All Comments on 'Sex with my Aunt and Uncle'

by tonyl65

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
So stimulating

Very well written and realistic story of uninhabited sex.All young people should experience such love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wrong Category!!

Good story but definitely wrong category!!!!!!!!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great story

5 stars. loved it. and forget the category comments - screwing your parents best friends is sort of taboo!!! more importantly - i hope you write chapter 2 - with the parents involved as well. would be a lot of fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty good story but a spell checker would help

I was amazed that you misspelled (misused) a few words incorrectly.

The two that I particularly noticed was waste instead of waist and site instead of sight.

Don't mean to nit pick, but this ruined and otherwise good story for me.

You should proof read your stories before sending them in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good set up

Very hot story with a good set up. Lots of flirting and teasing before they get it on. I was hoping Tommy would fuck his uncle. In these type of stories the younger guy is always the bottom. That's definitely not how it is in real life :)

bigmg2000bigmg2000over 5 years ago
Great Story

Hope there is a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Spelling

Other problem..look up the difference between prostrate and prostate ( which you should have used). Prostrate means lying on your stomach with your face downward. Otherwise, not a bad story.

Familyguy469Familyguy469over 5 years ago
Hot

I am so hard, I wish my aunt and uncle would have done that to me when I was 19. He could even fuck my ass. I gotta go beat off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Hot story!!! I loved how you explained in vivid details. Made me

Hot and horny!!!

hotwillyhotwillyover 5 years ago
Aunt and Uncle

Great story, left me hard

Sure there is more to cum

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Aunt and Uncle reaction

Very hot story forwarded to me by a friend. I've read it twice now in less than 12 hours and have had a hard cock both times anticipating each paragraph. Certainly hope there is a follow up chapter. My friend had a similar experience, although it wasn't with an "aunt or uncle", that he related to me. Very erotic and stimulating and I didn't even notice the misspellings !!! Send us another chapter, please!! DT anonymous

sissysimmisissysimmiover 5 years ago
Fsntastic

Wonderful story, how I wish I could have been him. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Hot story, similar to my experience but mine was at a nudist resort where an older lady I had been fucking invited me to lunch and introduce me to a friend who is an older guy sort of fit I had a nice cut cock. After we ate we went inside and she asked if I wanted to play. So she laid back and asked me to eat her pussy. He sat next to us and asked if I had ever sucked a cock no. I said no but I was really willing After we ate we went inside and she asked if I wanted to play. So she laid back and asked me to eat her pussy. He sat next to us and asked if I had ever sucked a cock , I said no but I was really willing. He called my head into his lap onto his semi hard cock. I learned then he had a penis pump very inflated by squeezing near his balls. Has his cock was in my mouth he pumped it full length about 6 inches, and grab me by my hair and thrust in and out of my mouth. She got up behind me and started rubbing my ass something that she had done many times when we played. She grabbed some KY jelly and start working my pussy as she called it. She had fucked me in the past with a strap on and I really enjoyed it especially when she dominated. As she fucked me he got up and watched he and before I knew it he took her place and slid into my now first time male ass fucking. Because of the penis pump he could go for long periods and didn’t come very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Hot !!

This was so fucking hot. My cock was hard and leaking from start

to finish.

TiffanyukTiffanyukover 2 years ago

Very hot story, my favourite scenario!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i red the story with my aunt in the room.. she said his advise was good so she let me stay the night with here as her sex toy for the weekend.. I now do as im t0ld .. and am going to move in with her xxxxxxxxx

Just2KinkyJust2Kinkyalmost 2 years ago

You luck dog. One of my Favorite fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A very put together sexy story. Cock stiffening fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous