Sex with my Aunt and Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,373 Followers

"Inhale the scent Tom. That's what raw sex smells like Tom. Now bend down and take a deep whiff of her pussy. That a boy Tom." I inhaled and the smell instantly registered right to my cock as I felt it leap up and slap against my stomach.

"Now bend down and run your tongue around the outside of her pussy. Taste her juices with your tongue. Feel how smooth her skin is with your tongue. Taste the tangy, sweet, taste of pussy Tom. Look at how swollen her pussy lips are, you see how excited you're getting her?" My Aunt's pussy was glistening with pussy juice all over and around her pussy. The smell was intoxicating. The taste was nothing I ever tasted before and it was delicious. Her skin was so smooth and soft. I lapped all around her pussy like a thirsty dog.

"Now gently suck on her pussy lips. Feel how big her lips are, how they stretch in your mouth as you suck on them." I licked her pussy lips first and then I sucked them into my mouth. They were like a hot piece of lose skin, soft and juicy. When I sucked them in my mouth my Aunt arched her pelvis up in the air forcing her pussy into my face.

"Now run your tongue inside her pussy. Draw out her juice and savor it in your mouth." It was so soft and hot as my tongue entered my first pussy. The liquid was thick, slippery, and tasted so good. My Aunt was moaning and grinding her pussy against my face

I was up on all fours with my face buried in her pussy. Then I felt hands rubbing my shoulder, down my back, and then gently massaging my ass. It felt good. I was running my tongue in and out of her pussy. Her pussy juice filled my mouth with a sweet tangy taste. My Aunt was holding my head in a vice grip as she ground her pussy against my face. I could feel my stiff cock swaying between my legs, flinging precum against my inner thighs.

Then I felt it, my ass being spread and a tongue licking at my hole. I tried to jump but my Aunt held my head firmly against her pussy and my Uncle held my ass still. I never thought anyone would think of licking an asshole. "Shhhhh, just enjoy it Tom. Your Uncle is going to lick your pussy like you're licking mine. Feel his tongue baby. He really likes to eat a nice ass. It feels good doesn't it Tom? Feel his tongue licking your little puckered hole. Relax and let him slide his tongue deep inside of you. He has a marvelous tongue baby, enjoy it."

I felt my body relax and I started to feel his tongue. It felt weird but really good at the same time. I started to like the feeling, no, I loved the feeling. I began my own moaning. The vibrations of my moaning into my Aunt's pussy pushed her over the edge and she began a body shaking orgasm. Her inner thighs started to shake against my face. Her grip on my head intensified as she screamed out. My mouth was instantly flooded with a liquid I wasn't prepared for but I began lapping it up just the same. It tasted different, thicker and sweeter even but delicious.

I felt a thick tongue force its way into my ass. The feeling was wild. Then a hand gripped my cock and started stroking me. I screamed into my Aunt's pussy as she was screaming through her orgasm. I shot my load. Cum flew all the way to my Aunt's pussy, hit me under the chin, and the rest landed on my bed. My Uncle's hand squeezed some more cum out and I looked in time to see his hand coated with my jizz. I heard him moan from behind before I felt hot liquid landing on my back and ass. He used my cum to jack himself off. Then his tongue was everywhere on my ass and back lapping up his own cum.

I was pushed over to my side by my Uncle. My Aunt turned to me and planted a deep tongue kiss on me. I felt a hot mouth on my cock as my Uncle sucked the last of my cum from my cock. My Aunt broke her kiss "Well, what did you think about oral sex Tom? Did you enjoy yourself? Even though some unexpected things happened it was still enjoyable right? That's how sex should be, go with the flow, don't let any labels or stigmas get in your head, just enjoy yourself and make sure your partner, or partners, enjoy themselves." My Aunt kissed me again, then my head was pulled away and my Uncle kissed me the same way. I just let him and it felt and tasted great. My first taste of cum as he pushed his cum into my mouth, and it wasn't bad at all.

"Ah the joys of youth, you're still hard as a rock Tommy." My Aunt pointed out as she grasped my cock and started to stroke it. "Looks like you're ready for more lessons?"

"Why don't you come over here Tom and help me get Uncle Joe back up so we can play some more?" Uncle Joe was lying on his back, his cock limp with a little cum dripping out onto his stomach. My Aunt put her tongue out and swiped a drop of cum off his cockhead. I was apprehensive but I put my face next to hers. My Aunt put a finger on my chin and pulled me in for a kiss. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and I could feel my Uncle's thick cum being served to me on my Aunt's tongue. It tasted like mine and being comingled with her saliva made it taste even better.

As we kissed our faces got closer to my Uncle's cock. My Aunt pulled away and began to rub his cock on my lips. "You have to let go of any hang ups and know it's all about being pleased and pleasing your partners. You like your cock sucked, so know how good you will make your Uncle sucking his cock. Watch your teeth and slowly lick all around his head. Feel how soft his cock is, how it tastes. Place it in your mouth and feel him get hard in your mouth and know you're the one doing it. You're making him feel good. Go on and lick it, that's it put the tip of your tongue in his hole. Feel it open up for you. Lick around his head. Good boy. Now take it in your mouth and gently suck on it while you swirl your tongue around his head. Lots of saliva in your mouth will help."

I loved being coached. Following instructions was so much easier than trying to figure this stuff out on my own. It gave me the confidence of doing the right thing. I stuck my tongue out and dragged it across his cock head. When I put the tip of my tongue in his hole there was a little cum seeping out and I pulled it into my mouth. Then I felt around his hole, I was surprised at how it opened up and allowed the tip of my tongue in. It was warm and soft as my tongue swirled around his hole. Then I licked his cockhead. I followed the ridge around his helmet head. It felt soft and sponge like. I opened my mouth and put his cockhead and about an inch of his shaft in my mouth. I sucked a bit trying to suck out some more cum, but I think I got the last of that. I brought my saliva from the back of my mouth to the front. I used it to coat his cockhead.

"Now breathe through your nose Tom and try to take a little more of his shaft in your mouth. Don't try to deep throat yet. Just enjoy what you can get in your mouth." I took in another inch, maybe two. I could feel his cockhead touching the back of my throat. I wanted to retch but held back as I inhaled deep through my nose. His cock was getting thicker, expanding in my mouth. I was getting him hard again. His precum began to flow into my mouth. It was a totally different taste, sweeter, less acidic, and slicker than cum. Another taste I quickly fell in love with.

"Watching you suck cock Tommy is making my pussy so wet. Please fuck me Tommy. Put your young hard cock in Auntie's pussy baby." I pulled off of my Uncle's cock and he helped roll me onto my Aunt. We lay face to face now. My Uncle grabbed my throbbing cock and guided it towards my Aunt's pussy. I could feel the heat of her pussy before my cock even touched her.

"Your Uncle is going to guide you in, relax your hips and let him control you until you are in. Then he will show you how to fuck a pussy." I nodded my head as my Uncle got behind me. I could feel his hard cock resting between my ass cheeks. His hand had a tight grip on my cock. He pushed my butt down a little bit so my cockhead was at the entrance of her pussy. He took my cock and slowly rubbed it in circles around her pussy. It was so soft, hot, and wet.

His hand guided my hip slowly down. His cock between my cheeks also pushed my body down. My cock began to slowly enter my Aunt's pussy. Her pussy opened up to accept my cock. My cock was quickly enveloped by a steamy hot soft blanket of love. My cock flexed and I could feel my cockhead expand. My Aunt moaned as she lifted her legs and gently wrapped them around my waist, holding me firmly in place so that my cock can adjust to heaven.

"Just stay like this Tom. Have you ever felt such bliss as being in a hot pussy?" Before I could answer she pulled my face towards her tit and told me to suck her nipple. I began to nurse on her tit like before and I could feel her pussy begin to contract around my cock. Her pussy became wetter as my balls were being soaked. She was moaning as she raked her fingers through my hair.

I felt my Uncle's hands on either side of my hips. He pulled my ass up; my cock began to lift out of my Aunt's pussy. The head was the only part still in her pussy. My cock was glistening wet with her pussy juice and I could feel the cool air on my wet cock as it rushed between us. My ass was pushed back down into the warm depths of her pussy. Then pulled back up, and back down. My instincts took over and I began to slowly fuck and grind my cock into my Aunt.

"Oh god that's it baby. Nice and slow. Keep sucking my tits. Bite them a little baby. OH YES! That's it, you're doing great."

My Uncle moved to the front of the bed and fed his cock to my Aunt. The sight of her giving him head was too much for me. I started to hump faster as my balls tightened up. I felt my cock swell. My Aunt's pussy clamped down hard around my cock and her orgasm took over her body. I lifted my head up in the air and plunged my cock deep into her pussy and I froze. My Uncle's cock started to pulse and my Aunt pulled it from her mouth and shoved it in my mouth. His cock was spurting cum. My Uncle held my head as he pumped that last couple of spurts into my mouth. I swallowed as I screamed out my own orgasm. We all were cumming at the same time. I was pumping my load into my Aunt and my Uncle was pumping his load down my throat. My Aunt's body was convulsing. Her pussy was massaging my cock, drawing out every drop of cum from the depths of my balls.

When we calmed down my Uncle's cock slipped from my mouth leaving a trail of cum down my chin. I rolled off my Aunt as my deflated cock fell out of her cum drenched pussy. I was spent. But I guess I wasn't done. "Ok boys, I have a mess that needs some clean up. Joe, show the boy how we clean up after sex."

My Uncle Joe moved between my Aunt's legs, placed his hands under her ass, and lifted her pussy up to his mouth. He first licked my cum that was dripping down towards her ass. Then he licked all around her pussy. Her pussy lips were red and swollen. My white cum was dripping out. My Uncle's tongue would lick each blob as it seeped out. The sight was making me hard again.

My Uncle reached out around my neck and pulled me down to her pussy. "Now you finish cleaning out her pussy. Get every drop. Make her cum and your cum will flood into your mouth. Be sure to catch every drop of your cum." I was maneuvered between her legs and I started to lick and suck her pussy. I was on all fours again lapping away at my Aunt's cum drenched pussy, making sure that I licked all my cum out. My Uncle moved behind me again and this time I just enjoyed the feeling of his tongue on my hole. He was getting it really wet.

I started to actually wiggle my ass against my Uncle's face as he rimmed my tight rosebud. His tongue spread my bud open as his tongue snaked its way into my hot virgin ass. He pulled his face away and he spit into the crack of my ass. I felt his finger begin to massage his spit around my hole. My ass was on fire. My cock was hard again. Then his finger pressed forward and penetrated my hole. My Aunt held me firm against her pussy as was still searching her pussy for more cum. "Relax baby, you'll enjoy a nice finger massage. Relax your hole. Push out as you feel the pressure of his finger pushing in. You're going to be amazed at the new sensation you're about to feel."

I pushed back against my Uncle's intrusion and I could feel his finger enter me. His hand was against my ass. I felt his finger wiggle inside. It felt weird but not bad. Then he touched my prostate. My cock leaped and my precum dripped out. He slowly started to massage my prostate from the inside. My cock kept jumping, swelling, and releasing. My eyes rolled back and I started to moan. My hips started to rotate. I pushed back against him, I wanted more.

My Aunt was grinding her pussy into my face. I was moaning and my cock was dripping like a faucet. My Aunt was painting my face with her pussy, leaving me inhaling the scent of pussy and my cum. It was euphoric. My body senses were on overload. "You ready to have your mind blown Tommy? Just relax every muscle in your body. Push back again like you did before. This will be the best feeling ever."

I didn't comprehend what she was talking about. I felt a cold liquid being poured on my back and ass. I felt is dripping down my crack. My Uncle pulled his finger out, dipped them in the liquid and pushed two fingers back in. I felt my hole stretch open as it easily accepted his two fingers. He began to rotate his fingers as he sawed them in and out of my hole. I was pushing back and wiggling my ass like a cheap whore.

I felt more liquid being squirted on me, pulling his fingers out and pushing the liquid back into my hole. Then he pulled his fingers out and I felt his cockhead pushing into my hole. My body tensed. I don't know if I want this. My Uncle pushed the head of his cock into my hole. "Push out Tom, let me in. Relax and push out." Uncle Joe rubbed my back getting me to relax.

I pushed back letting my hole open up more, then I pushed my body back against his cock. I wanted it all the way in at once. I didn't think my hole would stretch that much. My Uncle's cock was longer and thicker than mine. He had at least a 7 inch long cock and it wasn't a coke can thickness but it had some girth. The lube did the trick. The pain was a shooting white lighting, piercing hot pain, but it only lasted for just a couple of seconds. Then my hole sucked in his cock all the way to his balls.

My Uncle began to slowly push me forward and down. I felt my cock searching out my Aunt's pussy. My semi hard cock pressed against her opening. I was hard enough to go in being just fucked she was loose and wet. As I sunk my cock into her pussy my Uncle's cock stayed planted deep in my ass. My Uncle slowly started to grind his cock into me. His cockhead was rubbing against my prostate. My cock began to harden inside my Aunt.

"That's it Tom. You're enjoying having a cock in your ass. Your cock is giving it away. You're being double fucked Tom." My Aunt's voice filled the room.

My Uncle lifted his cock about half way out of my ass before plunging back in. I could feel his balls hitting my balls. They were low hanging and massaged my balls each time he stroked his cock in and out of my ass. My body lifted slightly when my Uncle pulled out of my ass. When he plunged back in my body I was forced down and my cock pushed into my Aunt's pussy. My Uncle was fucking us both at the same time.

My Aunt was rotating her hips under me, grinding up against me. My cock was hard again and moving inside her pussy. Her pussy was getting really wet as we continued to fuck. "How does your Uncle's cock feel inside your boy pussy Tommy? Getting fucked for the first time by a man, having his cock fuck your pussy like a woman. Ya that is so hot isn't it Tommy? You like having your cock in my pussy baby?" My Aunt was taunting me. I was going insane.

"I love watching my husband fuck a nice young boy's ass. It turns me on to watch you suck his cock and see his cock going in and out of your tight virgin ass. Your cock is so hard, I feel you flexing inside of me. You like this don't you Tommy? You like getting fucked in the ass. Take his cock Tommy. You're no longer a virgin. You've fucked a pussy and now you're getting fucked in the ass. Oh god I'm going to cum again. Fuck me hard."

I could feel her stomach tighten underneath me as her orgasm took over her body again. Her pussy gripped my cock. My Uncle shoved his cock all the way in my ass. The pressure on my prostate was too much. My cock began to shoot the last of my cum. I felt only a couple of squirts. Then I felt my Uncle's cock pulsing deep inside. He lay still as his cock pumped his load of cum deep inside of my ass. We all came at once, again. My Uncle bit into my shoulder as he gave me a hickey that I would look at in the future to remember this day. His body stiffened as he pumped more of his load into me. My cock was drained and deflating fast. My Aunt was breathing heavy and kissing my face and neck before she to suckled my neck leaving me marked as a remembrance of today.

We lay exhausted as I felt my Uncle's cock slipping out of my ass. My Uncle quickly jumped up and grabbed a towel. He wiped my ass and cleaned himself up before I got off my Aunt. On wobbly legs I stood next to the bed. My Uncle steadied me before he pulled me into a hug. "I hope you liked your first sex lesson Tom?"

I looked up at him and kissed his lips. My Aunt hugged me from behind and kissed my neck. Her hand rubbed my ass cheek. "Oh Tom that was the best sex we've had in a long time."

We walked out to the pool. The sunlight warming our bodies as we all plunged into the cool water. I never dreamed of a day like today. I'm a virgin no more.

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,373 Followers
12