Tara Tricks Her Brother

Story Info
Chucky grows a pair of balls and gets revenge.
2.1k words
4.28
23.3k
46
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
973 Followers

All characters are over 18.

Chuck's buddies always teased him about his sexy sister. "Tara is so fucking hot... What's a nerd like you doing with a hot sister?... Have you seen her naked... Cheerleaders always shave it... Have you seen your sister's coochie? ...I bet you have... And I bet she's got a baby bald twat."

Yes. Yes and Yes.

***

Sis was hot-as-fuck cheerleader. She was also a fucking thief.

Tara always 'borrowed' Chuck's stuff. His laptop, phone charger, Xbox...and he always found tiny blonde pubes on his shaver. Hmm. One day his Bluetooth headphones went missing. Dammit.

Chuck ran to Tara's bedroom and knocked on the door. No answer. "Fuck this." He showed the door open, stomped inside and his mouth dropped.

Tara had his headphones on, dancing and swaying to the beat of the music...and Sis was naked. With every dance step her boobs bounced, plump and round with pointy pink nipples. Chuck's eyes dropped to her shaved mound. Tara's pussy lips pressed together into a delicate pink slit, curving down between her legs.

He stood there frozen with his boner throbbing.

Sis screamed. "Chuck, what the fuck!?" Tara covered her pink pussy with the Bluetooth headphones and threw an arm over her tits.

"Sorry sis. I'm just—"

"—Just an asshole. What in the hell do you want?"

"My Bluetooth headphones. You stole them."

"I didn't steal nothing dumbass. Take the headphones. Nerd." Sis held them up, exposing her shiny bald pussy. Then Tara winked and dropped her arm. Her plump tits fell with a bounce. She stood there naked pulling on her hard nipples.

"Brother you're drooling, that's so cute. Haven't you ever seen a hot, naked cheerleader before?" She jumped up in a cheer, wiggling her pointy tits and smooth pussy. "Isn't there anything else you want from me brother... anything soft and slippery?"

Chuck shook his head. "Nope, just my headphones."

Tara threw them at Chuck's face and shoved him out the door. "Jerk, you need to grow a pair of balls! Go jerk yourself off... Go choke-your-chicken."

Chuck hurried to his room to do just that. Stroking his prick he imagined naked Tara lying back with her legs spread, screaming as he plowed his boner into her shiny bald pussy. 'Oh fuck me brother...Screw me hard!'

****

That day Chuck drove home and noticed a Ram truck in the driveway next to his sister's Honda. His sister must have a guy over. Maybe Tara had a new boyfriend. And maybe they're up in her room screwing like rabbits.

Chuck felt a twinge of dick-jealousy. Since he saw his sister naked, Chuck couldn't stop thinking about her forbidden fruits. Plump, ripe tits and peach-shaped pussy.

He had to see this and crept up the stairs. Clothes were piled in front of the bathroom, and he heard giggling in the shower. 'Was sis screwing some guy in there?' He snuck inside.

Through the shower door Chuck saw two people. One white, one black. Both had tits! The black girl was Tara's friend Jezzie... He had no idea they were that friendly. Then Jezzie dropped to her knees, licking his sister's twat. "Wow." The girls saw him, and Chuck ran out.

Soon Tara and Jezzie walked into his room fully dressed. They whispered to each other and locked the door. Jezzie wore a white miniskirt over her dark legs and a blouse stretched tight over her bulging tits. Her hard nipple bumps revealed Jezzie wasn't wearing a bra.

"Chuck, you perv did you have fun staring at us naked?"

"No...I mean sorta. But I had no idea you were lesbians."

"We're not dammit! I was just picking up the soap." Jezzie smiled. "Did you think I ate out your sister's cunt?" Chuck nodded.

Tara giggled. "Little brother what would you know about oral sex, or any sex? "Ever sucked a girl's tit? Or licked her twat?"

"No... not yet."

Jezzie laughed. "I bet you've never even had your cock sucked. Have you boy?" Jezzie winked at Tara. "I know how to prove I'm not a lezzie." The girls stared at Chuck's crotch lump.

"Wh-what's going on here?"

Jezzie rubbed his lump. "You want a blowjob? Want to cum in my mouth Chucky?"

"No... wait a minute."

"No? Is it because I'm black? Is your racist white prick too good for a black girl blowjob?"

"I didn't say that!"

"Then let's see what you're packin'." Jezzie got on her knees and grabbed his zipper. "Don't worry about your sister watching. Once I get my warm mouth on your prick, you'll be in cock sucking heaven."

Jezzie unzipped Chuck and his erection sprung out in front of her face. "Wow, you got a huge boner for a white boy!" She turned to his sister. "Tara, did you know about this thing?"

"I had no frickin' idea. My wimpy brother has a whopper."

"Sis, don't stare at my naked cock."

"Why not? You stared at my naked twat."

Jezzie's mouth moved to Chuck's swollen knob. "Boy I'm gonna suck your prick so hard your balls collapse." Jezzie giggled and licked his pee hole. Ovaling her lips as she slid them over Chuck's cockhead, locking them around the shaft.

The black girl stared up while sucking Chuck's boner. His shaft gleamed with saliva as she slurped. The black girl's head bobbed up and down, with her nappy hair bouncing. Jezzie sucked faster as Chuck felt his prick swell in her mouth. "Oh Jezzie... that feels so good...I'm getting close...."

Then a phone rang. Jezzie slid her mouth off his cock. "Sorry Chucky, I have to take this." She answered her cell. "What happened? Holy shit, I'll be right there!"

Jezzie gripped Chuck's prick and yelled at his sister. "I have an emergency! Tara you need to take over. Give him a hand-job, so your brother doesn't get blue balls!"

Jezzie ran out the door tucking in her tits. Chuck looked at his sister and they both blushed.

Tara whispered. "Chuck couldn't you jerk it yourself?" She made a stroking motion with her hand.

"No, do it for me. Please sis, you're hands are so soft?"

"Gee, I guess I could. I've done it for other guys. It's not like real fucking." Tara gripped Chuck's shaft and pulled on it slowly. "Uhh," He groaned at the stroking pleasure of his sister.

Tara grinned. "Isn't this better than blue balls?" Chuck nodded and she stroked his shaft faster. He felt his cock swell. "Bro, you're so stiff." She giggled and tugged on his balls.

"Oh fuck sis, that feels good."

"Chuck did you like seeing me naked? Did my shaved pussy make you horny?"

"Hell yes!"

Tara pulled down her top letting her boobs jiggle out. She twisted her nipples, making them hard and pointy. "Squeeze my boobs brother, they'll help you cum."

Chuck fondled her cushy tits with both hands and Tara stroked faster. A drop of pre-cum oozed from Chuck's prick and to his surprise Tara licked it up. "Wow sis!"

With Tara's velvety hand stroking Chuck's dick, and his hands squeezing her tits, he felt that familiar tingle in his balls. "Sis I'm gonna shoot..."

"Do it Chuck. I love to make guys squirt." She kissed his balls. "Cum for me balls...shoot your load."

"Uhh... Oh god ...Uhhhh!" Chuck's prick throbbed and spurted... Suddenly something warm and wet touched his knob. Chuck looked down as Tara's head dropped and— OHMYGOD, her luscious red lips wrapped around his prick.

Tara bobbed her blonde head up and down, sucking his boner. Wow! Chuck couldn't believe he was getting a blowjob from his own sister! "Oh yes sis, suck my prick. Suck it!"

He fondled Tara's plump tits while she sucked his swollen prick. Her naughty tongue swirled around his knob as her cheeks hollowed. Tara's red lips opened wider, slurping his swollen shaft.

"Oh yes!!" Chuck's balls churned and spewed. Chuck gripped Tara's head, gushing gobs of incestuous cum down her throat. His sister gagged but swallowed it all down.

Tara stared up at him with strings of jism dangling from her chin. "Did you like that brother?"

"Holy shit yes! Sis, sorry about the cum stuff."

Tara giggled. "Cumming in a girl's mouth is compliment, especially if she's your sister." Tara wiped her goey lips on his shirt. "Now boner brother I need an orgasm, so I'll make your prick stiff."

Tara sucked Chuck's knob and nibbled his shaft. Then her wicked mouth moved down sucking both of his balls into her mouth. "Wow sis..." His erection popped up, stiff and proud. Tara's eyes sparkled. "Now that's a good brother."

Pushing Chuck back, Tara tore off her panties and straddled him. She rubbed her pussy slit along his boner. "Oh brother, I want your stiff boner."

"And I want love silky pussy. We should introduce them."

"Certainly." Sis lifted up, moved Chuck's prick to her hole, and sank slowly. Moaning as her warm pussy lips molded around her brother's shaft." Tara giggled, "Time to ride." She humped up and down, fucking herself on his boner.

Tara leaned forward, pushing her boobs into Chuck's face. "Suck my nips like a good brother." He sucked hard as his sister humped hard. Tara's breath quickened as she closed her eyes and humped faster. "Oh yeah," Her slick pussy ground against Chuck's erection, and pussy juice flowed over his balls.

Gripping her hips Chuck humped up, pressing his thick shaft against Tara's clitty. He learned about clittys from sex-ed. Soon Tara's pussy muscles clenched his cock.

"Oh Chuck... Fuck me..." Tara groaned into his mouth as her pussy wiggled, pounding her G-spot on his prick. Tara drove herself down onto Chuck's jutting dick again and again. "Oh yes...I'm cumming...."

Tara squealed in her 'O-face' as her cunt shook in climax, clenching Chuck's prick. His sister bucked and groaned, and her fingernails dug into his back. After another jolt Tara collapsed, squishing her tits against Chuck's chest.

"Bro, that was fucking insane." She grinned. "How was your first fuck?"

"Fucking fantastic sis."

****

Naked Tara hurried to her room cupping her cum oozing pussy. Jezzie was waiting. "Did it work Tara?"

"Yes Jezzie, just like you said it would."

"And?"

"He spurted so much... I could hardly swallow it all. After that he was ready to fuck me, finally."

"That's good you little slut.

"Yep, he was too stupid to take me when I was naked... but my brother finally boned me."

"So, do I get a turn fucking Chucky?"

"Of course, but first you have to lick his cum out of my pussy. I saved it for you." Tara spread her legs. "C'mon Lezzy Jezzie, eat me!"

Her black lover kissed Tara's pussy and lapped inside, drinking up Chucky's cum.

****

After Tara left Chuck pulled up his pants and ran to the bathroom. As he pissed into the toilet he heard his sister laughing in the next bedroom. Then another girl laughed. It was Jezzie. "The bitch never left for an emergency!"

Chuck stomped to Tara's room and threw open the door. "This was all a trick. Lezzie Jezzie there was no emergency— Bitch you lied to me!"

Tara laughed. "Brother we just wanted to play with your prick."

Jezzie rubbed her chocolate boobs. "We're cock-lovin' lesbians. What are you going to do about it?"

"I'm gonna spank you with my dick."

"Oh Heavens no...." Jezzie giggled and spread her legs.

"No that way bitch. Roll over, I want to screw your black booty." Jezzie winked at Tara and rolled over. Chuck spit on her asshole moved his cock up and pushed into her tight anal ring feeling it stretch...

"Ouch, go slow Dickhead." Chuck laughed and pumped his cock in and out of her ass slowly at first. Gripping her boobs he fucked faster and faster.

"You like this, don't you Lezzie Jezzie? You want me it harder?"

"Oh yes Dickhead, fuck my butt harder!"

Chuck reared back and pounded her lesbian ass faster. Then Chuck grabbed the beer bottle and shoved it up her cunt, pumping it in rhythm to his fuck strokes. Jezzie looked back with tears in her eyes and an evil grin.

"You're a wicked bastard!"

"Yes I am!" Chuck slapped Jezzie's black ass. Grabbed her nappy braids, he yanked them like reins as his boner pounded her ass. "Giddy up slut!"

Jezzie squealed, slamming her hips back, driving his prick deeper. Her black skin gleamed with sweat as her ass muscles clenched Chuck's cock. With a grunt Jezzie's body shivered in orgasm. Chuck climaxed at the same time, pumping cum deep into her black ass.

Chuck pulled the beer bottle from Jezzie's twat, tilted it to his lips and drank down a mouthful of cunt juice.

The girls laughed and applauded. Jezzie winked at Tara. "See bitch, your brother finally grew a pair of balls."

"Yes I did." Chuck stroked his cock, pointing it at Tara. "Now bend over sis, it's your turn for a butt-fuck."

KimKim5
KimKim5
973 Followers