All Comments on 'Sex with an Older Man for Money'

by alishbaby99

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

a short story better than most long ones

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story was so stupid u could not even write 1 page of this shit 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why did you say this was your first time posting? You put on several poor one page stories yesterday and have done the same today. If you are going to write don't treat the readers like idiots. o*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a pathetic whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Husband and I agreed it was best for us financially." You seem confused, because that's pretty much the textbook definition of a pimp and his ho. Not a husband and wife.

alishbaby99alishbaby99about 2 years agoAuthor

Hi. It was my first story that I wrote on Reddit and I submitted all of them together. This one happened to get reviewed after the other ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Again poor

This has to be one of the most pointless stories I’ve ever read. You have basically copied off other stories you have about 4 different stories in this effort. The story lacks imagination even effort not once was there something to get caught up in . If I did not know any better this was just put together to bait the readers of the loving wife category. And that makes me think what a shallow person you are . Just because people like BTB stories and hate cuckold/sharing/swinging etc stories there are no need to bait them .

DrkmanDrkmanabout 2 years ago

Good story but don't stop now.Only wish there was the risk of pregnancy involved.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

It's called whoring or prostitution... illegal in this country.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Barely a story - more like an opening paragraph. Silly storyline. Try again. This was awful.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I get such a kick out of you.

Though why change your name? You get the same responses that you want.

Im still not sure if you are just a cuck troll or if you are truly mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very nice and slutty.. love a woman without shame

Otterman978Otterman978about 2 years ago

Gold digger & pimp comes to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi new writer on Literotica.

You posted this in the wrong category. This is a mature or fedish story. Just a heads up most of the hate you are getting is for that reason.

~Lovecraft_Lore

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Anything over $5 is overpayment for this whore.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

Why get married in the first place? Also, doesn't say much about your husband. Not much of a story in the first place.

robertjohnrobertjohnabout 2 years ago

I loved this story, my favourite so far. It would be great to hear more about the times you had sex for money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wouldn't mind giving Alishba hot tight pussy a good fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

O'YES...This story is so me, the husband turned by the thought of his young wife having sex with oldmen.

A fun additve, for money, is so sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Uh, yeah, It's called prostitution, dumbass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is your husband from Pakistan too

karli1234karli1234almost 2 years ago

Hi, read all your stories, enjoyed a lot, and your statement that this is true made it more exciting, seeing one of my fellow countrywomen having so much fun and enjoying the life. Casually talking about Tim Horton indicates you are in canada, that's even better as you are closer. Would be fun to chat if you are open, or we can even hook up if it works out? I am 49, male, married, with kids, from pakistan

Mark_MichiganMark_Michiganover 1 year ago

Love the thought of it all, especially the money and hubby's desire for it to happen!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This happened several years ago. I had known my neighbors a young couple in their late 29s with 3 children. I had noticed that they were starting to have problems. I had noticed that from time to time one of them would leave and it appeared that they were upset. I was outside one day when Jim the husband left. He didn't even wave. Katie the wife was standing crying in their yard. She had followed Jim out of the begging him not to leave. I was not that far from her working in the yard. She looked at me crying. I couldn't help but go to her to console her. She hugged me crying saying it's all my fault over and over. I don't know if he will come back. She finally let go and said I've got to get to the children and said I'm sorry and ran to the house. Later I was headed to a store to get some things that I needed. As I was leaving I seen Jim drive by. So I followed him he was going in the same direction as I was. He pulled into a park so I pulled up beside him and got out and walked over to him. Hey Jim. Hi Dan. I guess you seen Katie and I fighting? Yes I'm sorry about that but hey buddy all marriages have rough spots. If you love each other you can work through them. I don't know about that he said. I don't believe that I said. Well Katie whored herself out and I caught her. Man that would be tough. Did you get in a fight with the guy? Hell no I don't even know who he was. I don't think Katie even knows if the guy really gave her his real name. What really. Yes . We were having financial problems and she went to an escort service that a friend recommended. She claims it was only once. I something was off when she was really late getting home from a night out with friends but she denied it at first. Later when I was paying bills and didn't understand why we had extra money in our bank account and questioned her and she broke down. The escort service gave her $2000.00. Damn I thought she was a beautiful woman. Wow I said. Yes I can't compete with men like that I guess I'm worthless. BS you are not worthless you are a great man and don't let anyone tell you different. You sound like Katie. Well she's right. I have heard you say nothing bad about her other than this one time right? Yes. Try to forgive her buddy. What about when we have financial problems again she will probably cheat again if not that's what I will think. Did you ask her if she would? Yes and she said it would never happen again. Do you believe her? I want to. Then believe her and move on you have a beautiful family and the next time if you have financial problems talk to me please. He looked at me and said are you F***** serious? I thought he was about to hit me. I mean if you need financial help I would never ever think of cheating. He said I'm sorry. He said thanks a lot buddy I've got to get home to my family. Things were back to normal shorter than I thought it would be. Later on Katie was at the door and thanked me for everything I had done. I said you are welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She’s trash with no redeemable qualities & your use of the word friend, esp in further chapters, needs serious introspection.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous