All Comments on 'Sex With A Virgin'

by sexyvicki

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
crap

garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not that good

To call this garbage or crap is to give it the benefit of the doubt. One of the worst, ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
disappointed

You're a woman you could do better!

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 19 years ago
Hey you guys, ease up!

This story wasn't a turn-on, but it wasn't meant to be. It's a painful reminder of how guys behave when they are lusting after anything in a bra. Although I was lucky and didn't have sex until I was much older (and wiser), I'm sure that if I were that guy I'd not have behaved much better. Keep trying, sexyvicki, because the grammar and story structure are good and you make your points with great conviction.

jimhawkinsjimhawkinsover 19 years ago
Captain midnight is right

"Not a turn on" is an understatement but we dont all come here to be turned on as if we were light switches. Some of us come here to learn more about writing, some to learn more about people. You taught me something about both. You have something to say and you said it well. Thank you and keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hmmm

An interesting tale. I might have enjoyed it more had the woman decided halfway through that she was sick of it, and decided to take control. Then maybe she could show him the ropes so to speak and then make a better lover out of him. Just my two cents!

CrazyAprilCrazyAprilover 19 years ago
Been there

Hey, not great literature...but I've been in this situation....very accurate description of how a sexual newbie can behave.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Sheeeee-ittttt!You're a woman you could do better!

Are you through playing with your vulva lips? It's about time that you wrote something from a woman's point of view....since you are one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Tell inexperienced men the pinful truth!

The second woman I went to bed with said to me "Aren't you going to do anything to arouse me?" I was a bit

embarrased, but very grateful - she did me a great favour!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story that seems like it actually happened.

It belongs in the Humor & Satire section. Then readers might be

more understanding of the author’s craft in describing boring

sex from a first timer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous