Sex with a Stranger Ch. 02

Story Info
Finn helps Alice work through some insecurities.
2.6k words
4.48
13.6k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sniffled softly. "I just...." she burst into tears all over again. He rubbed her back and caressed her hair until she calmed down. "I'm such a mess. My hair is a mess. I'm having sex with a stranger. I was drooling all over the place. Someone is watching us, and probably recording us and I'm such a horny unattractive little slut and you're such a sweet and sexy guy who's way out of my league. I'm so embarrassed." He sat there in shock, trying to absorb all the information she had just unloaded while he held her tight.

"Well," he chuckled, "sex is supposed to be messy." She whimpered and tried to move away from him which only caused him to grip her tighter as he ran his thumb along one of her shoulders. "Well," he muttered, "at least one of these things can be fixed right away." He picked up a hair brush, which was meant for spanking, but which now held a different purpose.

He pulled her hair back and began to brush it gently, while facing the mirror. She stared at him in the mirror in surprise as she wiped her eyes. He combed the tangles out methodically and quietly, never looking at her reflection once as the anger for the rude things she had said about herself built inside him. Once finished brushing her hair he kissed her cheek and whispered into her ear "Better?"

"Yeah," she whispered back.

"We're making the best of a bad situation, and getting some fun out of it," he reprimanded softly. "I know this is some of the best sex I've had and I hope you've been enjoying yourself too, even if it's not what you're used to, even if you're not used to it being so passionate and messy." She nodded slightly. "Now," his voice turned stern, "while I thank you for your compliments about my disposition and my attractiveness, we need to address your misconceptions about yourself."

"Oh no, I don't think-"

"Shut your mouth," he growled. "You're insulting me by assuming I would have sex with anything less than a beautifully sexy specimen. The breeders or whoever would have paired equally beautiful people together, much like horse breeders. Yeah, I like that. You are my thorough-bred mare." She blushed. "You don't get to orgasm until you tell me that you are beautiful."

"Um-"

He slapped her face lightly. "I see that it's going to take some convincing, so I don't want you to talk, I want you to listen." He took hold of her hand and led her to stand in front of the mirror. She tried to cover herself, so he took the hand cuffs and cuffed her hands behind her back. "Look." He commanded.

She reluctantly took in the sight of her naked body in the mirror. Her legs were tightly sealed together. He smacked an ass cheek. "Open your legs." She stepped apart about an inch. He smacked the inside of her thigh with a riding crop he had picked up. "Wider." He kept smacking until they were a little more than shoulder width apart. "Good."

He bent down to kiss her toes. "I love your cute little toes and the way they curl when you're trying to fend off an orgasm." Her eyes widened. He had noticed that? He chuckled. "Sex is an intimate thing," he replied to her unasked question.

He kissed all the way up the backs of her legs. "I love the strength and muscle in your calves and thighs, the way I feel they could support you through anything. They make you a solid woman, not a weak little girl." She rolled her eyes. She thought her thighs were fat. He smacked her thigh with the riding crop. She cried out. "I saw that."

He kissed each ass cheek. "I love how easily your porcelain skin turns red when I smack it and I love the curve of your ass."

He kissed all along her hip, and up her stomach in a line from her navel to end at her breasts and suck as much of one as he could into his mouth before biting the nipple and letting it go. "I love your wide child-bearing hips, your nipped in waist, and your voluptuous bosom." She smiled faintly, secretly liking this about herself as well. "I know you've measured them. They're the perfect measurements of an hourglass figure, aren't they?" She hesitated. He smacked one breast with the riding crop. She nodded shyly. He growled in her ear. "Sexy. I love all of your sexy curves," he emphasized, gripped her ass cheeks before letting his hands slide along her figure up to caress her breasts.

"I love your wavy, long hair," he continued, taking a deep breath from within its depths. "I love your deep and wide eyes that have so much expressiveness in them," he announced, leaving a light kiss on each eyelid. "I love your full and sensual lips," he finished, covering her mouth with his and exploring her mouth with his tongue while she curiously and tentatively explored back. "I love so much about you. You are so sexy. I think you might be out of my league." He chuckled. She could feel his erection on her stomach. "So sexy that my erections just keep coming." Suddenly she remembered what they were doing and why they were there.

She muttered under her breath. "Medically induced arousal." His anger flared. He smacked the inside of her thigh with the riding crop. "I told you to be quiet. Looks like you don't know how to follow simple instructions." He angrily grabbed a ball gag. She tried to pull away from him. He squeezed the sides of her cheeks, shoved the gag in her mouth and secured it to her head.

"Get on the bed." He ordered. She complied. Her head landed on the bed as he forced her to kneel with her ass in the air and her pussy spread. He attached the spreader bar. "Get it through your thick head that you are attractive and just because we are in an unusual situation, that doesn't change anything. To help you get this lesson, I'm going to have to punish you."

Saliva was already leaking out of the corners of her gag onto the bed. He took the riding crop and smacked her pussy. Her head jerked in surprise. The wetness between her legs amplified the pain of the crop. He smacked her pussy nine more times before she was twitching with the ache to come, but she didn't have permission and she didn't want to anger him further. "Do you understand me?" She nodded wildly. "Are you ready to tell me that you think you're beautiful and sexy?" She nodded again. "I think you're lying." She shook her head pleadingly. "Okay." He took out the gag.

"I see what you see. I see how beautiful and sexy I am and I understand why I would be paired with you and ohgodpleasesircanicum?" She panted. He chuckled.

"First you need to prove how sorry you are."

She moaned with need. "Anything sir. Anything for youuuuu." The last word drew out as he roughly inserted three fingers into her vagina.

"Good. I like that you are properly motivated to please me after you angered me so badly. I'm going to take your ass." She groaned lustily. "But first in going to give you an enema to make you clean back there because I'll need to come in that lovely pussy of yours."

She tensed, afraid of what was to come. He moved to whisper in her ear. "Don't worry. I'm an expert at these. Stay right where you are." He shoved her head back down to the bed, leaving hands cuffed behind her and her legs spread with her lips and puckered hole completely exposed to him. She heard some water running and she suddenly realized there was a bathroom in the corner of the room.

When Finn came back, having made sure everything was prepared correctly she saw that he had a bag with some tubing and a nozzle, as well as the same syringe of lube as before. He inserted it into her puckered hole and squeezed a liberal amount of lube inside her. He removed the syringe of lube and inserted the nozzle, caressing her back and pussy alternately to keep her relaxed and from clenching her asshole.

She sighed breathily as the nozzle entered. He opened the valve on the bag. Her eyes widened as water began to enter her bowels. He caressed her constantly, shushing her as she whimpered, then removed the nozzle only to insert an inflatable butt plug into her asshole to keep all the water there. It inflated to stretch her widely, ensuring there could be no leaks. He removed the spreader bar and grabbed a hold of the cuffs to make her stand and walk over to the mirror.

Her stomach was distended with water, fairly painfully. Finn leaned down to kiss her stomach. "This is what you'll look like when you're swelling with our baby, which won't be long with the way they're breeding us." He gripped a breast hard, which sent a bolt of pleasure to her pussy and made her ass clench, putting more pressure on her filled bowels. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head at the sensation. Then Alice stared somewhat sadly at her reflection. Finn noticed. "You don't want kids?"

"I've always wanted kids, sir."

"Then what's the problem?"

"I'll be fat. I won't be sexy anymore. We won't get to have amazing sex." She lamented.

He smacked a butt cheek, causing her to wince. "You won't be fat, you'll be pregnant, that's the sexiest of all, when you're creating life, our life. And I'll be damned if I won't be making love to you while you're pregnant, because I hear pregnant women get really horny and I want to take care of you in all your sexy glory." She blushed and smiled. "There we go, feel better, don't we?" He then led her to the toilet and removed the plug. "I'll be waiting for you in bed." She silently thanked him for not subjecting her to the embarrassment of relieving her bowels in front of him.

Once she had flushed, she stood awkwardly given the difficulty of not being able to use her hands and walked back to the bed. He stood up and leaned her over the edge of the bed, kissing the back of her neck and saying, "I know you'll enjoy this if you let yourself." He slid his dick to the hilt into her soaking vagina as lubrication, then placed the tip of it at her anus, which was still gaping slightly from the butt plug that had stretched her so widely.

"Push out," he instructed. She complied and he inserted his penis into her puckered hole. She whimpered as her hole widened. The tightness around his member made him groan. He paused intermittently as he could see her bite her lip in pain. He had faced her toward the mirror so he could keep an eye on her.

Every time she relaxed back into him, Finn would push his throbbing cock in a little further. After many long minutes, he was in to the hilt, his pelvis flush with her ass. Finn kissed her lower back, and she shivered in anticipation.

"Is this okay for you?" he whispered in Alice's ear, tucking her hair behind her ear with one hand, and lazily drawing circles around her clit with the other.

"Uh-huh," she replied back dreamily, then froze in fear. "I mean yes sir, sorry sir," she immediately tensed back up.

"Hey, that's okay. I'm just glad to see you're enjoying the sensations." He stayed leaned over Alice's back and gripped both her hips. He maneuvered them back and forth, sawing his cock in and out of her tight asshole, enjoying the light grunts she made with every thrust. He whispered urgently in her ear, "What kind of a slut gets off on ass play? My little slut. My good little girl, taking this so well. I love that I can feel you thrusting back. I'm not even moving your hips anymore. That's all you, my depraved beauty."

Alice registered his words and felt a mild sense of embarrassment, but she couldn't stop herself. Especially since he had moved one hand to manipulate one sensitive nipple, and the fingers of his other hand were thrusting in and out of her sloppy cunt, slicked with both their juices. She came with a sigh and Finn moaned, as this caused her back hole to tighten and pulsate as well.

Finn felt his balls tightening and slowly eased his way out of her asshole, holding onto her across her stomach, unwilling to let go of their connection. The sweat from his hair dripped onto her back, which had a sheen of its own from their exertions. He greedily licked up their shared bodily secretions, enjoying the salty taste of sweat on his tongue. She tried to wriggle away, pushing at his arm. He tightened his grip.

"You're not going anywhere," he told her breathily.

"It's so much. It's too much. Every touch is a crackle of electricity," she whimpered, tears streaming down her face. He shushed her and caressed her lightly until her tears seemed to subside.

"Can I keep going?" He inquired. She merely nodded, both desperate for and fearful of another orgasm.

"Look at yourself in the mirror," he commanded. She complied. Alice did not recognize the person in the mirror. She was on all fours, face flushed, slightly puffy because of her tears. Her hair was damp from sweat and slightly mussed, and yet... She wasn't ashamed like she had been before. She saw what Finn saw. She saw a sexy woman, enjoying herself in the most natural of activities. She smiled slightly at this revelation.

Finn took that moment to thrust his cock to the hilt in her soaking cunt. Both he and Alice watched her gasp in the mirror. "Keep your eyes on your reflection," he insisted. He began to thrust in earnest. She watched her hips thrust back to meet his strokes. She stared at the sway of her breasts. Her pussy flooded anew, and Finn knew that looking at herself in the mirror was overwhelmingly arousing for Alice. She shut her eyes to revel in the sensation and he slapped her lightly on the butt, admonishing her. Her eyelids flew open again, and she begged.

"Please, spank me. I need it. It makes me so hot," she whimpered and whined, staring directly at Finn in the reflection of the mirror.

He complied, smacking her across the ass and upper thighs, punctuating each spank with a thrust of his cock. The slow but insistent rhythm built both their orgasms slowly. Alice's mouth gaped open and her eyes rolled back into her head as the pressure in her pussy built to almost painful heights. Just as she thought she couldn't take it anymore, another thrust and its accompanying spank pushed her over the edge and she screamed Finn's name.

Her pulsating cunt was all Finn needed to cum, and he held her by the hips as his seed spurted into her hole. When he was finished he softly rubbed her red ass, admiring the handprints he had left on her soft, pale skin. They were both breathing heavily.

After what seemed like eternity, he slid his now deflated penis from her leaking vagina, and moved her limp body so that he could envelop her in his body. He didn't want her to ever move from his grasp. He drifted off to sleep next to her, content. When he woke, it was to a warm mouth enveloping his manhood. He gazed curiously down and found Alice insistently trying to arouse his penis. He put his hand on her head.