All Comments on 'Sex with Coworker'

by el_uno77

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

Good thing you have 9inches or this story would have been boring as heck!!!! Thanks for the read anyway!!!!

SymmonsSymmonsabout 3 years ago

Good start. I see you and Michele progressing in the relationship. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
OK...

first you say "I'm not here to brag"

then you say "but I do have a nice 9" dick and it's thick."

Seems like bragging to me son, pity it's not true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Only 9 inches?? That's downright tiny compared to most made-up stories here of gargantuan cocks. I can see why you're not here to brag. You didn't want to tell us about your true 18 inch size. We might not believe it anyway.

Michael4489Michael4489about 3 years ago

wow great story mainly as it might be true !! in any case well done (very well done) i have often wished that with a few co workers but was about as attractive as the wall with no paintings but that to is another story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I'm not here to brag but I do have a nice 9" dick and it's thick."

Noooo, not here to brag or lie or whatever the standard Literotica bullshit is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userel_uno77@el_uno77
bisexual male, living on west coast of florida, always horny, always looking for a good story to maturbate to. looking for friends and more.....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES