Sex with a Stranger Ch. 01

Story Info
Finn and Alice find themselves at a breeding center.
2.4k words
4.17
24.4k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke, groggily, scratched her pubic hair and stretched her other arm back behind her, feeling thoroughly rested. When she opened her eyes, the moderate lighting which illuminated the surroundings sent her into a panic. Her arms shot behind her and she sat up immediately, taking in the large mirror on the opposite side of the room, which showed her widened eyes and unclothed physique as well as a large dresser, a bed, and an equally unclothed and startled looking man across the room from her.

A disembodied voice broke the tense silence. "Good morning to you both and welcome to our breeding center. I hope you feel rested because you should be getting acquainted before you begin engaging in coitus."

Her eyes widened even more as they met with those of the man across the room. He crawled over to where she was and she noticed that he was beginning to grow an erection. She could feel herself getting wet, strangely enough.

"I'm Finn," he began, extending a hand. "Sorry about the erection, but I don't know what's going on, and I'm certainly not going to have sex with a stranger, even one as beautiful as you."

She blushed, shifting her eyes downward, and giving him her hand to shake. "I'm Alice. I feel the same way."

"What, the erection?" He joked. She blushed even harder, and withdrew her hand to hide her face. "Oh, no, hey, I'm sorry, just trying to lighten the mood." He pulled her hand away from her face and tucked a lock of her auburn hair behind her ear. "I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"This whole thing is embarrassing," she said softly, gesturing vaguely to their naked bodies.

The voice spoke again. "We have injected in each of you a serum which causes arousal, which will only wear off with sex. Specifically, the male must have three orgasms before the injection wears off, the female six. We find that this ratio gives the proper motivation for what we are trying to do here.

"Someone will be watching to ensure that you do as instructed. Please ensure that all semen makes it into the vaginal cavity. We have already collected a sample of sperm to inject directly into the cervix once this is over. We think you will find all the tools you need for a pleasurable and productive experience inside the dresser."

Alice blushed hard again. Finn laughed. "Well, we probably won't get anything out of trying the doors. I can't imagine they would be unlocked. I don't see many ways out of this," he said. "But only if you're okay with it."

She sighed. "I kind of have to be."

He stood and lowered his hand down to her. "Milady?" She grasped the proffered hand and allowed him to lift her up. "So, since you have so many more orgasms to get through, what really gets you off; what stimulation makes you scream?" He wondered as he rifled through the dresser, taking stock of the toys within.

She blushed and ducked her head again. "I have a hard time getting an orgasm and I never really scream, just so you know."

He smirked. "We'll see about that. I am of the opinion that a lady isn't really having a good time unless she's screaming." He paused. "So really, what works best for you?"

"Don't judge me," she implored. She was shaking; he could hear it in her voice and he stopped looking through the dresser.

"Oh sweetheart," he whispered, as he enveloped her in a gentle hug, "We're just trying to get through this nightmare together, no judgement."

"I get off on... BDSM," she replied in a rush of breath.

"What?"

"It stands for-"

"I know what it stands for. It just surprised me that's all. We're going to have so much fun today. Which parts do you like?"

"I'm somewhat of a masochist," she mumbled, staring intently at the ground. "I like being dominated and bound."

"A girl with a wide variety of interests, I like it. Well I'm going to do some things, you let me take care of it all, and if anything is uncomfortable for you, besides the whole having sex with a stranger thing, just tell me and I'll switch tactics. Now be a good little submissive and lay on the bed face up and eyes closed." He smiled slyly.

She reluctantly began to move toward the bed.

"Oh!" He interjected so loudly that she jumped a little. "And while we're having sex, please refer to me as Sir." Her arousal increased as she lay on the bed and replied meekly "Yes, sir." His smile grew.

After about ten minutes of rummaging through the dresser and thinking about how to best pleasure this woman, he was ready. He tied her arms and legs to the posts of the bed with a soft rope. He didn't waste any time before lightly padding over to the base of the bed and harshly jamming his tongue into her vagina. She squeaked. He sucked on her clit. She sighed softly. He spelled out the alphabet with his tongue until he found that the letter K made her leg kick. A combination of the letter K and sucking on her clit brought her to orgasm. He sucked on her clit all the way through and into the next orgasm.

During the aftershocks of her second orgasm, Finn untied her arms and legs and flipped her over so she was lying face down with her knees supporting her body as she panted breathlessly. He attached a spreader bar to her legs and spread them to the widest setting, exposing her pussy obscenely to him. He smiled at the sight. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes" she whimpered. He wasted no time before smacking her ass, causing her to jump.

"Yes, what?" He growled in her ear, punctuating the second word with a slap to the other cheek, then leaning back to admire the red handprints which now adorned her body.

"Yes, sir." She moaned, feeling her pussy juices flow even more, if that were possible.

"Now," he said, rubbing her breasts, back, and butt as she came down from her high, "You are not allowed to come until I say so, okay?"

"Yes sir." With that, he inserted a syringe full of lube into her ass, causing her to gasp, and squeezed a liberal amount straight into the hole before removing it and inserting a 2 inch wide and 5 inch long butt plug into her puckered hole. She was panting and attempting to grind her legs together to alleviate the sensations that this intrusion caused. The spreader bar ensured that this didn't happen.

"Sweetheart, do you need some help taking care of your arousal?"

"Yes, sir" she whined pathetically.

He shoved the entire length of his penis into her vagina and she cried out in shock. He left it in there for a minute, keeping time by counting seconds. He then began thrusting harshly and rapidly in and out of her pussy, pulling out to the tip and immediately thrusting back in.

They were both panting somewhat raggedly, caught up in the pleasure of the moment. His engorged cock had been waiting for this stimulation for quite some time, and his thrusts were slamming into her g-spot with amazing precision each time.

He pulled her head back by the hair and reminded her "No cumming until I say so, sweetheart."

"Yes, sir" she groaned, eyes glazed with arousal, unable to focus on him. He kissed her neck roughly, leaving what would turn into a hickey and let her head collapse to the bed only to begin kneading and groping her breasts as he continued to thrust. He could feel himself getting close as he gripped her breasts harshly while increasing the speed of his thrusts even more.

Then he moved his hands to grip her hips as he held her still and released his hot and sticky cum into her pussy. When he was done, he let her slump to the bed and slide off his penis. He couldn't help but admire the mixture of their juices that was leaking from her still exposed pussy lips onto the bedspread. She was twitching with arousal at having fended off an orgasm for so long.

He turned her face up to look at him. She was murmuring incoherently. He slowly started worming the butt plug out of her. She was groaning steadily louder. "Alice, sweetheart, do you want to cum?" It was all she could do to nod her head wildly while groaning. The last bit of the butt plug popped out. He let her head drop and roughly cupped a vibrator to her clit while shoving two fingers into her vagina. She released a guttural moan as her third orgasm of the day overtook her.

He removed both his fingers and the vibrator as he again lifted her head and placed his cum soaked fingers into her gaping mouth, which she then closed to suck lovingly on the fingers as though they were was a tiny cock, while he caressed her face.

His dick was quickly regaining its previous erection, and he sighed. "No rest for the weary," he muttered. Finn removed the spreader bar from her legs and then lay next to Alice while she recovered from her intense orgasm.

"Are we almost done?" She pleaded.

"Hey sweetheart," he said, "welcome back to the world of the coherent. As you will notice by my erection and your continuing arousal, we are not even close to done." She blushed and ducked her head into Finn's shoulder, where she was cuddled. He chuckled. "Hey, don't be ashamed! It's not your fault you're so aroused, and you have to admit, we're having some fun here. Anyway, are you ready to thank me for that mind-blowing orgasm?"

She stared questioningly up at him, wondering what he would want her to do. He glared a little and pinched one of her nipples. "Yes, sir!" She gasped.

"Mmmm... what nicely sensitive nipples you have. Get on the floor, on your knees. You're going to give me a blowjob." She scrambled to comply with his orders, breathing out a "yes, sir". He secured her hands behind her back with a pair of handcuffs and attached a length of chain to the cuffs. He then attached nipple clamps slightly painfully to her nipples and secured a chain between them. Finally, he attached the chain from her cuffs to the chain between her nipples, giving the cuff chain a cursory pull. She winced and bit her lip. "I don't want you using any hands for this blowjob and anytime you try to move your hands, you'll get a painful little nip on your nips, understand?"

"Yes, sir," she said, reluctantly.

"Good." He placed a loving kiss on her lips, gently worming his tongue into her mouth to dance with hers as her body completely relaxed into his kiss. Finn then slipped a vibrating egg into her vagina. "So you'll be entertained. Don't let it slip out." She immediately closed her legs together, and he smirked, knowing how much more intense that would make the vibrations feel. He moved away to stand straight and suddenly his dick was the only thing in her line of sight.

She bent to tickle the tip, which was already oozing precum, with her tongue. He bit his lip. She saw out of the corner of her eye and smiled. She kissed his penis all along its length before slowly taking the whole thing into her mouth, gagging a little on the size of it. He shuddered with pleasure and held her head there as her eyes filled with tears. She instinctively tried to move her hands, eliciting a groan from the sharp pain to her nipples which vibrated around his encased cock. He moaned. Finn used his hands on her head to start pumping in and out of her mouth, fucking her face, unable to stand the teasing any longer with his fully engorged, drug induced erection.

Suddenly, her vibrator began to pulse and she almost jumped, tugging on the chain between her nipples harshly, causing a whimper to escape from her mouth as Finn continued to use her mouth as a fuck hole. Never staying on any one frequency for very long, the vibe would vibrate wildly bringing her almost to orgasm and then slow to a mild pulse, effectively ruining her chances of cumming. With each successive let down, the rubbing of her legs became wilder as she attempted to create friction to help her towards orgasm, no longer caring that it caused her arms to jerk and her nipples to pulsate with pain. In fact, the line between pain and pleasure in her nipples became unclear as the jerk to her nipples sent lightning bolts of pleasurable stimulation to her pussy.

Finn's voice pulled her away from her pleasure. "That orgasm is mine," he warned. "Don't you dare come without permission." She almost began to cry. She couldn't orgasm, she could hardly breathe, she was sure she looked a mess. She glanced at the mirror. Sure enough, her hair was mussed, her cheeks were pink with arousal, and as he pumped in and out of her mouth, drool was coming steadily out of her mouth to puddle onto the floor. Strangely she felt more aroused, which increased her embarrassment. Suddenly he popped his dick out of her mouth and lifted her onto the bed. The egg slid out of her amply lubricated pussy. He lowered her onto his almost ready cock and used his hands to manipulate her hips, having her ride him, first slowly, then faster and faster until his cum shot into her, a sizable load. He would have told her to come with him, but he could tell she wasn't even close, and as he took hold of her chin to have her look at him, he could see why. She was crying. He was so confused.

He easily lifted her off his now deflating penis and sat up so they could talk. He removed the cuffs from her hands, which immediately moved to cover her face, and then tried to take the nipple clamps off, but she turned away from him.

"Hey," he said softly, as though speaking to a startled animal, turning her around and taking hold of her hands, "Alice, what's wrong? I thought we were having fun here." He peered up into the curtain of hair that was blocking her teary eyes. "Did I do something wrong? You need to talk to me."