Sex with Grandmama

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
464 Followers

"What is rimming?"

"Ass licking, you stupid boy. That's a lesson we will get to soon enough."

"And then there is that special Donald, my son, the hero, now seated at the foot of God's throne in heaven."

"Ok, Grandmama."

"But let us move forward; one cannot remain glued to the past even if the semen back then was much thicker than it is now."

I didn't quite understand that comment, but I kept quiet. Maybe it was the a-bomb testing or climate change she was alluding to?

"Now, are you a virgin Anthony?"

"Yes, Grandmama."

"Never got the pecker tweaked by a young lady?"

"Well, yes, I was jerked off once by a girl, Joanne, who was 19. She worked at the coffee shop near Dad's office. I took her to the college harvest moon dance in October. We were all over 18 and able to order a beer."

"Oh, good for you and her."

"What was it like?"

"Well, Nevis Buckle's date, a college freshman who'd just celebrated her 18th birthday, broke away from us and went home with Garth Stevens, a sophomore. Nevis drove me and Joanne home. My date, a bit more mature than us, seated in the middle. When Nevis stopped at a railroad crossing, she unzipped our pants without asking and took our cocks in both her hands, she jerked us both off at the same time."

"Ah yes, a double milking party. Those are such fun. Who came first?"

"I did Grandmama."

"That's good, a true Butterworth is a champion always."

"Did she say anything?"

"She kept jerking Nevis till he finally came, and then she said she'd have to get her prom dress cleaned of all the cum spots?"

"Did she say anything else?"

"Well, she'd jerked me with her right hand and Nevis with her left. and never let go until her hands were wet. After we finished, she licked our cum off her hands. Then she smiled and said,

"Anthony, your sperm has a buttery taste."

Nevis chimed in, "We should have brought some popcorn."

"We all laughed at that. Then the crossing barrier went down and Nevis drove us home."

"Did you ask her what prompted her to jerk you both off?"

"Yep, she said she felt sorry for Nevis losing his date and that he had inserted his hand between her legs and was finger fucking her. She figured she better calm us both down before she might get raped."

"Smart girl."

On the way back, we passed Garth Steven's pickup on the side of the road. Nevis pulled over quietly and took a long chrome flashlight, and we crept up behind the truck. We saw Nevis's date underneath Garth's big naked butt. He humped her like a crazy man.

Nevis shined the light in her face and said,

"Betty, when you finish getting fucked, we could use a blow job."

"Oh yeah, and then Nevis said before we ran off,

"Jesus, Garth, that's the ugliest little dick I've ever seen."

And Garth shouted, "It may be, but your girlfriend likes it in her pussy."

"Yo, mama likes my dick in her ass," said Nevis. Then we ran off before Garth kicked our asses.

"Boys will be boys."

"I think Betty got pregnant that night because they had to get married six months later."

"So she never gave you a blow job?"

"Nope. Although Nevis said, she was very good at it, certainly not as good as you, Grandmama. But at the wedding, Betty did say,

"Come by someday when Garth ain't home; I owe you a blow job."

"Oh, I'm sure she will. Once they get a taste of Butterworth's sperm, they always come back for more. Did I ever blow your friend Nevis?"

"I don't think so."

"How big is his cock?"

"I don't know. From the quick look I took when Joanne was jerking us off, I'd say it's the usual size."

"Anthony, let's get down to business. I didn't call you here to discuss how many men's penis' I've had in my mouth."

"Oh yeah, did you want to suck me off again?"

"What do you think?"

"I guess so, I mean I hope so."

"Well, you are wrong about that. I invited you here today to initiate you into the sacred Butterworth incest. A tradition we have maintained for hundreds of years. It makes Butterworth men the superior sexual performers they are, and it is a sperm-blood-binding ritual that makes strong family ties and bonds us one to another as only sex can do."

"Ok, Grandmama. I guess we already had our sex. I feel very close to you."

"Oh, you foolish boy, cock sucking is a pastime. Re-read your Clintonian bible; blow jobs are not sex."

"Oh, I thought..."

"Quiet, you dummy, what we will do today is sex. Sex is fucking. F U C K I N G! Do you understand 'cretino.'"

"Yes, mam."

At that, she threw back the covers. I was amazed at how young and fit her body appeared.

Nonna took my hand and pressed my third finger into a cup of what looked like water.

"That's silicon lube, Anthony. Lube is an essential accompaniment on an older female or a butt hole. What is a rock and roll band without a drummer?"

"Oh, I guess." I figured that was a riddle.

She moved my finger between her legs.

"Go on, do some finger fucking exploring."

I did as she suggested, and my finger immediately found her entryway. I Was surprised how tight her vagina was.

"Wow, Grandmama, your cunt feels tighter than a high school girl."

"That's not much of a compliment, seeing how most girls today are certifiable sluts. Ok, it's time to climb into bed with me."

I took off my robe and sheepishly got into bed, lying next to her and pulling the thick-down comforter with the flower print over my chest. I lay there for a while, thinking about what to do next.

"You're not too creative, Donald, are you?"

I did not bother correcting her.

"Well, let's see what you've got going on down there."

She reached under and grabbed my cock in a stranglehold with her cold fingers; almost instantly, my cock grew to its maximum size.

"Donald, that feels good, and she threw the covers back.

"What comes next?" I asked.

"You just lie there and ..." She got on top of me and shoved my cock into her tight vagina.

"Now, Sonny, I'm going to ride you like a pony."

Grandmama had been a serious equestrian, competing in fancy horsemanship shows in her youth. She viewed my loins as a saddle and my prick as the reins. I wouldn't have believed someone her age could be so athletic a gymnast.

My cock was wedged inside her vagina as she held onto my ass cheeks and went to town, practical performing cartwheels, leaning back and forth. She slowed, then milked me, leaning sideways to the right, then the left, and then she stopped.

"I don't want you to shoot your load too soon."

In her mind, Nonna was still a teenage girl galloping through the mango orchard in the vast South American estate where she grew up.

"Ok, Grandmama, I am pretty close to losing control."

"Rest for a minute; my tight cunt will keep you erect. When we finish fucking, you can chew on my mango pit."

I had no idea what she was talking about; maybe she meant clit?

We both rested. The feeling I had moments before that I was about to shoot passed. Then Grandma started to ride again, picking up steam as I hammered my dick up into her with no consideration for her age or health. She wanted to be fucked, and God damn, I would be her receptacle.

She surprised me when she let out a loud scream that pierced my ears, shouting,

"I'm going to cum, I am, oh Donald, I'm cuming!"

At the auspicious moment, I lost my concentration and failed to delay my fuse. I joined Grandma with a primitive wail of a noise I never knew was inside me. Together, we almost broke the window glass with our ecstatic shouts.

"I love you, Grandmama."

"As well you should," she replied.

When Nonna dismounted, she leaked my heavy cum load on my pubes mixed with a dollop of her vaginal juices with a faint feminine odor. I found that scent most attractive and began to chub up again as that smell seemed to unstuff my sinuses.

She took my hand and led me to the bathroom. Just before we entered the pink tiles shower stall, Grandmama took off her wig and laid it on a hook. I was rather shocked. She was pretty bald.

"I'm so sick of fiddling with my hair. That $2500 wig saves me a lot of time."

We showered together and soaped up each other's privates and our backs. I kissed her many times, feeling closer than ever to my blood relative. I now realized what incest was all about. Incest was why the Butterworths thrived as a closely knit family, bonded in blood and cum juices-and it was good.

After we toweled off, Nonna bid me goodbye, saying,

"My dear grandson Donald," she reached down and tightly grabbed my ball sack. I hope this experience will instill in you the root of our beliefs that a family must practice incest to stay united and whole."

"Yes, Grandmama, my name is Anthony, and you have proven your point. Ahh, could you release your grip?"

She looked befuddled and instead tightened her hand.

'"Are you my grandson or some interloper who has just raped an old defenseless lady and taken my mango?"

"Rest assured, Grandmama. I am your grandson. All is ok. As for my balls, it's ok now to let go."

"Ok, Donald, thanks for reassuring me." With that, she released her powerful grip.

"Now trot off to visit your cousins, and if any of them want to get fucked, I hope you will accommodate them with the same generosity you have bestowed on me with your young, rather small cock."

"My dick was too small?"

"Truthfully, you were not long enough to reach my g-spot, but you did fuck me like a trooper. Did I ever tell you about when I was fucked by three of the Governor's State Trooper guards?"

"Maybe another time Grandmama."

"Before we part, I want to stress the importance of incest. Take this experience as a model of our great leader. Where do you think his strength and tenacity come from?"

"His money?"

"No, dumbkoph, it's because he practices incest? He's fucked his mother, his father, his sisters, his daughter and anyone else who got into the hen house"

"Really?"

"Of course, Donald is fucking his daughter every night while her idiot husband watches and plays with his weenie."

"Yes, I've heard something like that."

"Don't forget; If you masturbate frequently, it will make your dick grow longer."

"Really?"

"No, that was an old joke."

I kissed her goodbye. After untangling our tongues, I returned to my room, dressed, and went downstairs to have breakfast. Bertha was in the kitchen and made me some crisp bacon and fresh eggs from our rooftop hen house.

After finishing the eggs, she brought me a butter-covered waffle and three pork sausages. She put them on my plate and then reached out, grabbed one sausage, and stuck it in her mouth, partially engulfing it but leaving one end sticking out of her full lips.

"I just want you to know, anytime you want your sausage in my mouth, all you have to do is ask. You probably don't know it, but your grandad is my grandad. He spent a lot of time trying to glue mom's cunt shut with his sperm, but it remained open during 40 years of his incursions. You are welcome to lube my labia anytime; we are all members of the incestuous Butterworth family."

"Thank you, Bertha, that is a very generous offer. I will be taking you up on your offer post haste. And may I add, your tits must be one of the seven or two of the world's seven wonders and dear sister, I love you!"

She spun around and lowered her shorts enough to show a good view of her ass.

"And my ass, dear stepbrother, it doesn't qualify?"

"Of course it does. Are you my sister?"

My dick was beginning to part my bathrobe.

"I'll drop by tomorrow morning to see how well you slept, and maybe we might begin to get to know each other more intimately," she said.

"I would like that, Bertha."

"Will your sperm be restored enough that you'll be able to perform?"

"Rest assured, dear sister, I usually jack off every night, and I can garner at least a shot glass of cum if you are thirsty."

"See you in the morning, my sweet stepbrother, for our first sex."

My heart skipped a beat in anticipation. My penis was already erect.

"You see what you do to me?" I said, opening my robe and pointing at my hard-on.

"Look's delicious Sweetie. That's the perfect size penis. Easy to suck and fuck. We will have a grand time. Do you know about rimming?"

"Yes, Grandmama mentioned it to me."

"We Butterworth girls love to get rimmed. That's our idea of foreplay."

Feeling manly, I responded,

"We Butterworth men do whatever is requested. Have no fear, my dear sister. I will lick you from stem to stem and fuck you until I collapse!"

"Oh goodie," said Bertha, before hurrying off, "Ta ta."

I waited till the following day when I knew Bertha would come in to wake me. I was far from asleep, having laid in bed with a hard-on for hours. When I heard the door open, I pretended I was sleeping. When I thought she was hovering over me, ready to wake me, I threw back the covers and exposed my swollen cock to her gaze.

"Oh my, what a lovely erection. Do you mind if I suck it?"

She unbuttoned her smock and let it fall on the floor. I expected her to approach from the foot of the bed to reach my dick, but she stepped onto the bed's middle and swung her feet over me. Her head was over my cock, but her shapely ass was staring me right in the face.

This experience involved bringing a horse to water and expecting him to drink. I knew what was expected of me.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and, raising my head, pulled her ass closer. I dove into her butt crack like a man in a barrel going over Niagara Falls. It was do or die. I slurped her ass and tongued it with a fury I'd never experienced. I was running on ancient instinct, hidden until now, fueled by adrenaline and testosterone.

I sucked and prodded, pinched, and fingered that plump ass till I was afraid her shouts of joy would awaken my brother in the next room.

Between her screams of passion, she was busy sucking my cock, her teeth occasionally rasping the underside of my shaft as she moved rhythmically over her prize.

"Oh, Bertha, wait, slow, I don't want to cum yet."

"Well, dear brother, you are certainly leaking your buttery precum."

"Wait, please, I want to fuck you." I could feel her big titties rubbing against my body as she leaned forward and placed my cock between them. It was all I could bear; I shot every drop of my sperm between her slippery titties and moved up and down with ecstatic pleasure. That was when I heard the door squeak slowly open, and moments later, there was a thump on the mattress as my unwelcome brother stood over us, raising her face to meet his swollen cock. Berth opened her mouth to do his bidding, but he spoke harshly,

"Not the dick, suck my balls."

Bertha aimed and pounced on his balls like a cat chasing catnip. I had to lay there and witness this fraternal interference that lasted ten minutes. Finally, he shouted,

"Now, the dick, suck it, and he shoved his large weenie between her moist lips so deeply I thought it might have come out the back of her head. But no, she was so expert a cock sucker that she shifted his large organ right down her throat.

By now, my penis had rested adequately, and the sheer eroticism of seeing this threesome awoke another fierce hard-on. I pushed Bertha's hips forward so I could aim. My dick entered her asshole like a fish swimming through a hole in a coral reef. I didn't know if I was in her cunt or her ass, but I didn't care. I was, as they say, sex can be the 7th heaven.

My brother shot his load and pulled out, and I could feel the droplets of hot sperm drip onto my legs. I took my sweet time fucking whatever orifice I had filled.

"Oh my, you dirty boy, you are fucking me in my ass," said Bertha.

Hector let out a loud chortle.

"Go for it, little bro, fuck that booty."

And at that moment, my cock shot the last bullets of the day.

"You've plugged me right where the sun doesn't shine," Bertha announced. My God, I've got to run to the toilet. You've opened up my poop chute. She lifted from the bed and ran into the bathroom.

"Oh God, that is the funniest thing I've ever seen," said Hector.

"Good job, you are an ass fucking Butterworth, and you've broken our sister's ass hymen if there is such a thing."

We both laughed until tears came to my eyes.

That was when we heard the loud toilet flush, and Bertha came out of the bathroom looking very relieved.

"Well, Sis, looks like your butt hole is now open for business," said Hector.

"Oh, don't you get any funny ideas, Master Hector? Your big cock isn't going to get anywhere near my delicate butt hole. My ass belongs to Master Anthony, my dear little bother with the perfect-sized cock for ass fucking."

"Thanks, Bertha, my dearest sister, that is something Grandmama never told me."

[THE END]

More Butterworth Sagas will be released as long as there is buttermilk in the well.

Please favor and rate this story a five so others may enjoy it.

THE BUTTERWORTH SAGA CONTINUES!

erectus123
erectus123
464 Followers
12