk-ass brother? Maybe we should bite his balls off?"

"DON'T BITE MY BALLS!"

"Chucky did you download this video to your computer?"

"N-no, not this one, but...."

"But what? Are there other pornos of your sister?"

"A few...um, lots of them. But it ain't my fault. You girls leave the door open all the time....And from the neighbors roof it's easy to watch sis take a shower and wash her tits and pussy. Sometimes she even fingers herself. Sticks that middle finger way up her tuna taco."

"Dammit—I don't have a tuna taco!!" Poppy punched my head. "I need those nasty videos, NOW BRO. Give me your password."

"NO! NEVER!"

Ginger giggled. "Chucky, maybe you will if I help you jerk off." The redhead stroked my boner for a minute. Then she leaned forward opening up her pussy lips. "Feel my twat while I stroke." She pushed my finger into her slit. I got the cue and fingered Ginger's hot pussy while she jacked my boner.

Our hands and fingers worked in mutual masturbation. Ginger quivered as her juices flowed down my hand. Her cunt muscles gripped my finger and she stroked faster, driving me over the edge. "I'm gonna shoot!"

Ginger yelled. "Wait—it'll squirt sticky stuff all over me!" The redhead popped my boner into her lips just as it spewed, flooding her mouth with warm spunk. Ginger gulped and swallowed quickly with a line of cum running down her chin.

"Wow Ginger, you suck cock real good for a lezzy."

"Bite me, I'm bi." Ginger laughed. "Me and Poppy are both bi."

Sis pulled my fingers out of Ginger's cunt and licked them clean, lapping up the pussy juice. The spice girls tongue kissed, tasting the mix of cum juices.

Then the lesbos pushed me down. Poppy sucked both my balls into her mouth. Ginger whispered. "Chucky, give us the password or she'll neuter you in two seconds!"

"NO! PLEASE! The password is PORKING-POPPY123."

"What? Nobody PORKS me!" Poppy slapped my face as Ginger logged into my computer.

Ginger read off the secret videos: "Poppy porks her prom date. Poppy porks the neighbor. Poppy porking two guys in the swimming pool. Poppy porks her dildo collection." Ginger laughed. Here's the best one. "Poppy-the-slut shoves a banana up her butt...."

"Chucky, you stupid shithead!" Sis flew at me, trying to claw out my face. I raced out of the room with my dick hanging out. Ginger and poppy chased after me, claws out and tits bouncing. They cornered me in the living room, but I darted outside. The titty-flappers were right behind.

Then I tripped on a beer bottle and fell into the grass with my erection sticking up. All the chasing made me sweaty and stiff as a pole.

Ginger ran up squeezing my shaft. "Wow Chucky, your dick's even thicker than before." She winked at Poppy. "Hey, let's ride him like cowgirls at a rodeo!" Ginger started to mount me when Poppy pushed her back.

"Me first. Chuck's my brother so I get first dibs on his dick."

Poppy sucked my prick, digging her tongue into my pee hole. Then she rubbed my knob against her moist pussy. "Chucky I know why you made those videos. You wanted to screw your sister. Well, buckle up boner boy."

Sis lowered herself while twisting her hips, screwing her twat onto my knob. My cock punched inside. "Ohh yes, that feels so good." Poppy humped up and down, slapping my face with her fat tits.

Titty sweat dripped from my sister's nipples as she fucked faster. I felt the hot clasp of her cunt tugging up and down my cock. "Here bro, suck my tits. Hurry." She shoved a fat boob in my mouth. It was so erotic, getting fucked and breastfed by my sister, right in front of her lesbo lover.

Poppy lifted up, and my hands jerked on her boobs like reins. Sis rode me hard, slamming her pelvis against mine. "Chuck... Ahh Chucky... I'm cumming." Sis jolted as my prick pushed up, spewing into her convulsing cunt. After two more jolts, Poppy collapsed and rolled off.

Ginger yelled, "Rider Up!" The redhead licked the fuck slime off my cock and balls, then crawled on top. "Chucky I want you in my ass." To my surprise, Ginger mounted me in reverse cowgirl. Aiming my dick at her acorn anus, she lowered herself slowly.

I felt her tight anal ring stretch around my knob...until it popped in. Ginger humped up and down on my cock as her long red hair bounced off her back. "Fuck me. Fuck my asshole, you asshole!" I did, slamming my prick into her stuck-up sphincter.

My sister ran up, squishing her mound against Ginger's mouth. Ginger lapped away, eating Poppy's twat as she jumped up and down, impaling her rump on my pole. The three of us rocked together, licking, humping, slurping, and screwing... until my prick exploded.

Ginger dismounted, looking at her watch. "Fuck, I'm late work!"

"And I'm late for my ball game!" I yanked up my pants, but Poppy yanked them down.

"What ball game? Dammit Chucky, stay at home and fuck your sister... Isn't my 'Ball Game' a lot more fun?"

"Ohmygod yes sis. Definitely!"

KimKim5
KimKim5
985 Followers