Sex with Bumble girl Urja

Story Info
Sex with a girl I met on a dating app.
1.9k words
3.96
3.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Guys, I am Samaksh from Chandigarh. I am 25 years old and working in a software company.

As I'm single and not in a relationship, I have a decent sex life. To overcome that I decided to install Bumble and try out my luck. I installed the app, updated my profile, and started swiping beautiful girl.

Around one week passed, but I haven't had a single match on Bumble. I was so frustrated, that I thought of uninstalling that application.

Suddenly I saw that I had a match. I was so curious about it as I got my first match on bumble. It was a profile named U as we can't see the name on Bumble. Her age was 25, two profile pictures but her face was not visible in that, and no bio. I started wondering why she swiped right on me. As it's a feature on Bumble, the guy can't send the first message, it has to be a girl. After waiting for hours, I received a message from U (Urja which I asked her in our chat).

During our conversation, she asked me why I had swiped right on her profile and all that stuff. Our conversations kept going and I told her my status and how I landed on Bumble. She told me her story too. She was single for 3 years now and didn't get into a relationship after her breakup. She was basically from Amritsar (a city in Punjab) but working in Chandigarh only. She was on Bumble just casually. She didn't have any intentions to hook up.

We spoke for the entire night and right before saying Good Bye to each other, we exchanged our telegrams Id's so that we could hit each other there. I asked her if I could call her up as I wanted to hear her and she agreed.

I called her immediately and was awestruck. She had such a smooth pitch to her voice and spoke in a very seductive tone. We spoke over call for some time, after which I slept.

Having spoken continuously for 10 days and insisting on her for soo long, we finally decided to meet. I reached the place couple of minutes early. I was dressed in a Black T-shirt and Jeans. I received a call from her on Telegram as we haven't exchanged our numbers, asking me where I was.

She told me that she'd be there in 5 minutes. Since I had seen her pictures, which she exchanged on telegram, expectations in real life were too damn high. Then she entered the cafe, I stood up hugged her, and got her a seat.

She was looking extremely sexy. A maroon one-piece, open hair, maroon lip color, and black pencil heels. She almost matched my height with those heels. She smelt awesome with the perfume, she had used that day.

We had a relaxed evening at the cafe followed by dinner before she left for her home. We had a conversation regarding our lives, job, and how we catch up on Bumble, and now sitting here.

After that, I reached home, called her on Telegram, and got to talking as usual. I express how sexy she was looking today and I could sense her voice change as she was blushing. I tried flirting with her and she asked me if I had any plans for Saturday night and I responded by saying I was hoping it'd be with you. She paused for a moment and planned to meet.

On Saturday at 7 P.M I left to pick her up. She looked even sexier than I saw her the first time. Her cleavage was more visible than on our first date. I complimented her outfit and she blushed.

We were driving to the Night club as I told her about the late-night drive plan. She asked me if I would be heading back home in the night to which I said slyly that my going home would be dependent on her. She winked and hit me with her elbow jokingly.

We were at the Night Club and it was the perfect setting I could've asked for. Dimly lit ambiance and music. Being a Saturday night, the place was packed but that seemed fine given that and Urja were getting along too well.

I consistently leaned forward towards her as we spoke. Made efforts to get a little touchy as I was hitting her legs under the table at times and even held her hands many times. I was already in another dimension of excitement.

We cleared the cheque and as we were heading to the parking, I wrapped my arms around her. I looked at her to find that she was already looking at me. We smiled and we got out.

In the car, I asked her how her evening was and she told me that dinner was good but the person I had it with was the highlight of the evening. By this, I was clear we have struck off and she was comfortable around me.

She cut me in my thoughts and asked me if I wanted to go on a long drive or wanted to get ridden long by her. I looked at her in shock and we both started laughing. After that at a signal, I kissed her cheeks and she blushed.

After that throughout the way, I was hard and she was teasing me looking at the bulge. I was kissing her at traffic signals. We reached her place, went up, and got settled.

The Bumble girl Urja sat beside me and told me that since her breakup, she hasn't slept with any other man, and seeing how beautiful she is, I found it hard to believe.

Then I hugged her. She was clueless and after some seconds, she wrapped her arms around me.

We kept hugging each other for 5 minutes. After that, I caressed her hair and continued to do so, post which she looked at me. I grabbed her face and pulled her closer and we kissed each other's lips. Our tongues were completely touching each other, and the room was full of the sound of our tongues touching each other and kisses. My right hand ran towards her hair and my left one continuously fondled her Boobs. Then she let out moans that made our kiss even wilder.

Her hands were running around my crotch and she was pulling my hair hard. She seemed dominant and the thought of it made me even harder.

After that, we helped each other undress and I witnessed the sexiest sight of Urja. There she was in black lingerie. With boobs at 34D, her cleavage was exceptionally deep and her thigh gap was a huge turn-on.

I squeezed her boobs and she was stroking my dick. We were kissing against the wall. I could see her panties were all wet. I removed her bra and started to suck her pink nipples. She was moaning heavily as she was very horny.

I sucked her nipples and lick her armpits in between. As I was licking her boobs, my fingers were running up and down her navel region. I started rolling my tongue down starting from her chin, all the way down to her panties. The room was filled with her moans.

I went down and did a little bit of tongue play with her toes and moved up to the inner thigh region. With my hands fondling Urja, my tongue was tickling her thigh.

She couldn't take it any longer and removed her panty. I spread her legs to have a clear view of her sexy pussy. It was waxed for this session.

Her pussy smelt amazing and I rubbed her clit with my fingers. She moaned loudly this time. I licked off the juices on my fingers and slowly ran my finger inside her pussy. She whispered my name and said please don't tease me so much.

I inserted my fingers inside her pussy. She was tight. After thrusting my finger into 2-3 times, I made Urja lick it and then kissed her.

Then I gently touched her clit with my tongue while my finger was deep inside her. She moaned more loudly this time. I removed my fingers, spread her legs more, and started pushing my tongue deep inside her pussy.

Urja was going mad, her moans became louder and she was dripping wet. I started eating her and rubbing her clit with my fingers constantly. I pushed my tongue as deep into her pussy.

She kept breathing heavily and after a while, I could feel her hand pushing my head inside with more force than usual. She wrapped my face with her legs. She screamed I'm cumming Samaksh and I didn't stop. She was in tears. Pulled me up and she just hugged me tightly.

After a couple of minutes of silence, Urja pushed me onto the bed and started stroking my dick. She was looking at me with all her sexual desires.

She spat on my dick, rubbed it, and licked the tip of my dick. She started slow, using her tongue only. Then she started going to the deeper lengths of my dick and was moaning YeahMAN O MAN. She knew how to give a perfect deep throat. She was amazing at giving blowjobs.

My dick was all covered with her saliva and was on the verge of a massive explosion. I told her to get up as I didn't want to cum. Then we sat on the bed making out. I bit her at her neck area and left marks over there.

Then I spread her legs as I went ahead to fuck her in missionary. She was very tight and I struggled to get inside.

I was moaning with every thrust and she was scratching my back with her beautiful long nails. Her hair was spread on the bed and we were fucking in missionary position and kissing each other.

She was struggling to moan and yet was unwilling to let go of my tongue. She pulled herself up to my neck and left hickeys all over my neck.

We got up and switched to doggy style with the same energy. I started pushing myself in again. We were both profusely sweating and panting. Both of us moaned loudly. The room was filled with our moans. Her ass turned red as I was squeezing it very hard and spanking it. Then I fingered her ass which she enjoyed a lot.

She was on the verge of another orgasm and I made her sit on my face. I pushed my tongue inside her pussy and she was riding my tongue.

In just a matter of seconds, she had her second orgasm but she didn't stop, and I went on eating her pussy. We kissed as she wanted to taste some of her cum too.

Then she got up and sat on my 7.5 inches dick and rode it like a pro. It wasn't even 10 minutes and I told her that I was going to cum and she told me to cum inside her.

She was dripping with my semen and came on top, kissing me all over my face and chest.

Then we had a quick session in the shower, where we had sex on the toilet and she took my cum inside her mouth. We showered, cleaned ourselves up, and got into bed.

Then we were cuddling until late at night and we slept naked.

The next morning, she cooked me a good breakfast. We chill until noon, had another amazing session of sex in the Kitchen, and then I left.

Since then, we are meeting every weekend for fun and we enjoy it.

Hope you loved my story. Share your feedback or comment.