All Comments on 'Sex with Grandmama'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
erectus123erectus123over 4 years agoAuthor
Dear Esteemed Reader,

If you enjoyed this story please be kind enough to favor it and list me as a favorite author. This way you will be notified of additional stories as they are printed every few weeks. As Literotica is such a huge compendium that is the easiest way.

Your comments are always welcomed.

tizwickytizwickyover 4 years ago
Grandma Moses's Art

Great little story, but one minor nitpick Grandma Moses didn't paint portraits. Hopefully you will continue with the lusty saga of the Butterworth's.

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishover 4 years ago
Please

Get and editor. You desperately need one. It will help your story sooo much if you do. I didn't get past the fourth paragraph. The wording, typos, grammar were horrendous. No rating from me.

philteephilteeover 4 years ago
It hurts.

Are you deliberately sabotaging your story? It was hatred to read and keep track of. Yes, an editor is a real necessity for you.

erectus123erectus123over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comment, dearest critic

I am fighting with a Mac that sends the cursor all over the page. Can't seem to correct it. Sorry for the typos, I'll try harder. I'll enquire about an editor. Unlike some fortunate writers I am very busy with various personal obligations and have so little time, cleaning up after the Butterworth's is more than a full time job and quite a sticky wicket.

erectus123erectus123over 4 years agoAuthor
Dear tizwicky,

Yes, single figure portraits are not common. But if you observe Mose's painting entitles "The Tango Dancer" there are in the background the clear suggestions of other dancers, much as in her painting "Baking Bread" of the which one might describe as a multi portrait, or "A Tramp at Christmas" and various other works where a group of people are pictured. See https://www.google.com/search?q=grandma+moses+paintings&sxsrf for various examples of multi portraits. The Butterworth family have not giver permission for Grandmama's portrait to be reproduced.

erectus123erectus123over 4 years agoAuthor
Just a word for our awesome critics...who are well meaning.

The gentleman (writer of three fine stories) rightly upset by my typos, was correct, but had his own typo in the first few words. The other scholar has never submitted.

Keep in mind perfection is a virtue but requires great effort, I try but often fail. But what is going on here? Those of us who write, and submit (68 stories and 100's of poems so far) have only so much time. We write for our enjoyment and hoping to entertain or amuse our readers. Cut us some slack, but comment like, "I could not read past paragraph 4" is elitist, especially when the story has over 10k views in 2 days.

Forgive me my bad writing, I apologize. Now get back to what really matters. I always suggest silicon lube over vaseline or chicken fat, especially for critics...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for the laugh.

One of the most ridiculous stories I've ever read on here!

erectus123erectus123over 3 years agoAuthor

Finally someone who understands.

erectus123erectus123over 3 years agoAuthor

To those who were upset by my writing errors--I took your advice and got a super word processor that has made the quality of my stories mostly with less errors. Thanks guys! and gals!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...