Sex with an Older Man for Money

Story Info
Husband and I agreed it was best for us financially.
930 words
3.69
43.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting here and wanted to share one of my experiences with you.

First, a bit about me. My name is Alishba, I am 22 years old, and I live with my husband. I'm originally from Pakistan but me and my family moved here when I was young and I was raised here. I'm 5 foot 1, dark hair, light skin. And I'm married to my husband John (not his real name).

John works full time and I'm unemployed. I did work in retail before this but got laid off because of the pandemic and never bothered going back. With just one income and expensive rent, money has been very tight for us.

So about a year ago, one of my girlfriends told me that she met an older man online and it was a mutually beneficial relationship where she would date him in exchange for an allowance. I mentioned this to my husband and he asked me how much she gets paid. I told him and his eyes lit up. He smiled and told me I should get into the same business. I laughed it off at first, but the topic kept coming up in our conversations. We even fantasized about me sleeping with other men for money while having sex.

Eventually things got serious and we decided that I should try this service out and see where it takes us. I registered on the site my friend told me about that links younger women with older men and they work out a deal. I posted my pictures on the site and within minutes got several messages. I was overwhelmed at the response and started talking to a few guys. Most of the conversations fizzled out but one of them got a bit more serious.

It was with a man in his late 50s (let's call him David). He was nice to me and I eventually gave him my number. David and I texted and spoke on the phone a few times and decided that we wanted to go on an official date. I told my husband about it and he agreed to let this play out, saying that it was super hot. That night we had the greatest sex of our life.

The next night it was time for my date. I got ready and put on a grey mini skirt with a black crop top. My husband grabbed my ass as I left the house and made my way over to the restaurant. David was different from his pictures. He was clearly much older than the pictures he posted and had put on some weight but he was still attractive for his age. We ate at the restaurant and he asked if I wanted to go back to his place.

I agreed and we drove off to his home. David had his hand on my thigh almost the entire drive there. I was well aware of where this was headed.

When we got to his home, he offered me a drink which I accepted. We sat on the couch side by side as he caressed my bare legs. I was getting turned on by the idea of getting fucked by an older man. Minutes later, we were making out and kissing passionately. I grabbed his cock from above his pants and could feel how hard he was. I got on my knees and unzipped him and took his cock in my hand, stroking and playing with it before I put the tip in my mouth, followed by the entire thing. His cock was a decent size, not overly large but pretty good. I licked his balls and put them in my mouth while stroking his cock up and down.

I got up and sat on his lap. David pulled my skirt up and pulled my crop top down to reveal my tits. I moved my thong to the side and let his cock touch the outside of my wet pussy before letting him slide it in. I moaned in pleasure as his cock penetrated me deep. This was only the third cock I ever had inside me and it felt nice to have something new. I jumped up and down on his cock, moaning and screaming as I did it. We kissed passionately before switching positions and I turned my ass to him. He stood behind me and slipped my thong off before forcing his cock into me and pounding me from the back.

Moments passed and David came, spraying his cum from his cock and letting out a moan. We were both out of breath and lay on the couch naked. We went to the bedroom and had sex again a few hours later. This time he fucked my tight asshole, giving it to me with even more energy than before.

I spent the night at David's and went home to my husband in the morning. I was honest with him about everything and he listened before asking me to suck him off because he got so excited from hearing about my night. It was a unique sexual experience for me, especially because it was with a man more than double my age - something I never thought I would do. David sent me my allowance as well, which my husband and I were very pleased to see.

All in all, this was a fun experience and not the last. Since then I've been on several dates with other men, each ending with sex and me getting a bit richer.