All Comments on 'Sex with married guys'

by Married_Bi_Horny

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmy8 months ago

Oh my goodness! That was hot. A dirty little slut wife for a horny guy! Can’t wait to read about another escapade!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It rings true. Maybe because for the past thirty-five years of marriage to me still very sexy wife and for another ten years before we wed, I have secretly had sex with many men. I e sucked and fucked and have been fucked and sucked so many times I’m sure I can’t recall them all. No need for guilt my friend. Enjoy yourself, but be careful.

FreakSlaveFreakSlave8 months ago

I love this story!

I'm happily married, butt crave cock!

There's something uniquely special about the skin-to-skin contact with another guy, making out, and everything else leading up to and including deep lovemaking, both doing anything and everything with and to each other!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yes we are out there aren’t we? It’s just so beyond hot when you’re helpless to stop sucking cock and taking rigid gay cocks up your ass..I thought I could stop crossdressing too but I’m too much of a beta..I didn’t even mind being caught by wifey, in fact it turned me on…Great story…hugs gf…

SexyInMy60sSexyInMy60s8 months ago

Amazing. Just messaged you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So hot …. I too am a bi married man , I finally gave in to years of desire last summer. I sucked a guy off on his deck while his wife slept in the house. As soon as I took his hard cock in my mouth I knew I’d always be a cocksucker. I have hooked up with five other guys and I am always ready for more

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story, married guy here to who just loves to ride a nice hard cock while kissing and watching the guy as he fucks me hard

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story was great. I wish I could meet the author.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You've wasted 13 years, if not more, of your wife's life. Two weeks after the wedding? Are you serious? Shouldn't have even married her in the first place. There are chances she may find it hot or at least understand, but you've been deceiving her all along. Also, taking her personal lingerie? Disgusting and unhygienic, not to mention disrespectful, just like fucking stangers in the home and bed of BOTH of you. If you want to be an addict, be an addict by yourself.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love your stories bud! Always happy when you come back!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Outwardly straight but totally bi married guy here too. Love pussy, but crave cock too. Please continue ..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Funny - married bi guy here played before marriage and swore off it after marriage (fending off some guys) then wife took a job that made her emotionally and physically unavailable. Started cruising CL at the time and found myself in my car in front of a banker's office thinking "I'm either going in or I'm swearing off this time consuming BS". I went in. It was like riding a bicycle and I haven't stopped since. Still go through an occasional wave of guilt but keep going back for more. Can totally relate to this. Thanks

pantiepervMIpantiepervMI8 months ago

Great story. Very hot. Can't wait to hear more from you!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I can totally identify with you my man, and the anonymous poster who doesn't agree clearly doesn't understand the hidden excitement or awesome thrill of someone else's lingerie secretly being worn with out their knowledge. I do! Can't wait for more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I too have lived this double life. Married 50 years but have been with many men throughout. I view myself as gay. Enjoy providing relief.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot story, mine is similar...I counted the other day and it was somewhere north of 17 guys over the years. I love sucking and love being fucked....Hard to replicate that excitement you feel when you are being fucked and he cums deep in you... so hot. Be safe, play hard and have no regrets.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. Your experiences are similar to my own. After reading your story I was so horny that I posted on DL and hosted a guy 30 years younger. I sucked his cock and swallowed his load. I look forward to the next story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I lust for a real cock up my ass! Only had it once,and gave myself rug burns riding him. So I settle for dildos and fat English cucumbers, I can take 11 inches while watching porn flicks and exploding all over myself. Then wiping it up to eat every last drop.

Yes I'm bisexual! I would love to eat a juicy pussy while being fucked to oblivion by a big fat uncut cock stretching my hole !

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Would love to suck some married cock. Wife doesn’t like to swallow? I will…

markj269@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You’re darn right there are so many of us married men getting on our knees and worshiping the mighty power of hard dick and then willing sticking our ass up in the air to be fucked.

I am ones of those secret faggots who at age 63 finally living my true life. Thanks for story…I can relate baby!

brett19mbrett19m8 months ago

hit the nail on the head!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Me too.. hundreds, over the last 20 years. Met a new man today, he says he wants me to be his iittle girl…

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fuck, yes! Married to a great wife. But, I also crave cock. Anytime I am away by myself, I'm looking for cock to suck and fill my ass.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Living in area where everyone was married, there was no choice but to hookup with married men. Left home at 20 to transfer to an away college. Lots of single men and was surprised how many married men were available looking for sex. After college it seems that there was mostly married men looking to hookup.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yes, I'm very happily married but due to medical issue, my wife no longer has sex and some very old bi feelings have come back into my life. I have sucked off 3 guys in the last 3 years and would love to suck more, however, it is really hard to find other safe married guys who can get away and schedule a good regular outlet with my mouth. Of course I also am doing this without my wife's knowledge and so I also have scheduling issues. If it was not for STD's, I would find cocks to suck in parks, bathrooms and anywhere else I could in order to not only have sexual contact with someone but to satisfy my deep desire to suck cock to completion.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dangerous to use something that your wife might find on your phone. I use public parks, restrooms in stores etc to have sex. Thêre is a large park on a large lake. Use to be great but now it is under construction. City is building apartments, houses and hotel on park land. No more cruising for married men cheating on wives.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Rereading all your stories after several months..Your stories (and the wild comments) are so amazing..There are so many of us out there. Respectable, seemingly well adjusted and devoted husbands, who are basically constantly tortured by their craving for cock. A particular turn on for me is the danger, the excitement even, that wifey might suspect…she once told me that I said the word cock when I was obviously dreaming…just her saying that made me like instantly hard…she sensed it and touched it… “What’s that about baby?…Why is your cock hard?..” She just rolled over like she was upset…

JT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I met thợusands of married men because I Iived in middle class residential areas where everyone is married with children. I was a college student. I had gay sex numerous times a đây. At college, parks, stores, restraunts, etc. I met and had gay sex. Usually in public restrooms or woods and many times at my place or theirs. Actually was having sex when the wife came home early. Got dressed in record time only had a few seconds from hẻaring the garage door opening and her coming in. Atleast I had already cum.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Reading these comments made me realize you bisexual men are the worst. No wonder you guys get the bad names. Instead of cheating get a divorce or talk to your wife about sex

horny4cum69horny4cum6911 days ago

You are such a hot slut! I used to get all the cock I wanted, porn theaters near Atlanta and parks along the Chattahoochee, my goodness, Craigslist was a great place to play, Doublelist is not as good in Athens Ga where I am so I content myself with gooning while high to gay/sissy pmvs, love wearing lingerie, too, I've crossdressed all my life and have worn my wife's stuff and bought/borrowed my own collections over the years, I sure would love to find a horny guy like me to get together regularly, that would be so hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous